What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
First I'm hearing of that. Sure you aren't just thinking of the outfit she wears in the pub event?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, there are two "Costume" slots in the equipment submenu, currently unused. However, considering the artstyle and the fact that the clothing isn't a separate entity in the game, I assume this will be limited to smaller accessories like glasses, hats, and MAYBE pallete swaps. But that's just me thinking up shit, so make of that what you will.

Reputation score
Yep, there are two "Costume" slots in the equipment submenu, currently unused. However, considering the artstyle and the fact that the clothing isn't a separate entity in the game, I assume this will be limited to smaller accessories like glasses, hats, and MAYBE pallete swaps. But that's just me thinking up shit, so make of that what you will.
Bingo.

Term444

Reputation score
Anyone ever had performance issues or memory problems with this game? Just asking cause a few months ago I DLed an update from here and had massive issues with my PC. Like internet issues, perfromance issues, folders disappearing, windows doing weird shit. The moment I deleted the files from my PC it was back to normal, and I haven't had problems in the months since. I checked it for viruses or other hidden stuff, found nothing. And it's a serious mystery to me, cause I never had problems with the game (or my PC independently of that) before.

Im just a bit anxious to DL another update of this. Thought maybe it was just a problem with the engine itself that some PC setups might have? wondering if anyone ever experienced the same.

EDIT: Played it for a couple of hours. So far no issues with this version. Ill update this post in a few days if anything happens.

Last edited:

yaruka

Reputation score
Anyone ever had performance issues or memory problems with this game? Just asking cause a few months ago I DLed an update from here and had massive issues with my PC. Like internet issues, perfromance issues, folders disappearing, windows doing weird shit. The moment I deleted the files from my PC it was back to normal, and I haven't had problems in the months since. I checked it for viruses or other hidden stuff, found nothing. And it's a serious mystery to me, cause I never had problems with the game (or my PC independently of that) before.

Im just a bit anxious to DL another update of this. Thought maybe it was just a problem with the engine itself that some PC setups might have? wondering if anyone ever experienced the same.

EDIT: Played it for a couple of hours. So far no issues with this version. Ill update this post in a few days if anything happens.
so far i havent had problems so maybe the timing was just right when the problem had begone

stonegate8

Reputation score
Anyone know what this means? The machine translate from Japanese to English is pretty confusing:

"Since the number of animations such as Animation 1/20 is enormous depending on the enemy, I think that the introduction of this makes it easier to understand the current animation.

By the way, the number one animation number is 32 dead corpses.
Will the cup ramen be completed by the end of playback?"