What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A game in the making that recently released a Demo.
1653386385181.png

Controls are relatively simple to use, Z is for attacking, X opens up the menu, and C activates your special scythe, but if you hold down and then press C you will use twin guns instead, up also jumps. you can perform alot of moves in the demo. the H in this game works similerly to the previous game,
if you get hit enough your stun gauge fills up, and you will be unable to move for a moment, long enough to get caught and have something naughty done to you, getting additcted to some of the sexual acts if shes exposed to them enough. whats new this time around is depending on how lewd your character gets, they can stay stuck being molested by their current attacker, and when shes really lewd that person can use their other H attack, usually involving Sex. and you get passed around to others if theres a crowd near you when it happens. you can escape this anytime by mashing left and right, tho if your characters esctasy is high, they may have a hard time fighting away the enemies till she becomes tame.

there isnt a full story as far as I can tell at this moment in time.

Last edited by a moderator:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hype.
Loved Ayura Crisis and I'm liking what I see in the demo even more.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If you Hold Down/Block and press C you can use the Guns instead of the Scythe.
Bottom Right you can even change the Masturbation Animation.
Here's a Save with the 5 Aviable skills unlocked.
ooh, is THAT how you use the guns? Ill have to adjust my comment to mention that then, thanks for mentioning.

helltauros

Reputation score
Ayura was a great game, with tons of unused potential but still pretty good. I wait great things from this one

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
what are the 5 H skills anyway?
I only have 1. Strip, 3. (masturbate? doesn't seem to work all the time) and 5. self arouse unlocked

ok, got 2. Seduce

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This is what we needed in 2020

Last edited:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay so, in the game-over segment for the wolfman boss, you know how you can enter the locker, and it'll trigger an h-animation? Is there a way to actually see through the locker? Because, otherwise, the animation is a little boring.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay so, in the game-over segment for the wolfman boss, you know how you can enter the locker, and it'll trigger an h-animation? Is there a way to actually see through the locker? Because, otherwise, the animation is a little boring.
Honestly if this was already translated (which considering how early on it is, and being a demo and all I don't expect it to be), I feel like it'd be pretty solid, letting the imagination do much of the work, though I'm huge on implied lewds in general anyways. Always did love the little bits of dialogue in the first game, so really looking forward to the full release/english translation eventually.

Reputation score
what are the 5 H skills anyway?
I only have 1. Strip, 3. (masturbate? doesn't seem to work all the time) and 5. self arouse unlocked

ok, got 2. Seduce
4th one is Suicide/taking your HP to 1, you get it by repeatedly getting beaten by the boss

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ayura Crisis was pretty fun! This game looks GREAT, I love the design of the girl and have a soft spot for being able to change/remove clothes and it show up in the sprite sex too. The difficulty settings from the first game were a nice touch and I'm glad to see them back, and the artist really has a way to draw fat-assed anime girls which I really like and seems relatively rare in games like these. Definitely keep an eye out on this one.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wanted to enjoy this demo after seeing previews on the dev's Twitter, but getting CONSTANTLY knocked into the tentacle walls/floors with no chance to struggle out is not fun.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wanted to enjoy this demo after seeing previews on the dev's Twitter, but getting CONSTANTLY knocked into the tentacle walls/floors with no chance to struggle out is not fun.
tentacle floors? am I missing a level?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did you mistakes this with alice cradle?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Lmao. Yeah, i think he did.
Anyway, i love it that there is more actual sex than in ayura.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah, this game is looking great in all the right ways, gameplay is pretty fun and smooth and the animation and art is great. However, from what i can tell so far you cant really see any H without purposefully afking after a grab because you can break out of everything instantly. Feels very similar to mission mermaiden in that respect unfortunately

shinryu

Reputation score
yeah, this game is looking great in all the right ways, gameplay is pretty fun and smooth and the animation and art is great. However, from what i can tell so far you cant really see any H without purposefully afking after a grab because you can break out of everything instantly. Feels very similar to mission mermaiden in that respect unfortunately
well you can hold the up button to skip to the sex scene

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there any h interaction with the photographers in the second level or do they just raise the heart meter by taking photos?