What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

So I started this game from scratch and I just took down the minotaur and grabbed the item inside the building afterwards.
Where do you go from there?

So I started this game from scratch and I just took down the minotaur and grabbed the item inside the building afterwards.
Where do you go from there?
there is a path in the sewers down the town with human enemies, I believe you will fight a giant spider there and you will find a path to a waterfall, then you will find a path to the library and you have to beat a succubus there

I did find a path to the slaves dungeon below (if that's what you mean by sewers), but all the exits are blocked (as in not implemented yet?)
I'm so lost...

I did find a path to the slaves dungeon below (if that's what you mean by sewers), but all the exits are blocked (as in not implemented yet?)
I'm so lost...
oh you mean in the church? where the torture devices are? you have to return to the church, the exit is in the top part of the church you have to beat a boss the who uses shotguns crosses and touble blades, its actually my fav bossfight so far.

Actually the host seems to have covered almost every fetish genrethere is in Hentai. I mean what else can he do more that is still missing?

1. Tentacles pop out from the mouth after anal?
2. Hanged on a cross or shield alike platform and being parade by the little monsters.
3. Being defeated and dragged by mouse alike demihuman?
4. Milking machine.

IDK, what else is there that he can do?

Actually the host seems to have covered almost every fetish genrethere is in Hentai. I mean what else can he do more that is still missing?

1. Tentacles pop out from the mouth after anal?
2. Hanged on a cross or shield alike platform and being parade by the little monsters.
3. Being defeated and dragged by mouse alike demihuman?
4. Milking machine.

IDK, what else is there that he can do?
we chatted about that before. If I remember well selfcest, hostage situation, lab rat. are still missing but almost everything else is covered

That's already in. The weird little contraption in the church at the end is a milking machine. You can see it's starting to milk the woman on the left here.

View attachment 40349

Also the snails do it, too.

That thing will actually start to milk Aradia too if you let her sit in it long enough, it's an elaborate 3-4 stage loop.

Well one would say there aren't really any vore scenes, but I suppose it's debatable with that one knight that pulls her into the armor, and MAYBE the slime from the beginning stage. I think they could do better if it's really gonna cater to those who like vore, though.

Well one would say there aren't really any vore scenes, but I suppose it's debatable with that one knight that pulls her into the armor, and MAYBE the slime from the beginning stage. I think they could do better if it's really gonna cater to those who like vore, though.
The mimic and Ironmaiden traps have some vore though I would say. I agree, the green slime is missing some action .-)

I guess. I enjoy all three of those, but to me, those skirt the same line that the possessed armor knight (or whatever the hell it's called) does, with "is it vore, is it not vore?". Only difference is that the mimic and iron maiden loop while the knight is a fatal end. Wouldn't mind seeing a different one with vore that has a fatal end. And just for clarification, more of an implied fatal end. I don't mean that it has to be a gory, bloody one, as I personally have those scenes rather low on my preference list, though some are okay with me.
Though I'm not gonna have my hopes up too high, as I believe it was stated that D-lis already has what's gonna be in the game set in stone. So unless they do an additional area DLC update like what they did with Bullet Requiem, we'll just have to wait and see.

I would argue that the infirmary's game over scene is vore, with the black slime.
That said, yeah, I wouldn't mind some large enemy, even just a VERY large slime, swallowing her whole to fiddle with her.

Once again, skirting the line with those black slimes, and also once again, scenes I do enjoy. Though scenes like that are a bit of a pet peeve for me. Only halfway, never fully. It's always irritating when that happens in vore scenes. It's like the equivalent of a sex scene that never climaxes.

Update soon?

Update 0.52 is, in fact, out. Patch notes list a new game over (abandoned underground area) and then states a hopeful goal of 2 new animations (grabs) for the august update.

いつもありがとうございます!
まずは今月の内容です。

7/28 Ver 0.52の変更点
バグ
・埃や空気塵などの環境パーティクルエフェクトがカメラに追従してしまい不自然な効果となる不具合が発生しております。(プレイヤーに埃等がついてくる感じです)
今回はやむを得ぬ事情で開発ツールのVerを上げてしまい、それに付随する不具合と思われます。

・一度ゲームを起動して、二度目の起動以降タイトル画面に何も映らずにゲームを進行出来ない症状はセキュリティソフトが原因の可能性があります。
・武器強化のリセットで武器を選択した後に、"はい"か"いいえ"を選ぶウインドウが画面解像度1280×720だと表示されなくなる不具合は調査中です。1920×1080だと問題ありません。
※キーボード&マウスでプレイする際に装備画面やレベルアップ画面から戻れなくなる際は、何かしらの選択肢を再度選んでからキャンセルボタンを押すようにお願い致します。
今後完成までに改善する予定ですが、制作ツールUNITYの仕様なので現状はご了承下さいませ。
追加&変更点
システム

System
・槍系統武器の空中攻撃を少し変更、多段ヒットするようになりました。
・ご意見頂いていた術武器の空中攻撃を実装しました。
ギミックを発動させるためにジャンプして攻撃する必要があったため、術武器だと不便でした。術武器共通モーションです。
Spear weapon changes attack moving, can hit many times now
Magic weapon can jump attack now

エロ
・ゲームオーバーアニメーションCGを1つ追加しました。

捨てられた下層にゲームオーバーアニメを追加しました。
全てギャラリーに追加済です。
セリフもあり、セリフを進めていくとアニメーションが切り替わります。
※完成版ではセリフの内容が変わる可能性もあります。
Add new game over scene

その他裏での作業内容として、もう少しで残りのエロACT13体分のボーン入れまで完成しそうです。
今月の残り3日で出来ればボーン入れまでいければ良しです。

この後どんな体位になってしまうのか。
image-800.jpg

image-800.jpg

7月の目標達成と8月末更新目標
7月目標達成
〇・ゲームオーバーエロ1個
槍、術武器の空中攻撃のシステム少々変更
Add new game over scene
Spear, magic weapon air attack
8月末更新目標
8月目標
・ACTエロ2体追加
Add 2 new H-action

ご支援・退会等の参考になりましたら幸いです。
大事なお知らせ
いつもありがとうございます!
突然ではありますが、まず大事なお知らせとなります。
以前から有料更新(動作確認体験版)をいずれ終了しますと言っておりましたが、9月末の更新にて有料のご支援を終了させて頂こうと思っております。
理由としては単純に完成に向けての制作重視で、見せられる更新内容が減り、有料での更新に値しないと感じている為です。

まず、お陰様で初心者がここまで制作をする事が出来たことに感謝しかありません!!
本当に本当に、ありがとうございます。
皆さんへの恩返しになるように、残りを全力で(エロくなるように)作り上げます。

※また、お知らせではないですが、モザイクの外し方など聞かないでください。
法に反します。
雑記
いつもありがとうございます。
先月のクラッシュ事件からひと月、なんとか現在は大丈夫なようです。
環境パーティクルのカメラ追尾だけは原因がわからない為、環境パーティクルは局地的な物に変更しようと考えております。
埃っぽいパーティクルをMAPのところどころに配置したり、蝋燭から火の粉パーティクルが立ち上る様にしたり・・・。
全くないのもさみしいですしね。
先月末で敵のモーションの為のボーン入れ&メッシュ制作は終了。
今月は末までに残りの敵のエロACTボーン入れ&メッシュを全て終わらせられるように頑張ります。

またコメント返信が滞って申し訳ありません。
制作に少しでも時間を割いているのでもう少々お待ちくださいませ。
今月も本当にありがとうございました!

Trail version will stop after September's update.
Because game is almost finished.

Back