What's new

SIM Loli Shota [Daijyobi Laboratory] 神具姫ヒーローアンチドミー / Antidomy (RJ286680)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new game from Daijyobi Lab

The basic plot is that you're the mad scientist of the world conquering evil organization Gunjeeta called simply as Doctor (feel free to read that in Arknight voice)
You're called to this district by your 40k Commissar looking leader whose name I can't quite read so I'll just call him General.
Although you're more of a shut-in, research all day, you got baited to come over here when the General tells you there's someone with future tech (as in they're from the future) here.
The General then give you your order, to conquer these heroines. No not defeat them, but to pull them over to Gunjeeta side.

Then after ordering your subordinate to show the data on them:
The rich girl funding much of the operation Kanade
The girl from future, the stoic Mia
And the person working as support for them, Shiroko

After seeing all 3, the Doctor decided on the plan.
Bodyguard "...Antidomy sexualization plan, Doc?"
THE SOLUTION IS SEX.
Slowly corrupt them to pleasure of sex, and including the city too so the sex-crazed citizens can be extra hands in this process.

The control is just purely mouse click.
Top-left of your base screen are things like setting/save/load, 'note pad' (gallery)
Top side are the various resources (fund, desire, girls, information, energy pill)
Bottom left is the 'strategy' section i.e. plot events
Bottom right are the SLG components - rape captives (not available in demo so unsure of specifics), research/upgrade monsters and attack the city.
(the game's info page suggest that once you corrupt the heroine you can change the character that greet you at the base from the default bodyguard dude to the girl...and you can click on parts of their body for reactions)

For the attack on city you basically pick a district in it and choose what action to do, which raise the alert level while giving your resources depending on what you pick (the 3 in demo are robbery for fund, kidnapping for girls and investigate for information)
At higher alert level you might trigger a fight with a random heroine.

In combat your stat is basically the combined stat of your fielded monsters, and each monster have 2 abilities they can use (click on top/bottom part of their card to use) that cost different amount of AP/have cooldown.
You regen half of your max AP each round and some action like the healing can be spammed as long as you have AP.
After you're done spending AP you can hit start combat which basically is just 1 turn of you and the heroine attack each other.
The heroine (left side) has special move bar that once maxed the next turn she will do super strong hit. You're expected to use Defense up (1AP, usable up to 3 times in a turn) to avoid dying from it.
On the right side is your HP and break/victory bar.
Once you damage the girl enough they get into break state, the break bar turn into victory bar and start building up, hitting them with a special move will win the fight. The higher victory bar the higher accuracy on your finishing move
(sadly in the demo this is only done as part of story missions so I'm not sure if you will do this during non-plot fight as well or not)

That's pretty much it really. You develop your monsters and check occasionally if you've unlocked new plot progression, do them, repeat.
In trial there's just 4 scenes
1 for each of the transforming heroines
1 for Lielith (shota)
and 1 for a civilian girl

Much like their previous game, it's a lot of grinding with gradual progress on scenes :v

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Game is out.

It is a massive 5GB+ for the full thing o_O

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game is out.

It is a massive 5GB+ for the full thing o_O
I noticed that the demo was over 1GB, but that's because they included both a 32-bit and 64-bit version in the download, effectively doubling the size (edit: turns out there's a Mac file in there, too, so it's closer to tripling the size). It's a bit of an weird and inconvenient choice when I imagine 99% of users will only need one version (most likely the 64-bit one, too, unless they're running on very old hardware at this point), but I don't know if storefronts like DLsite give them the option to offer separate downloads.

I assume the same practice is in effect for the full version, and if that's the case, while it doesn't make that huge download size any easier to swallow, at least you can throw out the version you don't need; then again, I bet the problem for most is the download size, not hard drive space.... anyway, thanks for the heads up. I played the demo the other day and was a little disappointed at how barebones it was, but I didn't realize the full game was coming out this quickly, anyway.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I noticed that the demo was over 1GB, but that's because they included both a 32-bit and 64-bit version in the download, effectively doubling the size. It's a bit of an weird and inconvenient choice when I imagine 99% of users will only need one version (most likely the 64-bit one, too, unless they're running on very old hardware at this point), but I don't know if storefronts like DLsite give them the option to offer separate downloads.

I assume the same practice is in effect for the full version, and if that's the case, while it doesn't make that huge download size any easier to swallow, at least you can throw out the version you don't need; then again, I bet the problem for most is the download size, not hard drive space.... anyway, thanks for the heads up. I played the demo the other day and was a little disappointed at how barebones it was, but I didn't realize the full game was coming out this quickly, anyway.
Just remembered: There's also a file for Mac OS as well, so that's another thing most people can just delete.

So yeah, if you don't want to waste bandwidth then just wait for some kind of 'folder' torrent and only download the part you need.

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full Save.
Place in the Antidomy_Data folder.

I'm missing a few upgrades but I beat the game, bought everything, and have max resources so I'm not sure how to unlock them.

Attachments

vincent123

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Where can i download it ?

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know how to make XUnity Auto Translator work?

After applying the patch on the game, nothing gets translated and saving and loading stops working.

katon2k2

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can anyone give me a download link

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After applying the patch on the game, nothing gets translated and saving and loading stops working.
I use Textractor to hook it but I only used it for the text/speech. GUI is easy to understand.

Btw, cheat engine works with this game if you dont want to grind.

mosba555

Lurker
Reputation score
I use Textractor to hook it but I only used it for the text/speech. GUI is easy to understand.

Btw, cheat engine works with this game if you dont want to grind.
Can you please guide me how to find the correct memory to hook?

1617465288892.png

Last edited:

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you please guide me how to find the correct memory to hook?
Woops, forgotten about all the other 'options' -_- Look for string:Concat (string,string). it should be one of them. Not sure if the address gonna be the same for you.
antimony.jpg

mosba555

Lurker
Reputation score
Woops, forgotten about all the other 'options' -_- Look for string:Concat (string,string). it should be one of them. Not sure if the address gonna be the same for you.
View attachment 38570
its so weird i cant find the string:Concat (string,string). any setting i have to do before that?
i don't know why but i find the message as picture 2

1617467869167.png

1617468788750.png

Last edited:

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This thread is for game discussion only.

I got translate but save and load is boom themselves so this is the cause eh.
So Seem If I need to use XUnity ... I need creator to fix some spaghetti there.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
its so weird i cant find the string:Concat (string,string). any setting i have to do before that?
i don't know why but i find the message as picture 2
Weird, I made a new game and it didnt hooked on the 1st try. Restarted the game and got it. Hmmm, the program might have problem hooking it properly. I didnt use any settings, just attached the game and find the right string:Concat.
antimony2.jpg
I'm not sure whats the problem with pic 2 but I am using Textractor x64 v4.16.0

Iexist

Reputation score
Well, this was an interesting little game. I'd say overall that this one is better than the one with demon-lord dude and the sword-wielding princess that came before it, but ultimately still inferior to the magical-girl game, at least gameplay-wise.

Scene-wise though. Whoa. Just. Whoa. This game was amazing, though that might be my bias for sluts in skin-tight bodysuits talking. As well as the addition of Kutan's art. That one is one of my favorite artists after all.

I'd say its main weakness is the fact that it has zero replay-ability. There's no real variation in the gameplay and the best strategy is always to upgrade everything, and then start every fight by debuffing the opposition with everything and the kitchen sink. Normal difficulty is a cake-walk... The only reason I even used the AP pills at all was to speed up the milestone fights, because aside from that, the only thing that caused me even the slightest of delays was when RNG was being a bitch.

Still, I'm curious what they'll add to this game in the future. Because if the previous games are any indication, it's only a matter of time until DLC rolls out for it.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Using the 32bit version (and running both it and Textractor) in admin seems to work best in getting the proper dialogue text hooks to show up. However, the text seems pretty jumbled up -- lots of incomplete sentences and oddities like past sentences suddenly getting inserted into the current one.

The Visual Novel OCR setup might work better but I haven't gotten around to trying that out yet.

EDIT: Hook 'mono_string_to_utf8_checked' gives the most coherent and complete dialogue for me.

Last edited:

mosba555

Lurker
Reputation score
Using the 32bit version (and running both it and Textractor) in admin seems to work best in getting the proper dialogue text hooks to show up. However, the text seems pretty jumbled up -- lots of incomplete sentences and oddities like past sentences suddenly getting inserted into the current one.

The Visual Novel OCR setup might work better but I haven't gotten around to trying that out yet.

EDIT: Hook 'mono_string_to_utf8_checked' gives the most coherent and complete dialogue for me.
Many thanks for you. the 32bit version and Hook 'mono_string_to_utf8_checked' works fine for me.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is this game a RPG Maker or other thing?
Is complex if I dont know Jap and never used Textractor?
Is this a must to play?

mosba555

Lurker
Reputation score
Is this game a RPG Maker or other thing?
Is complex if I dont know Jap and never used Textractor?
Is this a must to play?
1.It's Unity.
2.It's not that complicated. you can guess how to play in no time if you have an experience in turnbase games.
3.For someone who love heroine insult and corruption games. yes.