What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It would be pretty fun if the option to voluntarily be imprisoned was a thing. :D

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It would be pretty fun if the option to voluntarily be imprisoned was a thing. :D
Well, the last we saw it the gallery was a library of books she sits down and reads. So she's happily reading about herself getting pounded full of semen by monsters while nuns wrap their tongues around hers.
Also when you think about it, she can escape sex whenever she wants to, so she's staying by choice.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well, the last we saw it the gallery was a library of books she sits down and reads. So she's happily reading about herself getting pounded full of semen by monsters while nuns wrap their tongues around hers.
Also when you think about it, she can escape sex whenever she wants to, so she's staying by choice.
What a lewd train of thought o_O

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update info 0.15 rough info

A new game over scene for the slums (the latest area) and gallery mode which has all the current animations and game over scenes. A shop in the alley but theres a bug in the shopping system still so its not fully completed. Lastly new weapon types were added (haven't play yet so not sure about what weapons are added, parry and stub will be impossible for these weapon/s)

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First weak update, bummer still nice to see a working Gallery con it need the keyboard like last game.

No new Erotic animations outside of Gameovers are now Voiced and well Sorta Animationed.
New weapon from store in what 6-2 the long area with nothing there and ur like wtf its above go to the roof and jump across.

New weapon is Staff that casts a black wave and dos ok dmg but has poor range and cant hit point blank.

Really Really weak update i mean cool got the Gallery setup and thats great but man was hoping for more exotic animation, He has a good amount of humanoid monster types as is

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This wasn't as relevant a few days ago when I found out but it's relevant today.
So I found out the kanji for "slip" and "fall" are the same in some cases, and that afformentioned "slip" mechanic was "falling through the floor" by hitting down+jump.
Have I ever mentioned I fucking hate kanji?

Tewi

Reputation score
You beat me to it :cry: but anyways, here's a mega mirror for anyone who wants it :cool:
Ver 0.15:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Look like we have a leaker war, bois. :LOL:

Tewi

Reputation score
Well, i downloaded the link of google drive to check and both are 354 mb uncompressed so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Let us pray for juicy content in the next monthly update.