What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Hey guys I ran into a problem, when I go to the menu to change the controls I can´t get out of it, nor can get out of it for anything.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Thanks, by the way, the problem solved itself after I turned down my computer and turned it on again.

That´s somewhat hilarious to me, but thanks for the answer anyways, I appreciate it

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Start from temple
Go left
Go up. then go right
You can get "Fool's ring" at right. then you need to stand on floor with spike, if floor disappear not fall down, start game again
That floor will break floor, then you can go down, there is another ring

Last edited:

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Start from temple and go left
Jump up

---------------------------------
Start from temple and go left
Go down
Go left

Well, I guess i'm not missing other things, Hope these can be help.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Weapon upgrading is in, but the new pictures also imply you can re-assign the stat scaling for weapons, like turning a dex weapon into an int weapon.
So looks like the next update has smithing and pregnancy.

eran

Lurker
Reputation score
Weapon upgrading is in, but the new pictures also imply you can re-assign the stat scaling for weapons, like turning a dex weapon into an int weapon.
pregnancy you say?:)

Reputation score
Really hoping pregnancy is on a toggle, I want to keep liking this game.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, if we can use duel pistol, duel sword or long sword+dagger, I guess it will be nice.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wish more games had the birth system that Parasite in City and Creature Hunter had.
Parasite in City had a birth system? I think it only had something related to flies which is pretty much the same in a couple of games - like in Hounds of the Blade (also with flies). I wouldn't call it a birth system :D
I must say though, I don't know what Creature Hunter you have in mind...can't find it and google is sending me to some crappy flash games on Kongregate (pretty sure it's not the one you've meant, haha :D)

eran

Lurker
Reputation score
Parasite in City had a birth system? I think it only had something related to flies which is pretty much the same in a couple of games - like in Hounds of the Blade (also with flies). I wouldn't call it a birth system :D
I must say though, I don't know what Creature Hunter you have in mind...can't find it and google is sending me to some crappy flash games on Kongregate (pretty sure it's not the one you've meant, haha :D)
He means this game

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It your female protag with a big preggo belly spawns a monstrous fiend that you can kill but the thing can also equally rape the protag in return, then it's a Birthing System. :D

EDIT: Birthing monster flies is hella L E W D, so there's nothing wrong about that. XD