What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

BongobumXXX

Reputation score
just use reipatcher
Yeah but it still is pretty unintelligible. I've been making changes to the auto translate txt file to adjust what it says. Was wondering if anyone has done something similar and could compare my translations. I don't speak Japanese so I'm just kinda making it whatever tickles me.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Last edited:

Stormsurge

Reputation score
is there yet to be sound for arrows and projectiles from enemies? or have i fucked up the audio somehow

also my translator may be bad but what are the nympho and sluttiness values supposed to be for, has the dev ever stated his intention with these or is something just being mistranslated on my end?

and if anyone knows what the lore or whats happening in this game then id love to know, i adore this game but have zero clue as to whats going on and why

Last edited:

helltauros

Reputation score
is there yet to be sound for arrows and projectiles from enemies? or have i fucked up the audio somehow

also my translator may be bad but what are the nympho and sluttiness values supposed to be for, has the dev ever stated his intention with these or is something just being mistranslated on my end?

and if anyone knows what the lore or whats happening in this game then id love to know, i adore this game but have zero clue as to whats going on and why
It's about an agresive woman that is on a Psycho killer bloodlust mode. And kills innocent people that only want ti hug her and tell her that she needs to chill a little drinking their "bulgarian yogurt"

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
That was an impressive run. Well done, you definitely did it much more cleanly than I did.
Well, I record that video last August, after full version released, I might record all boss with Very Hard.
BTW, this is another weapon, still uploading

Last edited:

Tentalover

Reputation score
Well, still uploading, this is I record before.
Will take few hours I guess.
Hope you'll like this.
Surely there's other song that you can use to accompany NoR XD

Anyway it's an amazing run through the boss.

That a good boss attacks!
Even if the danmaku feels like touhouvania.