What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

How do i unlock new skills? I've beaten the bosses 2 times and tried to talk to the dirty old man merchant but i still can't figure out how to unlock them; also, how do i level up my stats? Do they level up by themselves or can i choose what type of stat to upgrade?

I had that same doubt as you. Turned out those fucking "sSKkillZ" are dumb shit like "allow to be spanked" or some shit like that. (I mean stupid because that should be what the enemy decides since he is raping the fuck out of her, not asking her if he can. Fucking shit lol i know).
So yeah, if you, like me, are expecting a Shoryuken or something like that, yeah, well, i have news for you.

How do i unlock new skills? I've beaten the bosses 2 times and tried to talk to the dirty old man merchant but i still can't figure out how to unlock them; also, how do i level up my stats? Do they level up by themselves or can i choose what type of stat to upgrade?

Open the abilities menu, select the ability you want to purchase/level up and press the C button. Do not forget to equip it after that. You can have up to 4 abilities equipped.

The only stats that can be raised afaik are your "pervesion bars". Depending on which H-attack you are suffering, the relative bar fills up until you unlock a debuff related to that kind of sexual attack (masochism, exhibisionism, mind control etc...).

This demo really doesn't want to run with wine. I managed to get to new game/continue once, but now I just get some messages saying "This font was not generable" for three fonts.
Then a spam of "Can't draw message" that I can go through to frame advance the screen...
I've tried every combo of 3D/Software and DX11/DX9, but to no avail.
EDIT: Now I can start a new game with sodtware/DX9, but then it fails to load some background images and crashes if I go to pick a stage...

Ayura Crisis runs flawlessly with any combination of settings, though. Besides it not wanting to load my old saves anyway. And that has the exact same config.exe and fonts in the data folder.
EDIT2: Holy cow, I feel dumb. Forcing it to run with the ja_JP.UTF8 locale was the culprit. I was using that since the game wouldn't start without it while sitting in a folder with a Japanese name, so don't do that.
You still have to launch the config.exe with the language option for it to not be mojibake though.
3D/DX11 seems okay but randomly crashes after a while. 3D/DX9 won't start at all. Software in any case still has errors and runs too slow anyway. These obscure Japanese game engines sure are interesting.
EDIT3: Went through the first stage in its entirety with DXVK and didn't crash, so I guess that's the big bandaid here as should be expected...

Last edited:
I give up.How the hell do you get the seduce skill.I managed to get the other 4 skills but this seduce skill still remains locked.

i have a problem, "Cannot locate basic info data ErisDysnomia/Data/BasicData/Game.dat" What can i do?

So, what is that mean? Is that mean that the game is no longer being developed or just on Hiatus?
Took a look at his Ci-en and translated this with google:
I can't make it because I have no motivation or ideas. I'm sorry.
I'm not sick or injured, so it's okay.
Since we are not currently able to produce, we have temporarily stopped the paid plan.
I'm sorry for those who supported me and those who expected me.
I didn't announce the suspension because I was hoping that my motivation would return tomorrow, but it seems impossible for a while, so I will explain and announce it.

Hopefully they will get their muse back at some points.

Took a look at his Ci-en and translated this with google:
I can't make it because I have no motivation or ideas. I'm sorry.
I'm not sick or injured, so it's okay.
Since we are not currently able to produce, we have temporarily stopped the paid plan.
I'm sorry for those who supported me and those who expected me.
I didn't announce the suspension because I was hoping that my motivation would return tomorrow, but it seems impossible for a while, so I will explain and announce it.

Hopefully they will get their muse back at some points.
Just to clarify, that was posted two months ago, so for those who already saw that post two months ago, nothing new has happened since then.

Well, yeah. This is why you don't take years developing a game: life happens, and she can be something of a b*tch.
Looking at most monthly-supported project with 2+ years timelines, which can also die out for legitimate reasons :censored: ...and Half-life 3

DamageTile is cool, being forward about it. Big loss for us players, that's for sure, but better than false hope.
Let's leave some flowers in fond memories of Ayura Crisis.

I hope this dev gets back into the swing of things soon. Fuck... Ayura crisis was like top notch H-Game quality and this Omfg it's 2x better! God I wish I could code and program otherwise I would finish the game 🎮
So in the future, unless there's a mega good update or in this case dev started work again, please try not to necro older threads... Lots of people get iffy about "news that isn't news at all". Probably all those red emojis you got :p

well while its necroed, incase anyone is curious what the dev is upto, they seem to of played a game called heromon or hiromon and recommend it, this was posted july 15th after a 7 month hiatus from twitter.... who knows when they will decide to actually work on the game again...

Sounds like the right time to unfollow this thread. I've given up on the dev and I encourage others to stop waiting on them too.

If that's how they choose to come back after being gone for so long, without even an explanation or apology for not working on the much-wanted sequel, then I'm moving on.

I don't know the state of his patreon/ci-en/whatever the hell he has, but if he pulled a "grimhelm"(i.e. stopped donations), the he does not owe anyone anything

Sounds like the right time to unfollow this thread. I've given up on the dev and I encourage others to stop waiting on them too.

If that's how they choose to come back after being gone for so long, without even an explanation or apology for not working on the much-wanted sequel, then I'm moving on.
Whoa, slow down there. The dev very clearly told everyone some time ago that he was suffering, and didn't have the confidence to continue this project - in all likelihood, dude fell right into burnout hell.
You don't need to keep watching here, of course, but you seem to have missed something.

Whoa, slow down there. The dev very clearly told everyone some time ago that he was suffering, and didn't have the confidence to continue this project - in all likelihood, dude fell right into burnout hell.
You don't need to keep watching here, of course, but you seem to have missed something.

Sorry about that, had a bad day in work and I guess it surfaced in the post's frustration.

In all truths I have no intention of unwatching the thread. Or saying such heartless self-centered things.

Lol
Ah well happens, dont worry, we've all been there
That being said, hey, just shows how much we liked his game
Wish him the best health wise even if he does not return
Also sorry here too

Back