What's new

Dark Empire - IC

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: aroused
Seena lay down, pointing towards the ground next to her.
She stretched her legs over Hana's form, like an additional blanket, and started softly nuzzling and kissing her, offering her eyes to look into until they both fell asleep.

Hours later, Hana gently woke Seena and told her it was time for her watch. Seena immediately jumped up. Back in the penal guards, she had fought every attempt to get her out of bed, and she still liked sleeping, but when Hana called, she'd follow. "Have a good rest, my dear."

Seena donned her armor again, and started watching over the surrounded blasted lands, bow at the ready, but her thoughts kept moving to Hana. At long last, she had truly been accepted, was truly loved. This time, she would not ruin it. She'd let Hana make the decisions, submitting to her whims and guidance, and support her with all her love and all her skills.

(Perception: 7)

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: At the camp Tag: Team Troublemaker - Hana and Seena
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: Dominated to aid in the egg-quest and loving the peach

Oriala smiled and nodded to Seena and Hana. "I will take the first watch... and watch..." She moved off to pace about, her attention halfway between what was going on in the webbing and the outside as there were still threats.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the SlutLocation: Demon Lands, Tag: Morkalid
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions: Being Snailed
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The excitement from the realization that she could feel this intense pleasure just by being hydrated was only dampened by the threat of death if she was to dry out. But no matter, she had spells for that.

'If I was to make this more permanent what would Mistress Melana's machine do. Fix it all, not do anything or something in between? Hmmm, maybe.... I could test it for Mistress. Or maybe not.' The thought of losing her beautiful wings was off putting. "Very well, give me what you want me to say for the oath then."

For the situation, Vivian thought that the terms were acceptable and participated in the ritual, feeling a final burst of power as they finished!

As the power brushed by her, her skin started to go dry, which brought a very uncomfortable feeling with it. She instinctively knew if she got any dryer she it wasn't going to just be uncomfortable. Thankfully, almost immediately Morkalid's tentacles started to rub against her, massaging her muscles and covering her in her slime! Vivian moaned as the overwhelming pleasure of being covered in slime hit her! At the same time Vivian's training acted up, she was being such a good slave, which only made her feel even better! The combo of these pleasures almost immediately knocked Vivian out, cumming as everything started to go black. She could faintly feel that her armor was being taken off as the darkness came.

When Vivian came to, she was in a pool of slime, with Morkalid no where in sight. Thankfully she was already completely refreshed and thus didn't pass out from pleasure once again, but that didn't stop a few moans escaping as Vivian tried to stand up and walk out of the pool, looking around to where Morkalid could have gone. "L-lady Morkalid, where did you go?" She called out to the empty room. Vivian felt that because of the oath she ought to at least call Morkalid a lady if she wasnt going to call her Mistress. If she didnt get a reply she was going to explore the room a bit more.

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Tag: Troublemakers

As the sun rises you are jolted awake by the mind of she who controls you whispering in your head. You have to obey, even if you want to fight, to tell those who you travel with what is really happening, but any rebellion is locked away in the small box held shut by that damned spell. You are just a puppet, and she pulls the strings. "Good morning darling, did you rest well? Don't answer that, you will help your companions reach the factory today, and once there you will look to the west wall, there shall be three levers there, pull the center then aid your companions in getting egged. You will also be egged. Finally with your wombs full, return to me.
The sun rises and slowly illuminates the niche that you used as your shelter last night. The webbing around you drips with the morning dew the liquid prisms catching and refracting the light onto the craggy and discolored ground which Oriala had slept on. The night had been almost eerily quiet and the moans of the loving couple had echoed into the quiet. Nothing seemed to take notice however and you are unmolested as you strike camp and make your way forth to try and handle this problem. The landscape looks no more appealing than it did yesterday, but pushing forward as you know you must to be able to free your friend and perhaps return to Melana without the aid of her machine.
Something seems off
Oriala is pushing the pace, moving almost slightly mechanically. She seems to only stop for food and drink, and even then her mind seems elsewhere and she seems not to notice any polite conversation you try to have with her.
Well, perhaps it is nothing important.
Eventually the factory looms into view, its dark exterior made of smooth stone that seems to bend the light around it, the towering windows covered in grit and grim. A single steel door leads into the building, plenty big for people of your size, but you now see why Morkalid couldn't just enter herself. The strangest thing about this factory, other than seems to be plopped down in the middle of almost nowhere, is its striking resemblance to the factories of Hawken, the same squared corners and high smokestacks mark both, and you almost can bet there will be the same pipe spaghetti when you walk in the door..
Morkalid
Tag: Vivian

The room seems to absorb your call, the silks lightly swaying in an unfelt breeze, and there is no response. You step out of the pool and the slime sloughs off, leaving you delightfully damp, but knowing it won't last. Moving past the curtains you find a small tray of food left out for you consisting mostly of fruits and vegetables, but no salt to be found. Considering your current state that is probably for the better. Continuing to search, you find her bed, still warm but made up, and the kitchen with some dishes in a wash basin. Also around you find a locked chest and a set of drawers with clothes and toys? Many of the toys seems over-sized but some, although strange looking, could reasonably be put in someone your size. Looking at them, you realize how empty your pussy is, while your ass remains full of that delightful butt plug. Crickt, tap, tap, tack. What was that noise? You suddenly hear Morkalid dropping down into the central chamber, heavy on her feet it seems. She soon peeks her head into the central chamber her tentacles reaching for you, once again her liquid eyes lit up, and a smile across her face, "Good morning little one, did you sleep well, and how was breakfast?"

"Are you ready to be changed? I had to get my equipment from another location before I could do this, come on I'll even rub you down first." Her first tentacle wraps around your middle coating Viv in that delightful slime, then the next slithers up your leg moving its way up to her quivering slit, rubbing up and down on her outer mounds and gently prodding rubbing and spreading her slime before lightly wriggling into the slimed girl's cavity. The tendril distracts Vivian as she is carried out to the slick fleshy floor that was covered before the cave in, an new? or perhaps reconstructed black alter sits on the slick floor. Soon the squirming Wyvaran girl is set down on the slab, the cool stone contrasting with her flushed heat, and that of her current owner's. "It is time."
Those words sink in, and Viv knows before she feels it that she is changing, looking down over the pleasuring tentacles, one which has begun playing with her bust and currently flicking her left nipple, the pet sees one tendril spreading a thicker slime out of a bottle on the humanoid legs of the almost draconic girl. The rubbing tentacle pushes the girl's feet together and before her eyes one toe is merged with it's counterpart and slowly, ever so slowly, the merging continues, crawling across the other toes, dripping in fluids until what was once two feet attached to slender legs is just an amorphous blob inseparable from itself. This is dragged out a little until the beginning of a snail or slug's foot is clearly showing. Looking up, the benevolent face of Vivian's benefactor hangs over the Wyvaran girl, watching as she is turned into one of the many snail pets belonging to the great Lady Morkalid. The massage continues slowly up the legs of Viv, the flesh being re-purposed until finally with her orgasm, only her groin remains unchanged by the creeping adjustment. Next the tendrils take hold of the butt-plug still stuffed in the rear exit of the almost slopily melting pet, and pulls. The strange feeling of organs being readjusted follows, as instead of pulling out the toy, it is moved to the front of her body, and where there was a gap before is sealed. Both the girl's sex organ and waste disposal now accessible from the front. Her legs having been fully converted the slime is next rubbed on he spine of the smaller woman, dissolving much of it, and pulling out instead the beginning of the shell that would be her new home.
"Now work with me here darling. What shape would you like your new home in."
With the now part snail girl's direction, Morkalid formed a shell the likes of which had not been attached to such a humanoid form in many years. After all of that, Viv was asked if she wanted to keep her wings and horns, even though they would be simply be decorative at this point. Vivian now is a snail girl.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 39/39 Armor Class: 23 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 25
Panache: 6/6, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Here we are." Hana looked at the factory.

"Lets try to be silent and keep our eyes open...I will go first."

Hana then went forward, trying not to make too much noise. She would push the door with the sword sheath, and she would lead the way.

[19 perception, 32 stealth. If the door doesn't open by pushing, I try to find way to open it ]

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: Wary
"A factory? Have the demons adopted the Hawken ways too?" Seena commented as the building came in sight.
Seena positioned herself behind Hana, softly stroking her backside to signal she was ready. She followed Hana inside, weapon drawn, not making a sound, skittishly turning her head to scan all directions.

(Stealth: 24, Perception: 23)

Devastator325

Reputation score
Sevia.jpg Sevia Merricu The Feline Oracle, Location: At The Undead Concert Tag: The Undead HP: 46/46 Mood: worried.

After being approached by Kagami in her tent Sevia and the fox had a heart to heart over her change. Sevia felt that she finally got to see the true side of her companion, and after helping her friend remember herself despite the corruption pervading her body she felt more confident in herself. She attempted to assist Kagami by using one of her spells on the fox, though she didn't know if her material components would suffice for the spell, but she powered through and applied all her spellcasting talent to try and help her friend.

Sevia packed up her things and set out behind Kagami, feeling her body get hotter as she continued to follow the fox through the mists, unable to stop herself from taking in the pink mist. She felt worried about the heat in her body, reminding her of how she felt when the mysterious lady toyed with her, squishing her thighs together occasionally in lust as the walk went on. "The sooner we get through this the better . . ." She muttered to no one in particular as she snuck alongside her foxy companion.

Together they came across the expansive concert, Sevia seemed more befuddled than anything, staring at the supposed ringleaders and the throng of undead mud dolls dancing along to the beat. Her eyes also drifted to the machine spewing the pink mist, knowing that something like that cant possibly be a good thing. She realized after a few moments that she had lost track of her invisible companion in her state of awe, frantically searching around but not spotting her.

During her search the music picked up, and Sevia's panic quickly turned to confusion, her ears splaying back against her head as the beat flowed through her body. Her body began moving on it's own, following the rhythm of the song, her movements were driven by instinct, as she had never attempted dancing before, but she couldn't stop! With her body captured by the groove she finally spotted her companion, but she was on the stage!

Sevia's mind raced at a thousand miles a minute, trying to figure out what to do as Kagami did the unthinkable and attempted to outsing the crazed undead, starting to falter in her performance from the get go. For a split second she considered leaving to report to lady Blackshield, but her newfound friendship with Kagami pushed her to do something irrational. She pushed her way through the throng and up onto the stage. Revealing herself as she casts a spell to tap into her inner innocent beauty as she began to sing a powerful and emotional melody. During her singing she continued the dancing, trying to put on a dance to complement her singing

"I can sense a looming omen
This land is bent and broken
The fog in the air has me choking
I will fight on this path I've chosen...

I will rise and answer the call!
Never gonna stop till I fall!

The ground shakes and air is burning,
but I feel like this tide is turning!"

(Cant find all the rolls but I know she failed all of them. She attempts to use Stave off Corruption on Kagami using the potion remnants as the material component. Perform (sing) = 19 (11+6+2) )

theguy09

Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Demon Lands, Tag: Morkalid
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions: Snail Girl
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian listened for a response, but only heard as her voice faded and seemed to be absorbed by the emptiness of the room. The giant silk curtains swaying as a breeze passed through the room. As Vivian steps out of the pool, the slime fell off of her, and even just this was enough to cause Vivian to moan in pleasure. Walking forwards, and finding a little try of fruits vegetables, Vivian's stomach rumbled in hunger at the sight. Quickly wolfing down the breakfast, Vivian continued her search. She found Morkalid's bed and the kitchen still with some dishes left in it for cleaning. Next was a locked chest and some drawers filled with toys? Some big enough for Morkalid herself and others her size, though these ones seemed to be more on the exotic side of the toy spectrum.

Just looking at them made her pussy ache in need of something to fill it. She was tempted to grab one of the toys ans start playing with it when she suddenly heard a sound and Morkalid dropped down from the illusion door. As soon as they saw each other, Morkalid's tentacles immediately reached for her. "Honestly, I don't think I ever slept as good as I did after passing out from pleasure, and the breakfast tasted surprisingly good. T-though I am a little nervous about whats going to be happening." Vivian manged to say before the tentacles wrapped around her body and started to their amazing assault on her! The pleasure of her pussy being rubbed and covered in slime made her almost collapse, only standing thanks to the tentacle spreading slime on her body while holding her up.

She could feel as the tentacle started its slow plunge into her cunt, soaking her vaginal walls in the amazing slime! With the butt plug still working its magic and her body soaking up the slime, Vivian started to cum on Morkalid's tentacle while she was being carried over to a new alter! After being placed on the alter, Morkalid started to start the transformation of her newest pet!

As Vivian's body starts to transform, melting and merging, being reorganized into the perfect pet for Morkalid, it was all accompanied by a mind shattering pleasure. This time her transformation was defiantly not just limited to the skin level, her entire body was become slimy and melting into the form of a snail girl! And finally with Morkalid dissolving much of her spine with her slime, Vivian could no longer hold back from cumming! Her new body trembled in orgasmic bliss, but not enough to bother with the ritual. Morkalid would have to ask Vivian what kind of shell she would like to be made for her as Vivian was recovering from the climax. When she finally answered, she slowly described what she wanted between aroused panting, which looked something like...

It was a similar shade of purple and blue that Vivian's hair, horns, and wings were colored. On that note, Vivian enthusiastically agreed to keep her horns and wings, no matter if they were just decoration. They were apart of who she was.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Tag: Trouble Unbound

As Hana went to push on the door, she realized it had a latch, but lifting that with her sheath wasn't difficult. Stepping over some broken pipes the three girls found themselves in the rusted, dust carpeted husk of what used to be a grand factory, rows of steel tables running along the production floor, and spike covered, creaking arms that hung over them, flexible, bulbous tubing running into the production arms. It looks like this factory could had something in the realm of two hundred stations, each with nearly identical setups. The square main floor is only about 60 ft across, with a series of levers on the western wall, the midday sun forcing its way though the caked windows on the eastern wall behind you, barely illuminating this husk. The southern wall has a few inconspicuous steel doors, some of which have rusted padlocks hanging from them but the northern wall is the most interesting with a small balcony and what seems to be an overseer's or foreman's office.
Note, looks more like the description above, but this pic looked cool
d2x5t5u-d89ceea0-39ae-4ca8-888a-6ee1c99b3bff.jpg
The three of you make your way in, taking in the age faded cogs, and even noticing an insignia on one wall, faded beyond recognition, but if you clean it up you might be able to take a guess at it.
This is the symbol of one of the clearly demonic lords, probably the one who holds these lands, you would recognize it if you saw it again.
Thinking back, actually you think you recognize some of the color schemes, perhaps something you have seen recently.
It has a strange relationship to Hawken's imagery.

Everything here is eerily quiet, and each footstep, no matter how careful seems to ring out to your all noticing ears. Moving into the building it seems everything is rusted out, dead, or simply off.
Morkalid
Tag Vivian

With your transformation completed Morkalid asks what pleasures you wish to partake in, and you realize that you no longer need the slime to survive, your new body producing it on demand. Not that it feels any less pleasurable. When Vivian gives her answer, she is once again lifted up by Morkalid's tentacles, trailing along what used to be the new slime girl's spine and wings, gripping the girl close to her bosom. This soft, moist position surrounds Viv in the lightly musky scent of the snail loving demoness. Then making their way over and back into the living space, wherein on the bed the new pet can be played with.

theguy09

Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slutty Snail Girl Location: Demon Lands, Tag: Morkalid
Initiative: 22 Conditions: Snail Girl

Still recovering from her mind scrambling orgasm, the newest addition to Morkalid's pets couldn't stop herself from giggling in anticipation at the promise of more pleasure. "Haaah... Haah... Please, please fuck me with your tentacles!" One of her hands now secreting some of her own slime, went to brush up against her needy pussy, brushing past the magic butt plug that only made her orgasms so much better. It felt weird asking someone who owned her, even temporarily to pleasure her instead of the other way around. It felt good in a way, but she still didn't think it could compare to submitting totally to her owner's will.

Vivian was easily carried over to the soft and silky bed of Morkalid, ready to receive more attention from her owner!

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: At the camp Tag: Team Troublemaker - Hana and Seena
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will

Oriala broke camp with the others and headed to the factory. She seemed distracted as they made their way toward their destination. She seemed to know exactly where to go to find the factory. Stepping into the half ruined building without hesitation Ylria looked around. "Come on inside. This is where we belong." Ylria stepped over to the west wall and pulled the middle lever.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Cris

Cris found that covering herself in mud had an effect.. just perhaps not the hoped for and intended effect.. her skin was muddy and sticky, her hair felt all clingy and icky, but worse of all, it was hard to figure out where her play-pretend act ended, her thoughts slowing down as a drowsy heat took hold of her body. That mud was covering her effectively at least, sticking to her skin, slithering under her clothes, some of it sliding into her mouth and nose and ears and it was kind of too dull and arousing to be painful as she found her movements synchronizing with the other dolls, watching the display before her and groan-cheering.. she was now hungry for some warmth and rubbing her body against one of the other mud-dolls helped soothe that, somewhat. It certainly wasn't perfect, the undead lacking in the warmth of live.. yeah, rubbing her mud-body against a living, that'd feel the best..

But for now, there was a concert going on.

Anastacia The Vile
Tag: Kagami, Sevia

Anastacia leaned on her sword, reaching out to Kagami when a new suprise jumped on the stage.
"Well then.. I guess it's time for your breaking.. and time for My Momentum Mori!" Anastacia laughed and raised her sword, bending backwards before raising her sword, focusing and.. unleashing a feeling of weakening dread upon both Kagami and Sevia. At least the mud-dolls cheered along, whilest the bard rushed to pull out two dark onyx-crystals, and a small hammer, smashing the gems to pieces first, and tiny dust next.

The Blackguard spun around, twirling in a sensual dance, commanding Kagami to: "Stand up." Before cooing, stepping over dramatically, caressing both Sevia and Kagami's cheeks.. a touch that made their blood chill and their bodies quiver under the dark touch of the undead, their bodies singing in agony under the withering of their very nerves.. yet, as the light of the stage burned upon them and the Bard tossed grey-dark onyx dust into the air to land upon the stage, the pain didn't feel.. unwelcome and both found their writhing bodies lean up against the Dark Mistress caress. Kagami realized that she'd been a fool to presume this undead wanted living backup dancers...

"Stagehands!" Anastacia shouted, several of the mud-dolls subtly stepping on stage. "Strip them of these.. rags and their belongings. I want to see the beauty of their bodies in undeath!" She cooed, before reaching out, pressing a lustful kiss upon Kagami's lips.. she could feel her life draining, her skin turning pale through the undead's suckling on her very life and yet.. it felt amazing. Her sex was possibly throbbing with yearning for the undead mistress and a part of her began hating how disgustingly alive she felt. Perhaps this had something to do with the tattered bard, holding his hands folded and chanting intently in a language that made her skin crawl... in excitement.

"That's it little fox.. Don't fight it. Embrace the feeling of your very life draining from you." Anastacia encouraged whilest Sevia was stripped down.. and held down if she refused to accept her glorious future as undead support-dancer. Even as she watched Anastacia withdraw, setting aside her blade and drawing forth a dark whip, ever so slightly glowing with a dark, red glow... and twirling the whip to bite into Kagami's skin, drawing a dark-red line along the fox'es demon-transformed skin, pain tingling through the fox even as her body began aching for the sensation of life draining from her body, one swing of the whip at a time.

Kagami's demonic corruption seemed to slowly fade, more or less restoring her to her original human-like beauty, albeit marked with red lines as the whip kept swinging away at her and Mistress commanded: "Don't fight it. Let the magic and my whip help you be reborn as my creature! Ahahaha!" She laughed darkly, making Kagami dance along with her whip. There was no escape but to yield and break, as red lines of the whip blossomed upon Kagami's back and breasts and thighs and belly and neck and shoulders, the only respite another life-draining kiss from Anastacia as the Deathknight caught her lips and ever so silghtly bit one of them.. it made the fox want to mewl with joy, even as her body threatened to collapse around her, now only dancing to the whip as if held on strings by dark magic, far beyond the edge of exhaustion.. and likely, she'd be taken further still...

Whilest Kagami was.. occupied dancing to the dark mistress, the mud-dolls allowed no interference, if Sevia tried to rescue her friend, all she got was a severe spanking from two of the dolls... and her own body too felt an oddly arousing tingling amongst the pain the dark dolls bathed her in.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
22779 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Near the mists; Tag: Cris, Sevia; Mood: Determined;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

Kagami was shocked when Sevia took the stage. Her body tensed up as she watched the cat's performance. 'She came, but why. She doesn't like me... she isn't a slave? Why didn't she just run back to the capital?' Kagami's mind frantically searched for the answers, but she couldn't find any that made sense. The performance ended, it was a far sight better then her own, but clearly not enough to move the undead horde. Sevia would now suffer the same fate as Kagami.

Kagami stood when ordered her bright red eyes wordlessly meeting the singers. She felt a shiver down her spine as the woman's cold fingers traced through her fur. A shock of pain rippled out from her head, but it was mulled with a sweet ting that Kagami hadn't felt before. Pain and pleasure mixed as one. As the onyx dust flew through air, collecting in her fur Kagami's body nuzzled up to the woman's, her cold skin feeling refreshing like a glass of water.

Already being naked thanks to her demonic corruption, Kagami was left to accept the kiss from the woman. She didn't fight it, but she didn't put her passion into the kiss. What she felt, was more of the pain and pleasure mixture. Stronger though, and this time if seemed to be in pulses that flowed from the tips of her body toward her head. She could feel the very life slipping out of her, her tail was wagging though! Her ears splayed back happy to receive the kiss. It ended all to soon, Kagami left panting, the smell of Myrrh hanging headily on her nose. She, she wanted another kiss.

Her life was draining? Yes... that's what it was she was going to loose her mortal flesh so she could dance with her mistress forever. No, that wasn't right, she.... she wasn't sure. Her mind was already getting cloudy again. Her pussy throbbing, breasts aching, and the cloying scent of Myrrh would not leave her! CRACK! The whip struck her across the back! It hurt, her exposed fur taking the full brunt of it. Rather then crying out in pain she, started to dance. The moves seemingly imprinted in her body, as she danced the worries seemed to fade. CRACK! This time the whip struck her on the arm. The pain stung, but after only a few moments if left a dull pleasant tingle. CRACK! She, she leaned into the third strike, catching it on her sensitive belly. The pain was enough to make tears well up in her eyes, but the waves of pleasure that followed made it all the more worth it. She bit her lip, dancing with all her heart, the places she had been whipped still throbbing dully as her femcum trickled down her now smooth skin.

She was a kitsune again! He true gorgeous orange fur swaying behind her, softly brushing against her human skin as she continued her dance routine. This... this wasn't right though, her skin was so soft and healthy. Full of life... she wanted to be beautiful like mistress, with cold porcaline skin. She was a wild animal, being tamed and shaped by this woman into a cute little back up dancer. She wanted so badly to spend her afterlife making mistress happy, being her pet, dancing for her pleasure and loving her with her body. "Mistress," She panted her body rippling with cold sweat as she danced on. She was met with another kiss. She passionately kissed back. This is what she wanted, the tender kisses of a mistress she could devote herself too. With all her will she tried to force her life force out, using it as fuel for the kiss. She wanted to be like mistress now!

The kiss broke and her body kept on dancing, the moves burned into her soul. She felt exhausted, but the dull throbbing of the whip wounds, the lingering tingle of the kiss, and the smell of Myrrh kept her dancing. Even if she died she was mistresses puppet and would dance, forever.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Tag: Team 'Oh Shit'

The cool floor hadn't been walked on in ages, as was told by the cloud of dust stirred up by the three ladies walking across it, the tramp of one's boots, the gentle pad of bare feet, and the slight tap of the eight 'feet' filled the space with sound. The quiet investigation began with the tables and production area, which was surprisingly well clean all things considered. The dust being the only evidence that it wasn't cleaned yesterday. Crruuuchunk. That couldn't be a good noise, looking up Seena and Hana saw Oriala with her hand on one of the levers having just pulled it down, and fear barely had time to settle in their chests before the puff of steam and the loud clacking of gears spinning up filled the factory with sound. Light flickers from overhead and the three of you see the six largest arms spasming to life before they each start to creak toward you and their tubes filling with lumpy protuberances. Roll Initiative

Morkalid
Tag: Vivian

"Of course dear," came the reply, before she set the new pet on her side and gifted Viv with a foot to face lap with her over-sized tongue. The snail pet now extra slimy, she would find herself quickly filled again by a tentacle wriggling around and under the watchful eye of Morkalid, her smile still hovering over Vivian, soon all of the sweet spots have been mapped out. Gently pulling the tentacle out, and hitting all those sweet-spots while doing so, Morkalid murmurs, "Now tell me, who do you belong to?"

"That will have to do for now," the purring reply comes and the tentacle, seemingly reshaped to perfectly fit is shoved roughly into the waiting hole. The soft pulling and hard thrusting continues until Vivian has trouble keeping her shape, and her new foot is quivering around the pleased organ. Then to make sure that the soft words that are spoken settle in nicely, The demoness lightly tugs at the butt plug, pulling it out a little before slamming it and her tentacle into her quivering pet. With her pet being well ahead in orgasms by now, the large woman sets her new pet on her lower abdomen before ordering the pleasuring of her own enormous slit. Then an idea come to mind, and the order is changed to polishing her shaft, a task that seems impossible until with a little effort as the order is given, a proportionally huge cock grows from above this woman's huge slit, with it's own pair of greasy balls to accompany it.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Panache: 6/6, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mistress! What are you doing!" Hana asked surprised, drawing her blade as the machinery above them started moving!

[23 Initiative, Ready Action to attack whatever comes for me, then parry everything!]

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: Enraged
"This... this was no accident! She betrayed us! Hana, let me put her down!"
Seena stepped away from the nearest machinery, looking at Hana.
(Initiative: 12, 5-foot step away from the nearest machine.)

Devastator325

Reputation score
Sevia.jpg Sevia Merricu The Feline Oracle, Location: At The Undead Concert Tag: The Undead HP: 46/46 Mood: worried and distraught, as well as confused and aroused

Sevia shivered from the cold touch of the beautiful and crazed undead mistress, she didn't want her friend to be going through this intense pain. She stared at the ordeal Kagami was forced to endure, struggling as her supple flesh was laid bare to the undead and calling out for them to stop hurting Kagami again and again.

Each of the cracks on Kagami's skin made Sevia wince, but with each of the punishing spanks her tail fluffed up more and her cheeks darkened with a blush, she didn't want to admit it but the pain wasn't entirely unpleasant, and the scene in front of her was starting to look appealing. "I should want something like that, it's impure but . . . Kagami looks so happy being whipped" Her blush turned a deep crimson as her ears splayed back against her head of white hair, her knees quivering a bit as a single drop of arousal fell from her pussy down onto the undead's stage, the reddened cheeks of her perky rump and the look of innocent shame on her face only adding to the eroticism.

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Tag: Team Touchy Feely

Initiative: Hana -> Suspended Mechanical arms -> Oriala -> Seena
The arms groan to life, and the door to the factory slams shut, the sound of a latch engaging as you each ready yourselves in your own way. Oriala and Seena are simply grabbed up by their respective arms, holding them 10 ft above the production floor, creaking and showering rust where-ever their old arms move. Hana, however manages to take a stab at the one grabbing for her before it picks her up as well, suspended as you are it would be difficult to struggle your way out of this. As it is the other arms seem to almost eagerly be reaching for your bodies, dribbling oil and other lubricants as the fingers twitch in mechanical anticipation. You are all grappled, DC 18 to escape, cleverness will be rewarded on a case by case basis.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions:

"Seena, no!" Hana was getting angry with all this nonsense, but still, killing allies wasn't the right answer.

What did the whole thing mean? The whole thing had been fishy from the start...was this a trap to turn them into demons or something? She couldn't just allow that!

Already half covered in oil, Hana escapes from the hand that is holding her, and jumps down. She then rushes towards the levers at the west, planning to undo whatever Oriala did!

[Escape artist 27, acrobatics for jump 20, acrobatics for avoiding aoo 25, move action towards the levers! ]

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Factory grappled by hands Tag: Team Troublemaker - Hana and Seena

Oriala did not resist the sudden movement of the mechanical hands. She called out. "No! It is not a betrayal. We agreed to carry the eggs back and that we will do; in our bodies. This is part of our bargain to save Vivian. Just relax and nothing bad will happen. Think of the pleasure of receiving the eggs and how much easier they will be to carry and keep moist when they are in our bellies."