What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I'm a big fan of futa but never heard "Quail" before, care to enlighten me on it?
Guy made Setaria, one of the best 2D H-games we got graced with. Futa protagonist (who isn't a stick), femdom + futasub, monsters on futa, minor clean body horror done in a pretty hot way, plus plenty excellent gameplay, level design, atmosphere and content. Guy's art is pretty out there but he's talented enough to pull it off and make it into something bold and unique. May not be for everyone given his choice of fetish content, but I think anyone into futa content should give him a look.

The thread for Setaria's here if you want to check it out. He's also working on another title pretty similar to the first with more humanoid enemies, which you can see on his

I'm not expecting AADT to match up to Quail's futa content in scale or variety, I'd just be happy to see more of that and more yuri content, given that girls are the only attractive lifeforms in his titles. I won't deny the dev makes good titles and animates all fields really well, but the one or two girl on girl scenes he normally adds normally fill some niche fetish, like baby play (eugh) and... rubbing butts together? Never seems to do any girl on girl intercourse scenes.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guy made Setaria, one of the best 2D H-games we got graced with. Futa protagonist (who isn't a stick), femdom + futasub, monsters on futa, minor clean body horror done in a pretty hot way, plus plenty excellent gameplay, level design, atmosphere and content. Guy's art is pretty out there but he's talented enough to pull it off and make it into something bold and unique. May not be for everyone given his choice of fetish content, but I think anyone into futa content should give him a look.

The thread for Setaria's here if you want to check it out. He's also working on another title pretty similar to the first with more humanoid enemies, which you can see on his

I'm not expecting AADT to match up to Quail's futa content in scale or variety, I'd just be happy to see more of that and more yuri content, given that girls are the only attractive lifeforms in his titles. I won't deny the dev makes good titles and animates all fields really well, but the one or two girl on girl scenes he normally adds normally fill some niche fetish, like baby play (eugh) and... rubbing butts together? Never seems to do any girl on girl intercourse scenes.
Oooh yeah I've played that when it came out

IAmAKi

Reputation score
If the dev drew mainly girl on girl or futa animations they'd release their most successful title. All the male characters they seem to create are very blocky and hurriedly animated by comparison.

It's very strange. They seem to put more time into girl on girl scenes so I have to wonder what's going on when they limit those scenes to niche, largely mid fetishes.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Might be odd, but I agree that the male/female animations do tend to feel a bit lackluster on the non-penetrating sex side-- meanwhile you get absolute bangers with a few lesbian scenes-- albeit the dev really lacks creativity with yuri content.

Little Thief

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To be honest the base game that he released felt a little bit ''short''

[H]DevJr

Reputation score
View attachment 44129

Does anyone know with which Game Engine this game was developed? , or do you know of any game made with the same Engine or Similar to this Eris Dysnomia game?

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know with which Game Engine this game was developed? , or do you know of any game made with the same Engine or Similar to this Eris Dysnomia game?
I believe it's made in "WOLF RPG Editor"? It's similar to RPG Maker, but generally seems to be more flexible, and able to put out more advanced games than what RPG Maker can. It probably has a higher learning curve as a result, so it's not used as often as RPG Maker is, but WOLF RPG Editor does still get a lot of usage in the H-Game scene. WOLF games don't always get translated though, as there aren't as many translation tools for it as there are for RPG Maker.

[H]DevJr

Reputation score
I believe it's made in "WOLF RPG Editor"? It's similar to RPG Maker, but generally seems to be more flexible, and able to put out more advanced games than what RPG Maker can. It probably has a higher learning curve as a result, so it's not used as often as RPG Maker is, but WOLF RPG Editor does still get a lot of usage in the H-Game scene. WOLF games don't always get translated though, as there aren't as many translation tools for it as there are for RPG Maker.

Oh thanks, I hadn't read the Wolf Editor RPG Engine yet, I'm going to give it a good study to see if I develop any H GAME there.

I would like to get the sprites of Eris Dysnomia but I would need to know what it was made with and how to extract those Assets

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This should really go in a thread for the new game, but as long as we're posting new content, bunny girls were posted a bit ago:
we dont have a name yet for that game do we? all we have is pictures of the protags and some sexy scenes they may be in, until an actual game gets announced it would be better to talk about it in here.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
we dont have a name yet for that game do we? all we have is pictures of the protags and some sexy scenes they may be in, until an actual game gets announced it would be better to talk about it in here.
Depends, if enough story/gameplay info is know, a thread could be made.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
but we really dont know anything other then what the protagonists are. some ci-en quotes say hes still thinking how some story things will go. so that tells me we dont have a base for the game yet. just art.

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah all we know is that it's probably the same as Ayura Crisis and Eris Dysnomia. That's true for Gameplay, Story, Contents, etc. So I think we can wait until we at least get a name for the game before making a thread, as again we can assume the development proccess is going to be similar to the last two games, where we get early trial versions before the full game eventually releases.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Yeah all we know is that it's probably the same as Ayura Crisis and Eris Dysnomia. That's true for Gameplay, Story, Contents, etc. So I think we can wait until we at least get a name for the game before making a thread, as again we can assume the development proccess is going to be similar to the last two games, where we get early trial versions before the full game eventually releases.
We had threads about upcoming games that were yet to be named before, which is why I asked about the rest of the info, if it's almost all theories, it would probably go into H-Game Discussion until there are enough for Games Under Construction.