What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Wand

Lurker
Reputation score
All of the long-time players must find it blindingly obvious, but I cannot find the altar I quoted in earlier posts.
It's near the entrance on the upper right side of the map. Just head straight from the entrance, drop down and up the stairs, and climb the platform ladder past the first paladin and masked gunner you see. Then it's just a matter of heading right after climbing.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's near the entrance on the upper right side of the map. Just head straight from the entrance, drop down and up the stairs, and climb the platform ladder past the first paladin and masked gunner you see. Then it's just a matter of heading right after climbing.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Last thing to confirm: the stage you're talking about is the one just before the corrupted Knight boss with the two swords?

Masked gunner? Only enemy with guns I've seen is the one in the slums. Am I getting the stage correct or is it someplace else?

Last edited:

Col. Popcorn

Reputation score
What is the lore for this game so far? After playing up to date I can't help but be curious.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been a long time since i looked back in here, so I have a question: Is the H in this game still a glorified animation viewer? Loved the gameplay and combat but the H doing literally nothing felt really strange

Exacto

Reputation score
The game is still in early stages of development, but there is a pregnancy mechanic for a few enemies now.

Wand

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Last thing to confirm: the stage you're talking about is the one just before the corrupted Knight boss with the two swords?

Masked gunner? Only enemy with guns I've seen is the one in the slums. Am I getting the stage correct or is it someplace else?

Talking about this place, where I'm standing at is the entrance.

Yeah, it should be after that boss. The enemy I'm talking about is a mob with a sorta renaissance crow mask with a blade on one arm and a shotgun in the other (so yeah, same ones as in the slums and around other parts of the game). If you make it to this area, then you'll find the giant paladin and the gunner when you traverse around.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Talking about this place, where I'm standing at is the entrance.

Yeah, it should be after that boss. The enemy I'm talking about is a mob with a sorta renaissance crow mask with a blade on one arm and a shotgun in the other (so yeah, same ones as in the slums and around other parts of the game). If you make it to this area, then you'll find the giant paladin and the gunner when you traverse around.
I don't even know how to get to the place you've taken a screenshot of.
If it's after the corrupted Knight with the two swords, I don't know where the entrance is since there's only one elevator leading to the lab.

Last edited:

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know the gallery how to unlock or in this stage only show 7 kinds of creatures?
Besides, the girl with white clothe in the background, could she be used? Seems the creator talked about her in past few year post.
Thanks.

Loli

Reputation score
you literally whacked her in the arse inside the church lol
gallery : game is still in development so yea , in dev >.>

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Quote from his ci-en

Major game system progress
・ Game data can be saved. Basically, it can be transferred to the next update without any problems, but this is not necessarily the case when major changes are made. (Game controller settings are not yet saved)
-Levels can be raised at the altar, and some status details are not reflected.
-Weapons, magic, equipment can be changed, and the area around the UI is still on the way.
・ Some consumable items can be used.
-The event related version is not implemented in the operation check version.
・ There are doors that cannot pass yet.

Erotic
・ Erotic pre-fitted small fish enemy characters, about 18 enemies, there are enemies that move to the pre-play, etc. foreplay → production erotic (basically all finish → after the fact)
・ Ero 罠 about 7 (almost finish → There is until after the fact)
· 5 bosses, only one of them is erotic.
・ 4 game over animations CG
・ Different pregnancy & different birth implementation, applicable only to 1 enemy
・ Gallery available

antares23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So in their tweet D-lis recommended to look for the new H scene in-game instead of just checking the gallery, what's the new scene about?

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
About September's target

次回目標

次回目標ですが、9月から月半ばころに更新目標記事を上げようと思います。
現状ですと次回の目標を見てから支援するかどうか決める方には、ほぼ余裕がない為です。

例・9月半ばに10月目標記事→10月末の更新はこんな目標で制作します

と言った感じです。

9月の目標
・術増やす
・ラストエリア制作を進める
・アクションエロ1つ追加