What's new

ADV RPG Maker [danbo-rumansion] パニックパーティー / Panic Party (RJ238776)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Title:
Panic Party ( パニックパーティー )

Dev:
danbo-rumansion (ダンボールマンション)

Dev Blog:

DLsite link:

Game Format:
RPG Maker V (I think, so no easy translation)
New game by creator of Dungeon Party and Ghost Party, premise seems to be during playing an erotic game two girls are trapped in a dungeon, and need to escape. Can be played either with mouse or directional arrows+z,x, and has mechanics similar to Dungeon party (character portrait shows animations, H traps along walls). Story machine translation: "Iwu Yukki 's Erotic Game I was playing the game "Izuyu" and "Rin" After various strange phenomena, the two played to the world of Erotic game! Numerous trapped traps Swirling ruins Two people from the dungeon swirling Can we safely escape? "

Fairly sure not loli, and don't think it has GoR, at least yet in trial. Clicking on breasts and crotch on character will increase their lust, and only traps can make her climax; however need to be caught by hand traps about ten times to be sensitive enough to climax. Phone has your stats and sensitivity levels, with hearts indicating how much. From dev blog, seems like it'll have a few minigames included as well. First time making a thread since new rules, so please do tell me if anything needs to be changed. (who added the new tags btw? Still incomplete o_O)

Walkthrough:
Start off as the girl in pink, Izuya, in a room; to exit need to click home screen button on phone (on bottom of phone) and check note on table. Head south, check notes, go east and then upper right door. Check lower right room for notes, then upper right room and click on hole to crawl into vents. Going south exits that area, and should be back in starting room. Exit and take north path, enter room and check note. Keypad has me stuck right now. :/

Last edited:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When you shift characters, it almost reminds me of the scene transitions in the old 80's Transformers, with the Autobot and Decepticon insignias zooming and turning.
Can't wait for this game.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Passcode for the keypad is in the readme, for whatever reason. It's 6957.
The code is actually explained in the game. If you examine the note on the wall near the code pad (after examining the code pad) a few times, Izuyu makes a remark to the effect of "there's 4 lines, so maybe the code is the number of letters in each line?". Which gives you 6957.

Given the questions that were asked in Rin's section - one of them is about where the name of Madeleine cakes comes from - while this game might have questions to answer, I'd be surprised if it's anything that's genuinely difficult for people to answer for the non-Japanese to answer.

Last edited:
OP
Byzantine2014

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ahhhh, so that's what it was. I had attempted to learn japanese numbers in hiragana to get a rough translation, wasn't working lol.

The questions for Rin also seem randomized, I went back and forth a couple times through the same entrance, with different results, kinda neat they did that

Reputation score
In case anyone else almost missed it: you can get a climax scene with the rope after the keypad. It's very difficult to get your h-meter high enough by just going up and down the rope alone, but if you click on your character to raise the meter and THEN use the rope you'll get a scene where she slides down it while climaxing.

Anyways, this game looks really great. Snappy, varied gameplay with good art, great animations, and a fun tongue-in-cheek horror setting. Really looking forward to the full release.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you supposed to fail three times on the catcher game?

OP
Byzantine2014

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are you supposed to fail three times on the catcher game?
Don't think you have to, just have three chances per game. The cat is kind of hard to line up properly though, and might be the first grab always fails (the cat moved afterward o_o)

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't think you have to, just have three chances per game. The cat is kind of hard to line up properly though, and might be the first grab always fails (the cat moved afterward o_o)
I knew crane games were rigged, but that's ridiculous.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
According to the blog and twitter it was just pushed back to sometime in the new year. Not sure on how far into the new year though.

OP
Byzantine2014

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
According to the blog and twitter it was just pushed back to sometime in the new year. Not sure on how far into the new year though.
Hopefully it's just a few bugs and be out in January, but never know :/

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well it just seems that he was sick, ill, or had something happen to him. He said that he lost half the month over it. He apologized and he's doing his hardest to have it done b4 new years. So it may be another week or two.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As an update on this: the dev thinks that they've finished fixing all the bugs. Or at least most of them. Apparently there is some concern with the audio sub-system which might start having the girls moan in two different ways simultaneously, but they're a bit apprehensive of changing the entire audio plugin subsystem at this late stage.

EDIT: , the game has been set for release 11/01/2019 00:00 Japanese time (UTC+9). The release announcement has a little comic with a few preview images in it, so maybe click the Twitter link to see it?

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone stuck on a room with 4 digit password input in a room with shiny thing above, mojisuu is translated as a "word count". Not that hard to figure