What's new

[Complete - Full] [D_152423] にーとと天使とえっちな家族 (Neet, Angel and naughty Family)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yokubo

Reputation score
RGB? please help what did you use
error it only dl part of the archive so it don't work for me either! i will try to read again latter i think they may be an hint... that can't be only red because he said it's long and the second hint may be in the "manualy" the problem i'm not from an english mother language country so i will not be able to understand subtility! my english is enought to speak but not from a natural speaker.... another clue may be "take it to your heart and i mean everything! " so it is super long and mean something!

Darknestone

Reputation score
OMFG for anyone having trouble with password, if you do not use winrar - give it a try. 7z will not accept password that long

chronicpsycho

Reputation score
Just for that password shit, i WILL pirate the game and i WILL share the translation. You have to use winrar and the password is "i bought the game-i will not support piracy-i will not share the translation-i agree to all therms or my wiener will fall off".

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's no link to the translation in the spoilers, what are you guys talking about? Also, the hell's up with this password shit?

Restifik

Reputation score
hello, can you kindly share the translation please?

i want to try the story mode but i can't read moonrune.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread locked on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.