What's new

Dark Empire - IC

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: Enraged, exhausted
She turned to Oriala, and her red irises lost their usual sheen, turning cloudy. She raised her thorax and human part on two pairs of her hind legs, stretching the other four legs out into the air, towering over Oriala.
"You cannot judge me! What are you, hm? I saw how Lady Blackshield treated you! You are no pure human, are you? I don't know what you are, but you were put with us because of it. You can whip me all you like, you cannot do any worse than the animals in the penal guard did to me. And you can tell your mistress whatever you want. Maybe when you wake up in one of her machines..."

Seena abruptly stopped when she realized what she had just implied. Her eyes lost their violent glint, and returned to a calm deep red.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said that..."

She looked at Hana. "Is she right? Do you think I'm a coward? Do you want me to get filled? I... I wanted to stay with you in there! But I didn't... I disappointed you again, didn't I? I..." She suppressed her tears and merely returned to her heel. "If you wish so, I will go back inside and let these machines have their way.." She meekly said. "I just... I want to do what is best for you. I'm sorry I've failed you so much..."

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 39/39 Armor Class: 23 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 25
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"It is ok, I think you are very brave...but I am not sure if the demon will appreciate that."

"...let's go back."

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Factory on the Ovipositor Table Tag: Team Acceptance- Hana and Seena
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: Dominated, Egged

Oriala tensed and half drew her sword as Seena confronted her. "Judge you? Your form is judgement enough. Your kind have no right to question your betters." Oriala would not address the challenge to her own status. She maintained the stand off for a moment until Seena relaxed and apologized. "Apology accepted," Oriala nodded as she returned her sword to the sheath. "See that it doesn't happen again."

She stood with her hands on her hips, a stern look of disappointment on her face. It was vital that all three of the women be thoroughly egged. Oriala would do anything she could be violence to see that it occured. It seemed that she was going to fail to get Seena impregnated but it was worth one more try and not with Seena but with Hana directly who seemed to control the spider mutant.

"Hana, we can't go back without doing our all with this task. Vivian's life and the full success of our mission rests on every one of us carrying back eggs. If we lose one of our own or all of us in a conflict with the demon we will have been less than successful. There is no permanent harm from this condition and recall how satisfying it feels."

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slutty Snail Girl Location: Demon Lands, Tag: Morkalid
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions: Snail Girl
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian jumped in surprise as Morkalid's laugh turned vicious and a bit scary. Just how many times has her owner had to deal with someone seeking immortality to react that way? "U-uhh, t-thank you?" She replied uncertainly to Lady Morkalid's claim that she would take care of her soul after she passed. If she could even pass was up to debate if her Mistress's machine did its job sufficiently, and even then Morkalid might have to fight with her Goddess to make her claim come true, a fate that might not be too pleasant, two powerful entity fighting over her soul... Vivian went back to eating the feast to try and distract herself, which was surprisingly easy once she got to some of the recently slime covered food... It tasted and felt soooo good~

At first, when her owner had her second outburst, throwing her giant knife into the wall, Vivian was petrified until she was lifted into her owner's giant palm and brought to her giant breasts, comforting her "T-theres something else I can be other than a s-slave?" She had been born to be a slave, at least that's what she had learned after many, many lessons from her trainer. It was an outlandish idea that she could be anything else, but... something inside of her liked the idea. Her eyes started to light up some more as she was held against her owner's bosom and was petted. "A pet huh..." She tasted the words on her tongue, and decided that she liked them. "I-Im a pet!" She giggled after declaring it, clearly feeling a little giddy at the idea. Eventually they both calmed down and Lady Morkalid let her down and retrieved her knife.

She was now extra excited to see if any of her comrades would accept Morkalid's offer to become her pet for a little while so they could play around and have some fun before they left and returned back to her Mistress. Vivian moaned as she was given a slimy hug by two of her owner's tentacles, and then blushed at receiving a hug. A gesture that she rarely received. She tentatively returned it while still blushing!

When it was finally time to lay down with her now similar sized Owner, Vivian's snail pussy started to leak love juices as well as some of her slime in anticipation. "P-please claim me fully. M-make me yours tonight!" She begged as the night started, wanting to be fucked so badly by her owner! The night progressed and was one to remember, as Vivian took more than a couple of loads of her Owner's seed throughout the night, and when it finally ended, Vivian was passed out ontop of her owner, snuggling up against her and resting her head atop the great fluffy mounds of her Owner's chest. When she awakened, Lady Morkalid was once again in her origional form and Vivian was resting between her much larger boobs. "Thank you for last night Lady Morkalid, my owner. It was so amazing!" Who would have guessed that such a powerful demon would be so good at fucking? The sloppy grin atop Vivian's features could easily be heard in her voice even if Morkalid couldn't see her face.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 24 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 26
Panache: 6/7, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 3/3. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well, she doesn't want to, and I won't force her to do anything. If we fail the mission, I will accept Lady Melana's punishment."

"Vivian knew the risks of staying behind. If the demon kills her, we will avenge her. Lets go..."

Repetition

Reputation score
DM 5ec2248706d148997d5f506b7fa9cefa.jpg
Tag: Vivian the Slutty Snail Girl

The vocalization that followed Vivian's declaration was similar to a cat's purr, rumbling through the demoness' chest and shaking the body pressed against it. Being this close the beads of sweat and slime that rolled constantly down her body were more sexualized when one realizes they are the size of a human head and being pressed against her Owner's skin the Pet got some first hand experience with the rolling fluids. "What a good little one, I'm so happy you decided to stay with me." Morkalid would coo, before reluctantly putting the smaller girl back on the counter.

Third eye sparkling even as her eyebrows raise in surprise at the proposition, Morkalid's deadly serious tone follows, "I could 'claim you fully' and 'make you mine'. Not tonight, however, and only if you are certain this is what you truly desire. Remember our agreement in blood earlier. I am willing to do this but there will be no returning to who you once were my Pet." It seemed that those word had slightly different meanings in Demon culture. It did lead to an interesting proposition that would confront the smaller girl, if she was ready and willing to give herself to Morkalid over even her current owner. The collar on Vivian's neck would continue to be a constant reminder of her current position, that of a slave, trained by her great ex-Master. It was a difficult choice, and probably not one to be taken lightly. "While you consider it however, I can show you the pleasures of flesh you are probably desiring." The sultry tone would cut through any thoughts, and this choice was one much easier to make. Although one wouldn't call the play that night lovemaking during one of the numerous rounds that left Vivian's womb, ass, and stomach filled with that delectable seed the suggestion that the Pet's womb might one day house a greater poof of their coupling wormed its way into the the lust addled mind of Vivian. It was so insideous that when she awoke the next morning she could no longer remember if it had been her idea that she cried out was her Owner grew close to another of nearly innumerable orgasm, or one whispered in her ear as she was hopelessly unprotected, as her womb last night, from such thoughts. Whatever it was something had taken root last night, now it was time to see what grew of it. An interesting trick that the Demoness also showed her pet was the malleability of her body permitted some minor reshaping, including giving the pet her own penis shaped as she saw fit to pleasure Morkalid with. Wrenching sweet swoons and moans long past the dead of night.

Her third eye flicked open as her charge started speaking and as the larger lady's chin was brought to her chest a smile on her face was also revealed, made more beautiful by the closed eyes. "Good morn, little one," the soft reply came, the morning after breath still scented by the snail pussy that had been a favorite course between the other activities of the night. Having four tentacles seemed to be an advantage when it came to lovemaking, especially in the case of these two. Slowly, the demoness kissed her pet's shell then wings in affection, her tongue stimulating the leathery appendages lightly as she remained lying in bed with her pet a little longer.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Factory on the Ovipositor Table Tag: Team Acceptance- Hana and Seena
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will

Oriala frowned and looked from Hana to Seena as if she were calculating odds. Finally she shrugged. "So be it on your head and Seena's." She stroked her belly and smiled. "If need be I will come back and take another load of eggs to see that we do not fail or leave our comrade behind. Even a slave who is in the service of Hawken deserves our best efforts." Oriala took a deep breath and started to waddle off. "Let's go then."

Repetition

Reputation score
Dm
Tag: Egg Luggers

Having decided to move on rather than bicker any more, the three ladies started the trek back to Morkalid's lair. The day seems to drag on as every step reminds Hana and Oriala of their wonderfully gravid middles. When you finally make camp the three of you all find your way to an uneasy rest. You all gain the benefits of a 8 hr. rest, and are now level 6. Update character sheets as appropriate. The next morning you are all greeted by the sun rising over the scorched land, the flaming river spewing its sulfuric stench and the moisture of the ruddy ground squelching under your feet. Seena also gets to see her companion's delight as they once again find their taught stomachs filled with young. Looking on as they irresistibly rub the bumps that outline each egg. The long walk begins again, with the needy rests to relieve some of the strain from walking with heavy middles, reminding each of you why pregnant women stay mostly in the house. The mountain that this adventure seems centered around once more comes into view, but it is another 2 hours and a break before the three warriors reach its base and see where the entrance aught to be. In its place is what seems to be tons of stone that has collapsed and filled the only way to the Demoness. This was an expected sight for Oriala who had received her instructions once more with the sunrise, executing them now she walked through the rocks and called down the tunnel before continuing, leaving her companions back at the entrance. Hana and Seena find themselves alone looking at another damned illusion as the dark skinned companion disappears, her echo still reverberating in the passage.
Your orders beyond what I wrote also included returning to the chamber where you fought the cultists then acting as you wished, you will still need to follow orders given but you will have full control until otherwise subverted again.

helvorn

Reputation score

Despite the heaviness of her belly Oriala moved in a haze of happiness. Her bulging belly and the knowledge that she was gravid with young pleased her so much that she seriously considered returning to the factory when they were done to again and again be filled with eggs. Further she wondered what it would be like to be bred by a powerful warrior, demon or monster who could master her body and womb with a large cock and virile seed. Shivering she barely managed to stay alert as the day lengthened and they approached the mountain.

Moving unerringly Oriala stepped through what seemed to be a solid barrier of debris. She disappeared for a moment and then stepped back out. "It's safe, come on and follow me and we can complete our mission and fulfill our promise." With that Oriala moved on quckly to the central chamber.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: Nervous, tired
Seena was eager to leave and spent the way back providing overwatch and tending to Hana, caressing her belly and taking care of her needs.
While they were walking, Seena would continuously sing, unless asked to stop, but she put all of her heart into one song in particular.

Your day is coming
The curtain's falling
You won't soon forget this

You know your story
No judge, no jury
Can't even scratch the surface

They don't know, they don't know what they say
Certified church says to throw it away
Look at the, look at the price you've paid
Your day is coming

I'll fight for you
I'll find the truth
Looking for a way out
Can you see the light now?
In the darkest hour
I'll see this through
Looking for a way out
I'll fight for you

This system's failing
The facts unveiling
Soon, you'll be free again
They try to take this
Your life they'll dismiss
But I'll do everything I can

They don't know, they don't know what they say
Done with their lies and done with their games
Maybe they'll, maybe they'll finally pay
The day is coming

I'll fight for you
I'll find the truth
Looking for the way out
In the darkest hour
I'll see this through
Looking for a way out
I'll fight for you

I'll fight for you,
Search for the truth and you will find
There's more to me than meets the eye

I'll fight for you
I'll find the truth
Looking for the way out
In the darkest hour
I'll see this through
Looking for a way out
I'll fight for you

I'll fight for you
I'll find the truth
Looking for a way out
I'll fight for you

Later:

As Oriala disappeared from sight, Seena tapped Hana's shoulder. "Wait." She whispered. "I've been thinking. Maybe Oriala is right. Something is wrong with her, but maybe... maybe I made a mistake. I'm sorry for my cowardice, I should've been at your side. It seems the demon kept her part of letting us pass unmolested. Me watching over our return wasn't needed. Now if I enter without carrying eggs, do you think she will use it as an excuse to betray us? I... I have an idea. But I don't know if you'd even consider it... Can I... Can I take one of the eggs inside you?"

Seena carefully spread Hana's folds, reaching inside. She gradually pushed her hand and wrist inside, careful not to cause too much discomfort. After a while, she managed to enter three fingers into her womb and slowly pull out a round, slimy egg. Seena immediately put it into a small wet websack she had spun with her hind legs during the process. "Thank you." She said and lightly kissed Hana, her lips lingering on Hana's, waiting for the other woman to either break or claim another, deeper kiss. "I'm sorry if that hurt."

"I think it is time to face the demon again. I hope she'll hold up her end of the bargain. Listen, I want you to know, whatever happens, I'll fight to the end for you. That is all I'm good for. I... I don't like fighting. I am hoping we can solve this without further violence. But... part of me wants to just kill her and get it over with. I'm not sure what to think anymore. I feel so useless right now... Don't worry, I wont cry anymore. You told me not to, so I keep my tears inside. Whatever you say, whatever happens next, I love you. Now, let us go. Let's not keep poor Vivian waiting any longer."

With this she proceeded deeper into the shaft, weapon drawn.

theguy09

Reputation score

HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The vibrations from Morkalid's pure felt oddly relaxing, and resulted in Vivian leaning in further to the cuddle against her body which only made it easier for a giant bead of sweat to splash against her, infusing her with Morkalid's musky scent! Her scent alone was arousing, and when she was put back down onto the counter she may have left a few juices on Morkalid that were not just slime from her body~ "I've really enjoyed my time here as well, you've shown so many pleasurable things~"

For some reason as Vivian stared upwards and into her Owner's third eye, she couldn't look away. Her eye looked to pretty to her, even as she spoke so seriously. Vivian blushed as she realized what exactly it meant to ask a demoness to claim her. "I-Im sorry I didnt mean it like that...at least not right now.." Vivian said as she still stared upwards. Her collar weighed heavily on her neck as she spoke. Thankfully Lady Morkalid understood what Vivian had wanted, and she tanked her shyly before the night of lusty lovemaking started. The demoness's seed was still hot even after a while, letting warmth radiate through out Vivian's body, especially so from her womb where the constant thoughts about if that seed had taken root in her fertile walls of her womb would not leave her.

Even when she awoke the next morning, the pleasurable thoughts would not leave her alone, no rather she couldn't even remember if she had been calling out for it to happen during the fucking she received or if it had been Morkalid who planted the desire in her with honeyed whispers into her ear while she was bent over and fucked silly! During the night she was even show how to grow her own member so she could please her owner in return for all the fucking she had been receiving! Vivian even blew a load of her own snail slut seed into her owner! Vivian savored ever moment, every sweet moan that escaped from her lips during the night.

Once again she couldn't break eye contact, especially with her third eye being the only eye opened. Vivian liked the little pet name she received and giggled at it. "I don't think I've ever had such an amazing night before." Vivian said dreamily up towards her owner, snuggling into her soft mounds of flesh. She spotted one her Owner's tentacles moving, which only brought back amazing memories from last night, from when her owner had used them to fill all three of her pet's holes at once. The love and affection that Morkalid showed Vivian's snail shell and leathery wings was met with even more sweet moans, that only grew sweeter. Vivian's resistance against Morkalid had been practically blown away. "Mmmhnnn! Mistress~." Vivian absentmindedly moaned, but then her eyes snapped wide in alarm as she realized what she had unconciously said,. "I-Im s-sorry I didnt mean that" Her words sounded very much like a lie made up on the spot from panic.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Panache: 6/7, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 3/3. Conditions:

"We should also go inside. Forget it, it's too late now to get eggs, but it doesn't matter." of course swapping eggs now would be a pointless action, just for show, so Hana wouldn't agree with it.

"We got more eggs than she had, and you helped us get back safely...worst case we have to fight her one more time, if she doesn't find this enough." Hana shrugged.

"She didn't tell us that we would have to carry them inside us either, so if it comes to the letter of the 'contract', you also carried the eggs with me. But lets hurry...we can't leave her alone." she pointed towards the cave.

"Uh...the point was to stop being sad over everything. Have a little hope." she said, before heading inside.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM Morkalid.jpg
Tag: Vivian

A deep, disappointed sigh releases from Morkalid's lips, as she contemplates the last words. "Well then I guess I'll need to punish you then. One of those two statements were a lie, this will teach you to be more careful next time." She pouts a little as she lifts her pet and taking Vivian behind one of the curtains reveals a beautiful cage. She continues to rub the snail-girl as the cage is opened before the demoness places the slave down and locking the door shut. "I have some preparations to make. Don't you dare touch yourself while I am away, I'll know." Caressing the small girl teasingly with a tentacle before adding offhandedly, "Oh, and it seems your friends are on their way back, perhaps I should showcase you like this to them before returning you to their care." With that Morkalid walked away, without turning to see the effect she had on her pet, knowing it wouldn't take too long to prepare the new ideas she had into what she was going to do already.
Tag: The team is back together (Troublemakers)

Vivian would hear her companions approach before seeing them, Oriala's call making certain of that. The three egg bearers soon returned to the cavern that they fought Morkalid's pet in, the first thing that they would observe is Morkalid herself sitting on one of the two ledges of the chamber, her three golden eyes watching the egg laden trio approach. They soon would notice that the room had been cleaned since their last visit. There were no bodies, no sign of the fight. The hole in the floor was still there but the altar that had been smashed and the rubble was gone. The sides gently sloped to the new altar, this one on wooden beams and somewhat offset to the angles of the Viv's tattoo only.png room, like it had been picked up and placed there. The final new feature was the gilded cage containing Vivian, her form restored with nearly no sign of her having been held against her will or her recent ordeals. The one obvious sign on her nude form was a mark, placed in bright pink on her stomach just above her pubic hair. The blue design drawing the eye to the claim that had been laid on her womb.

Morkalid spoke up first, the smile caressing her lips as she saw her prize walk to her, "You have done well my dears." Locking eyes with Oriala she licks her lips before her husky voice informs, "You may now cum." She would wait for Oriala to finish before continuing. "Now I am very glad I sent the two of you, I am disappointed in Ms. Spider, but perhaps another day. Now be dears and each of the two who are ready lie yourselves on my altar and prepare to give birth." Both Oriala and Hana would get their chance to empty their bulging wombs, bliss filling them as once again the eggs passed through them. Finally they were both finished, the eggs having been moved into a tub of slime to keep wet, and the aching empty feeling hits each of the two warriors. Your wombs were made to be stretched and now they are empty! It won't be too long before you can fill them again and you desperately look forward to that day.

Having released Vivian and returning her to her wyvern body Morkalid informed the group on the way out, as she unlocked the cage, "She will be no longer under any compulsion from me to obey when you are far enough away from here, just a safety measure, and I'll make sure your trip home is smooth as well. Feel free to visit anytime now." She said her last words before lifting the altar, with two tentacles, and climbing through the roof, disappearing from sight, a tentacle waving before it too passed through the illusion. The four girls were left alone, with their thoughts and each other. Eventually they made their way outside, finding the landscape unchanged except for the sun that had inched along its path, bathing this deformed land in light.

Ayuna.png The travel back to the capital was faster, or at least it seemed that way. Without the eggs slowing the travel you find the miles seem to melt away and sooner than expected green grass meets your feet a welcome sight after the previous excuse for vegetation. The green never seemed so lustrous before, and that sent was almost heavenly. Of course Oriala and Hana found their thoughts wondering to how much better this would be with a belly full of egg, child, or cum. Vivian's thought would drift back to the lovely slime that had dripped off her lover's form, the stuff that had made her heart race and was so tasty as well. After more travel the four of you would find yourselves back on Melana's doorstep ringing the bell, and as the cord was pulled, before the tone even began, they found the door flung open and the gentle smile on the down turned face of Ayuna. "Mistress will be pleased to hear you have returned. Please make yourselves at home, she will be ready to see you shortly." She then stepped back bowing to each of the 'victorious' women and closed the door behind them, waiting for instructions or requests.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Cavern of Morkalid and then Melania's Mansion Tag: Hana, Seena, Ayuna and others

Oriala didn't look behind her for her comrades to follow as she hurried down the passageway. Her eyes took in Vivian's form for a moment, wondering especially at the symbol over her womb. "We have returned and completed our part of the bargain. Oriala met Morakalid's eyes for a moment and then shivered. "Ahhhh... oh gods, oh goddddsssss..." The dusky slayer called out loudly as she her entire body clenched in orgasm. She fell to her hands and knees and shivered and moaned as the pleasure blew her away. Finally she rose back up, panting and flushed. "Ahhh... that was... ummmm..."

The birthing process was exhausting but exhilarating. Oriala orgasmed again with the passage of each egg as she laid lewdly on her back on top of the altar. Finally when they were done she sighed and seemed to be on the cusp of asking Morakalid a question before shivering and turning away. Oriala was silent for a while as they left the tunnels and headed back to Melania's mansion. Her mind was fixated on the emptiness of her womb and the now desperate need to again carry the spawn of some creature, monster or person in her belly.

"I am glad we all made it free of the demon untouched," she stroked her flat stomach and glanced at Hana and Vivian. "Or mostly untouched. My behavior was influenced by the demon for which I apologize. I am happy that we are intact and successful. Well done to all." Her eyes swept across all of her comrades including Seena.

When they reached the mansion Oriala sighed in relief. She smiled at Ayuna as she greeted them and beckoned them into the house. "Can you prepare a meal and a bath Ayuna? I know that I wish to remove the filth of the road and our encounters from me and eat if there is time before the Lady wishes to see us."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: Nervous, tired
Seena watched over the others during the "birthing," her bow drawn. She observed with fascination the squeals of delight coming from the two carriers, wondering once again if maybe she should have joined in... but the presence of the snickering demoness drove that thought away. Part of her was glad to have played no direct role in this twisted game. Throughout the procedure, she exchanged no words with Morkalid, just glared at her.

Once they had left the cave behind and her comrades returned to their forms and wits, Seena reacted with barely contained glee to Oriala's apology. "Yes, I can see you are superior. You are certainly better at having your mind played with. While my heart remained my own. Maybe you should rethink your attitude? If you can that is. You're certainly a good puppet. For Hawken or for the Demons, it doesn't make a difference, does it?"

Seena did however try to offer comfort to Vivian, carrying part of her load while offering to listen while they walked, and to cuddle once they made camp. She approached Hana. "I'm sorry, my love, but I think I will attend to Vivian. It was... not a proud moment of mine to leave her with the demon. And I am intrigued to find out if this experience... changed her attitude." She then walked over to Vivian, offering to spin her a web blanket or a hammock before she lay down next to the girl. "Tell me, what happened with the demoness in there?"
She also offered to share some of the money they had found in the cavern, with whoever was interested.

As they approached Hawken's borders, Seena took off her armor and put on the soldier's uniform, making sure that the signet of Blackshield was visible on one of her forelegs. She hid the armor in a websack among the gear.

At the mansion, Seena turned towards Hana as Oriala departed. The two of them were still dirty, but Seena didn't mind. "So what next, my beloved?"

Before the next mission, she'd make a quick run into the city, to sell off all the supplies of the guard she did not need and and exchange the coins for gold coins. She got many looks from the people of the capital, ranging from fearful to curious to openly leery, but the uniform and the signet made sure she was not molested, at least not today.

(OOC: I'm dumping all the misc. items at half price, as they're not tracked anyway.)

theguy09

Reputation score

Vivian bites her lower lip in guilt having lied to her owner. She really did enjoy being Morkalid's pet, so much so that some part of her wanted her to be her new Mistress, and in her bliss, she had admitted it! But she lied about it right after, she had been made to serve her current Mistress, but maybe... just maybe once she had finished helping with the test of her Mistress's machine, she could come and sever Lady Morkalid...The thought grew more and more appealing as she thought about it...
"I-Im sorry for lying, please forgive your pet!" Vivian begged as she was placed in the cage and told to not touch herself. She watched with a guilty expression on her face as her owner walked away.

When her friends finally returned successfully from their mission, Vivian had been reverted to her original form, horns and wings no longer just a decoration like they had been on her gloriously slimy body she had before. But that wasn't the only change to have taken place. No, her owner had marked her, had claimed her! She had an amazing blue womb tattoo situated over her pubic hair! Vivian could only fantasies what it meant or if it had any effect on her body, but even with her lack of knowledge, Vivian loved the new tattoo! When the others finally came into view, she couldn't stop squirming in place, still unable to touch herself while in her cage! The task was made all the harder as she watched Hana and Oriala give birth to plenty of pretty snail eggs! Just imagining all of the big pets they could grow up to be brought some happiness to Vivian.

Finally Vivian was released into the company of her companions, and when Lady Morkalid went to leave, Vivian gave her a bow and said, "Goodbye Lady Morkalid." With that she was free, yet there was a hollow feeling to the freedom. Perhaps it would go away with time, or only when she one day returned here. No matter it was time to move on. The group swiftly left. Outside when Seena approached her alone and asked about what had happened while she was in the demoness's care. "Well, uhh... To be honest I had an amazing time while waiting for you three to complete your task. Lady Morkalid temporarily transformed me into one of her snails to play with since we had...disposed of the other one. And once I got used to it, it wasn't too bad. We cooked a feast together, and then... generally played together until you all got close, then I was transformed back and told to wait in the cage for you all." Vivian gave a quick overview of her time with Lady Morkalid, skimming over a few things in embarrassment. She then got close to Seena and said in a smaller voice so the other two couldn't listen. "Hey, I know about your relationship with Hana, and that you want to be her lover... but have you thought of being her pet instead?" Her voice had a strange passion to it. "It would be much easier to be accepted in Hawken and you'll get all the love you could ever want..." Vivian gave her pitch to the potential pet.

When they finally arrived back at her Mistress's Mansion, Vivian couldnt help but stretch and sigh with relief at being somewhere familiar once again. She smiled and nodded to the elven slave as she greeted them back.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Vivian, Mood: Tired
"Did you at any point care that you were servicing an enemy of your masters? What will you do if you meet her again, and if she beckons you, would you betray your country and Lady Blackshield for her?"
Seena smiled.
"I have already submitted to my love. I am her pet now. But not like you are. This collar is useless. I am bound by chains of love."

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Melania's Mansion Tag: Hana, Seena, Vivian and Ayuna
Specials: None

Oriala only snorted at Seena's retort to her explanation. "Disrespect and ingratitude. That's what I expect from a mongrel." She turned back away and looked closely at Vivian. "What does the tattoo signify Vivian? Is it a curse we should have removed?"

Meanwhile there were more important things to be handled. "Come along then Ayuna, you can bathe me and then we can eat and talk. I have some loot to sell in the town or exchange to the Lady as she wills it but that can wait."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Oriala, Mood: Annoyed, intrigued
Seena continued sneering down at Oriala.
"For what should I show gratitude to you? You've been of no use this whole endeavor! You're a danger to your comrades and your masters, because the enemy just has to whisper sweet nothings in your ears and you will happily switch sides! Besides, if you weren't a "mongrel" too, you wouldn't be here. You cannot judge me until you look into a mirror."
Her sneer vanished, and she entreated on Oriala with a stern, yet strangely caring expression.
"It's time to drop the facade, don't you think? Show us who - what - you really are. No one of us will judge you. Have some pride in what you are, not in what you can never be. Maybe when you stop hating yourself, you can stop hating others."

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Panache: 7/7, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 3/3. Conditions:

Hana spend lot of time silent...thinking about how she shouldn't think about wanting to fill her belly with tons of cum...or eggs...or...no, she shouldn't think of those...that was certainly not something she should be thinking about...even if it probably wouldn't matter too much...and maybe it would be better to do it on her own, rather than let the evil spirit do it to her...since she couldn't avoid anyway...

She had totally forgotten about her collar, too.

"Uh...yes, I want to wash myself too...this was...uh...I feel dirty..." mostly in her spirit, rather than her body...but still, a cold shower would help...

"Seena, I am sorry...this was so weird. I think I want some time to think things through. I am sure I can do it...but I am not sure I can do it and remain as I should, with you suffering at the side..."