What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I suppose you can just put the image in a spoiler tab.
Like this.

Just put spoiler in [ ] on either side of what you want to be hidden, and make sure the last one is /spoiler with the brackets. And cool if you do know how to, but here it is anyway for those that didn't.
I think he means to change the size, if it was just to put on a spoiler then what you said.

Devorax

Reputation score
I hope the human hobo enemies, the mercenary, and the big ass troll get animations. Especially a troll... dat size difference <3. One of my favorite animations in this game is when she gets mating pressed by the executioner. I am looking forward to seeing how she gets destroyed by the troll.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Now I feel guilty, letting her get raped by everything possible...
If a bridal model makes its way into the game (which is wishful thinking, but still erotic), then we players can feel guilty all around. :D
I consider it NTR.....because I'm weird like that. :)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I bet there were dirty, dirty irredeemable perverts whose first thought was "Damn, that is a huge dildo in her hand!!", for that last drawing; before realisation dawned on them...

Shame on you all!! *cough*

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I bet there were dirty, dirty irredeemable perverts whose first thought was "Damn, that is a huge dildo in her hand!!", for that last drawing; before realisation dawned on them...

Shame on you all!! *cough*
That must be one stinky dildo. :poop:

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not everyone might have the heart or stomach for this image, though. Probably the most brutal fanart I've seen yet.
Open at your own risk.
If anything else, I would still take her, it doesn't matter :coffee:
Unless that world already fuked up beyond repair, where else can we find peace then ?

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update is here!!!
More enemies have been added
1 new ero for the Fish with two hammer
New area been added to the map
New weapon added, found in the new map. (its a weapon with attribute)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That's great and all, but when erotic sex dungeon filled with MEAT? .__.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Not really a fan of adding new zones every update without finishing any tbh, its getting a little bleh
Why not? That's literally the most important part of a game. It will take him less time in the future to add more content to a new area
+ the game is still in very early development

Edit: Here's a baidu link from acgbuster

Password: 2bep

For some reason the baidu download script isn't working for me so I can't download it at all, but the link is legit as it's from acgbuster