What's new

ADV RPG Maker NTR [ ダブルメロン ] [Double Melon] 寝取られトラップ / Cuckold Trap (RJ277127) (RE277127)

ShabbyCrabby

Reputation score
Game developed by Double Melon similar to a hentai manga by Maihara Matsuge.

1585493477241.png 1585493487012.png 1585493520381.png 1585493535986.png 1585493549631.png

A story of cucking and being cucked

A cuckoldry story revolving around the protagonist, his girlfriend, his best friend,
and his best friend's girlfriend, who has feelings for the protagonist.

The game is a choice based linear RPG, depending on what choice you make you get a H scene.

The game is about four childhood friends go to a Exchange house for couples and they swap partners, depending on what choice you make in each room will get you a H scene, there is also 4 different endings to the game. You have to move around the room finding objects to move on to the next room.

Controls:
Z: Select/Interact
X: Menu/Back
Shift: Run/Dash
Ctrl: Skip Dialogue
Up/Down/Left/Right arrow keys: Movement

* Characters

Protagonist: Mamoru Andou (Name can be changed)
Protagonist's girlfriend: Mafuyu Kitase
Protagonist's best friend: Takashi Nishijima
Best friend's girlfriend: Kana Minami

Story:
Mamoru, Mafuyu, Takashi, and Kana have been friends since high school.
Even after entering university, they sometimes hang out together.

On one of those days, the four of them go to an "Exchange Hall".
For this theme park-like experience, two couples exchange partners,
and try to escape the hall together.

But will the four be able to escape the hall so simply...?

* CG Count

25 base CG
300+ variations
35+ scenes

Viewable from the menu screen!

* Useful functions

- Text skip
- Text backlog
- Easy-to-understand tutorial
- Strategic hints

* Features

Togglable pubic hair options (none, regular, bristly)

If anyone has played this already and has 100% CG save please upload it :)

Below is the link to download the full game:

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, a copy-pasted DLsite description does not constitute a valid OP. Thread Locked, PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked and moved back to the H-Games section.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Having played through this a couple times, its a pretty easy and short game to get through, the problem comes with all the choices you make. From what Ive gathered, early game choices (before MC splits off with the redhead, and the gf splits off with the NTR guy) decide how dedicated to you the gf is, and then the choices after that are how the MC reacts to the second girl and whether or not he allows himself to bang her.

Still trying to get the full NTR ending if any, got as far as the gf banging the other dude but seemed like it turned into a one time thing. Definitely recommend translation software if you are going to play through this one as it IS ADV level of choice heavy.

OP
S

ShabbyCrabby

Reputation score
Having played through this a couple times, its a pretty easy and short game to get through, the problem comes with all the choices you make. From what Ive gathered, early game choices (before MC splits off with the redhead, and the gf splits off with the NTR guy) decide how dedicated to you the gf is, and then the choices after that are how the MC reacts to the second girl and whether or not he allows himself to bang her.

Still trying to get the full NTR ending if any, got as far as the gf banging the other dude but seemed like it turned into a one time thing. Definitely recommend translation software if you are going to play through this one as it IS ADV level of choice heavy.
Yeah the difficulty I am having is that there is no english translation for the game so I don't know what the hell I am selecting.

That's why when I opened the thread that if someone could provide a 100% save that would be great, I have played through the game about 3 times and still got the same ending.

proxicide25

Reputation score
Full save for you
Thank you very much! Although, what choices did you make to get the fourth ending? (With the GF talking with the MC through the phone while being fucked by NTR Guy) I am curious about the dialogues that led to that! Thanks

hp_surfer

Reputation score
Thank you very much! Although, what choices did you make to get the fourth ending? (With the GF talking with the MC through the phone while being fucked by NTR Guy) I am curious about the dialogues that led to that! Thanks
70% of the dialogue options don't matter, they're just the protagonists thoughts to himself.
I used to translate my screenshots of the dialogue box options.

A detailed route is:
1) Having seen Normal End 2
2) Room 1: 1,1,1,2 (saying no to seeing the selfie)
3) Room 2: 1, 1, 1 (fill the condom up with juice) (Girlfriend will give a HJ if you are on the NTR route)
4) Room 3: 1, 1, 2 (saying no to fucking Kana)
That's it, progress with whatever dialogue you want, the game will look like you have Normal End 2, ask you to save, but then gives you a "2 Months Later" message.

Aa862485

Reputation score
I'm sorry if I upset you, but this is just cheat save file. :sneaky: