What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
I realy cant undestand why he added guro to game. Some ryona is ok since game is about heroine getting raped after all, but guro and death looks so out of place. I mean for half of the game it builds excpectations of sexy scenes with ctulchu style monsters and then out of nowhere heroine painfully dies in battle with some random dude.

Guro is not my cup of tea tbh, but at the same time im not realy against it if it goes nice with whole game style and theme (like BlueMadDiode games) but in here they look just akward,like you already got your lube and all fired up for sext action and sudenly games pulls out MK3 style FATALITY on main heroine out of nowhere for shits and giggles, and you even dont know what to do, laugh on this stupidity? Be disgusted? Quickly restart and start runing to nearest fuckable monster before boner goes out?

Also just think for a second how good whould have been knot scene with giant wolf? Or when i saw giant armor i was already lusting for scene when armor forces our girl as new host and walks around with her inside but instead *CRUNCH* *ded*. Its not even that good by gurofags standard, why is it even here?

15880598594330.gif

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I realy cant undestand why he added guro to game. Some ryona is ok since game is about heroine getting raped after all, but guro and death looks so out of place. I mean for half of the game it builds excpectations of sexy scenes with ctulchu style monsters and then out of nowhere heroine painfully dies in battle with some random dude.

Guro is not my cup of tea tbh, but at the same time im not realy against it if it goes nice with whole game style and theme (like BlueMadDiode games) but in here they look just akward,like you already got your lube and all fired up for sext action and sudenly games pulls out MK3 style FATALITY on main heroine out of nowhere for shits and giggles, and you even dont know what to do, laugh on this stupidity? Be disgusted? Quickly restart and start runing to nearest fuckable monster before boner goes out?

Also just think for a second how good whould have been knot scene with giant wolf? Or when i saw giant armor i was already lusting for scene when armor forces our girl as new host and walks around with her inside but instead *CRUNCH* *ded*. Its not even that good by gurofags standard, why is it even here?

View attachment 38501
i mean....he probably added it cause he wanted it to be there or felt it was appropriate? It's not like ryona is super popular or anything either, so clearly he's not researching market trends and aligning the game with what he thinks will make him the most money (if that was true, NoR would be an NTR game lol).

a creator gets to do whatever they want with their work assuming they're working by/for themselves, and considering the game is thematically based on Dark Souls/Bloodborne, where death is commonplace, it doesn't really seem that strange. Sure, Ryona is not a whole lot of peoples' cup of tea, including myself, but if you don't like it you are given ways to avoid it ingame. Feel free to leave comments on his ci-en or tweet at him, or withdraw your monetary support if you are doing so, but at the end of the day he's the guy putting his sweat and tears into the game so....

edit: am i disappointed that there's not an Hscene with the good boy? of course I am. but if Dlis is keeping the salability of his game in regions other than Japan in mind (god willing, we'll get a proper EN version) and also felt like thematically it wouldn't be appropriate, then that's his decision to make. He's obviously not opposed to the concept of bestiality, considering the hanimation that also made it into the game this time, but from my viewpoint he wants to make any participant in a beast scene sufficiently monstrous that he can't be dinged for it.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
he's not researching market trends and aligning the game with what he thinks will make him the most money (if that was true, NoR would be an NTR game lol).
I don't think he wants to tank his own sales by like 60%.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Let's just say if i wanted gore I'd play some Doom or Bloodborne. I don't start up those because i want to get hard, it's because the game itself is hard.

Maggie

Reputation score
if all you want to do is fap, you can use the gallery to select whatever animation you want to see

paparapa

Reputation score

View attachment 38501
Yeah same thought. Dropped the same remarks before. Not sure about you guys but was already heavy arm trigger fire when suddenly the MC head got chopped off/impaled. Holy shit don't even know what to follow up or react from that. I just close the monitor and went to bed.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The guro isn't really a surprise; D-Lis's prior game, Bullet Requiem, was actually quite corpsey, with various dead women in the background. There weren't any outright death animations for the heroine but some of the enemies just stabbed the heroine over and over again instead of fucking her. (Or there was the one boss that chokes her and lights her on fire.)

I don't find guro sexy at all, but I still respect it as a horror fan.

I am amused that D-lis is actually putting in the ultra-violent content that fucking Eluku balked at.

helltauros

Reputation score
The guro isn't really a surprise; D-Lis's prior game, Bullet Requiem, was actually quite corpsey, with various dead women in the background. There weren't any outright death animations for the heroine but some of the enemies just stabbed the heroine over and over again instead of fucking her. (Or there was the one boss that chokes her and lights her on fire.)

I don't find guro sexy at all, but I still respect it as a horror fan.

I am amused that D-lis is actually putting in the ultra-violent content that fucking Eluku balked at.
Whos eluk... (Flashback of certain fairy and wolf)
Oh... Right

paparapa

Reputation score
If there is a way to get a general view rate % data in the gallery on how long people browse and stayed through each animation, then perhaps the dev can know how attractive or niche guro are to the mass majority players. Not complaining why it is there, it fits the dank soul theme and all that and well understood. But why spent time and resources animating a niche genre when you know the mass player population are here for more sexual than end-your-life fatalities. Or, I assumed wrong and guro is actually suddenly a huge attraction to a lot of people.

Also you can't loop fatalities. You need to blow your nuts in 5 seconds or click repeat.

BongobumXXX

Reputation score
i mean....he probably added it cause he wanted it to be there or felt it was appropriate? It's not like ryona is super popular or anything either, so clearly he's not researching market trends and aligning the game with what he thinks will make him the most money (if that was true, NoR would be an NTR game lol).

a creator gets to do whatever they want with their work assuming they're working by/for themselves, and considering the game is thematically based on Dark Souls/Bloodborne, where death is commonplace, it doesn't really seem that strange. Sure, Ryona is not a whole lot of peoples' cup of tea, including myself, but if you don't like it you are given ways to avoid it ingame. Feel free to leave comments on his ci-en or tweet at him, or withdraw your monetary support if you are doing so, but at the end of the day he's the guy putting his sweat and tears into the game so....

edit: am i disappointed that there's not an Hscene with the good boy? of course I am. but if Dlis is keeping the salability of his game in regions other than Japan in mind (god willing, we'll get a proper EN version) and also felt like thematically it wouldn't be appropriate, then that's his decision to make. He's obviously not opposed to the concept of bestiality, considering the hanimation that also made it into the game this time, but from my viewpoint he wants to make any participant in a beast scene sufficiently monstrous that he can't be dinged for it.
About a potential en version. Do you know if anyone toys with the auto translator doc from the rei patcher? Could get a auto translator doc together if people would be interested in English subtitles. Right now nothing makes sense and there are a bunch of bugs with the auto translator but ive had some success playing with it.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If there is a way to get a general view rate % data in the gallery on how long people browse and stayed through each animation, then perhaps the dev can know how attractive or niche guro are to the mass majority players. Not complaining why it is there, it fits the dank soul theme and all that and well understood. But why spent time and resources animating a niche genre when you know the mass player population are here for more sexual than end-your-life fatalities. Or, I assumed wrong and guro is actually suddenly a huge attraction to a lot of people.

Also you can't loop fatalities. You need to blow your nuts in 5 seconds or click repeat.
Personally, I don't think this is a sexual thing for the creator. Of course, it COULD very well be, but given how little sexual there actually is for the fatality animations, save for like, the one with the armor if I remember correctly, this just seems to be more of a case of making things that properly fit the theme in the end, and even if it is for actual sexual reasons, its the creators prerogative to do so, and clearly he wanted to add this in at some point. I'm not exactly a fan of guro, and only usually enjoy light ryona at the most, but its hardly fair for me to try and dictate what someone should make based off my own whims/desires, especially when the things in particular I dislike most are relatively easy to avoid. I mean hell, the game all but screams at you when something violent is about to happen like a fatality, and it only plays from something you pretty much have to willingly let happen given how slow most enemies can be to actually put you into an animation state.

Not to say its wrong for you to not like its inclusion, I much would have preferred more sexual scenes in place of the guro ones, as would many players, and thankfully this game is still overwhelmingly in favor of those types of animations by an extraordinary degree, so the way I look at it if the creator wants to put in a few things to sate his own kinks, or just to add a bit more grimness to this world of his, I really don't see why not as long as its something most people can feasibly avoid. Can't speak for the latest one with the dog, but compared to other titles that do heavily fetishize this material, or even big budget games with a focus on horror/gore, this game is pretty mild in comparison. Though, that being said, I still will never be able to fully understand mixing pleasure and gore, but its something you simply have to accept, and can even lead to discovering some pretty great games, mostly looking at Sinisistar for another good example of that.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Let's just say if i wanted gore I'd play some Doom or Bloodborne. I don't start up those because i want to get hard, it's because the game itself is hard.
This is honestly the hugest dilemma I imagine the creator is undergoing. This game, for all intents and purposes, would serve as a pretty decent game even with all the hentai elements removed. Which, honestly just makes the game all the more enjoyable for me, though I do with the hentai itself was integrated in a way that felt more... integral to the gameplay itself? Very few hentai games in the action space seem to get this right, or in hentai games in general, though Captivity is probably the most recent example of one that I think absolutely nails a perfect blend of the two.

Without going off on too much of a tangent though, this game does really suffer, as well as greatly benefit in some ways from trying to be both a pretty serious game, as well as a great gallery of animations. It pulls off both well, the latter exceptionally well, but whether its for one of the developers personal fetishes, or just to add a bit more game-yness to it all in replicating its inspirations in some fashion, as well as the setting as a whole, the gorey bits make sense when thinking about it that way, so from the perspective of a game developer making a horror themed action game, it does make some pretty good sense, even if its definitely not what most of us would have hoped for.

Stormsurge

Reputation score
Ive alwasys wondered about a few things, but have never posted about them and have finally decided to make an account to do so, i use the rei autotranslator so the names are complete gibberish so apologies if i cannot refer to something by name

1. How exactly do i interact with decision, i cannot seem to figure out how to do anything with the white or red decision lights, what do they do and how can i activate them?
2. What is the punishment room in gallary for? has the developer stated intentions for it, and are there any plans to be able to view the various trapped girls H scenes scattered around the game, i know some are present but many are only viewable from in game in various cells
3. Is there meant to be sound in the prison area, it would be interesting to hear all the women trapped there when in the bottom right area
4. Has there been any mention to being able to trap female enemies in the same traps as the heroin gets stuck in, itd be very fun to knock the jailer into her own iron maiden or the Nun into the tentacle traps and see them be used the same way the heroin be used
5. Will some scenes be unable to break out from until fully completed, some dont make sense to be able to escape from right away, like the inquisitor that stops time or the bell ringing one for example

also, paparapa where is your Pfp from, its very interesting

Last edited:

paparapa

Reputation score
Not to say its wrong for you to not like its inclusion, I much would have preferred more sexual scenes in place of the guro ones, as would many players,
Yeah as mentioned, not saying it is right or wrong, it is there for a reason and this well understood and shouldn't be unfamiliar in the hentai arena . More of just a personal preference from individual players POV.

But NGL I went in the animation for the armor knight vore scene taking Aradia all inside it's armor, I was expecting another fun casual hentai scene then splash! She splattered. My bro got mind fcked. This impression probably came because guro only came into NOR more aggressively at later stage of the game patches.

also, paparapa where is your Pfp from, its very interesting
It is Tifa having her time with some slimy morbols. I haven't check how old she is yet in that scene/universe whether she is above 12, 16 or 18 years old or whatever a Loli age is. So not gonna post links before triggering another random Loli sensor.

Last edited:

IreliaYun

Reputation score
1. How exactly do i interact with decision, i cannot seem to figure out how to do anything with the white or red decision lights, what do they do and how can i activate them?
If you meant the red glowing thing that appears after you defeat a boss ( placed before the boss fight arena )
It allows you to resurrect bosses to fight them again
note that in the Fallen Knight's case you'll have to leave and re-enter the area if you chose to resurrect him

2. What is the punishment room in gallery for?
It's still under construction, though it hasn't changed much, if any at all, since it first came out
I think D-lis stated plans for it before but I couldn't remember what it was

5. Will some scenes be unable to break out from until fully completed
Any fatality scene that enters the "execution" part of the animation could not be skipped
If you don't want to see them, just break free asap

For the rest, I do not know
Maybe D-lis has similar ideas as you, just that they had not made it into the game yet

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
About the Guro and stuff didnt the option have an off button for that so they can just add that no where if a guro scene gonna happen black screen or the enemies just never get to the killing part during the rape animation

hjshas

Reputation score
About the Guro and stuff didnt the option have an off button for that so they can just add that no where if a guro scene gonna happen black screen or the enemies just never get to the killing part during the rape animation
There is an option to turn it off yes.

Honestly I feel like the people getting mad about guro are just mad because it means less H-Scenes. But come on what kinda scene are you expecting with the big holy knight. That would feel more world breaking than having guro scenes. It was already a Soulsborne-like setting so gore was inevitable. I think the dev will be consistent with enemies getting guro scenes being enemies where sex just doesnt fit with the character very well (Holy, golems/moving objects, bloodthirsty killers etc.)

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Honestly I feel like the people getting mad about guro are just mad because it means less H-Scenes.
Well yes but its only one thing on the list. The hole tone kinda goes south.
But come on what kinda scene are you expecting with the big holy knight.
To penetrate her with his big holy sword obviously. Oh wait...
That would feel more world breaking than having guro scenes. It was already a Soulsborne-like setting so gore was inevitable. I think the dev will be consistent with enemies getting guro scenes being enemies where sex just doesnt fit with the character very well (Holy, golems/moving objects, bloodthirsty killers etc.)
Debatable. Personaly i think its wrong-dev build some excpectations and ideas about his game and this new guro\death content dont align with well with them and previous content.

IreliaYun

Reputation score
well, about the fatality stuff, it came to my mind and I tested about it
after Aradia gets her head bitten off by our boi doggo, she gets it back for a blowjob with the slaves
same goes with other fatality scenes, if you chose to watch the scenes they would display as normal

D-lis said that the demon smith will get its own game-over scene, I wonder if the others would
and any area that had no game-over scene with it yet, now will have the one in first stage ( goblins )

A little seemingly unintended thing,
the wardens in the underground jail actually counts toward the inquisitor assistant ( ice lady ) in terms of kill count ( in the enemy library )
and the third one in the enemy library is still unknown for me...anyone knows what it is? maybe I missed something

edit:
another unintended mechanic
if you slip off edges while casting the church's rifle, you will fire another shot automatically, it will cost mana but will fire regardless even if you don't have enough
and normally the rifle can't be fired while airborne, but if you cast specific spells beforehand it will fire
the spells with no cast time would work, which are the gun, thunderbolt and fireball ( in shotgun's case she will pull out her rifle but not fire )
unlike the first one, if you cast it this way it will require you to have enough mana

edit2:
the fish man bug found a few updates ago was "fixed"...sort of
it will not enter a H scene now
( previously it will enter H scene and, probably due to not having assets to perform the animation, disappear along with Aradia )
if you don't want to solve the problem, prevent it from happening

Last edited: