What's new

[Complete - Full] [D_152423] にーとと天使とえっちな家族 (Neet, Angel and naughty Family)

Status
Not open for further replies.

talrefia

Lurker
Reputation score
Hoshi, ty. I try to understand hint, but with English I need help. "all color in one go manually" I have typed out many combinations but can not figure out, can you provide hint for failure as myself.

yokubo

Reputation score
It's maybe Me but i don't find the password of the patch archive ( i have the game)! Anyone Know how to get the PW?

talrefia

Lurker
Reputation score
It's maybe Me but i don't find the password of the patch archive ( i have the game)! Anyone Know how to get the PW?
It is in the spoiler, but the words are mixed up. I can not figure out, take a look at hint.

yokubo

Reputation score
It is in the spoiler, but the words are mixed up. I can not figure out, take a look at hint.
i'm not english so i don't understand what you mean by "spoiler" i have looked at the note in winrar but nothing and i have tried the compagny name too!
Well i have one last idea when you said spoiler will test it!

yokubo

Reputation score
I try with blue but what disturb me is the word "color" everything is in color so wich color i'm in the blind with that!

tresace

Reputation score
I am dumbfounded that this makes sense to anyone "Type all colored in one go manually." and I understand English. Are we to type "blue red green blah blah? or blueredgreeblahblah?" or do you want the total RGB color palette lol?

yokubo

Reputation score
I am dumbfounded that this makes sense to anyone "Type all colored in one go manually." and I understand English. Are we to type "blue red green blah blah? or blueredgreeblahblah?" or do you want the total RGB color palette lol?
thanks worked

keycode

Reputation score
that's ridicolous and sadic .... (related to the "password"... hand writing??? f...ck you)

Last edited:

i_like_feet_69

Reputation score
Be respectful with one another.
The translator is a fucking idiot. Your hint make no fucking sense and i cannot believe some people were able to decipher this engrish shit.

blulaz

Reputation score
The PW doesnt make any sense, "type all colored" ..everything is colored. do i need to input the blue colors? the red,green,orange,yellow? do i need to include the hypens? "type all in one go"? do i need to use space or not? nothing makes sense

shadowz0

Reputation score
The PW doesnt make any sense, "type all colored" ..everything is colored. do i need to input the blue colors? the red,green,orange,yellow? do i need to include the hypens? "type all in one go"? do i need to use space or not? nothing makes sense
thanks worked

blulaz

Reputation score
For the password Just copy and paste each line. Its not hard...
it would be if the translator just said things like "type all of the above" instead of confusing ass hints with random colors each sentence

sciefie

Reputation score
for me my issue was peazip, wouldnt receive the password correctly for some reason, winrar did np

Status
Not open for further replies.