What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Mostly through blind luck and some fumbling around, I managed to figure out how to do at least basic mods of Unity files and tried making the press animation a little more transparent; the creator teased the idea well over a year ago and I've been impatiently waiting to actually see it in the game. The preliminary results were.... interesting:

It looks like they haven't modeled certain portions of her legs for the animation, which I assume is due to the fact that they haven't actually haven't created the toggle yet, so there's been no need to model a full set of legs (or even with the toggle, perhaps that portion still won't be seen). Still, I'll take it over having to stare at that thing's ass instead of her chest. I hope the official version still gets added at some point, and that it's just been ignored so far because the creator would rather create new content for the time being.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wondering if someone can provide the locations of all the rings available. noticed from UnHolyBlessing that im missing alot of rings

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Lads can we please /spoiler huge pictures, that would be great

eruneru

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to rescue the hostage on the cave? I think it's on either 2-1 or 2-2, it says it needs padlock key.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Go right
Go up then go left

Go up and left

Go up and right

Go up and left (go right is another temple)
Go up then go right, pass through boss area.

Last edited:

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Start from here, but go left
Keep going left

--------------------
Start from temple, go up
Go right, move arrows like this
Hit spike, then arrow will destroy bridge

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Start from temple
Go down, to lowest, then go right, climb up stairs
Or you can enter from
Go left
Go up, then go right
Only this enemy will drop weapon, other won't

BTW I made mistake, so I need to spend more time to get things I lost before again.

stardlord14

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hey hello the link in mega does not allow me to download the last actualization, could someone upload it on drive or mediafire? please