OP
Lenneth

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Dangerous Missions Vol.1

The Special fetish A) then.

-----------------------------------------------​

As the man continued prodding on her sex, Maya panicked. None of the ideas she has has worked do far, and she was about to be porked by that dirty, greasy store owner. As she wondered if the mission was worth all of this, she felt her flower opening slightly, as the tip of the man's baton started entering in her bit by bit. The man growled like an animal.

RICHARD: "Oh yeah...that's it...good girl...you're a very good girl..."

Maya's eyes widened in fear. Time was running out..this time for real. She had to do something. NOW.

MAYA: "R...richard sweety...I must confess something..."

The man answered with a swift movement of his waist, shoving into her one more inch. Half of his tip was already inside Maya's sex.

RICHARD: "Hng....Alice, dear...I really think we've talked long enough...just be good and wait for your prize..."

Maya gasped as he entered one more inch inside her.

MAYA: "But this is good...I swear...you know...I really want to taste your big, delicious shaft...the moment I felt it I wanted to taste your seed so badly..." she swinged her ass side to side, acting like she was begging for it "come on...let me drink your milkshake..."

The pervert's sex gained even more vigor upon hearing this, and he slowly released Maya. She sighed in relief and turned, now facing the man.

RICHARD: "Well...that actually sounds quite good, girlie...well what are you waiting for?" he violently made Maya stand on her knees with one hand and began to hit her cheek with his tool "work for it until you can drink it up...but don't you leave a single drop of it, ok?" he smiled and prodded Maya's lips. "Just be sure to be quick...I really need to take you, sweetheart..."

Maya briefly looked at the target's location. He was at last choosing the key to open the door on the left...Maya needed a bit more time...

Maya
Life: 80%
Stamina: 100%
Condition: Shaken, very vulnerable, very dizzy
Clothing: Perfect condition (Zipper down revealing breasts, Crotch area put aside) Tiny cut on her left arm part
Weapon: Pocket knife​

A) Suck him off
B) Crush his balls (Will cause an alert)
C) Give up and tell Richard to drill her already
D) Other

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A it is then.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed, A. Just try not to let him blow his load all over us. :rolleyes:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Just because I can

D. Do the double V-signs and ahegao

OP
Lenneth

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You're all a bunch of meanies XD A) wins because it achieved three votes earlier.

-----------------------------------------​

Maya looked straight at the pervert's shaft, and after trying to evade her thoughs about was she was about to do, she gulped, opened her mouth and embracer that manhood with it. Richard moaned as he patted Maya's head, keeping his hand there.

RICHARD: "Oh god...you weren't lying, you sure want to drink it all, don't you?...Oooooh girl..."

Ashamed as she was, and degraded to the point on sucking that dirty, chubby man, started to move her head in and out, making the man cringe in lust.
Maya then moved her attention towards her target, not just for the sake of the mission, but to try and forget about what she was just doing...the taste and smell, added to the degradation she was feeling, started to make her stunned. As she continued in blowing the man, the target continued searching for the correct key...then after a minute he finally found it, approaching it to the lock.
Then she felt both of the pervert's hands grabbing onto her head. He started serving himself. As Maya went back in looking at him, she saw his face turn red, moving his hips and invading her mouth faster and faster, deeper with each thrust, up to the point he reached Maya's throat.

RICHARD: "Ohohohooooo...I can't...hold! D-Don't spill any!!!"

At the same time the man arched his back and his manhood started growing and trembling, the left door could be heard closing behind Maya's target.

Maya
Life: 80%
Stamina: 100%
Condition: Shocked, very vulnerable, very dizzy
Clothing: Perfect condition (Zipper down revealing breasts, Crotch area put aside) Tiny cut on her left arm part
Weapon: Pocket knife​

A) Do as Richard says
B) Take that dirty thing off the mouth...but facing the "consequences"
C) Rip his nuts with the knife (Will cause an alert)
D) Other

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Catch it all in her mouth, holding it there for a moment afterwards to show to him and do that double V-sign thing before swallowing. :D

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A. Catch it all in her mouth, holding it there for a moment afterwards to show to him and do that double V-sign thing before swallowing. :D
Seconded.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thirded.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

C-c-c-combo breaker!

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fourth'd. For great derpness.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

A - its only protein

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A. with all the embellishments listed above, because apparently we are a bimbo and every guy in this game has only one thing on his mind and only knows how to use blunt neanderthal tactics.

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Bah, guess there's nothing else to do but A. We can't lose our cover, but I hope this mission's worth it.

OP
Lenneth

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A. with all the embellishments listed above, because apparently we are a bimbo and every guy in this game has only one thing on his mind and only knows how to use blunt neanderthal tactics.
You are completely right...I'm not being original at all, and it has become pretty clear that I'm not ready at all to open a CYOA yet.

That being said, I'll end this on the next post. I'm really sorry about making you guys follow my attempt at CYOA for this long. Main character was indeed dumb and the enemies were pretty much horny monkeys.

Once again I'm really sorry for making you lose your time with this disaster, and thanks at the same time for making me have a lot of fun trying this. You guys are the best. Thank you.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It could be salvaged. But I think your real mistake was not getting the drift that your voters were trying to steer clear of a simple smut scene with random guy A, B, and C.

If you want to write a smut scene, write it. Don't run a CYOA. A CYOA is a cooperative effort with your audience, and you need to cater to their attitudes.