What's new

Dark Empire - IC

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Hana, Mood: Sad, as usual
"I... I understand. I know that I haven't been the companion you wanted, or needed. I'll... I'll wait for you. As long as it takes. Just promise me I'll see you again."
She approached Hana and lowered her body until their faces were opposite of one another.
"You're still my only hope of leaving here with my heart intact. I'll hold onto that hope... Please, if there is anything I can say or do to stay at your side, tell me. I love you. Let me hold on to your leash, like you hold unto mine. That way, no one can turn our hearts against one another."

After Hana's response, Seena stood up and followed Hana and the others to the baths, where she would tend to Hana if allowed, then follow her towards the audience with Melana. If they split, she would quickly wash herself and then leave the mansion to trade in the city, selling unnecessary supplies and having the arrows she carved herself during her time in the penal guard according to the design principles of her people be fitted with cold iron arrow heads (50 Durable arrows sold for 25 gp, 50 Durable Cold Iron arrows bought for 100 gp), and looking for other things that may be of use, if Lady Blackshield would actually pay or provide some funds.

She then returned to the mansion and waited around the main hall for the audience to begin.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Seena

Seena attempted to sell weaponry, but due to her.. uncompromising personality, merely had her weapons confiscated and herself almost locked up for carrying illeal weaponry. She was locked up as a runeaway slave.. and a spell that made her ears ring and her eyes go black later, she finds herself, head locked tight into some sort of stockade, her legs restrained by chains, a darkly armored man starin down at her.

"One of the penal-colony sluts, armed with weapons for a little rebellion hmn.. nothing suprising, an easy scrubbing clean of your head.. but where did you steal that noble crest, filth?" A man in dark, spikey full-plate demanded to know, shadows half obscuring his features in the semi-dark room.

"And by the way.. do lie to me. I had a busy day, I can use some recreational time. hehehe."

Melana, Mansion, throneroom.
Tag: Kagami, primarly

In her dreamworld, Melana had Kagami go through an.. interesting maid-training session, leaving the fox-girl well punished.. and more than a little breathless.. but all fun must end, eventually, and the fox-girl found herself, oddly unchanged, but panting, with Melana commenting, almost affectionately.: "Well, one way or the other, you gave me an interesting display.. put on your clothes, and let's move to the audience hall.. the others should return soon..." She hesitated, looking over to Kagami.

"Anything on your mind, my dear?"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Mike Foxtrot, Mood: Annoyed
"I did not steal it, it was given to me by Lady Melana Blackshield. I had carried out a mission on her behest, and was preparing to receive the next one. Bring me to her estate or send a runner to verify. You wouldn't want to keep me away from serving her, would you?"
Seena suppressed her anger and spoke in an emotionless tone. It wouldn't be surprising if Melana was actually too low in rank to offer any protection, but it was worth a try.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unkown Hawken officer

"Thanks fer obliging me, spider-thing." The man mused, a hand almost tenderly touching Seena's cheek.. before heating up into a painful, burning sensation that would have sent her writing.. if not for her restraints. As was, she only struggled futily against her biendings.
"Lying to a Hawken officer.. tzk tzk..
Now let me tell you what I think really happened, seeing as you were trying to sell things.. you propably pilfered the equipment of our frontline soldiers, you disgusting animal. Too dumb to even realize we'd question it, aren't you?"
He chuckled, stepping around Seena.. gripping and then tearing off her top, giving the soft mounds of breast-flesh below a firm squeeze.

"Heh, you wouldn't even look half bad if you weren't.. well, hah. half fucking disgusting monster.

Now.. tell me where you -really- got that symbol you filthy rebel-scum, or I'll have to stop being gentle."
The man declared, with rough voice, lifting his hand, the crackling of red-dark energy giving away that either his clawed glove, or he himself, had some magic to him...

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Vivian

After about an hour Morkalid had released you and gave you your least orgasm as her snail pet. She placed you on the alter and returned your form to you, a form your body had almost forgotten. Looking down Vivian saw the mark that had been left on her skin as the transformation completed and her legs felt too weak to stand. Instead she let you ride on her shoulder as she prepared until you heard the call from Oriala down the tunnel, then she placed you in the cage whispering, "This is a show for them, make it good little one." With one last caress she sat herself down as the others arrived.

As you left the bow rips a chuckle from the demoness followed by a nearly imperceptible "Until next time" and an even quieter (DC 20 perception, viv hears clearly) "Little one."

Hana
As you travel you notice the slimy feeling spreading from the collar, it is enough to keep your skin moist at any given time, and leave damp footprints where you walk. You feel that as long as you wear this you will be covered in this and it would protect someone who was under the condition Vivian found herself from drying out. Not very useful for Hana, but it does mean she has plenty of lube if she ever thinks she needs it.

All Ayuna.png
"Of course Ma'am, and Miss Hana too. I'll prepare personal baths for each of you, and show you where the communal bath is if anyone wishes to share. The warmed water will be used either way." With that she ushers you all inside closing the door behind you then showing you all to a sitting room where you waited as she disappeared into the bowels of the manor again. She returned soon after, face a little flushed from either heat or exercise announcing that the baths were ready. The path she takes winds through the maze of the back passages, until she brings you to a nondescript hallway with stone floors and a number of wooden doors set into each wall. The only things that stand out are that one door has steam escaping from the crack between it and its frame, and the larger door near the middle of the hall on the right. She informs that the communal bath is through the large door and that hot water is waiting next to baths in the rooms she points out for the other three, before leading Oriala into a room on the left. Once you are bathed you are brought back by a servant to Melana's waiting chambers.

Oriala
Inside the bath room you see a large tub set into the stone floor a ways so that one can easily step in and out of it. Hot water is sitting beside the dry tub in a number of steaming buckets along with towels folded neatly within easy reach. Laid out on the side of the tub are arranged a number of perfumes, conditioners, soap, a washing cloth, a straight razor, and a porous stone. "How would Ma'am like my assistance?" The empty eyed girl asks cutely cocking her head to the side with a faint smile and her ears twitching.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Mike Foxtrot, Mood: Annoyed
Seena suppressed a wincing sound. "Of course you wouldn't believe the truth. An irregular in service to a lady walks around with a symbol made to designate irregulars in service to a lady. Surely she couldn't be an irregular in service to a lady?" She snarled.
Well, that was what happened when fanaticism was put over thinking. How did they even find the time to fight their enemies if they reacted like this to everything out of the ordinary?
Oh right! That was why Seena and the others had been summoned to do this in the first place! The actual military was too busy being paranoid and chasing non-existent rebellions, so they had to do the fighting! Seena suppressed the urge to yell that at the man. Talking was useless here anyway. She'd been punished before for various things. Making sarcastic remarks toward the company leader, "desertion" as in, changing position during battle unbidden or going on hunts to make sure she and the others weren't starving, theft, whenever some supplies went missing, it was inevitably her fault. They'd rape her, whip her, stick sharp wood poles into her orifices, hold glowing irons against her skin. Whatever magical means they had here, it was unlikely to be much worse.
She tried one last time to reason with the man.
"You are just wasting time here, I'm sure there are other things that require your attention. I am an irregular in special service to Lady Melana Blackshield, I should still have the letter that recalled me from the frontlines among my gear." (Diplomacy: 3)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unkown Hawken officer

"If you were associated with any noble, you'd know at least basic manners, creature." The Hawken officer chuckled. "Oh well.. we can tear the truth right out of your head anyway." He reached out, pulling a strange, drill-like device up towards Seena's mostly immobilized forehead.

"And if you're some nobles pet, they will certainly appreciate your... improved attitude." He said, readjusting the device a little. "I recommend not fighting the machine too much.. if somehow you still are some noble slave, I'll get in trouble if you're just brainless mush after this." He mused... and then there was a high-pitched humming fromt he device, that after a while, made Seena rather dizzy.

Dizzy enough that, with the door closing, it was hard to tell how much time had past.. she had a headache, soon after,.. a soft, almost drunkenly dazed feeling helping her.. relax.. perhaps she should just babble out whatever was asked of her.. although, before too long the door opened again, the same officer visiting.

"How fascinating.. seems you were talking the truth, I had a little checkup.. Melana hrmnn.. her authority saves you.. for now." He then smirked, stepping over to his device and typing something on it.. Seena felt nauseous, a pressure behind her head that was both painful yet oddly soothing.
"Tell me more about Melana Blackshield then. Letting such disrespectful things like you wander the streets, just what is she planning?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tag: Kagami, Oriala, Hana, Vivian, (Ayuna)

Melana sat, arms crossed above her sword, seeming lost in thought as you all entered. "What am I doing wrong, I wonder. Am I too lenient? Too harsh?
See, it's easy for me to cast scrying magic and observe your.. progress. But that's not my real concern.. my concern is how seemingly easy you rebel, or submit to other masters..
Right now, Miss Seena is being interrogated by the military for trying to sell weaponry.. was that her idea? What did you expect a slave selling weapons would lead to?

I.. like the exotic form of creatures such as you. I am a human, so naturally, I'm your better, but I also didn't want to .. just break you before sending you out on missions. I like happy, obediant naughty little sluts.. not broken toys, Right, Ayuna?

This is not about you struggling on your missions, of course, the military intentionally gave me rather nasty issues.. to that end, Hana, Oriala, Vivian, you.. well, you tried your best."
She mused.

"But look at what happened to some of you... or the things you were.. scheming." She folded her hands together, thoughtfully.
"I thought you'd appreciate if I gave you freedom to act as you wished. Was that wrong? Should I have you trained and broken in as proper slaves first?" She inquired, looking from one of you to the other...
"Heh, I can try that, certainly..."

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 24 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 26
Panache: 7/7, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 3/3. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hana slightly bowed, before offering a reply.

"Lady Melana, I will never lie, because of the sword. So I can only share my honest opinion."

"We did try. We do appreciate the freedom to act as we wish. I think that it wasn't a matter of willingless, but of competence."
Hana explained.

"Seena is a bit..." Hana sighed "...not thinking things very clearly, sometimes." Right now she could only hope that Seena was fine...she should be since Melana knew about it...

"I, on the other hand, am hindered by the cursed blade right at the worst times. I hate it more than anything...but I can only endure it."

"And then Hawken has been fighting those enemies for years already. We simply...lack the means and the knowledge to fight them on equal grounds."

"However that is certainly not a failing on your part, Lady Melana. I admire the way you treat us, even if I think I disagree with your intent."
did she really meant to say 'I think'? It was clear that she disagreed, right? Was she not sure? Hana scolded herself...

"Truth to be told, if it was someone else in your place, we would have failed even more miserably. I am just not sure what we should do to prepare ourselves better, so that we succeed our next mission."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tag: Hana, primarly

"Expand a little more, what do you mean with lacking the means.
But I do believe it was a matter of willingness, on mostly your, but partially Seena's part. ..."
Melana chuckled. "The equipment I provided allows you to read the thoughts of those wearing it.. but what makes you think you posess the only set?
I'll be more honest than I propably should. I could recover Seena, with her bearing no ill effect from the interrogation she is currently in but there are already those that distrust me in military command. Simply said, I wonder if there's much reason to retrieve her at all, rather than recruit another warrior, or do you believe she was a valuable member for your mission? If so, how?

As for how to prepare.. I believe it is better to split you up into more organized teams that can back each other up.. Oriala and Vivian, Kagami and you, Hana come to mind immediatly, having one magic user and one frontline fighter together."
She explained.
"Smaller groups would be more risky, but also allow for you to move drawing less attention."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23632 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Melana's Mindscape; Tag: Melana, Morrigan; Mood: Resigned, horny;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

This might not have been what Kagami originally had in mind when she made to spend time with Melana, but she seemed happy enough so the results where all the same. "I will do my best to keep your lessons in mind my lady." She smiled. "Nothing my lady, I am only recovering from your training, it was an exersise I wont soon forget," With a flick of her tail, she darted over to her clothes and quickly got dressed. "If... if my lady fould me pleasing perhaps we can spend a more intamate moment some time? Just the two of us?" Her tail gave a few telling flicks as she turned around to look at Melana.

In the hall she let the others get a look at her fox form, though she did nothing to specifically call attention to it. Rather she stood at attention near the front. When Hana took a stand for the others Kagami could only lend her support. "I must agree, the failing was not yours. The free will you offer each of us is invalable, even when we choose to squander it. You have seen fit to pushish and guide us as nessisary."

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"I do believe she is valuable...she is a fine archer." Hana offered. Of course, there were other archers Melana could find, she knew that very well...

"And she is also a weakness of mine, as you have noted. She is invaluable in keeping me motivated...so please...I am willing to do anything I can do." she offered, bowing deeply and hoping that maybe that could be enough to persuade her....

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Melana's Throneroom Tag: Hana, Vivian, Kagami and Ayuna
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Oriala bowed her head in acknowledgement of both the compliment and the criticism. Certain their team had come back all alive and had destroyed the cultists. That Oriala had been mind controlled, Vivian taken as a seemingly rather willing demon lover and Oriala herself and Hana had carried back eggs from which the demon would grow other snails or other foul creatures was definitely a failure. All in all it seemed like a mixed bag of results.

"Lady, in conducting missions of these types in dangerous and little known territory it is best to have the most alert and capable agents. Truly we fell short at times including even collaborating with the foe. Yet we did our best under duress or foul magic to accomplish our main mission and come back alive and intact." She took a deep breath. "We will continue to improve as we work together and purge or educate the rebellious elements. We cannot give you the proper service or information if we die as broken slaves."

Oriala glanced at Vivian and nodded. Her comrade seemed to be a much better partner than the rebellious Seena. "Smaller and more organized teams will be good. There will be more cooperation and less arguing. Do you have another set of missions laid out for us Lady?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tag: Hana, Kagami, Oriala, Vivian

"Hahaha.. she is your weakness, together with that sword on your back... perhaps I could help with both.. if you earn it. I loathe to have slaves with weaknesses, you see." She smirked to Hana, before standing up from her throne-like chair.
"I suspect that the sword.. uses.. abuses your urge to protect others, like Seena. But perhaps we can make use of that..."

"I am a noble of Hawken, but not one with many friends.. but that is a story for another time. There is a faction or two I advice you stay away from.. one wishes for nothing but human purity in the lands.. another thinks drugging you up and unleashing you onto the frontlines to die for the cause is the best form of action, Seena might feel right at home there, it'd confirm her.. attitude towards me."

She chuckld, stepping over, green cloak swaying as she extended a hand.. cupping Kagami's bottom, before reaching out to do the same to Oriala's.

"Your eagerness is appreciated, .. my property." She mused, encouragingly. "But your missions havent changed much, I've noted them down over there:"

She pointed. (Missions updated on Discord IC)

"But.." She added, with a squeeze of a firm bottom left and right and a chuckle. "I'll leave it up to each groups decision if they truly wish to head right back out immediatly or stay and prepare a little. This mansion is large, you can rest within.

Either way, I guess, technically, you succeeded on your mission and I did promise you a reward.. Kagami has already recieved her punishment, and I presume Seena's wish will be her rescue, so what do you others desire? New equipment? Knowledge? A little training session under me?"
She chuckled.

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Mike Foxtrot, Mood: Brainscrambled
This was different from anything ever done to Seena. Clearly, these people had some tricks up their sleeves penal guards didn't get to see. She relaxed a bit as she heard that she was about to be released, but the question caught her off guard. It was difficult to think, let alone talk. Seena took a couple of deep breaths as she carefully answered, weighing each word carefully and making sure everything she said was true. She managed to keep her voice from slurring, but her reply was still slow.
"I don't know much about her... We are irregulars... Sent out to fight the Demons and Corrupted... Behind their lines... Where my body helps me... And my manners don't matter... It's an experiment... She selected us... To fight... She wants to bring victory to Hawken... I was just preparing for the next mission... I didn't mean cause to any trouble..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unkown Hawken officer

"Hmnn.. I think we need to probe a little deeper.. certainly, no one will notice a bit of your dumb little monster head not being right.." The man smirked, adjusting something on the machine.. Seena's head hurt more... But then, a familiar woman entered, and there was some arguing Seena struggled to follow, whilest pondering.. huh.. she never had seen Melana outside of the mansion... (*cough presume this happens a little later timeline wise!)

Melana Blackshield,
Hawken Prison
Tag: Spiderbutt

"There you are.. it's been quite the nuisance getting in here.. yes, I am a noble, but I can't just wander in and wave my hand commandingly.." She narrowed her eyes at Seena's jailer.
"Release the slave and leave us." She commanded, at Seena..

"You are lucky that Hana spoke for you.. spoke of your talent, even after the.. incident.

That sword of hers, you know what it is? Why I recruited her? Simply said it takes control of her body.. consumes her soul.. I can seal it.. if I'm motivated. But the thing is, when Hana is in danger, she might just release that seal again. You understand what that means, right? If she goes against someone as strong as that demon that you failed to defeat.. she'll break the seal I put onto her to help her."

The noble explained, whilest Seena was removed from the stockade.. at least that humming machine was removed, finally she could focus again, for the most part...

"I should.. propably not tell you about this, but I suspect Hana draws upon the sword she wields unconsciously to defend you from threats.. like the demons you fight.. and me.. well, as long as you continue to fight against Hawken, that is.
I propose a sollution to this problem.. hear me out, properly, I feel that's more than fair to ask after I got you out of this trouble here..."
She noted, pulling a strange phial out of her poket.

"Act more obediant.. you don't have to mean it, but the more you fight against Hakwen, the more I fear you subconsciously endanger Hana, alright?
This potion, luckily, can help you with both. It can make you stronger, so you can protect Hana from danger.. at the same time, it will make it so you look forwards to fighting... it awakens innate, more bestial instincts..

Oh and, before you accuse me again.. I promise I wont make you drink it.. I recommend you try it out and.. well, if you want more of it later, I can provide that too. Oh and.. as a little incentive...
Clauda Iauna!"
She pointed at the door, smirking to the Hawken guard that had locked up Seena.
"I think I know who you're working for." She mused, tossing her cloak over to Seena.. a wooden bow with arrows clattering out of it.

"Apprehending my slaves and trying to get to me, hrmnn.. a shame you had an unfortunate accident along the way. It wasn't cheap, but now we are all alone and. hmnn.. Seena you did want to kill one of your Hawken abusers for a long time, didn't you? Go ahead.. indulge it."

(Melana has a bluff of 23 total, impossible for Seena to see through things that weren't entirely true.
Furthermore, the potion is a drug, giving +2 str, dex and cons (alchemical bonus) but -2 wis for 8 hours. Then, they leave a slugishness, making you fatigued with the wis penalty persisting for 24 hours.. unless a new dosis of the potion is drunk.)

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Melana, Mood: Exhausted
"Thank you..." Seena said, without any trace of bitterness or contempt. She beheld the vial, but did not take it. "I'll consider you offer... later, please... I need a moment..."

She shook, her body vibrating, as if getting ready to jump, but it lasted for several minutes. When she finally came to rest, she looked at Melana again. "Thank you, again... I'm.. willing to serve... if that is what it takes... I... But I won't submit... I have a mistress already... Let us... go over the terms somewhere else, please."
She looked at the bow and grabbed it and a set off arrows, looking at the guard. "I would love to..."
For a moment, she considered that this was a trick. But to what end? Then she found she didn't care. It was now or never.
She looked at Melana again.
"Do you... do you order me to kill him?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wait what? I am a Hawken officer, this will not stand!" The man declared, rattling at the door.. which seemed to refuse to budge even a little, before drawing his blade. "Mistress Hana, yes.. but then again I can just be -her- mistress, so...

Try out the potion.. and deal with him."
Melana demanded, with a thin smile.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Melana, Mood: Exhilarated
Seena took the vial, but instead of immediately drinking it, she put it between the massive lumps where the by now ripped up uniform she wore was stretched by her breasts underneath. Then she gripped three arrows between her fingers and drew the bowstring, loosing them in quick succession, all of them piercing the officers throat. He crumpled to the floor with a gargling sound.
"That was... sweeeeeeet..." She let out dreamily. Disgustingly sweet. What would Hana think?

She approached Melana. "I assume you will promise to keep quiet about this in exchange for my obedience?" A hint of her snark tone snuck into her voice. "That is unnecessary. Your first proposal was more than enough..." She smiled, maybe the first genuine smile she ever gave a Hawken. "But thank you. I greatly enjoyed that." Her face took on a look of worry. "Before we leave, where is the gear they took? There are two very important things there! Please, I need them back!" She pleaded with Melana, her body slumping in a submissive pose.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:

"I am not sure what I need to know...I mean what I know also becomes known by this." she flickers her finger at her sword, but unsirprisingly her finger was the one that felt the pain.

"So, I will trust you to decide the appropriate reward." Hana concluded. She did consider asking something like 'help Seena the next time she messes up'...but that would really send the wrong message.