What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, at least it isn't a perm ban, just a warning.
I mean, it's not that hard to make an alt so even if someone were to get picked off for some particularly embarrassingly poor reason, they could always just slip back in and be a bit more cautious.
Thankfully though, the staff behave themselves for the most part ever since the rep scandal, so such behaviour isn't encouraged.

Speaking of the game though, is this just a case of "same game, different enemies"? Or is there some actual progression going on here? I've seen a few hentai game devs do this so far, where they'll just copy-paste an entire game, but just add a new roster of enemies, and, though I'm not opposed to it, I just wonder if that's the case here, or if there's maybe some chance of something else going on, like new mechanics, or perhaps a more fleshed out plot, additional features, ect.
to give a simple answer to that question, not only does your character have a different moveset with different abilities attatched, the hentai mechanic is also changed to be different from the first game. plus the art is much nicer compared to the first game.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Speaking of this game, there's an announcement page on DLSite now.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dang, late June? We went from hiatus to near release in a couple of months. I sure hope this doesn't get delayed *wink*wink*

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I love that the video preview of the game is just a few seconds of fighting, and then its just the character getting her butt groped for a majority of it. really showing off the most important feature of the game.
decided to update the main page a bit since we got a DLsite link now.

cell943

Reputation score
The dlsite demo has some new content not released before, if anyone didn't bother to check it out. Not to mention it's in English.

maurilio_br

Reputation score
The dlsite demo has some new content not released before, if anyone didn't bother to check it out. Not to mention it's in English.
Did you make it out of the first level after beating the boss? I see the house circle floaty thing, whatever it's called, but can't interact with it, making me stuck.

PurpleDemon

Reputation score
So how do you exactly get the seduce skill? Already got the naked ability, masturbation and vulnerability, how do I get the other two?

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, in the demo the leave level things dont work. But you can give up and it'll still count as you beating the boss.

StonedThanos

Reputation score
Question! Alright so playing the 105b trial version there wasn't any censorship with H scenes, But with the newest released version there's pink hearts censoring the H scenes, Anyone having the same thing? Any way too get ride of that? Thanks!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I haven't really touched this and i don't know the engine of the game so idk how feasible this is but maybe you can do what some guys did with fighting girl sakura r they replaced the assets from the demo which were uncensored into the full game obviously only those were uncensored in the end as all the full game exclusive content had no demo version to be replaced with

StonedThanos

Reputation score
So is anyone else getting that green error when defeated by anyone past level 2? Also is there the bonus room in this version at all?