What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

jehuty7

Reputation score
Will be the greatest H game on earth easily. No contest. Don't believe me? YOUR LOSS! 🤣

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
look out its a boss rush!
1645513435355.png
really goes to show that dispite mainly being an H-game, this game makes a really kick-ass action game too. thats mainly what this post is about, just mentioning its bossess.

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1647680446531.png
so we got a new post talking about some new enemies and how a mechanic is going to work. seems that suntanned guy that had art posted on pixiv finally got implimented. no announcement of when the game will release. but they seem very excited about another game.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New post with a new version available to download, made for debugging with a simplified stage. I'm unsure what's added in it, though, haven't downloaded it yet.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Haven't actually touched the game until recently, and there seems to be an error reading the files? This is for both 1.05 and 1.06 (debug version posted recently).

1648300618134.png
1648300629681.png

Not sure if it happened on the 1.04 version, forgot to make a copy of it by mistake.

OneOfUs

Reputation score

New post with a new version available to download, made for debugging with a simplified stage. I'm unsure what's added in it, though, haven't downloaded it yet.
The dev made this new version for debug testing, they want to see if people can get all the way to the boss without bugs and to report them if you find any.
Poiya's message shows the bug that apparently is occuring frequently and the dev is trying to get people testing to find out why it's happening.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay, Dev released 1.05b, which fixed the no text issue, along with properly fixing window mode (the screen was cropped out before)

Other than that, no changes were added to the game itself.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh great. According to CI-en the dev's been working on a 3D open world project alongside his current projects...
They look... alright for new works, but once again it's another H-dev with 2D mastery moving to make a mediocre 3D game for some reason.

I really don't understand why this seems to be the road any talented 2D H-dev eventually travels down, especially if popular and anticipated to some level. They master pixel art + animation and then 1-2 titles later they're making the same 3D mating press doggystyle animation with the most ps2-looking mooks ever conceptualised. Purposefully taking away their stylisation and just blending in with the same old mediocre 3D crowd. It's just beyond reason.

"But what if it's to challenge themselves?"

If you're established in an area with a fanbase and moderate profit made from your titles, do you want to waste time learning all the bells and whistles of 3D modelling, animation and general game dev coding to make a shittier title than your previous line of 2D content? Your fans will show less or potentially no interest, the final product will be overlooked by everyone, or you spend ~10 years making a semi-decent 3D title. And on top of that you, might even be spending money for assets and software while your profits from previous titles slowly dwindle to nothing.
Can you afford to make up this challenge for yourself that nobody asked for, or are you just being a massive idiot?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah, it is a weird trend. I am not a fan of 2d to 3d either. I'm sure 90% of the assets with exception to the protagonist are store bought assets or pre made textures. Maybe thats why they do it. all the work is already done for them. sounds easier on paper. download some daz models, slap on shad0whawk00's low poly cock and balls and after that it's like playing with action figures. easy peasy, lemon squeezy. except its not that easy, and its not worth it....

if they reaaaaaally want to challenge themselves, how about programming some hitboxes that aren't janky as hell and some half decent platforming. better yet; h game dev try to make a game where i cant just dash past all the enemies and ignore all the combat, tank all the hits and make it to the end of the stage with more than half health challenge. difficulty level: impossible.

that last bit doesn't really apply here, but it does apply to basically everything else. its no secret h game devs skimp on actual level design and enemy ai attack patterns. wanna challenge yourself? work on that.

Last edited:

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
It seems literally everyone on my ci-en decided to bamboozled me so now I'm paranoid of what's real progress and what's fuckery.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
lmao the filename on the demo is literally april.7z that's so good

GachiHeaven

Reputation score

There's also now an ACTUAL update that's not an april fools where he discusses that he's finished making the 5 stages of the game and is now implementing an endless arena with custom modes. It seems like the game is nearing completion and he says the only things left are putting together the story and creating the extra room. I'm really looking forward to this!

Vatus Dash

Lurker
Reputation score

New post about the progress of the game, talking about him completing 5 stages and inplementing a area game modes. The SE of the mocking from the mobs can be switched on/off.
Update to the 1.05b nothing changed with the contents, only difference is there was a bug to it and its now fixed for players that couldn't play it.
Then there's the other dialogue from the creator about his sexual perversion and deviation from the last 6 months prior, then his opinions on about the open world games.

TL;DR
5 stages, area game modes. Mocking SE on mobs can be switched. 1.05b update fixes bug issue. Creator chat about his life and opinions.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I too find it hullarious when a female gets fucked in an arena. totally isnt sexy at all, just funny.