What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

paparapa

Reputation score
Well, if guro lovers have feelings, then so does intestines lovers too. All for the sake of pokedex and it will soon be complete. :D : DDDD

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know it might be a bit too early for this discussion but i'll ask anyway...
Has anyone that follows the official channels of this author caught any wind about his next project(s)? He has been working on this for so long and as we get closer and closer to release i can't help but wonder what he might do after release of this long-development game.
I bet he will spend some time squashing bugs and maybe add a couple more patches of free content but what then? It would be a shame if he moved on to non-h content or quit the h-developing business (though given that he will probably get quite a lot of money and attention with this game why should he?).

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
all I can say for sure is his next project will be a ways away before it can be shown. typically after these long dev games, they go silent for afew months to a year before sharing a screenshot or two of keyframes and some lines of code.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Unless you're WhitePeach.
The dudes already have pictures of a new game and i don't even know if they did finish shadow of yidhra's scenario, as upon release it ended abruptly.

Anyway, that does not belong here.
I don't know how this dev works but yeah NOR has been in development for quite some time. I would take a look at what much time did he let pass between his previous release, Bullet Requiem, and any hint at this one.

paparapa

Reputation score
Unless you're WhitePeach.
The dudes already have pictures of a new game and i don't even know if they did finish shadow of yidhra's scenario, as upon release it ended abruptly.

Anyway, that does not belong here.
I don't know how this dev works but yeah NOR has been in development for quite some time. I would take a look at what much time did he let pass between his previous release, Bullet Requiem, and any hint at this one.
Hope it doesnt end up like those beta moba game Paragon. Beta for 2 years then project cancelled and full ended.

Also I wonder how they make money from NOR. I mean right now, we are already downloading like 80-90% of them game and experienced most of the walkthroughs and scenes.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, I don't mind waiting, but I'm afraid it become like RWBY, well, I hate to say that, but I'm still waiting for season 3.
BTW, I also waiting for this.
Well, these days I'm working on Red Alert Remastered skirmish maps, I finished all default maps, now I'm working on 1 VS 7 in all 8 players maps. Tired of lots things.

helltauros

Reputation score
Well, I don't mind waiting, but I'm afraid it become like RWBY, well, I hate to say that, but I'm still waiting for season 3.
BTW, I also waiting for this.
Well, these days I'm working on Red Alert Remastered skirmish maps, I finished all default maps, now I'm working on 1 VS 7 in all 8 players maps. Tired of lots things.
Interesting Ir looks smooth

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well its how it usually rolls with EA, paparapa. Like how AQE was.

And yes that one is on my radar top watch list, unholy. By the way, wdym about rwby? That it went to shit? after...uh, you know.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well its how it usually rolls with EA, paparapa. Like how AQE was.

And yes that one is on my radar top watch list, unholy. By the way, wdym about rwby? That it went to shit? after...uh, you know.
I'm still waiting for Monty's RWBY season 3, even I know it's impossible.

visagezero

Reputation score
Today I realized something.
Guro is literally just a Japanese-language-friendly way of saying "gross", in the same manner Sekuhara (セクハラ) is just a portmanteau of the phrase "sexual harassment"

IreliaYun

Reputation score
Also I wonder how they make money from NOR. I mean right now, we are already downloading like 80-90% of them game and experienced most of the walkthroughs and scenes.
D-lis said in the March update note that there's fewer and fewer content to show to the supporters,
and he's considering to stop the supporting plans on Ci-en entirely because of it
On the other hand, he's been working on other stuff simultaneously,
( referred to as 裏作業, which is not shown/implemented in the trial version we get, such as designing Candore's twin sword as a usable weapon or the game over scene sketch he mentioned before )
but he's lacking progress in that part due to poor health condition of him and/or his child ( headache, fever etc. )
We possibly could expect more content when the game finally release, but it's hard to tell how much of it was done