What's new

VN/TEXT RPG RPG Maker [ダイジョビ研究所] 魔王のハーレムは冒険者町にて (RJ247530)

andonis

Reputation score
got the append +
and yeah~~ no regrets and worthy it.
Thats how i wish CV of others eroges moan like that. Good example to follow.
This eroge is a good candidate to get anime adaptation, if he get Bunnywalker company to animate = jackpot. But yeah, i have no idea how much money needed to get a good animation.
but the MC hairstyle really may get Petit company on lock on.
Do you know how to "put" the append on the game? Like, after finishing the game, I can see the append icon. but when I click it, the game freezes in a black screen, I think that maybe I'm not putting the files on the folder correctly...

Wtft10

Reputation score
Do you know how to "put" the append on the game? Like, after finishing the game, I can see the append icon. but when I click it, the game freezes in a black screen, I think that maybe I'm not putting the files on the folder correctly...
You need the version 2 of the base game to port the append properly, the problem is finding the updated version.

OP
Eijineer

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, i also got same issues, soo.
need the updated version, as have 2 games.
get the 1st game latest update
the append you will extract the folder, execute that auto-extract cmd and will appear the folder.
and place them on the original game files(confirm the extracted folder name before pasting) to install.
i tried just extracting inside placing append inside original but didn't work. Soo i just extracted separated and placed folder files later.
sorry bad english

IPetr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
/HWN-4:84@39B1:mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll

H-code for the base game v2.0.1, with or without DLC/Append installed. Also works with the currently avalable trial v2.0.1 (not guaranteed to work with newer trials, if any).
Textractor and XUnity.AutoTranslator will probably work, too (although the latter is supposed to translate the game on the fly, it can also copy Japanese text to the clipboard if configured to do so via corresponding .ini file).

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the append you will extract the folder, execute that auto-extract cmd and will appear the folder.
and place them on the original game files(confirm the extracted folder name before pasting) to install.
i tried just extracting inside placing append inside original but didn't work. Soo i just extracted separated and placed folder files later.
sorry bad english
in has

BTW
Queen's Glory
SLG, uncensored, multi language and can all hscene on
can find in eyny
or
but file size possible is dubble, can wait nyaa or delete file : queen_window

Last edited:

Kiava

Reputation score
hi guys i know that a patch of this game as been released, i have the patch but i don't understand how to apply to base game.
Can someone tell me how to do it ? thanks

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hi guys i know that a patch of this game as been released, i have the patch but i don't understand how to apply to base game.
Can someone tell me how to do it ? thanks
  1. move v2.01 game file to append file 1.jpg , if name not windows change back to windows
  2. click MaouHaremAppend.exe
  3. move file windows to other place, change file name as u like, all append file can delete
  4. after ending can play after story

Kiava

Reputation score
  1. move v2.01 game file to append file View attachment 31576, if name not windows change back to windows
  2. click MaouHaremAppend.exe
  3. move file windows to other place, change file name as u like, all append file can delete
  4. after ending can play after story
THANK YOU dude, you're my savior.
When i open the game in the lowest right corner i see " ver 2.0.0 + append" so it should be all good.
i don't why its says 2.0.0 since i downloaded the version that you posted up but i think that's ok, right ?

andonis

Reputation score
sorry bad english
Well, I think I tried everything now but the game always ends up in the black screen, although it says in the corner that it is the Ver. 2.0 + append... Guess I will await and see if someone uploads an already patched version...

OP
Eijineer

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I think I tried everything now but the game always ends up in the black screen, although it says in the corner that it is the Ver. 2.0 + append... Guess I will await and see if someone uploads an already patched version...
i don't think there is much secret.
> download the original game, then the append one
extract original
extract append
open append extracted folder, execute the auto-cmd executable and wait finish extracting other files. Will appear Windows folder
copy the daijyobi_addscene files
paste it on the original folder, go to where is same ''addscene'' and substitute it.
test if girls is voice-ed on gallery event.

andonis

Reputation score
i don't think there is much secret.
> download the original game, then the append one
extract original
extract append
open append extracted folder, execute the auto-cmd executable and wait finish extracting other files. Will appear Windows folder
copy the daijyobi_addscene files
paste it on the original folder, go to where is same ''addscene'' and substitute it.
test if girls is voice-ed on gallery event.
Tried again today and nothing, I don't get the voice in the scenes and after clicking on the append icon after finishing the game, it does nothing, although I can hear the voices at the voice test in the setup menu, and at the right bottom corner it says that it is the the right version with the append..
The process I'm doing is:
1 - Extracting both the Main game and the Append rar.
2 - Using the cmd to extract the Windows folder. (I don't do anything with the "MaouHarem_Append" folder that comes after extracting the append rar.)
3 - Copying and paste the new Windows folder files created by the cmd (the Event and the Voice folders, the 4 files on the Windows folder and the System txt file on the StreamingAssets folder), into the Main Game folders, the right ones of course, substituting the ones of the original game when asked to.
4 - After doing all this, I try to run the game.

Last edited:
OP
Eijineer

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tried again today and nothing, I don't get the voice in the scenes and after clicking on the append icon after finishing the game, it does nothing, although I can hear the voices at the voice test in the setup menu, and at the right bottom corner it says that it is the the right version with the append..
priorize copying the ''daijyobi_addscene'' folder from append extracted (Windows )and paste them on original game at this
>RJ247530\MaouHarem\Windows\Daijyobi_MaouHarem_Data\StreamingAssets
explorer_Yw8AbExNHq.png

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it normal for all the girls to give the exact same piece of dialogue everytime one uses the conversation command? I thought maybe the autotranslator was screwing with something, but the virgin game does the same thing. Specifically this piece of dialogue:
つまりまとめると、ドラちゃん完全体より、シューリアの民+あなた、のほうがほんの少し私にとって重くなったというだけです。\n決してその股間のケダモノに敗北したわけではないので勘違いしないように
Something about never losing to a beast in your crotch? I guess it's understandable coming from the demoness and the dark elf, but it's pretty weird for the priestess and the knight-princess.

Anyway, am I the only one with this issue? Is this actually normal and working as intended? Does the dialogue eventually change, maybe with affection levels?

EDIT: Also, all the pop-up notices give me this message:
アイラの「調達」が使用可能になりました。\nこのコマンドではデモンナッツを購入することができます。\n\nデモンナッツは日付が変わるタイミングで使用され、一定量が溜まるごとにデモンレベルが上昇します。\nデモンレベルが高いほど、ヴァンの力は高まります。
And this time I'm sure it's a problem because there's no way the availability of the "procurement" command is relevant during my first battle. Weird ass problem. Halp?

Last edited: