What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Peasant

Reputation score
Besides the bar bunny scene are there other scenes that are not in the gallery?
IIRC the one were she temporarily becomes a meatshield/cumdump of one of the large slave/sinners along a black witch, you can find it by trying to go to the right and as low as possible on the 4º section respawn, the section with only one respawn.
You have to defeat them and choose the second option

Honestly its one of the scenes i would like to see translated to see whats going on, since it looks somewhat confusing.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
IIRC the one were she temporarily becomes a meatshield/cumdump of one of the large slave/sinners along a black witch, you can find it by trying to go to the right and as low as possible on the 4º section respawn, the section with only one respawn.
You have to defeat them and choose the second option

Honestly its one of the scenes i would like to see translated to see whats going on, since it looks somewhat confusing.
there is a kinda proper translation of it with reipatcher

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wait does the succubus boss have any animation? shes not in the gallery either

Last edited:

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Wait does the succubus boss have any animation? shes not in the gallery either
Nope, only first boss have H-action.
Other bosses have no H-action, maybe will add in the future, but I'm not sure.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone is talking to the developer, PLEASE tell them to get some yuri/tentacle action going with the succubus!

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there any mind control in this game?
Yes, if you mean fetish - the newest animation (bell monk) is typical mind control, as well as Amygdala-like monster from the act 3 (aphrodisiac saliva).

If you mean anything gameplay related, then no...maybe aphrodisiac clouds from act 3 are semi-mind control if you stay for too long.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Yes, if you mean fetish - the newest animation (bell monk) is typical mind control, as well as Amygdala-like monster from the act 3 (aphrodisiac saliva).

If you mean anything gameplay related, then no...maybe aphrodisiac clouds from act 3 are semi-mind control if you stay for too long.
Thank you

Are there any scenes with these bell monks, or is it just combat?

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
So, I just found the boss called the "Nightmare Weaver" in the sewers. Sweet JESUS that thing scared the shit out of me when it dropped in. Well done to the author for setting that up.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
So if there is gonna be like 11 more animations for enemies that must mean that there is room for more events, right?

So my vanilla consensual softcore lesbian shortstack fantasy still has dismally small chance of being a reality, right?

Right? 👉👈

helltauros

Reputation score
So if there is gonna be like 11 more animations for enemies that must mean that there is room for more events, right?

So my vanilla consensual softcore lesbian shortstack fantasy still has dismally small chance of being a reality, right?

Right? 👉👈
At this point something "consensual" in NoR is very unlikely. However something Coercitive could be interesting like Marianne from unholy sanctuaty with the boy, something like do it with the boy or we will kill him in front of you. is common with the enemies to point her with a gun to do something to them but forcing her to do it with an innocent (for example lesbian sex) could be quite interesting

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'd honestly like to see more done with the monsters and creatures rather than the humans. Since it's inspired by the soulsborne games, I'm sure there's plenty of monsters that would fit in. Also, something akin to a more definitive game over would be neat as well. I think there's loads of scenes that could have one, from the slimes in the beginning to that one weird spider boss.