What's new

Dark Empire - IC

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: Enraged, exhausted
No! You won't stop me now! Seena shook off the creeping feelings of arousal and managed to latch onto the lever she saw Oriala pull down, pulling in reverse with all the strength she could muster, even as the mechanical arms grabbed her again. With a metallic crack that reverberated throughout the hall, the level broke off. Damn! No no no! Seena held onto the lever, unsure what she should do now... The arms were still fumbling around with her many legs, and it wouldn't take long until they had her against the steel plate again... She could hear Hana crying out in frustration. I won't give up! "Keep fighting, my love! I'll find a way!" Seena yelled, even as she tried to swat away the arms with the lever she was still clutching. With all her strength, she jammed it into one of the mechanical arms as it tried to grab her arm.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Team: Troublemakers

The lever having been broken off, anyone looking in the slot it came out of could clearly see the rusted steel that had given way and the base that was securely locked in place. Seena of course had other issues at the moment and as she forced the broken lever handle toward the arm she somehow managed to catch it in some of the gears forcing them to grind to a halt, the arm unable to pursue any further. This was probably the first blessed sound Seena had heard since entering this place, the gears and chains clanging to a temporary halt. The other arms weren't stopped but this one would need to take some time to recover, and she would find it easy to escape. Her lover however as she heard the call found herself gently but firmly placed against one of the cold steel tables again, and the tube reinserted into her leaking cleft. The clear fluids again starting to fill her, spraying in as the tube lightly stimulated her walls, the fluids soon overflowing around it making room for more and dripping onto the table. She realizes the weakness that flooded over her seems to be staved off in the moment by her adrenaline, but for how long she cannot tell. Oraila, having already submitted to the strong steel arms and rubbery tubing, found her ass being probed by the second tube, a shot of the fluid already filling her vagina now being pushed into her colon, lubing her up for the rubber tube to follow soon after, easing in and lightly stretching her butt-hole. The marvelous liquid continued to flow into the tanned beauty, as larger protrusions began making their way down the tube. It was going to begin soon!

Will saves for Hana and Oraila at the end of their turns, DC's 18 and 22 respectfully. You are both pinned. The arm that was reaching for Seena is stunned, the other arms will come after you next round, and you can flick one lever as part of a move (max one per turn). Hana recovers from her aroused state.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 39/39 Armor Class: 23 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 25
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seena! Forget about us! Run outside and wait...ah...do what I say!" Hana ordered, realizing that Seena would be powerless to help in their current situation now that the lever was broken.

This felt so good...but she had to endure...to stop thinking about getting filled with eggs...

Focusing her will, Hana finally managed to make her body follow her commands...yes, she wouldn't give in to feeling good without a good fight.

She struggled to get free again!

[Success in will and escape artist]

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: Enraged, exhausted
Hearing Hana's plea, Seena felt her heart skip a beat. I couldn't... I have to! If I try to please her, I'll only make her angry... I have to listen to her! Obey her... Seena pushed down the third of the levers, just on a hunch, then she bolted away from the arms reaching for her, towards the opened front door. (Acrobatics to dodge the arms: 11)

"Ok!... I'll wait for you!... Please, come as soon as you can! Fight it, my love! Fight and escape!"

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Factory on the Ovipositor Table Tag: Team Troublemaker - Hana and Seena
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: Dominated to aid in the egg-quest

Oriala shuddered as the arm pressed into her rear entrance. "Oh... oh yes... deeper, deeper please..." she moaned as the warm liquid filled her bowels and prepared her to receive the eggs. She no longer cared about what Seena or Hana were doing. If they wanted to fight the loving embrace of the arms and the gift of the eggs they could do so; Oriala would submit eagerly to her glorious fate. Twisting about she pressed back up into the tubes and looked over her shoulder at the swelling bulges moving inexorably toward her vulnerable, well lubricated body. "Ahhmmm... yes... yes... use me, deposit the eggs in me." No one was probably listening but Oriala was so aroused that she had to beg, to plead to be used as an incubator for whatever had created the eggs.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Kagami

The Blue light pulled Kagami away from her memories of dancing into a strange sleep.. There was the presence of Melana's calm persona there.. oddly arousing in her own way, comforting, soothing. She was dancing again, spinning, but this time she was free and nude, the only thing controlling her a string from her neck, long and tugging, making her dance for mistress Melana standing above her domineeringly.. as Kagami looked down upon herself she seemed far less humanoid, far more.. like a horny fox-beast and she loved the sigh, even as a soft humm of machinery in the backround distorted the image ever so slightly. Was this what could happen if she let Melana train her proper?

... and then with a raspy gasp, Kagami coughed for breath again, her body tingling all over, her original form restored, she found herself swimminging in a vat of green liquid, .. in her fox-form, not her disguise, also. The vat opened up and the helpless fox splashed out, most of the liquid around her draining, dripping from her, leaving her naked and a little wet all over.. with Melana observing her closely.
"So. Would you like to tell me a little more about what happened?" She asked, with a voice that seemed to have a soft, sensual undertone.

Kagami still remembered the dance, the rythm too... her body felt tingly and she wanted to pose, naturally.

(You gain a new trait: Slave to the rythm: +2 charisma, but you have to roll twice against any bardic performance or music based magical attack, and take the lower result!)

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
22992 Kagami, Undead Backup Dancer; Location: Melana's Lab; Tag: Melana; Mood: Resigned, horny;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

Kagami embraced the warm blue light, the endless dance slipping from her like a bad dream. In this new dream she felt a presence, someone warm and comforting. "Sisters!?" She concluded immediately. The memories of frolicking in fields as a free fox dancing on her mind. The blue fog parted and what stood before her was not one of her lost sisters, it was Melana, sitting on her throne, with a leash and collar in her hand. "I'll protect you, you don't have to keep running any more." The dream Melana comforted Kagami. "You aren't human, your not a huntress, your just a silly fox who needs an owner to love and protect you. Let me tame you, let me train you. You'll never have to worry again."

In a blink Kagami was transported to Melana's feet, collar around her neck and leash running up to Malana's hands. She rubbed her head lovingly against her owner's thighs. The smell of Melana's eager sex giving her a giddy rush. She needed to be a good girl, a tame fox for mistress if she wanted to be rewarded and protected. "Mistress, I don't want to be alone any more..." She confided. The warm feeling easing her into a calm relaxed state that she could only vaugely remember from her very young life.

Her dream gave way to the soft hum of machinery. The feeling of warm liquid encasing her naked body. In a way, was comforting, almost like being her sisters womb again. It only took a few seconds for Kagami to realize that she needed to breathe still, and the thought of drowning was not a comforting. She struggled and clawed at the glass, until it opened. Spilling her out onto the floor at Malana's feet.

Melanan greeted her, asking for more information on the mission. At first Kagami thought that she had come back in human form, but she could feel her sopping wet tail, lightly brushing the ground behind her. A burden was lifted off her almost immediately, Melana knew now. She knew that Kagami wasn't human for sure. She was free to finally be herself. She stood up, taking her tail and wringing out the green water from before letting it flop on her thigh and slide back behind her. Her long orange hair was a splayed mess all over her body, she took in and wringed it out before flipping it back behind her, letting Melana get a full view of her perky white hills, each capped with a circlar cherry nipple, errect and begging to be teased.

She placed her hands on her hips, not wanting to cover her shaved sex, letting Melana inspect the prize before her properly. Her lower lips where still a little puffy, the desire for release not having left her. "Mmm, I guess your machine worked pretty well. I seem to be in one piece, no damage to my assets at least. However I don't seem to remember having a tail," She grinned playfully. "I suppose this is fitting, you said I was no better then the others, a slave. I did take on several vulpine forms in trying to get you information so perhaps my body took to them a little too well..." [Bluff 26]

"I can write an official report if that's what you want Ma'am. However I'll give the short version now. We left Hawken without trouble, however almost right away we encountered a creature of some kind. It kissed Sevia, turning her hair white, and it obviously had some form of mind altering magic as Sevia wanted further affections from it. However I was able to drive it off with a few bolts of magic. It was not part of the mission, so we did not pursue."

"That evening we where attacked by creatures covered in mud.... My memory from here is a bit hazy, as I had fallen prey to some sorcery that turned me into a demon fox. Sevia snapped me out of it the next morning, but I had apparently tried to have intercourse with both Sevia and Cris before burning the mud creatures with magic. Morigan was lost by this attack. The next morning we entered the mists, to find an audience of those mud creatures. It seemed to be a musical event of some kind. I believe they where rallying an attack. I couldn't find a way to stop them, so I challenged the head of the band to a competition... which I lost. Your machine saved me from a life of endless dancing for the band."

"Now, Ma'am," She took a step closer to Melana, "I might have lost my humanity, but I couldn't help but notice your interest in my body. Why hold back your desires? I wanted to thank you for saving me, reminding me who I am. The best way I know how to thank someone is through carnal pleasure, so why don't we spend a bit of time together?" She took a step toward Melana the last few drops of green water dripping from her snatch. She leaned in, making to kiss Melana on the neck.

[Diplomacy Check: 11 = Nat 1 + 10]

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Tag: Team Troublemakers

The third lever was thrown and immediately the chaos in the factory ratcheted up to a new level. Klaxons blared a warning as lights began to fill the space, blinking their information. The steel doors of the office and the main entrance way flew open, but these were the least bothersome as the ceiling began to rain? down on the factory floor. No there were little machines up there spewing water, what was the point of all this? Only one piece of this mattered to Seena who barely heard her lover's call in the din, the open escape-way that lead out of this breeding trap. She didn't even realize she had made it out until the noise started dying down, and the spider-girl was left standing outside panting and dripping into the red cracked dirt. Hana would probably be relieved seeing her love escape as she made to follow suit, managing to pull once again most of the way from the arm and dismount the spurting tube, before it attempted to re-position her, lifting her once again, and giving her a lovely view of Oriala who's body was preparing to follow the mind in the ecstasy of being filled with young. Oriala found herself in absolute bliss from whatever was being pumped into her, and as the tube in her sex pushed deeper, it found her cervix already dilated and prepared to receive the inbound eggs. The half-elf's eyes could clearly be seen rolling back as the first egg rolled in the tube gently showing through her skin as it passed through her taught pussy and finally ending in her womb. Only one thought managed to batter through the pleasure, 'I am going to be a mother," and with that the expectant woman came.

Oriala, you are unable to fight back anymore, just sit back and enjoy the filling. But roll me a d4 for me please. Hana, you are once again grappled and lifted 10ft over the ground, make another will (DC 20) save as you are covered once more in the liquid from the tube. Seena, you are outside, it is quieter out here.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

She was filled head to toe with the slippery fluids...she tried not to open her mouth any more, to avoid taking any inside.

'Calm your mind, Hana.' she thought, trying to keep her senses and not to give in to arousal.

Holding her breath, she grabbed two claws and escaped once more, like slippery fish from the fisherman's hands. She then fell down, landing with a roll, and rushed once again towards the levers, this time pulling down the first one!

[Will save: 26 (Natural 20)
Escape artist: 28 (Natural 20)
Athletics for avoiding falling damage: 27]

Stellarnova

Reputation score
"Hana...!" Seena heart soared as she saw her love manage to gracefully escape the machine from outside... only to sink when she noticed she was not running towards the exit, but the levers! "Hana, what are you doing!? Please, come outside! Come to me!..."

I can't leave her in there! I have to help her! But she wanted me to stay outside... Then it's time I put my skills to use for her!

Hana stepped up to the large doorframe, making sure to remain in cover, as she took aim with her bow and sent a volley of arrows into the gears of the arms chasing Hana.

(Atk: 27, 29, Dmg: 9, 11)

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Tag: Team Eggactly as Planned

Seena peaked back in knowing her love was still stuck behind her and sent her arrows true through all of the clutter in the air, managing to bust some of the hydraulics, and spewing more fluids everywhere. This wasn't much of a bother to Oriala already lost in her breeding bliss, and growing larger by the second, and with both holes being filled it was like someone was trying to see how much one could stuff in the woman before bursting. She didn't feel any pain as her belly ballooned with the eggs making her look well into the second trimester of pregnancy. Hana had decided she wouldn't fall like that, so finally escaping the arm's grasp she landed and tumbled off a table diving for the final lever in the up position, and slammed it down. For a second nothing changed.
Then
CLACRUNGKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUU
The whole factory ground itself to a halt, even the horns seemed to fade, the only concern was the light was growing brighter. The ELECTRIC lights were growing brighter. This lasted for a half second that seemed to stretch for eternity for the three girls, each wondering if it was over. The burning scent was the only warning as all the lights burst overhead, crackling with electricity and the arms began moving, but no longer were they the methodical clunky movements. They were smooth, efficient and fast, like something that had been released from its restraints preventing its full capacity. Of course it couldn't run like that for very long, anything overclocked ran itself out very quickly. Oriala is probably pleased by the continuation of her filling as the chaos around her becomes meaningless. Even the light show though pretty didn't matter, as it didn't even touch her.

The arms were prevented from grabbing Hana this turn by the lever flip, but can now take AoO's and perform different order of attacks. The lightning from the lights has electrified the floor, but not the tables (seems they had electrical issues before) at the start of each turn you are on the floor you will take 2d10 damage and be stunned for a turn, but can make a FORT save DC=half fluid DC (currently 10) to half the damage and avoid being stunned. The arms protect from the electricity as well.

Last edited:
Reputation score
23015 Morrigan, Asura spawn Tiefling Maid. Location: Blackshield Manor, Healing chamber.. Tag: Melana Blackshield, Kagami. Mood: Neutral, but Annoyed
"Lady Kagami, I do not think this is the time, nor the place for solicitation. Even if the Madam Blackshield is truly an amazing woman and deserving of such worship." Came the familiar accented voice of Morrigan, once again wearing her uniform, but with a Blackshield crest badge firmly clasped to her jacket. "Lady Sevia and Cris have yet to return, in any sense yet, and you are most unseemly right now." The maid said, walking over and offering Kagami a towel to at least dry off with. "Also, I believe you failed to be completely truthful with your report about the first encounter we had outside." She said as she stepped back but did not press the matter further.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23029 Kagami, Undead Backup Dancer; Location: Melana's Lab; Tag: Morrigan; Mood: Irritated, horny;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (1/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

Having only gotten a few inches from Melana's neck Kagami was interrupted. 'Ah, I was wondering where she was.' She pulled back from Melana giving her a confident Wink, "Please allow me to handle this Ma'am." She spun on her heels, the fluids now mostly dried, but she did have to wrap her tail around her waist to keep it from slapping Melana. She felt a strong burning in her sex, she wondered if Melana or Morigan could smell her horny, desperate scent. She worked into her spin, her magic sign, pressing her middle and pointer finger together, casting a spell that didn't seem to affect Morrigan. 'I'll keep it quiet, and maybe Melana wont notice and the maid will keep quiet. I wish she would just be a little more compliant...'

"Mmm, so tell me Morrigan." She took a few steps toward Morrigan, swaying her hips as she did. "Do you make it a habit of dictating when humans have sex? I may have lost my form, but it seems you've lost a some of that perfectly broken maid facade." She stopped in front of Morrigan, accepting the proffered towel, "I might have lost my humanity, but isn't that more of a reason to offer myself to my better, a noble Hawken born woman? If my body pleased her, it's hers by rights, and I doubt she appreciates you, trying stop her. Or, is it possible that you're jealous?" She gave a playful smile as her tail, now fluffy and dry once more, reached out to stroke Morrigan on her exposed arm or leg. "I'm afraid that jealousy isn't good, if you would like to offer yourself to Lady Blackshield, I encourage you too, but I hope you will let me at least offer my thanks first.... If it's me you desire, well I'm sure there will be time for that later." She winked before withdrawing her tail. She enjoyed teasing Morigan, especially since this it was so rare for her to be able to break through to the Tiefling.

She adapted a stern expression now, resting her hand on her hips with her tail raised behind her back, "The encounter with the woman, I remember it yes. I take you feel slighted that I didn't mention your attack before my bolts? I hadn't considered your feelings, I assumed such a well trained maid didn't care about honor, being content with quiet service. Yes, you did attack the demon, quiet effectively I might add, I was planning on including your heroics in my official reports. However Lady Blacksheild doesn't enjoy the tedeom if you recall, so I tried to keep my verbal reports short for her sake."

Kagami adopted a pleasant smile. "Now, was there anything else troubling you? I wish to return to Lady Blackshield's service as soon as I can."

[Charm Person on Morrigan, who is an outsider.......]

Last edited:
Reputation score
23030 Morrigan, Asura spawn Tiefling Maid. Location: Blackshield Manor, Healing chamber.. Tag: Melana Blackshield, Kagami. Mood: Neutral, but Greatly amused.
Morrigan blinked as she felt something wash over her, something she hasn't felt in quite some time as the smaller non-human berated her slightly. She allowed Kagami to get closer and continue her little tirade, after the tiefling interrupted her attempted seduction of Lady Blackshield. It was actually somewhat cute to Morrigan, the way Kagami held herelf so high as a human, when she clearly wasn't one anymore (or before, in fact). At least Lady Selvie had an excuse unlike Kagami as to why she looks like a lesser blood. When Kagami asked if they were finished, Morrigan tilted her head to the side.

"Oh, that feels familiar...," she said simply, her neutral mask still as stoic as ever, "I haven't felt that magic since I first arrived at the Viscount's estate all those decades ago." She said, a nostalgic tone to her voice. "The first five years in service there I was bombarded with that spell when I misbehaved. Since I'm a mongrel mix, my masters assumed I had to have some human in me for the spells to get a hold, but no." She said shrugging, basically telling Kagami that her spell didn't work. "I explained to you that I am fell blood," she said, looking at the palm of her left hand, "I am a demon. so spells that target humans, and human like races, like elves, dwarves and the like, don't work on me." She finished as she looked back at Kagani. "Nice try though, Kagami." Morrigan said, dropping the honorific she's been using to address Kagami, whom is now just like her, a lesser blooded being, since she's not human anymore (or to begin with in fact) and the tiefling reached out quickly, catching the girls left breast on her hand, Morrigan's index and middle finger pinching the nipple with surprising strength. She then leaned over and whispered into Kagami's ear. "I have many things troubling me, uppity brats like you are one of them." Morrigan said softly, her breath tickling Kagami's ear.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23031 Kagami, Undead Backup Dancer; Location: Melana's Lab; Tag: Morrigan; Mood: Irritated, horny;
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (1/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

Kagami quietly listened to Morrigan's history. Her fake smile plastered on her face the whole time, well her tail swished back and forth patiently. 'I wonder what she would say if I gave her a bit of my history?' She thought lazily. 'No, best keep it to myself for now.' Knowing that talking about her last master in front of Melana wouldn't go well. As Morrigan continued Kagami began cleaning the tip of her tail with her fingers. The maid leaned into Kagami, grabbing her breasts and whispering a thinly veiled thread. Kagami bit her lip at having her protruding nipple twisted, but she fought the urge to show sexual satisfaction, rather she regained her composure in a matter of seconds. The threat was a bridge to far for Kagami, it seemed the Maid had no interest in addressing Kagami's points either. 'Want to play that way, huh?' She smirked.

"Mmm, I did cast a charm spell on you, yes. I am well within my rights to do so. Do not assume my spirit has died with this form. I will submit to whatever Ma'am requires of me, I at least learned that much in the academy. However, I do not have to take this sass from you monster blood. Melana may have charge over me and my outer form now reflects that, but I don't recall her giving you leave to treat me as anything less then human? You presume to much for a common monster blood maid. Though you may be trying to distract from my points, and threaten me, you are only showing that I am right. You an ill manned uppity Maid. I believe I have made my point, I'm done talking." Kagami turned sharply, brushing her fluff against Morrigans face.

Strutting back over to Melana she gave a confident smirk, "Now where where we Ma'am, I believe I was going to show you my gratefulness?" She gently grabbed Melana's arm, pressing her body full into the woman's sides.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:

Hana tried to push back up the lever. She would use the same casual strength she used to push it down, to avoid breaking it.

If the lever could turn back, then she would double move towards the overseer's office.
If the lever couldn't turn back, she would rush to jump on one of the tables, and then jump from table to table till she got to the oversheer's office.

"We still have to deal with this! Stay over there, I will be fine!" she shouted towards Seena.

[20 Fort save, Hana may parry depending on if she can use riposte afterwards.]

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Factory on the Ovipositor Table Tag: Team Troublemaker - Hana and Seena
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: Dominated to aid in the egg-quest

Oriala orgasmed hard as the first of the eggs filled her womb. She was aroused and deeply pleased to have a wonderful egg implanted in her. Already she was shifting and wriggling her ass in an attempt to open herself to implantation in her bowels as well. The yelling, crashing and spraying of water bothered her not as the knowledge that she was bred, that she would be a mother and that there would be no turning back. Twisting, aching and cumming steadily Oriala gripped her swelling belly and massaged the lump shapes within her ever stretching womb. She lay back and gazed with joy at the ceiling as electricity and water streamed about her. Why Hana continued to fight this wonderful experience and Seena seemed to have fled was a puzzle to Oriala. Spreading her legs even more widely Oriala accepted and encouraged further implantation.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
"Ok... Be careful, Hana!" Seena yelled from outside, before loosing another volley of arrows through the doorway at the mechanical arms (same as the previous round)

(Atk: 21, 9, Dmg: 13)

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Tag: Team Mechanics

With the alarm, the din of machinery and the other general chaos around Seena's call barely reached its target, the same could not be said for her arrows, the flickering light and mist causing both to scratch along the outside of the strong plates instead of finding their way into the delicate machinery. The arms seem to have picked up on her presence however and the closest one shoves itself against the door trying go grab the spidergirl its smaller arms either reaching for her or holding the rubber tubes, for some reason closed. Hana had different problems as the electricity tickled through her form from the above broken lights, and she managed to throw the lever again, and the crackling died down to almost nothing. The arms slowed again as she ran across the room, and up the stairs for the office, but not fast enough for the nearest arm to not catch her and pull her away from the top. Oriala now filled beyond cohesive speech would find herself overjoyed as the filling continued, now looking like a woman who is about to give birth but none of the pain for being stretched so far so quickly touched her. The thoughts were coming faster now, how good it felt to be full, and how much better it would be to give birth. With the room to rub her belly the dark skinned warrior likely would, finding immense pleasure from the simple act.

Seena's shots miss because of the conditions. Hana takes 5 pts of lightning damage from the electricity. Oriala completes turn 2 of her filling. With the flipping of the lever standing on the floor deals 2d4 lightning damage at the top of your turn, with a DC =half fluid DC (currently 10) FORT save to half the damage. Hana is now again grappled(DC 18), but in one movement of the office if she escapes.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM 5ec2248706d148997d5f506b7fa9cefa.jpg
Tag: Vivian

The size of the feast would probably come as no surprise to Vivian considering the size of her host, an attentive woman who had noticed the near slip but hadn't commented on it. Her carrots were larger than the snail girl, heads of lettuce that could be used as beds, and a turkey that a person could be used as the stuffing for. In Morkalid's hands this all seemed rather proportional, but her smaller companion soon found herself amid a maze of food. Vivian was told to prepare the smaller versions of the meal while Morkalid made the large version, the smaller girl was given a drawer filled with the cooking supplies she needed as her new owner went about leaving the pieces that were too small for her to bother with to the smaller girl to handle. What would be obnoxious pieces to clean for a larger person, it was quite simple to clean the fat off the chicken sized scraps that were left from the preparations. Soon the task took on a pleasant and repetitive rhythm, one that was suddenly broken by the voice of the demoness, who had been focused on giving instructions and correcting technique.

"So what brought you and your companions into my lands then right to my doorstep anyhow pet?" The voice was soft, warm and welcoming, nothing vicious could hide in those words.

"Of course you seem to be of Hawken, but not inclined to end a greater demon's life, how did that come about?" If confusion and pleasure could be mixed in words this would certainly be the sound that Vivian heard here.

Musingly she continued, "You seemed so willing to give yourself to me, do you think your companions might be convinced to do similar?"

She continued to have other pleasing conversation with Vivian, keeping the snail-girl's mind busy as her body during the preparations. Vivian was even permitted to lead the conversation for some time. Finally however, the food was all done being prepped and it would be some hours before it had finished cooking. Lady Morkalid picked up her pet and gently brought her to the bath she had awoken in, cleaning and scrubbing her before helping Viv dress in light silken clothes that clung to her form showing much of her ample cleavage.

With a smile Morkalid lifted her small assistant to her lips, kissing her lightly on the shell before asking, "Should we go pick up your friends, they should be done collecting soon, then we can all feast together or would you rather have me all to yourself for a little longer?"