What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is the decensored patch of the game still being updated? or is it kinda abandoned and just being kept working for future updates?
literally every time someone shares the new version its the uncensored version.

paparapa

Reputation score
Great to hear about new patch. Was excited to check it out.

Unfortunately, no offense but nothing addition in 0.49 is fap worthy, imho. I guess I have to find other materials else where for this month. Sigh.

IreliaYun

Reputation score
I gotta be honest, the Succubus's animation was... a little disappointing
aside from the futa thing ( which I'm not really into ), she doesn't feel horny enough for a "Demon of Lust"
I mean, yeah she has some nice details like grabbing Aradia by her boob and head, using her demonic foot to grab Aradia's leg, and her boob being pushed by Aradia, etc
but her lack of "lust" is kind of a drawback for me
her face doesn't seem to be that horny compared to the witch she's fucking and other girls who had fucked the witch ( warden & sister )

and a little something that was not visible in game
unknown.png
maybe it's because the model was reused in this animation ( well it's quite obvious, her overall position was nearly unchanged )
her boob that was pushed was a newly added thing, but the breast form her original model was left there because it was totally blocked by Aradia, and D-Lis probably think it's unnecessary to remove it
her other boob still has the strip attached to her nipple, which was totally untouched
( I wanted to see her own animation without Aradia blocking most of her so I did it )

Peasant

Reputation score
Considering she has an attack that causes the aroused state but she doesnt uses the actual animation when aradia hits the deck due to lust, this may not be the last time we hear of her.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay that last animation convinced me-author unlocked guro fetish for himself. Killing heroine is one thing, slowly cutting her piece by piece is another for torture-boner is another.

Lets just hope he wont move sex\guro ratio from 50\50 to 0\100.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay that last animation convinced me-author unlocked guro fetish for himself. Killing heroine is one thing, slowly cutting her piece by piece is another for torture-boner is another.

Lets just hope he wont move sex\guro ratio from 50\50 to 0\100.
It's a souls-themed game...the fact it was so tame till recently is what's weird.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a souls-themed game...the fact it was so tame till recently is what's weird.
Aha, in what exactly souls game and at what exact location you could get riped piece by piece? There is theme, and there is fetish. That Butcher guy went pass "souls\bloodborne theme" and went full "i-fap-to-women-getting-mincemeated".

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Aha, in what exactly souls game and at what exact location you could get riped piece by piece? There is theme, and there is fetish. That Butcher guy went pass "souls\bloodborne theme" and went full "i-fap-to-women-getting-mincemeated".
I guess the term "artistic liberty" is a bit foreign concept to you (which is weird since most h-games follow that to provide jerk material themed around something all the time!). Theme does not exclude fetishes in any way. And this one, while not my favourite like most of the gruesome stuff, is still well within the Souls/Bloodborne theme and the general r34 for it, whether one likes it or not.
Also, remember that Bloodborne is hugely inspired by the general Lovecraftian lore which expands the grotesque and gore aspect even further. Yeah, I doubt we would hear about "jerking off by some fatguy" in any of these due to the political correctness these days but there were already established situations like always fatal birth of monstrous hybrids, inbreeding, madmen cults, cannibalism etc....a lot of the stuff in these themes is also implied, left to the imagination.

PS: I didn't want to use the most common argument most people use in discussions like this - Nyarlathotep (or any other chaotic god/demon like that which is pretty much always part of the theme). His very character is enough to justify even the most fucked up things people do in any setting of that kind. Using it would be a lazy explanation but it's pretty much a dogma at this point for the entire genre. The other game of that theme - Sinisistar - didn't even hide with it that much. Here almost half of the enemies are like a spawns of his. For the H-games though, I think Shub-Niggurath-like god would be a more fitting choice as the "Dark Mother".

Last edited:

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So a little bit confused here what exactly mean that the new slaughter animation is cutting her into mince meat? cause my animation stop at just her leg being chopped off, or i should wait for a few more seconds for the animation to progress?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So a little bit confused here what exactly mean that the new slaughter animation is cutting her into mince meat? cause my animation stop at just her leg being chopped off, or i should wait for a few more seconds for the animation to progress?
Nah, that's it. Some people get too much bad vibes from the whole scene and start projecting a little too much into the implied territory. I wouldn't actually be surprised if at one point we would get a "fucknugget" game over scene that is related to that enemy.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nah, that's it. Some people get too much bad vibes from the whole scene and start projecting a little too much into the implied territory. I wouldn't actually be surprised if at one point we would get a "fucknugget" game over scene that is related to that enemy.
I get where they're coming from but to start making shit up...
Okay, okay, i get that too
Its just a manner of speaking
But sheesh, they got us

Ngl still disturbing ofc

Edit: i meant as it is
I just realised what i think you mean by fucknugget and fuck that is just on another level entirely

helltauros

Reputation score
I get where they're coming from but to start making shit up...
Okay, okay, i get that too
Its just a manner of speaking
But sheesh, they got us

Ngl still disturbing ofc

Edit: i meant as it is
I just realised what i think you mean by fucknugget and fuck that is just on another level entirely
It could be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar worse in games like depravia or that orc human farm jrpg