What's new

ADV RPG Maker NTR Loli Shota [ダイニホケンシツ / dai2hokenshistu] ママショタ・キングダム / Mamashota Kingdom (RJ193696, RE193696)

Notforlewds

Reputation score
Contains Shota/Loli, so not going to post images

So I can't find any info on this game, or any lengthy discussion of it in English anywhere. I figured I might as well post my own thread then. There's a lot I haven't figured out yet, since I've been playing with a Machine Translation and the game has a huge amount of content.

DLsite EN:
DLsite JP:

Story (from DLsite):
A Shota Brat is the protagonist in this pervert event exploration style RPG.
Use whatever it takes to get the girls around you to be your loyal (sex) subjects.
Aim to build your own Kingdom! Not only Mama characters but also elder sister
types, lolitas and mature women are the target of your conquest.

From what I can gather, there's some post-catastrophe sort of story which serves as a backdrop to why you can run around having sex with everyone.

Gameplay:
You play as a Shota. No battles, you walk around triggering events that lead to H-events. There's a day system, where you have a certain amount of actions you can do in a day, and a limited amount of days before the game ends. Certain characters will be at certain places at certain times. Talk to them, fulfill their requests, or trigger their events to advance their story. The game is built around a New Game+ system, where certain decisions will lock you out of certain routes. There are cheats (which I haven't figured out how to use, truth be told), and an "adventure mode" that maxes out your stats and gives you infinite money for those who don't like grinding.

Standard rpgmaker controls. Arrow keys to move, z to select and x to open menu/cancel. Shift sprints and fast forwards.

There is an insane amount of content. (From DLsite):
250 erotic scenes
220 base CG + variations = 3300+ CG!! (Contains some Shota CG overlap)
(Pose art, lingerie, insects etc are not included in the count)

Fetishes:
(Straight) Shota/Loli
Incest
(Mom/Sister)
MILF
Impregnation/Pregnant Sex
Molestation
Gangbang (a few scenes)
NTR (Very light, and you are doing the "cucking". No NTR scenes per se, but you do steal MILFs from their husbands in certain routes.)

Last edited:

uwu

Reputation score
is there machine translation for this game?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is a daunting task, and honestly I would love to see more games like it.

There's two separate paths to go on: Passing exams and failing exams.....that dictates which girls routes you can go after.
Some girls you must go after separately than other girls as their events happen at the same time.
Of the "main" girls, you openly date one while having one on the side.
There are lots of side and a few hidden events scattered. A few I have still yet to find.
Mother/daughters usually have a shared ending.
You can easily lock yourself out of some routes by missing a choice or an event.

Seriously it plays much more like an early 2000 dating sim VN than a rpg.

Reputation score
This game is a daunting task, and honestly I would love to see more games like it.

There's two separate paths to go on: Passing exams and failing exams.....that dictates which girls routes you can go after.
Some girls you must go after separately than other girls as their events happen at the same time.
There are lots of side and a few hidden events scattered. A few I have still yet to find.
You can easily lock yourself out of some routes by missing a choice or an event.

Yeah, it does have lots of content and also other games from their circle looks promising.. Still hoping someone would like to translate this game, but there's lots work to do tho..

OP
Notforlewds

Notforlewds

Reputation score
By comfortable do you mean complete? Because I am personally A-OK with it being in broken English as long as I don't encounter surprise moon runes.
Some menu options are untranslated, with certain info screens being completely in Japanese. The translations themselves are playable but just barely.

I still have yet to figure out both Elias's Mom's route, and the PTA head (?) character. Also can't seem to figure out how to get the gangbang scene for the resort owner. This game is surprisingly complicated.

Reputation score
Some menu options are untranslated, with certain info screens being completely in Japanese. The translations themselves are playable but just barely.
I cant find the one who's doing the translation on f**zone anymore, since the translation thread already banned :(

ANTagonist

Reputation score

I still have yet to figure out both Elias's Mom's route, and the PTA head (?) character. Also can't seem to figure out how to get the gangbang scene for the resort owner. This game is surprisingly complicated.
Know where I can fine the machiene translation? I'm down for giving it a shot since God knows it'll never be translated officially. Broken English be damned.

OP
Notforlewds

Notforlewds

Reputation score
Know where I can fine the machiene translation? I'm down for giving it a shot since God knows it'll never be translated officially. Broken English be damned.
It was on the f95zone thread that was taken down sometime last month. It might be best to just use a machine translator like chiitrans2, since the translations aren't really complete anyway.

I'd upload my copy, but site rules don't allow asking for or sharing links (especially with Loli/shota).

Best bet might be to ask around on f95zone if anyone still has it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
It was on the f95zone thread that was taken down sometime last month. It might be best to just use a machine translator like chiitrans2, since the translations aren't really complete anyway.

I'd upload my copy, but site rules don't allow asking for or sharing links (especially with Loli/shota).

Best bet might be to ask around on f95zone if anyone still has it.
I would suggest you try re-reading the rules again. You aren't allowed to ask for links. You're allowed to share links. You're not allowed to share game downloads with loli in it. You're allowed to share translation links, even if the game in question has loli in it.

Last edited:
OP
Notforlewds

Notforlewds

Reputation score
I would suggest you try re-reading the rules again. You aren't allowed to ask for links. You're allowed to share links. You're not allowed to share game downloads with loli in it. You're allowed to share translation links, even if the game in question has loli in it.
Oh okay. I thought they were asking for the full game, as I don't have just the translation patch.

Best I can do is post the data and system files I have.

You're going to have to use a rpgmaker decrypt file and decrypt the game, then replace the data and system files with the ones in the makeshift patch. Then, delete or rename the game.rgss3a file.

I hope it works.

Attachments

ANTagonist

Reputation score
Oh okay. I thought they were asking for the full game, as I don't have just the translation patch.

You're going to have to use a rpgmaker decrypt file and decrypt the game, then replace the data and system files with the ones in the makeshift patch. Then, delete or rename the game.rgss3a file.

I hope it works.
Thanks homeslice. You're alright.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope it works.
Is your avatar picture Tiaris? Heh, that OP loli.

xerial9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know how to start the main mom route? ive been able to get the main characters sister fairly easily but i cant figure out the mother

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
does anyone know how to start the main mom route? ive been able to get the main characters sister fairly easily but i cant figure out the mother
The mom is a bit tricky. First, you need to be on the pass exam side of game. Then you must make sure you trigger every single one of the mom's events, which there are plenty of times where she collides with other characters. The key events are discovering your dad or whoever the guy is cheating on her. Iirc, after that she becomes more accepting of your perversion. Later on in her investigation she'll get ambushed by the culprits and you have to come to her aid. Sadly though, I know something is involved that you have to do but I can't remember.

chonchokoboko

Reputation score
Once I found the 1.01 version of the game the mom, pta teacher and the smart kid's aunt started to work properly.