What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

roturo

Reputation score
I don't understand why you would come out of lurking just to say something like that. Its bate right? there is no way he meant that completely seriously. Just so you all know, I appreciate all the little artworks created for this game and I'm pretty sure most people here agree. Keep them coming.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Now post one with her titty being sucked by a succubus or a monster. I already failed NNN. Might as well enjoy myself. :p

Reputation score
Math Question,

If Aradia was being captured by prisoners, and then being commissioned as a communal meat toilet,

How many men can she pleasure in a week? And how much money can be earned from Aradia's sexual relief service, if it was charged with 10 dollars per cumshot?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Math Question,

If Aradia was being captured by prisoners, and then being commissioned as a communal meat toilet,

How many men can she pleasure in a week? And how much money can be earned from Aradia's sexual relief service, if it was charged with 10 dollars per cumshot?
Well that just raises more questions:

Is this in our world or hers?
If her world, how much does a loaf of bread cost to base the currency on?
What are the human-rights laws for her world?
Are convicted felons allowed access to communal meat toilets?
How is she propped up, so as to determine how many holes are available for use?
Does the community also consist of monsters? At least one enemy is capable of using her ear holes for sex.
Are there discounts for gangbangs?
Do we assign someone to clean her, to prevent spread of STDs among the community? How long does the cleaning take?
and so on.

SexShogun

Reputation score
About that animation mod I mentioned before:

It's working (almost) properly now and I'm confident enough to share it as a modification if you want to see it in the game.

Installation: drop contents of the archive in your NightofRevenge_Data folder

Some notes:
- It will work only with 0.32 build
- It shouldn't break anything
- Gameplay and gallery version of animation are separate entities, there are some slight changes between them (mostly in the way they are scripted, though)
- Uncensor for this scene is included, but asset in final segment is pixelated. If someone want to decensor it (basically redraw it in a scale of 64x77 px) - PM me
- Scripting is a pain, so I was able to do following: adjusted length, adjusted voice over, screen fade in-out after third loop, spawn on a nearest savepoint (like with 0.31 H-scene) after scene enters a final "defeated state" loop
- I have no idea if I can implement things like a "proper game over" or enemy walking around with Aradia attached (you can suggest it to developer, who knows :) )
- Initial idea was to disable player inputs (prevent escape) at the end of the second loop, but again, can't figure out how to script it.
- After respawn you'll keep points, but stats will be affected

Bonus:
There seems to be an unused (?) "eye mask" in 0.32 animation. It's unfinished and kinda buggy, though.
Thanks, really appreciate

helltauros

Reputation score
Reputation score
Well that just raises more questions:

Is this in our world or hers?
If her world, how much does a loaf of bread cost to base the currency on?
Since there are no undead eldritch monsters in our world, so its based on her world's settings.

Fantasy medieval age civilisation normally use gold, gems, silver, copper, nickel and iron as their currency.

Since the economy of her world was being directly affected by the invasion of dark forces, overcrowding slums and the corruption of the church, I would assume the price of bread might raise a lot. If you played enough JRPG, food bought from stores normally costs around 20 gold coins or so.

But in this case in Aradia's case, where in the middle of wartime era where farmlands were being hexed by dark forces, store-bought food probably cost like 50 gold coins.

Therefore cost to use Aradia pussy, as a communal meat toilet for challenging the church order (pardoned from public execution due to prisoners' protest), is 100 gold per cumshot. HAGGLING IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED

What are the human-rights laws for her world?
Since the church decides what is "human-rights" in Aradia's world,

The act of challenging the church will result in total loss of human rights.

Are convicted felons allowed access to communal meat toilets?
Yes, prisoners are penal military units for the church, of course they have full access to communal meat toilets.

How is she propped up, so as to determine how many holes are available for use?
Does the community also consist of monsters? At least one enemy is capable of using her ear holes for sex.
That depends on where she was captured. If she was captured at entrance of the hall (stage 2), she will be propped in doggy style style. If she was captured in slums, she will be installed on meat toilet stall. Both only allows two person max to use her.

Despite there are signs of collusion between the church and the dark forces, meat toilets are designed for human-use only. The church won't allow monsters to use them for socio-political reasons.

Do we assign someone to clean her, to prevent spread of STDs among the community? How long does the cleaning take?
and so on.
There's no need to be afraid of STDs, as STDs are completely curable by magic in most JRPG settings. Since Aradia is a witch, there is no chance she's getting any of that, except juicy meat rods and semen.

The church generously let the users handle the cleaning themselves. Usage of holy water is highly recommended.

Therefore, does anyone able to calculate the revenue Aradia able to generate as a meat toilet?