What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, at least I know I'm wasting my time and effort for nothing. I'll delete useless things I posted in the future.
Though I don't follow this game I do feel I should speak up as this is an issue that concerns me. I can't stand video guides at all. Give me plain text any day of the week, not only are they bandwidth friendly, they also allow me to skip past parts that don't interest me or aren't relevant. Best of all, they aren't made by millenials, the enemies of common sense. Don't let them win!

Not a Spy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, at least I know I'm wasting my time and effort for nothing. I'll delete useless things I posted in the future.
Holy shit, my post wasn't even an attack at yours, why respond so dramatically?

Like others have pointed out, some don't like video guides, and I personally skip long post mixed with dual languages because I find it tiring to skip lines of text that I cant read and hunt for text that I can read.

Chill man, you keep doing what you do~

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
That internal shot with the new enemy is a really nice touch, wish more enemies had that.

plebbymcplebison

Reputation score
Here's a link for v 0.30, sorry for the delay, had lots of problems with my internet 😒
I'm getting a virus blocked by bulldog on this. Gen:Variant.Ursu.640389
Looked it up, apparently it's some kind of trojan. Not had any issues with the links before.

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm getting a virus blocked by bulldog on this. Gen:Variant.Ursu.640389
Looked it up, apparently it's some kind of trojan. Not had any issues with the links before.
Can anyone confirm this?

vss189

Reputation score
Windows Defender detects Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml in mono.dll. Not sure if it's same problem or not. Game not starts in sanbox/virtual machine I use for such cases. Mono.dll was ~2Mb in v0.29 and now it's ~7Mb in both archives.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score

庭園用パーツの制作中です。 パーツを作る時には、色々と簡易的に配置してみて雰囲気を確認してます。 パーツ毎の明度や彩度があまりに違うと違和感が出てくるので、そこら辺も調整しなければ。 そして最終的にはモノクロをインポートしてUnity内で色を付けるとカラー調整も楽です。

Working on garden part