OP
Lenneth

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Dangerous Missions Vol.1

C) ...with the store bonus XD

------------------------------​

Maya stared at the bar's building and thought about the past events. She knew she wasn't really in a good condition to continue, as she felt herself tired and hungry. It wouldn't be wise to continue the mission like that. This was getting harder than she first expected, that's for sure.

MAYA: "This isn't really working...I can't concentrate like this."

She scouted the surrounding area for a bit, then found a nice looking, 24-Hour open little store that looked safe enough. She looked at the first drunkard and these last two's possessions searching for something of value...but their wallets were empty. She thought about checking the thug from before, but realized going back now to the bar's bathroom wasn't probably the brightest idea, plus it was very possible that someone had already found his body. The agent felt more and more comfortable as she took more and more steps form than damn bar. She sighed in relief as she entered the store. The owner was behind the counter, and inmediatedly looked at her.

OWNER: "Good night lady"

Maya looked around the place. No one was in except for her and the store's owner. Of course she hadn't a single penny. The store was tiny, and it was easy for the owner to track the customer's actions and there wasn't any hiding spot.

Maya
Life: 60%
Stamina: 50%
Condition: Fine
Clothing: Perfect condition. Tiny cut on
her left arm part.​

A) Try to steal some food (Very likely to be caught)
B) Try to convince the owner
C) Seduce the owner
D) Give up and exit the store
E) Other

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B, resorting to C if necessary. (because why the fuck not, lol)

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

No money?
What is she an ISIS agent?

E Forage off the land - go back out there, find one of the KOed assholes and take their wallet

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

No money?

E Forage off the land - go back out there, find one of the KOed assholes and take their wallet
I like this idea.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No money?

(E) I also like this idea. If she can't get any money from said assholes, (B) I'm sure the owner would give her a candy bar if she flashed him with her titties. I mean, I'd trade a candy bar for a glimpse at dem tig ol' bitties...

Though, honestly, any agent worth their salt would have already emptied her opponent's pockets.

OP
Lenneth

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whoops, my bad. I forgot to state that, sorry. None of them had anything of value other than the knife. Edited the post.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No money?

This.

Edit: God dammit. How were they drinking if they didn't have any money? D then.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They spent all their money on their alcohol, obv.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fucking hell. No one has any money? Fucking credit cards then. NO ONE with pockets goes out without a wallet.

E) Use the punks' credit cards to buy a freaking drink. We're not gonna sex someone until we damn well please. We're too badass. Haven't you seen that look in our eyes in the picture?

I swear, if we're not allowed credit cards, I'm going back to the vampire idea. YOU KNOW I'LL GET THE VOTES LENNETH!

CatPaws

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I vote F) Go out of store and then come back with paper bag over face (make sure there are eye holes and a mouth hole). Use our l33t agent like powers to bash clerks face in and steal what ever we please.

By the way... It's like... Totally obvious that the girl that just left the store has like, no relations with the girl that just entered with a paper bag covering her face. Like, totally obvious man.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, I'm gonna have to ask why we don't have any of our own money (or credit card or whatever) that we can use. It's one thing to not be able to find anything on drunken thugs that may have spent all their money already (and not had cred-cards with them for whatever reason), it's another to supposedly be an agent and not have at least a basic means of funding or resources should the need arise on the job.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How were we supposed to infiltrate a bar convincingly without any money, unless our superiors have confused us with another agent that doesn't mind playing the part of a prostitute.

OP
Lenneth

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since you're totally right with her having no cash being just plain dumb, I'll change that last part. I was trying to force the scene too much, I apologize.

----------------------------------------​

Maya stared at the bar's building and thought about the past events. She knew she wasn't really in a good condition to continue, as she felt herself tired and hungry. It wouldn't be wise to continue the mission like that. This was getting harder than she first expected, that's for sure.

MAYA: "This isn't really working...I can't concentrate like this."

She scouted the surrounding area for a bit, then found a nice looking, 24-Hour open little store that looked safe enough. She looked at the first drunkard and these last two's possessions searching for something of value...but their wallets were empty. She thought about checking the thug from before, but realized going back now to the bar's bathroom wasn't probably the brightest idea, plus it was very possible that someone had already found his body. The agent felt more and more comfortable as she took more and more steps form than damn bar. She sighed in relief as she entered the store. The owner was behind the counter, and inmediatedly looked at her.

OWNER: "Good night lady"

Maya looked around the tiny place. No one was in except for her and the store's owner.

Maya
Clothing: Perfect condition. Tiny cut on her left arm part
Weapon: Pocket knife

A) Buy something to replenish some Life and Stamina
B) Try to convince the owner in giving it for free
C) Seduce the owner
D) Exit the store
E) Other

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. It's fine this is your first CYOA after all.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A.

As I said in the shoutbox, no worries. You're doing fine so far, a slight hiccup is nothing to concern yourself over too much. ^_^

CatPaws

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

B then A. Ask if showing your bewbies for a bit would net you something free, or at least reduce the price.

Because... We're cheap like that. A penny saved is a penny earned after all.

Edit: awesome! 69nth post. My favourite number. Not just because of the sexual position but because the number is just damn cool. It's like yin and yang in number format.

Last edited:

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A. I'm pretty sure we can afford the price of one candy bar.

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

B: As someone with experience getting things for free, the fact that we're wounded should provide a great deal of benefit in this endeavor! I really enjoy this! I haven't always had time to read and vote but I'm keeping tabs ;)

OP
Lenneth

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After that little setback, let's continue with A) Thank you all for your kind words :)

---------------------------------------​

Maya looked around the store shelves, searching for something that would grant her energy as fast as possible. She grabbed a pack of energy chocolate bars and a quite generous energy drink, then approached the counter.

MAYA: "I'll take these. How much is it?"

The owner stared at her breasts without even looking at Maya's face, startled.

OWNER: "Huh? Oh yeah...lemme see what you got there...that's gonna be..." he looked again at her mounts "...um yeah, 6,79 bucks".

The idea of taking advantadge of that situation briefly crossed Maya's mind, but she wasn't gonna play with tue owner for money (moreso some chocolate bars and a drink). She payed for the food and went outside the store, but right when she was gonna cross the door, the owner followed her and started talking on a quite shy voice.

OWNER: "Y..you know..." he stared her bossoms for the third time and timidly slurped "...I could give you those for free if you..." he gulped and stopped for a second "...accompany me for a while...I'm pretty lonely here and I was thinking about...you know...helping me with that"

Maya
Clothing: Perfect condition. Tiny cut on her left arm part
Weapon: Pocket knife

A) Decline and use the food and drink to recover some Life and Stamina
B) Accept the offer
C) Negotiate
D) Other