What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so yeah, i have mixed feelings on the guro. sure, i don't like it, but i do tolerate it, and it's easy to avoid. in fact, you're warned it's coming. I know these games need to appeal to a variety of fetishes. nobody complains when mine are represented, so I don't complain about yours. And, as a creator, he can do whatever he wants with his own work. Still, it's okay for people to be disappointed.
People saw "dog scene" went "ooooh" then promptly boo'd the fuck out.
The way I see it, so far fatality scenes have mostly been for characters that already had sex scenes, so people got what they wanted already, everything else is just extra. The dog is unique in that it didn't already have a scene already, as well as being in relatively high demand to get one.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so yeah, i have mixed feelings on the guro. sure, i don't like it, but i do tolerate it, and it's easy to avoid. in fact, you're warned it's coming. I know these games need to appeal to a variety of fetishes. nobody complains when mine are represented, so I don't complain about yours. And, as a creator, he can do whatever he wants with his own work. Still, it's okay for people to be disappointed.
People saw "dog scene" went "ooooh" then promptly boo'd the fuck out.
The way I see it, so far fatality scenes have mostly been for characters that already had sex scenes, so people got what they wanted already, everything else is just extra. The dog is unique in that it didn't already have a scene already, as well as being in relatively high demand to get one.
As far as I know, every character with a fatality/guro scene exclusively has only a fatality/guro scene, I think with the exception right now of the one that starts off sexual, before ending guro, which I *think* is the armored sentry boss thing that vores you? Can't recall currently which one it is, but I don't think there is any enemy currently that has a sex scene, as well as a fatality, its one or the other. Granted, yeah, I do think the reason most people are upset with the good boi scene is just because of what they had been hoping for, as opposed to what they finally got eventually. At least there will be a dog-like enemy in the game eventually it seems, though, it definitely leans way more on the monstrous side of things despite its shape.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Some sexual Torture before death would make alot of these Fatalities better.
like the ice nun just kissing her and slowly freezing her before swording would have been 1000 times better.

IreliaYun

Reputation score
I don't think there is any enemy currently that has a sex scene, as well as a fatality
The fallen knight boss, Aradia will get "crushed" inside his body, but we can see nothing but blood leaking out of the knight's armor

Lazlow

Lurker
Reputation score
Some sexual Torture before death would make alot of these Fatalities better.
like the ice nun just kissing her and slowly freezing her before swording would have been 1000 times better.
I thought the exact same thing. I wish that happened instead of the instant fatality.

MarcusFriedman35

Reputation score
So im new to this stuff. How does one level up and how many stages are there in NoR and how to add to the animation gallery scenes cause no matter how many monsters i encounter, no scenes are added to the animation gallery which i find hella strange unless thats how its supposed to work in which case fuck

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as I know, every character with a fatality/guro scene exclusively has only a fatality/guro scene, I think with the exception right now of the one that starts off sexual, before ending guro, which I *think* is the armored sentry boss thing that vores you? Can't recall currently which one it is, but I don't think there is any enemy currently that has a sex scene, as well as a fatality, its one or the other. Granted, yeah, I do think the reason most people are upset with the good boi scene is just because of what they had been hoping for, as opposed to what they finally got eventually. At least there will be a dog-like enemy in the game eventually it seems, though, it definitely leans way more on the monstrous side of things despite its shape.
the bull demon also had a fatality and im almost certain he has an H motion as well. I could open the game to check....but im a lazy asshole. Also, I don't want to hunt down my NoR folder.

edit: i did it anyway. there are TWO bull demons, one has curly horns and is slightly skinnier. so i guess I was wrong. Looks like no fatality scenes overlap. It would be a pain in the ass, if in gameplay you wanted the H motion, but a fatality played instead. i completely forgot the ice queen and the armor existed tbh. Still, doesn't change people wanted an H motion with the wolf boss and got something different. The current dog that got added, i guess to compensate....not to my liking. too fugly. and i know that sounds weird considering we have like 3 piles of dead bodies fused together with H scenes...I tend to ignore those too. zombie head man Cerberus, nah im good.

Last edited:

paparapa

Reputation score
Did I missed out seeing a reply on this? So where is the new doggo located? Cant seems to find it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@rick12
Its a dark fantasy setting.
Its a world where the heroine fights with weapons like swords and shotguns.
Its a world filled with abominations, monstruosities and horror.
Yeah, its soooooo out of place they would even think of brutally killing her.

The only 2 ways your argument holds any water is because well this is not common, and 2. He adding it this late like boom surprise motherfuckers didn't see that coming did ya.

But yeah otherwise saying its out place its just y' know.

Anyway, not a fan of guro either, as i already said and like hhh said, its just to add to world building thats all.

I mean seriously its not like any one gets excited like oooh yes intestines (....right? Lol)

And, i wonder what kind of doggo this is we talking about. Curious.
Not a fan of guro.
But even less fan of doggone action.

Does the doggo make freinds with you though? Sif was already sad enough, we don't need anothe one

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
alot of these enemies wouldn't rape her. all a sudden alot of these enemies that have the potential to rape her... kill her instead because? i mean i pile of corpses can but now your gonna tell me oh its dark so it makes sense.

MarcusFriedman35

Reputation score
Wait is the animations in the gallery obtained at the start permanent or can scenes be added to it after encountering new monsters

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I suggest can add some like force Aradia eats some horrible things or horrible punishment.
Like force her eat pineapple pizza, sit on lego chairs or put legos in her boots then force her jump.
i read that as "in her boobs"