What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
oh man, she's a demon now ?
well, can't wait to get my hand on the full game now, I do like the fighting mechanic of the last game.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i have concerns with the H content in the game.
I liked what i played, it was a fun, snappy demo. but....most of the enemy H attacks were pretty mediocre. I thought they were all foreplay and the rest of the scene would play out and just never did. losing to the werewolf boss we ended up getting some actual scenes, a good variety. scenes i feel should be given to the normal enemies. But the boss himself got no action at all. Meanwhile, losing to the executioner boss, you're not put in a room with enemies with H scenes at all. instead you get a more detailed, single animation. So which is it? We getting big, fancy animations, or rooms full of enemies with unique animations? is it going to alternate between bosses? its not consistent. thats a nitpick, but common enemies having medicore H scenes is the real complaint making me raise an eyebrow.

im cautiously optemistic.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I liked what i played, it was a fun, snappy demo. but....most of the enemy H attacks were pretty mediocre. I thought they were all foreplay and the rest of the scene would play out and just never did.
this is a game where the more corrupted your character gets, the more lewd the action is on her, it moves from forplay into sex once a sexual stat that she keeps getting exposed to reaches full, then just wait a bit when being groped and some enemies will have actual sex. you gotta get her more into it before the sex happens.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i have concerns with the H content in the game.
I liked what i played, it was a fun, snappy demo. but....most of the enemy H attacks were pretty mediocre. I thought they were all foreplay and the rest of the scene would play out and just never did. losing to the werewolf boss we ended up getting some actual scenes, a good variety. scenes i feel should be given to the normal enemies. But the boss himself got no action at all. Meanwhile, losing to the executioner boss, you're not put in a room with enemies with H scenes at all. instead you get a more detailed, single animation. So which is it? We getting big, fancy animations, or rooms full of enemies with unique animations? is it going to alternate between bosses? its not consistent. thats a nitpick, but common enemies having medicore H scenes is the real complaint making me raise an eyebrow.

Certain enemies, like all the humanoid males save for the camera man and the monkey for example, have a sex scene when you hit the max arouse or whatever the games equivalent to that is I believe, and then hold the 'up' key. You'll basically know you have it based off a small sound cue playing, then eventually two hearts appearing on screen and 'meshing' against each other. That said, honestly I enjoy the foreplay animations in themselves just like the previous title, as there really isn't too many games that tinker around with that, let alone actual clothes ripping animations like we have with some here.

Regardless, from memory since its been a bit since I've played the demo now, the older/grody looking men who grope you have an animation where they lift you, the bandana men have a mating press, and the goblins have this... rather unique sex position that I'm not quite sure what to call, but you'll know it when you see it. XD

Aside from that, the rest are varying levels of foreplay/hypnosis sort of content from what I know of, outside of the game overs to the two bosses.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I imagine there might be a little anger considering he already took this month's payment. But it's fine as long as he comes back someday. Shame, I was looking forward to his WIP.

Vatus Dash

Lurker
Reputation score
Hope he find his drive back and make another high quality sidescroller while we wait.

alex123000

Reputation score
Hope everything works out the best way for the dude, regardless of whether he desides to resume the project or not.
(P.S. insert 2020 ah shit here we go again joke)

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
That magical person said:

I can't make it because I don't have motivation or ideas. Excuse me.
I'm not sick or injured, so it's okay.
Since we are not currently able to produce, we have temporarily stopped the paid plan.
I'm sorry for those who supported me and those who expected me.
I didn't announce the suspension because I was hoping that my motivation would return tomorrow, but it seems impossible for a while, so I will explain and announce it.

I think I have an obligation to explain to those who are expecting me, so I will write down what I thought about.
It's not a particularly fun sentence, so you don't have to read it.
Even though I was working at my desk, I couldn't concentrate at all. Even if I make it, I can't judge at all whether this is good or not. Even if I think that it is done well in theory, my sensibility does not react. I was in trouble because I didn't have enough humans to make it without drugs in my brain.
I worked hard for a little less than two years with the expectation that it might change if I released a trial version, but it just got worse and it seems a little impossible.
I thought about why I couldn't make it.
It could be one of these, or it could be all. Maybe everything is wrong.
The cause is often a strange part.
The end result is that I'm not a very good person.
It may be a little palatable to write that there is no reason other than making it because it is fun.

・ Did you resist the undermining effect?
> The undermining effect or the undermining phenomenon is a phenomenon in which motivation is reduced by giving an extrinsic motivation such as giving a reward to an act that is intrinsically motivated. For example, if you are given a financial reward for a game you like and play, you will lose motivation. Also called a suppressive effect.
Quoted from Wikipedia.
It seems that my motivation dropped rapidly after the release, and I felt that it would be useless as it is, so there was a part where I resumed production, but I may have succumbed in the end.

・ Decreased libido, change in propensity?
I think that there are many cases in which the propensity has stopped responding to what it used to do.
It may be the result of a lot of output and divergence of the input so far, or it may be a change in the environment or age.
I still like the bullish tsundere woman exposing her merciless face.
・ Have you run out of ideas?
The first work is going well because you can make full use of the input so far, but the pattern that you will be in trouble after the second work? It may be a common story.
I always think that people who can continue to create are amazing.
・ Are you bored?
Did you lose your freshness from your work? Are you satisfied?
I think it's dishonest, but it's a fatal part because the part that I make and have fun is the most important.
However, I haven't given up because it's a common story that I get tired of playing games a few years later. Mochibe may be revived in some way.
In fact, that's what Ayura Crysis did, so I started making Eterna from 1 a year later, gave up when I couldn't make a story, and started making it half a year later.
So I try not to be too pessimistic.

Since it is originally made as a hobby, it should be something that you can stop and restart as you like, and I intend to do that, but I can not disappear without saying anything to those who are expecting it. , Notice of indefinite suspension. I'm sorry. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow, maybe a year later, I don't know, but it's really fun to be absorbed in the production, so I'd like to make it again. It could be Ellis Disnomia, or it could be a completely different game.
I think it's okay, but I'll turn off the comment function just in case it gets rough. I'm a little lonely.
At first glance it reads as though he's suffering from burnout and isolation issues but this could just be translator fuckery.
Figured i'd put it here for everyone to read. Damn shame but entirely understandable. Maybe one day, but not soon it seems.

Not the good kind of thing to come back to after the fuckery that was 2020. This one and Lufuclad were both very high on my shortlist and both got suspended in similar fashion ;(

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"I didn't announce it because i thought my motivation would come back tomorrow, which happens to be the day i suck your guys money out (pure coincidence). Alas, my motivation didn't return. Bummer"
Kidding aside, it happens.
His sincerity is appreciated.

Lmao lost it at the brain drugs part. Might try to understand wtf that really means later.

Didn't know about that undermining effect...but i had suspicions about it in me too. Interesting.
This guy just might live an allan wake situation about any moment.
Not that i know shit about the game, but that's the premise
Reasons evetything is in spoiler
1. Respect and emphaty towards him
2. Kidding but unfunny and unasked for

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Holy shit now i'm more curious wtf that reall means, seeing all the different interpretations lmao.
Well, according to wikipedia, i can tell you guys, i think, he is just talking funny and referring to the natural substances the brain generates for stimulation (like dopamine or whatever), i.e. like saying: "i am dead inside" (just a saying, in al reality that can't be, it's not literal, if his brain didn't produce those hormones it would be a real serious issue).
Again, i think.

Temporell

Reputation score
the game needs a little rebalancing, the monsters are absolutely pathetic and easy to beat, but the second boss is really too hard, worry you I beat her hard, but I never touch very hard xD

the hscene are cool though

empty

Lurker
Reputation score
I actually understand japanese to some degree, here is a more accurate TL than some google translate:
進捗は芳しくありません。
My progress has been unsatisfactory.
最近、何を作ってても脳内麻薬が出なくて。
Recently, no matter what I make, the drugs in my brain don't come out (NOTE: probably metaphor for dopamine etc)
そういう時期もあると思います。
I think we all have times like that
応援してくれてる人たちには申し訳ないとは思うけど、
Even though I feel a lot of guilt towards my supporters,
義務感だけで作れるタイプではないので、
I am not the type who can be creative out of my sense of duty,
すいません。
Sorry
I have avoided making assumptions and this translation is as literal as I can be with my skills.
I hope the developer gets through their rut, I've been feeling the same in the last 12 months.