What's new

Dark Empire - IC

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Factory on the Ovipositor Table Tag: Team Troublemaker - Hana and Seena
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: Dominated to aid in the egg-quest

Nothing mattered now to Oriala but the steady, wonderful implantation of the eggs and the ecstasy that the insertion of each orb brought to her. "Uhhh... uhhh..." she moaned as the filling continued. Oriala gloried in her huge, heavy belly as the eggs settled into her womb in a warm mass. Her belly button was protruding from the swollen, gravid shape that was her torso. She reached down and found some of the fluid supplied by the arms that was leaking from her body. Scooping the slick mess up Oriala rubbed her massive belly with the clear fluids that had earlier prepared her sex for pregnancy, motherhood and birth.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: Enraged, exhausted
I have to help her... but she ordered me to stay! I'll... I'll be a good pet and stay. Maybe I can still help from here...

Seena took a step back from the entrance, to avoid any of the arms reaching out to her, then letting loose another salvo.

(5 feet step away from the door, then full-round attack: Atk: 18, 19 Dmg: 13, 14)

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 39/39 Armor Class: 23 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 25
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hana had just jumped on the table....just in time for the claw to grab her again!

"Damn...not again...." she complained, trying to escape...but this time, it looked like the hands had upped their game, keeping her locked down.

"Am I really going to...." she wondered, looking towards Oriala. She looked fine, and maybe even enjoying it...well, it could help them carry the eggs, and keep them wet too...and the demon would help them get them out, somehow...she hoped. But what if they broke the arms and then couldn't bring any eggs back?

"Seena....stop shooting...it is ok....I guess we did promise, after all." Hana decided to give up. It wasn't like there was any honor to be lost getting filled with eggs by some machine, right?

"Don't worry...I will take your share too."

Devastator325

Reputation score
Sevia.jpg Sevia Merricu The Feline Oracle, Location: Heading Home Tag: None HP: 46/46 Mood: Aroused

Even in Undeath Sevia still seemed a bit shy, and upon seeing the dildo lodged in her beautiful mistress's pussy she attempted to look away, but the desire to continue watching only let her turn her head and blush. Her body felt such an intense dichotomy, the freezing cold of her undead flesh along with the burning heat of her soaked pussy, the throes of pleasure and the agony of pain, the mix of feelings making her feel so exquisite. "I want to dance for your pleasure mistress~ I never want to stop!~"

The feline clad in skintight clothes continued her graceful and sensual dance, soaking up the words from her mistress which only encouraged her to keep up her dance. She twirled her body to the beat, swayed to the words of her mistress and kept showing off her new body to the crown, she wanted them all to see, she was crafted by mistress and everyone should see it!

When her mistress caressed her she twitched and moaned like a true slut, despite having her first real sexual encounter just now. Her tongue lolled out as she gazed up at Anastacia, all while gyrating her hips to the rhythm of her undead symphony. The tingly, burning pleasure in her body was amplified wherever her mistress caressed her, her breasts and pussy aching with pleasure and pain alike as she got a smile on her cute face.

She wanted this to go on forever.... but something was tugging on her, and everything was blue, hazy, and she remembered someone, someone Important. "Lady Blackshield..." She whispered breathlessly as her consciousness faded from her.

(Cha Check : 18 [12+6])

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Kagami, Morrigan

Melana crossed her fingers slowly, and listened, hiding her expression well, whilest Kagamis tail dried and puffed up like a fuzzy dog after a bath ever so slowly.
Calmly listening, she brushed back her dark hair, tilting her head ever so slightly, only the thinnest of smiles for the vulpine body freely displayed before her now.
"Hmnn... these are extreme results for a single revival from the machine.." She said. "We'll have to observe you closely, but yes, apology, but now you are just another subhuman slave of mine.

It sounds as if you could have encountered a succubus.. be cautious of shapeshifters outside the wall, although yes, they are not always resilient against magic.

I haven't heard of mud-creatures however.. that bears further investigation.. Hrmn.."
She nodded, thoughtfully. Then, finally, she raised a brow.
"Huh.. a competition?.. you mean an undead rally lead by intelligent ones?" She smirked ever so slightly then. Owning pretty girls is arousing to me, yes...

But before they could continue further in that direction, Morrigan spoke up, before raising a brow at Kagami taking the initiative.

"I appreciate the initiative, if not the unsucessful charm person spell, Kagami. Morrigan, I appreciate the sense of self, but not the sense of self-worth." She finally clarified, judgingly, before looking down at Kagami, taking hold of her arm.

Kagami:
Melana's arm was soft and smooth, and posessed with an unusual sensation.

"Hmn. It seems you both have something to prove. Far be it from me to stop you."

She chuckled, folding her hands together, her expression suddenly seeming.. tense, for a change, as she declared:

"Ambulare videntur, gradus in qua egressus sum, aperite portam in finguntur vel sumuntur, et exaudi me uno luscus regina fulgebunt ut gloriam meam!" She declared, before extending one hand, left and right, taking hold of Kagami and Morrigan's shoulders.. who suddenly found themselves pulled forwards! (Will save DC 21 to resist if you want to try though!)

If you follow, you find yourself appearing in an odd room.. well it seems like a normal room, but something about it seems odd.. perhaps it's the way the candle-flames burn with shadow, or the way that Melana moves with calm confidence, taking place upon the rich sofa by her side, without ever moving her feet. You notice rich decoration, like in her mansion, some bondage equipment (like hidden in her mansion and a smirk on The Blackshield-ladies lips.

"Create Mindscape. One of my most favoured spells. It is in itself not that different from a normal illusion, unless you're an oneiromancer. Oh look.. There's a rope going between your legs." She noted.. and suddenly, there was.. a tight, knotted robe, running in between both of the girls legs, forcing them to stand upright.. or have the rope dig into their pussies.

"As you are so eager to prove yourselfs, you shall be given opportunity. The first test is one of grace and.. endurance." She nodded, extending her hand a wine-glass appearing in her hand.. well it did not exactly appear as if conjured, it just -felt- as if it had always been there..
Then, Melana pointed to the other end of the suddenly long seeming room.. where two wine-bottles stood, one red, one white, upon a tablet, white before Kagami, red before Morrigan
"You will move down the rope and then deliver upon me a refreshment, to see who passes the first of these three tests. Oh and.. just to make it a little more.. amusing to me." Melana focused briefly, and a wet, sticky apperance added itself to those ropes, clinging tightly in between the girls sexes.. which began tingling, ever so slightly. As if that wasn't enough, the ropes seemed to have knots as well.. and were just as the right hight to force each of the girls along them!
"Oh and if you declare the challenge unfair Kagami.. you need to learn some discipline, touching me so.. unrequested. Tzk." Melana added, with a smirk. "Oh before I forget..." With a final nod, Both Kagami and Morrigan seemed properly dressed.. well, as proper as they could be, with a rope riding up between their legs...

"Well, what are you waiting for? Best out of three, there may be a punishment for the loser and a reward for the winner.. I mean, besides showing which of you is superior to the other. Ohohoho."
She chuckled.
(Two dexterity checkes from you each!)

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23096 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Melana's Mindscape; Tag: Melana, Morrigan; Mood: Resigned, horny;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

In a way this might work out better. If Kagami was able to freely show off her fluff then she couldn't be accused of hiding it anymore, she had rightfully lived in Hawken for most of her life by now, so she might be able to hide her history. Even if Melana was suspicious, she could be a playful pet, she could degrade herself for Melana, but her spirit would not break. It was no different now then with the Master, just play along, be good, don't forget who you are!

Kagami felt she was rightly called out for using the charm spell, if she hadn't been so horny maybe she could have actually thought about what she was doing, but as it stood Morrigan had blocked Kagami's moment with Melana, for better or worse it was not something she would forget easily. "Yes, ma'am I will use more discretion in the future, please forgive your servant for forgetting her place this once, it will not happen again." What where words but wind? She could easily say such platitudes because she fully intended not to get caught again.

The feel of Melana's skin was odd, pleasant, but unlike any noble she had touched before. The smooth allure of it, helping Kagami gently rub against it. This feeling didn't last long as Kagami found herself pulled into Melana's spell, a strong sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. The room was both beautiful and forboading, reflecting Kagami's perception of it's master perfectly. Kagami's eyes where drawn to a pair of chains dangling from the ceiliing, with a table full of whips, dildos, and other toys next to it. The ominus feeling was justified as Melana spoke a rope into existence between the two of them. Followed by an explanation from Melana.

The game was clearly tilted against Kagami. Prickles of anger rushed to her face, she would be humiliated, that was fine, but the thought of loosing to Morrigan especially after that monster blood had insulted her! This could not stand, she would show Melana, she would show Morrigan that she was just as good. Her now fully dry fox tail had bushed up to twice it's normal size and was standing at full attention. Her ears also where prickled up, ready to respond to the slightest provocation. In sharp contract she had a pleasant smile, hes face seemingly lost in the bliss of Melana's game.

Her feelings of anger where cut off by Melana's timely comment, this wasn't a contest, this was punishment. Kagami had made a mistake again in forgetting her place as a slave... She needed to put on a pets face for now, she needed to pretend, outward rebellion only mad it worse. "I see My Lady... I had forgotten myself. Your punishment is fitting," Kagami smiled resting herself on the knotted up rope, as she was clothed in a proper slut maid outfit. She began rubbing her sex back and forth, the rope splitting her pussy in two exposing the soft, sensative red flesh to the fibers of the rope. She swayed her bottom back and forth, letting her floof swish back and forth happily. "Mmm... I've been a bad girl," She moan, as honey smeared the rope and started trickling down her legs. "I'll do my very best for you My Lady!" Kagami through her head back in dramatic orgasm.

'The game might be rigged, but I can at least put on a show,' she chuckled to herself. Taking a few steps forward. The rope digging further into her pussy, keeping her in near constant orgasm, the phantoms of her denial from Anastasia finally being sated her her wanton, releases. The first knot was quite the hurtle, it was rough, tight, and hurt her sensitive honeypot more then pleasured her. Despite of that, she made muffled pleasurable moans, letting her juices lubricate the knot as she shakily walked over it. Each knot was the same, pain digging into her hairless tresure, while she outwardly showed enjoyment. Kagami deftly retrieved the white wine, taking note of what a fine vintage it was... Her mouth watered a little bit as she immgained sharing a glass with Melana as her lover.... Snapping out of it, she returned. This time the pain was fading slowly, but the pleasure stayed. Each muffled knotty moan becoming more real for her. Finally she arrived at Melana's side, she had lossed to Morrigan, but diligently she opened the bottle with practiced hands, and poured Melanan a glass of white wine. "Plea-se en...joy the wine My ...L-lady..." Kagami tried hiding her pants, her body pushed beyond the edge with her near constant orgasm from Melana's contraption.

[Dex Check 1: 8 = 5+3]
[Dex Check 2: 19 = 16 +3]

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Tag: Team Acceptance

Seena's shots once again were unable to be aimed into delicate machinery with the arm taking up most of the doorway and the, albeit decreasing pressure, water her shots slid off the metal guards and to the floor harmlessly. Almost frustratingly, as she managed to frustrate the attempt of the arm to reach her, its size being too much for the door. With Hana's cessation of struggle the arm was almost delicate in putting the flower covered woman on one of the now warmed steal tables, and inserting first in her sex, then in her rear lubricated rubber tubes that began to immediately fill her with the fluids that would allow her to stretch well beyond most women and accept her new brood. A brood likely to rival that of Oriala's who was currently being topped off, she soon felt the last egg gently shove itself in her rump, and the next attempt to enter, but her body would not stretch any further, gravid as she was. The warm full feeling was better than any meal that she may have had, and most sex. She almost hopped she would give birth soon, so she could get filled like this again. Then still in revel, the slayer was lifted from her table and gently set on her feet, her drenched cloths set next to her, right by the door and forcing the arm reaching for Seena to move out of the way.

Repetition

Reputation score
resurectionChamber.jpg DM
Tag: Sevia

Dancing her soul away felt good, and the blue spotlight even better. Whisking Sevia away from the rave with the last image being the two identical blue lights pulling her companions along with the catgirl. With dreamlike fuzziness she finds herself head in the lap of a kindly man, rubbing her ears and generally comforting. Sevia would blink again and turn her attention down to her soft nude body. That was normal, being nude and rubbed was nice. It made her happy to serve the needy. All they needed was something nice to look at and nicer to rub, what better than to give both. Her hair was soft and the scalp massage gently rubbing the tension from it rubbed all worries out of her head too. She was made to relieve any pain after all, just like her father taught her. This was just relief from the pain of living and if it felt good for her too? All the better. The scene bubbled away leaving her ears wanting for some attention. As her eyes opened to the green room in front of her she hoped someone could pet her and be pleased by it.

Breathing was hard when liquid was the only option, but that soon fixed itself as the vat opened and dumped catgirl out with much of the green liquid, but letting her gasp for air in the process. Another vat unseals soon after and Cris tumbles out as well, slicked in the green slime, and that is when the operator makes himself known.

Tag: Cris
The blue light envelopes Cris, hugging her body close as the rave fades into a distant dream. She finds herself on the road to Hawken's capital. The Capital, a male companion with her. His presence is warm, comforting, like his hand on Chris' shoulder. The flag flying over the highest building catches the girl's attention, and she remembers that is her destination. Cris knows that she serves, that is the right path. Right like him, turning to her right to look and see who is standing there, but finding herself alone. The realization hits Chris, Hawken is the warm male with the hand on her shoulder. Hawken is her fatherland after all. She must give yourself to the fatherland. Turning once more to the Capital, the flag seems to grow bigger and bigger until it obscures everything else, and even that fades soon to green. Green? When did that colour make sense? More importantly, is Cris really devoted fully to Hawken?

The color doesn't make sense, and as Chris blinks she finds herself in a pod, the tingling feeling infusing every nerve, like it was freshly grown. she blinks again, and that is when she realizes, she isn't breathing. Fear wells up in her chest as she starts to fight to fill it with anything, and with that the vat opens spilling her body onto the floor alongside Sevia, her body restored and a man looking down at the two of you.

(New Trait? Talk to deva, I don't hand those out :p )

Tag: Sevia & Cris
The man simply watches the two woman for a moment, and that is fine as it gives the girls a moment to reacquaint themselves with their nude bodies and his form before. He stands just under six feet tall, but with his hunch one could guess that standing straight he could easily be well over that height. His long white coat bunches up on the ground a little, hiding everything from his shoulders downward. The stains down its front and numerous patches speak to one who plays with dangerous chemicals regardless of the consequences, and it is hard to tell if some of the splotches reflect some of the green light very well, or emit their own sick glow. His arms are long and thin with spidery fingers that end with well trimmed nails. His face has been marred by chemical burns and his graying hair does little to cover his scalp. Upon his crooked nose sits a pair of enormous lenses, strapped to his head with a heavy band, and magnifying his eyes to monstrous proportions. Those grossly magnified eyes blink once before the thickly accented voice begins, "I zee you ave returned. Vell, vat do you fink of zee maczine? Oh, vere are my mannerz, velcome back. You zeem to have had zome problemz." The bug eyes blink once more leaving you with the feeling you are being inspected.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: Enraged, exhausted
As she heard Hana's words, despair overcame Seena. She put away her bow, as ordered, then carefully stepping up to the gate, watching the arm and making sure it couldn't reach her. She called out:
"Hana please! Don't do this! You can leave! You can fight! Come outside! Come to me! Don't order me to leave you to this, please! Come with me!" Her voice was starting to crack up as tears formed in her eyes.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Factory on the Ovipositor Table Tag: Team Acceptance- Hana and Seena
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: Dominated to aid in the egg-quest

Oriala moaned in another orgasm as yet another egg was forced into her willing body. She was stretched immensely and although her belly was enormous, bulky and awkward it was not painful in anyway. "Oh! Oh!" she cried softly and looked over at Hana. "It is wonderful Hana, relax and accept it. This is the fastest and safest way we can complete the mission, save Vivian and return to Hawken as successes. Ahhhmmmm!" Her words were cut off as one last egg pressed against her body but failed to enter. "Oh, more... please more..." she sighed.

"Unnhhhh!" the dark skinned Slayer grunted as the arms withdrew from her body in twin rushes of clear fluid. She wriggled and gasped a bit, actually fighting to be back up on the table as she was deposited unceremoniously but rather gently on the floor of the factory. Looking around Oriala cradled her huge belly and then waddled over to Hana. Stroking Hana's growing belly Oriala whsipered in her ear. "It is wonderful." Her fingers reached down and began to rub and caress Hana's tender clit as the egging continued. Oriala could dress in whatever of her clothing still fit later; now she would help Hana accept the joy of egg bearing.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slutty Snail Girl Location: Demon Lands, Tag: Morkalid
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions: Snail Girl
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The feast was the largest she had ever seen, both in number and size alone, but it didn't come as too much a surprise, what with Lady Morkalid being the size that she was. She prepared the smaller portions and cleaned up any of the smaller bits that her owner couldn't be bothered to get. Between setting up and cleaning, Vivian fell into a pleasant rhythm of motion and action that helped speed up time. Vivian's rhythm was only broken when her owner's pleasant voice called out to her.

Her voice was pleasant and kind sounding, and she had only treated Vivian kindly and filled her with esctacy since she had been left in her care, thus Vivian saw no reason to hold back the truth. "My Mistress wanted us to test a new invention of hers, which would require us to go into dangerous mission to test. We were told to clear out the cultists...your cultists I guess, from this area."

It was like by just listening to Morkalid's voice, confusion and pleasure started to flow through Vivian, loosening her lips even more. "I mean we only heard about you after we cleared this mine, and I guess we just sort of... Figured you were the cause of the cultists? Hawken training also helped us jump to the conclusion that we needed to attack you. All the down with demons and angels stuff." It was then that Vivian noticed herself that some of that specific training had been eroded. It felt so good to be a pet of a demon...

"I-I don't know them that well... we only just met a few days ago, but I wouldn't be surprised if they could be convinced..." Morkalid's kindness and Vivian's pleasure blinded her to the danger of the others also becoming pets of Morkalid.

The two of them continued to talk for a while, and Vivian even got the chance to lead the conversation herself, and couldn't help but ask Morkalid more about herself while they had talked. Questions like, "Why do you like snails as pets so much?" and "What do you usually do when not going around checking on your pets? Like do you have a personal home?" and of course, "W-where do you think your going to move to after we leave?" Hours passed and the food was all ready to be cooked which would take even longer. Together with her owner, Vivian was brought to the slime baths where she was cleaned and scrubbed by Morkalid. She moaned and wriggled under Morkalid's attentions. A random thought passed through her mind, 'This was just like Morkalid was cleaning her sex toy after using it...' It excited Vivian and she was still blushing from the thought even after Morkalid had dressed her in a light silken dress that emphasized her breasts.

Hesitation flickered through Vivian's expression at the options given to her. The sooner they got her friends the sooner she would be back to normal, but if she had Morkalid to herself for a little longer... she could enjoy being her pet a little longer... "I-Im sure they are fine and are already on their way back with the eggs. M-maybe we could play a little longer?" There was the slightest hint of begging in Vivian's voice.

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
DM 5ec2248706d148997d5f506b7fa9cefa.jpg
Tag: Vivian the Snail Slut

Almost as if sensing Vivian's honesty, one of Morkalid's tentacles waved over and rubbed itself down the snail slut's back. The sensuous voice chuckled at the mention of her, now ex, cultists before responding, "They may have been devoted to me, but their incompetence was not made up by their zeal, I can only hope they find work appropriate to them in the afterlife. This mistress of yours though, tell me more about her, she must be awfully influential to deserve a servant such as yourself."

"Right, you attacked me but instead of trying to kill me, your group made a deal. I am rather surprised that any bearing Hawken's colours would be so.. diplomatic. I wondered if you noticed that as well, and if you could tell me more why they accepted." Morkalid was a little upset by the evasion of her question but she knew that careful manipulation of the girl's mind would server her better in the long run than forcing her will directly on the girl, perhaps she would return of her own accord, even denounce Hawken and join the ranks, a force like she would do well for the demoness' influence in the demonic territory.

Contemplating as once again a tentacle that finished grating cheese reached over and casually caressed Vivian, "It is good that they could be bent, the egging should help as well. Would you be interested in seeing them turned? Sisters to you and as eager to see you happy as you wish to see me." Morkalid's tongue ran across her lips smoothly, but weather it was to catch the lime juice that sprayed there or the though of more slaves that caused the motion Vivian was unsure of.

The demonic woman answered all of Vivian's questions as well, almost eager to let her pet know she too felt and suffered in this cruel world. "When you see a baby human what is your first instinct dearest? Most creatures want to protect their young and I am no different, though these snails were not of my womb, they share the form as my children." The next question was followed by a pause, before finally, "I have many pets, and they must all be cared for. Those rare moments I am free, I find myself wishing for more.. personal contact. Today has been, fulfilling in that regard, and I almost wish you didn't have to leave me." The final question was met almost immediately with a chuckle, and Morkalid's hand rubbed her pet's head as she answered, "If I told you that, your Mistress would likely send your companions or others to slay me. No I'll keep that to myself, but if you ever want to return, come here and pick up one of the shards of the altar. I'll find you."

A warm smile stretched across Morkalid's face as she scooped up her pet and brought the smaller girl to her face, "I never expected you to be this kind, of course we can play longer, they shouldn't be harassed full of eggs as they'll be." The rest of the afternoon turned into evening, and even then, the other girls didn't return. Both owner and pet ate of the feast, and Morkalid made it known that was was left would keep well into next week, as they put it away. That evening, Morkalid showed her pet that she could change her own form as well, making herself a size more suited to coupling as she continued to lower her pet's defenses to her presence and being.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Tag: Team Troublemakers

The fluid in Hana's womb quickly became insufficient. She was empty, viciously so, and anything that could fill that emptiness would be welcomed. Looking over to Oriala's gravid stomach full of little bumps, Hana knew what she needed and she excitedly awaited the first protrusions of the tubes that made their way into her groin below her flat, empty stomach. The first egg rolled in and as its weight settled, the beginning of an all consuming pleasure formed, starting with that first egg and only expanding as her womb and colon expanded with eggs. The sight of Hana's filling was unobstructed to Seena, who was still protected from the arms by the doorway, or so she had thought. The arm that had been reaching for her aimed its rubber tubing at her, and began spraying her again with the sweet clear fluids, fluids that seeped into every crevice and cavity in her body, and smoothed tension, relaxed muscles and smoothed wrinkled skin. Seena's lover was so close, but so far away and being invaded and filled by foreign eggs. Hana's stomach soon reaching proportions that aught to be painful, but her cries are clearly of bliss. Her taut middle swelling past that of any human pregnancy and into the obscene. It would be difficult to walk with such a load, but as the arm lifts her up and deposits the tattooed warrior on her feet, the first thought that bubbles into her mind is how delightfully full she is, how full she always wants to be. Her egg filled belly is gorgeous in her mind, and how wonderful could it be if it was always filled like this. Oriala aided in comforting her companion even as the filling middle exceed the size of her own, it was so good to see another stuffed and made joyous by being full of eggs, but a nagging in the back of her mind reminded Oriala that one of her companions had resisted the pleasure, and that wasn't right now was it?

Seena make me a Will save DC 18, if you fail the thought of how empty you are and how good it looks for Oriala and Hana being filled is irrepressible, no status changes. Hana and Oriala you two gain the perks: Stretchy and Egg Filled. The first means you can easily be filled to pregnancy levels with no discomfort and even pleasure, and your body recovers without wrinkles after expelling your charge. Egg Filled, you have the equivalent of a medium load, that you cannot remove. This does not stack with other loads, take the highest penalty between this and other loads.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Factory on the Ovipositor Table Tag: Team Acceptance- Hana and Seena
Specials: Dominated, Egged

Oriala murmurs soft, encouraging words to Hana as she is filled to tremendous proportions. She wonders at the girth of Hana's belly, larger even than hers. "You are so wonderfully large Hana. I'm overjoyed for you and the gift that you have been given." Oriala cupped her own naked belly and rubbed in the slick residue of the clear breeding fluids. Her eyes closed and she swayed as an expression of deep pleasure came over her face. "Ahhhh... ahhhh..." It was clear that Oriala had orgasmed just from the influence of the fluid and eggs on her mind.

Looking up Oriala called out to Seena. "Come Seena and complete our quest. There is no harm or shame to be had and it feels wonderful. We agreed to carry eggs back to rescue Vivian from the demon. The only way you can keep your word and do your duty is to accept the gift of this place." Oriala looked over at Hana; "Hana, can you let Seena know that it is alright?"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Seena jumped back as the arm sprayed her with the strange fluid. For an abandoned factory, this place seemed awfully intelligent. (Will save fail) Seeing Oriala comforting Hana brought tears into her eyes.
I should be there to comfort her! This is all Oriala's fault! I'm gonna kill her!
No, Hana said to not hurt her! I have to wait outside! I can't be in there without being filled...

Would it be so bad? Look how they enjoy themselves...
No! I will not give myself to these machines for pleasure! I only need Hana! She's the love I live for...
If she's filled, then I will have to protect her on the way back! I can't let them do the same to me!
Why do I still think I can protect Hana? All I can do is be her pet! If she catches me wanting to protect her, she'll be angry again!

She'll scold me for thinking her helpless! I have to trust her!

Seena backed away from the gate and walked a few steps, before lying down, her legs spread out. She rested her head on her arms, watching the factory as she waited and tried not to cry. Hana had forbidden her to cry. Something about her made her feel strange, aroused, empty with longing... Was it longing to be filled? Or longing to be with her love? She wrestled with the pull of going in until her vision faded and she fell asleep...

. . .

Later, when the others left, they'd see Seena sleeping in the dirt some 50 meters away from the factory. As they approached her, her legs twitched, and the spidergirl was roused from her nap.
"Is it over?" She asked Hana. "Can we go?"

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slutty Snail Girl Location: Demon Lands, Tag: Morkalid
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions: Snail Girl
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The snail girl let out a sweet but small moan at the touch of her owner's tentacle rubbing along her back. Her slime still felt like pure bliss when Vivian absorbed it into her body. "M-Mistress? Shes a noble of Hawken, who is researching immortality in a way. I don't know how it really works, but supposedly shes built a machine that does protect your life. We were sent out here to test it." It was true that Vivian didn't understand much about Melana's research, it was far outside her area of expertise. Praying, fighting, and fucking didn't have much to do with immortality.

"To be honest with you, at the time I was still ready to put up a fight against you when Hana lead the diplomacy to stop fighting. She was the reason more or less why we were so diplomatic. She seems like a slave lover... well that's what the masters back in Hawken would call her. I don't know about the other two but I followed what she decided because I cannot question her choices as a slave." Vivian was enjoying her talk with Lady Morkalid, especially the tentacle rubs that were spreading her owners slime all over her body! She would visibly shiver in pleasure with each long stroke of the tentacle.

When the second one joined in as well, Vivian couldn't hold herself back from moaning anymore. "T-That.. Uhhhnn, W-would be so arousing! T-to let the ot-..Uhhhnnm.. Let the others experience being your pets! B-but I don't know how willing they would be... Mmhhhnn, p-plus I don't think we could stay for long before we had to return to Mistress..." Vivian didn't take the thought that Lady Morkalid would forcible try and turn her friends very seriously. She would simply offer them the chance to play with her like Vivian, but would be allowed to leave shortly after... at least that's how Vivian thought of it, whether or not that was how it was going to go down was another matter.

Vivian giggled at her Owners admission that she was enjoying her pets company. "I would agree that today has been really fun and exotic! If only I wasnt already bound by my Mistress, but alas I must return to her and serve her faithfully." Vivian expressed her own thoughts. This day had brought new pleasures Vivian didnt think possible which had greatly tempted her to stay, but she had been made, and reforged to serve her Mistress, it would take more manipulation for Vivian to forsake her bonds...

When her Owner refused to tell her where she was going, Vivian pouted even as she was given some head pats from women's oversized hand, but that changed when she was given the option to perhaps return one day. Morkalid could see something change in her pet's eyes, perhaps she would take her up on that deal someday...

Vivian blushed as she was raised in Lady Morkalid's palm and was praised and kissed on the shell. The proceeded to eat the feast that they had prepared, well at least as much of it as they could, saving the rest for when her companions did return. Later that night, when her Owner showed her pet that she could change her own size to one that was similar to Vivian's own. The sight and implications of her Owner now being the same size of her, now able to fuck her caused Vivian to bite her lower lip and excitement to pass over her features!

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 39/39 Armor Class: 23 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 25
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hana walked out, holding her huge belly with both hands. She could feel the eggs inside her, floating in the fluid...yes that was probably the only way to carry them around safely...

"Seena...I think Oriala is right...we are supposed to bring back as many eggs as possible...or what if the demon also doesn't keep her part of the deal?" she pondered, squatting down to reast, the movement almost making her cum too...

"...I mean it felt good, and it is only for a while....but maybe we could try to look around and find there the eggs come from, and fill a backpack for you to carry them back or something?" she offered, not wanting to pressure the spidergirl into doing something she didn't want....

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Seena returned to her feet, only to immediately lower her body until her abdomen almost touched the ground. Her way of bowing, of heeling at Hana's feet, where she belonged. She looked at Hana's swollen belly and stretched out her hand, almost touching the taut skin, looking at Hana submissively, wanting to ask for permission but couldn't bring herself to speak the words...

Seena let her soft hands run over Hana's belly, her eyes full of fascination and longing. "I've never really entertained he thought of bearing children, I was too young when I left home, and then was in captivity... How does it feel?" She continued rubbing Hana's belly, occasionally reaching up to cup her breasts, trying to judge if they had enlarged as well, wondering if the milk would still taste so good... "Please, love, if there is anything I can do to help you, tell me. I want to... caress you... You look beautiful... Motherly... I can't... put it in words..."

"If Oriala hadn't activated the machinery..." - Seena shot Oriala a dark look - "...I would've spun some wet web sacks to keep them moist for a few hours. Maybe we would have had to make another set of sacks once they dried up, but I could handle that."

She started pleading. "I... I'm sorry I didn't stay with you... I was only obeying your command to leave... If you wished it, I would have surrendered... But please, I don't want to... I know you think this is necessary... I... I'm willing to carry eggs outside my body, but please, my love, don't make me get filled. I... I don't like to be touched by these cold metal things... I don't want my womb to serve the demons..."

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
DM (Pretending to be Morkalid, but you know better) 5ec2248706d148997d5f506b7fa9cefa.jpg
Tag: Vivian

Morkalid's laugh erupts into the room, filling it with the vicious laughter that has no warmth and none of the pleasing elements Morkalid has shown to this point. Recovering somewhat, "Mortals and their, gaah, fascination with immortality." She tisks before continuing, her breathing returning to its familiar rhythmic flow, "Don't you worry dear one, I'll make sure your soul is well cared for when you pass." The thought crosses Vivian's mind that her soul may already have been claimed by her god, also that Melana's machine may prevent her passing as well, but that isn't important right now. The food before Vivian calls to her and the extra slime that dripped nearby isn't helping either.

The demoness begins to respond then growling she throws her chef's knife into the wall where it stays quivering before the Slave-Pet finds herself lifted to the enormous bosom and cradled there as her Owner murmurs, "No, no, no, no. You are so much more than a Slave my Pet. Whoever trained you aught to be punished. Severely." The demoness growled out the last word before remembering the little one cupped in her hands. "Slaves are disposable, disgusting pawns who cater to their mistress' whims without question. They don't voice resistance because they are too meek, too broken. They don't have the intelligent flair I see in your eyes." The tone has moved from disgust to reverence as she begins rubbing gently the girls sandwiched between her boobs. "A pet like yourself demands love and affection. They choose their owners every day with the look in their eyes, because their owners take care of them. A pet is earned, not given. The title of Pet is one of love, and I love you little one." Once she calmed down (probably not yet) she would return her pet to the counter before recollecting her knife and continuing with the preparations.

Morkalid's grotesque smile was hidden by way of being behind her pet. "I guess we'll see won't we?" She rhetorically replied, the words dripping off her poisoned tongue. (not literally poisoned, you won't take any damage from her cunnilingus)

The slimy woman would sigh heavily at the denial of her pet, but she knew better than to force the issue. She would see the adorable pouting of her pet and the cuteness was matched by the sound that escaped her lips as two tentacles pulled the snail-girl into a hug. The look in her pet's eyes wasn't missed by the perceptive eyes of Morkalid however and the pleasure it brought would wet her pussy if it were not already soaked by her nature.

The night passed by in the most pleasurable ways possible, and Vivian remembered falling asleep with her Owner wrapped in her arms, and head nestled in the same's breasts. She would wake to find that her lover had grown in the night and the pet was now nestled comfortably between the two mountains of the demoness' chest. (Sorry, not in the mood to lewd atm, enjoy some cuddling in the meantime. if you post before I edit you can take the initiative for this.)

helvorn

Reputation score

Specials: Dominated, Egged

Oriala glanced warily at Seena as the spider girl glared at her. She knew that Seena was both insanely jealous and protective of Hana and probably felt that the whole experience in the factory was a bad thing. Oriala shrugged at Seena's words. "There was no way to get the eggs out without taking the place apart. For all we know we may have destroyed them." At this thought Oriala cradled her belly protectively. "This is the way the eggs were created and designed to be carried; in the womb and body. A wet web is a good idea Seena but we don't know if it would work and we certainly can't risk losing a single precious egg." Oriala was trying to at least acknowledge that Seena had a good idea. "If we go back in we'll have to fight the arms and who knows if we can find where the eggs are kept. Why should we waste our time and risk injury." She folded her arms and looked stern. "Don't be such a weakling Seena. We have a duty and have made a promise. This is just the kind of cowardice and weakness I would expect from a nonhuman. If we were in Hawken you'd be whipped and then made to bear the eggs. But if you insist on refusing then I won't force you. But your behavior will be reported."