What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Surely there's other song that you can use to accompany NoR XD

Anyway it's an amazing run through the boss.

That a good boss attacks!
Even if the danmaku feels like touhouvania.
Thanks, well, I hope I can do better, but these days I'm tired of lots things, I record Red Alert Remaster skirmish maps and upload, nobody interested in it, then someone asked me to do secret giant ant mission, after I finished it and upload, that guy disappear.
Feel mess about lots things.

BTW, I tried some different weapon.
Defend then press up, I tried this in video.
Upload will need few time, hope you'll like this.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, well, I hope I can do better, but these days I'm tired of lots things, I record Red Alert Remaster skirmish maps and upload, nobody interested in it, then someone asked me to do secret giant ant mission, after I finished it and upload, that guy disappear.
Feel mess about lots things.

BTW, I tried some different weapon.
Defend then press up, I tried this in video.
Upload will need few time, hope you'll like this.
Those two runs were even better than the first. You nearly had a no damage run! Nice going!

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Those two runs were even better than the first. You nearly had a no damage run! Nice going!
Thanks
Well, earlier 2 run was last year's record, I tried again this morning.
I tried magic wand, but it need lots time, magic wand can't attack while jumping, also can't parry.

BTW
I tried 2 weapon today with 3 videos.
Well, rapier has longer parry time, then it will become another awesome weapon, but you'll need more SP and know how to parry.
Upload will need some time.

Last edited:

volg6

Reputation score
Thanks
Well, earlier 2 run was last year's record, I tried again this morning.
I tried magic wand, but it need lots time, magic wand can't attack while jumping, also can't parry.

BTW
I tried 2 weapon today with 3 videos.
Well, rapier has longer parry time, then it will become another awesome weapon, but you'll need more SP and know how to parry.
Upload will need some time.
try a rapier with electro damage at least with this weapon in my opinion it was easier to kill this boss

paparapa

Reputation score
No new updates? It's been a while since we have something that is exciting from NOR.

helltauros

Reputation score
Oh I didnt recieve notifications these days I wonder why?
anyway I was researching something about religion (A strange hobby of mine about myths legends and religion) in any case there was a story about a tuscan witch named "Aradia" I need to research more to find how many litters of white fluid were used on that witch

Reputation score
in any case there was a story about a tuscan witch named "Aradia" I need to research more to find how many litters of white fluid were used on that witch
Mightily interesting thing you've found there! Names have background and power. Who knew that our tiddy witch gets her name from a (probably false and made up, but nonetheless interesting) book that an Englishman claims to have found in the late 19th century in Tuscany. Probably all false, as it's typical of the Pagan findings of that era, but the history of false books and underground cults is a mightily fascinating one nonetheless! Thanks for the find.

If you're interested in more... historically grounded works there's the old somewhat-reliable Ginzburg, more grounded in his The Cheese and the Worms than in the fascinating but less trustworthy Night Battles.

..... hm, sorry for the offtopic. But we're all men of Culture here, nay?

helltauros

Reputation score
Mightily interesting thing you've found there! Names have background and power. Who knew that our tiddy witch gets her name from a (probably false and made up, but nonetheless interesting) book that an Englishman claims to have found in the late 19th century in Tuscany. Probably all false, as it's typical of the Pagan findings of that era, but the history of false books and underground cults is a mightily fascinating one nonetheless! Thanks for the find.

If you're interested in more... historically grounded works there's the old somewhat-reliable Ginzburg, more grounded in his The Cheese and the Worms than in the fascinating but less trustworthy Night Battles.

..... hm, sorry for the offtopic. But we're all men of Culture here, nay?
yeah, im interested in those themes more as an academic than a believer. thats why things like shin megami tensei or yokai watch are fascinating to me

IreliaYun

Reputation score

We have 0.49 out
And Demon of Lust got her animation
also 屠殺者 ( Slayer, which I guess is the double chopping knife guy ) has a execution animation ( judging from the description he's doing some rip and tear things )
( note that the Slayer's animation has some unintended stuff going on when you turn on the gore censor option, it does not censor the whole thing )

in this month's note D-Lis mentioned that he has finished the last boss's design, which makes all enemies intend to add into the game done
( but another boss would be added if possible)
and we could anticipate 2 new game over animations next month

Last edited:

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
4/29 Ver 0.49の変更点

バグ
Bug

・一部D-inputコントローラーで上下が逆になる不具合は現在調査中です。
・一度ゲームを起動して、二度目の起動以降タイトル画面に何も映らずにゲームを進行出来ない症状はセキュリティソフトが原因の可能性があります。

・武器強化のリセットで武器を選択した後に、"はい"か"いいえ"を選ぶウインドウが
画面解像度1280×720だと表示されなくなる不具合は調査中です。1920×1080だと問題ありません。

※キーボード&マウスでプレイする際に装備画面やレベルアップ画面から戻れなくなる際は、何かしらの選択肢を再度選んでからキャンセルボタンを押すようにお願い致します。
今後完成までに改善する予定ですが、制作ツールUNITYの仕様なので現状はご了承下さいませ。

追加&変更点

エロ

・情欲の悪魔にACTアニメを追加しました。

何気に初のシチュなのですが、好みがあると思います。
Add new H-action to Boss I record video before.

・屠殺者にリョナACTアニメを追加しました。
FATALITYの文字が出ますので苦手な方は脱出してもらいますようお願いします!
※コンフィグのGOREオフで黒塗りモザイクが出ますが、現在設定ミスで黒塗りモザイクから落ちた身体のパーツがはみ出て見えちゃっているので苦手な方は見ないようにお願いします。直します。
Add ryona-action to slaughter.

全てギャラリーに追加済です。
Also add in gallery.
4月の目標達成と5月末更新目標

3月目標達成
〇・ACTエロ1体
〇・ACTリョナ1体
Add new H-action
Add new ryona-action

継続中
・敵図鑑の項目追加
・武器図鑑の項目追加

5月末更新目標

5月目標
・ゲームオーバーエロ2個
Add 2 new Gameover scene

ご支援の参考になりましたら幸いです。

雑記

いつもありがとうございます。

今月もエロアニメとリョナアニメの更新を行いましたが、リョナらしいリョナはこれにてひとまず終了となります。
完成版にも1個入る予定ですが、動作確認版ではおしまいと言った感じです。

情欲の悪魔は初ですが入れたかったシチュでした。
まあこれは好みもハッキリわかれるシチュで、ぶっちゃけ私も最近っちゃあ最近イケるようになったクチです。
エロゲーを作ってると性癖が増えまくるのはあるあるなのでしょうか・・・。

裏での作業ですが、ようやくラスボスのデザイン終了です。
なのでこれで完成版で追加される敵のデザインもひとまず全て終わりました。
(でもあと一体ボス増やすかも)

体調に関してもご心配をお掛けしておりますが、更新自体には支障をきたさないようにしておりますので、ご安心下さいませ。
ただ未だ長時間作業していると主に右目の奥~こめかみ付近が痛むので眼精疲労なのかなといった感じです。
脳梗塞など脳関係ではなさそうです。
しかし素人判断は良くないので、来月に脳神経科行ってこようと思います!

また、コメントをようやく、本当に少しずつですが返信再開致しましたので、今しばらくお待ちくださいませ。

そしてチップありがとうございます!!!
(いいね等の気持ちだけでも十分嬉しいですので無理なさらないで下さいね・・・!)

とにかく皆さんも体調にお気をつけてお過ごしくださいませ。
それでは今月も本当にありがとうございました!

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah, im interested in those themes more as an academic than a believer. thats why things like shin megami tensei or yokai watch are fascinating to me
this stuff is right up my alley too. I love last podcast on the left, but i do independent reading. demons, monsters, and mythology are cool. im currently on african gods and monsters now. as an amateur writer, they tickle my imagination.

Krutz

Reputation score
Good day fellow degenerates. There is one thing that has been bugging me since I found it. The samurai girl has an ending for her event like the minotaur guy? Or is just not implemented yet?

AberLine

Reputation score
Censored version of new Guro animation

With it, tomorrow will be video about * Slaughter *, how come to him
With it in video which was uploaded on Mega, she write that he on 4 Stage

Here two uncensored videos

Last edited:

Stormsurge

Reputation score
is the decensored patch of the game still being updated? or is it kinda abandoned and just being kept working for future updates?