What's new

Dark Empire - IC

m-h7AfzF8ilR0_y-dVFiSJHSy9WEHcHcSQ3uWJ-_I-OG6tFK4mUuI0tnK8elIv9EYuZAoOmrIcULr-K7cb_XsQr00UwSzHefJalJVhIOr469sq6vyubzxXsc45tykHcsDQKL34bY

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Demon Lands, Tag: Morkalid
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions: Being Snailed
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As she was being carried, all of the sudden everything went black as she was carried through an illusion, and shortly after they arrived back into the cavern that they had defeated the cultists in! Vivian is put down and told to reach into a crack that she cant see and pull a lever in it. She feels around the rock for s moment, saying "It's this rock right?" And almost immediately after her hand disappeared into a crack that wasn't viable to her before, and she easily pulls to the lever inside. At the same time, a demonic snail tentacle was rubbing her on the back, spreading more pleasure throughout her body, and Vivian was letting out small moans as she was rubbed. "W-why does it feel so good to be touched by you..." Vivian moaned out.

When she was placed onto the softest bed she ever felt, it was like all the tension in her body left her and she sunk slightly deeper into it. Shes never had anything so luxurious before. "M-mold me? What ever you are going to do to me will be revered when my team come back right?" She was a little off put by the idea of being transformed into something else until she remembered that it would only be temporary. Moaning and aroused as well because of her nipple being licked and played with my the demonness's tongue, Vivian made her decision influenced by lust. In that case... "F-fine then, make me into one of your snail girls. Its felt unexpectedly good so far, and I was challenging that my mind belongs to my Mistress. This has been..." She seems a little embarrassed, and was trying to hold back a moan. "A different yet pleasurable experience. so far." She looked down at her hand, at the mention of a blood oath, she knew she shouldn't like that she was to be bound to someone else's will other than her owner's but Vivian felt a small spark of excitement at the thought. "I understand, ill make that oath as long as Im released when my allies return." Vivian proceeded to ask how does one actually do a blood oath and starts to complete it, swearing to be obedient to Morkalid until she was released when her team completed their mission.

22695 Morrigan, Asura spawn Tiefling Maid. Location: Blackshield Manor, Healing chamber.. Tag: Melana Blackshield. Mood: Neutral, But Loyal.
She awoke to a lime green world, no wait, she was inside a box that was green. As soon as she got used to that strange revelation, she was released from her goo filled chamber, Now being forced to breathe again, the tiefling was sent sprawling to her hands and kneed as she coughed and sputtered the substance out of her lungs in massive heaves and gasps to replace it with cool dry air. She remembered a bit of what happened before she woke up here, the feeling of the cold mud on her exposed skin, the lack of any awareness aside from a carnal lust... she was shivering, not just from being both naked and wet in the open air, but also because her body is aching from her consciously remembering those feelings and how much she actually liked them.

She then heard a voice, the same sweet, polite voice of Melana Blackshield. after another heavy cough to get the last of the slime out of her lungs, the naked tiefling maid quickly scrambled to her feet and after squaring her shoulders, she placed her hands over her lap and waited silently. Melana asked several rhetorical questions to Morrigan and exclaimed proudly that the Hawkens military didn't need clerics anymore to raise the dead. "That must save money, my lady." Morrigan said in response. Then Melana got close to her, and despite her original conditioning making her stay neutral and passive to proximity to a superior Human being, Morrigan could feel a slight warmth crawling through her bones from Melana's closeness, as if the lesser blood actually liked her being near... to the point that Morrigan can actually feel her cheeks flushing a light purple. When Melana asked if she was alright and if nothing was wrong with her... That made Morrigan blush a darker shade at the concern.

"N-No mistress, I do not feel weird or sick, or if anything is missing..." She said, looking away slightly.

yan-gisuka-jpg.21480
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: Seena, Vivian, Oriala
HP: 35/39 Armor Class: 23 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 25
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 0/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions: content for sucking the dildo, content for getting spanked and punished as she deserved and embarrassed for enjoying it, content for Seena holding the leash, content for eating the peach.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hana looked at her breasts, cupping her hands over them....yes...they felt bigger...and the peach felt good...

"I...sometimes..." Hana admitted, as Oriala spanked her, on top of her already red - and now bugger butt.

"No, Seena, stop right there. Enough is enough. You are going to complain get sad and cry because I got 'corrupted', aren't you?" Hana sobered up, and preemptively scolded the spidergirl.

"Don't even think about it. No, I don't want to hear it. Listen me well. I won't get corrupted, even if I grow tentacles. In fact." Hana picked up a peach, and bit it "This peach tastes great, and I don't care about any side effects. If you believe that I am not Hana any more because my chest became bigger, then just treat me as if I am not Hana."

"The spidergirl I knew would accept me no matter what I looked like."
she declared, eating more of the peach.

6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: coming down from the Adrenaline rush
"You are right, I've been a terrible companion. So obsessed, so ignorant of your feelings... I'm sorry." Seena took a peach and smelled it, unsure if she should actually do it. "I love you so much, I don't even care anymore what you become, as long as I can be by your side. I've tried so hard to protect you, but only ever failed, because I was arrogant. I... I think I understand now. I cannot help you like that. I cannot even help myself. So I'm ready to just let go and join you..." She looked at the peach, then at Hana, then around her. "I don't know if maybe you'll be angry come morning, will feel like I took advantage of your condition, it would be easiest to just eat and be like that, too horny to think straight..." She threw the peach away. Then she started to take off her armor as she continued. "No. If I submit to you, I want to do it with open eyes. I love you, and I want you, and if you hate me tomorrow when the rush is gone, I will take responsibility. I am yours to love, or hate, without these peaches, without this stupid and useless collar." By that time, Seena had managed to quickly remove all the parts of her armor and throw them into a web-sack. Her large breasts bounced with her increasingly frantic movements. She took Hana's hand and pointed to the thick webbing she had laid out in a corner of their shelter. "I will show you I can be different, if you'll let me. No dance required. Just us two, and I'll show what I can offer you!"

yan-gisuka-jpg.21480
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: Seena, Vivian, Oriala
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 0/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions: content for sucking the dildo, content for getting spanked and punished as she deserved and embarrassed for enjoying it, content for Seena holding the leash, content for eating the peach.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You think I am too horny to think straight?" Hana reached her hand to stop Seena from leaving.

"Here we go again. Sit down, right here. I will do the dancing. Ori...Mistress, if you wish you may spectate too." she offered.

pM96OdKt.jpg

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Outside the mine shaft , Tag: Team Troublemaker - Hana and Seena
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: Dominated to aid in the egg-quest and loving the peach

Oriala kept her hand cupped tightly to Hana's plump, sweet ass cheek. She watched with a smile as Hana and Seena came a conclusion to have some sexy time in the webbing. Oriala wasn't too sure about frolicking in some kind of subhuman web orgy but it was an opportunity to play with her companions as she had been commanded. "Mistress... that's right Hana," Oriala punctuated her satisfaction with another firm spank. "You know you want to yield to me. I can feel it." Oriala sat down on one of the stones in the light of the fire and smiled. "Dance then Hana, dance for us and show us your shapely ass and ripe breasts."

d2r70y-40e7b855-693b-4c60-a63a-019e60a93cc1.jpg
5a60d4467174c897f5bcdec4f3b783d7.jpg

DM
Tag: Morrigan

"Wonderful.. good to hear." Melana nodded to Morrigan, even whilest there were memories of ... being muddy.. still clung to Morrigan. Their hands caressing her all over, filling her with that dark mud and.. then she'd be a good, obediant doll to Melana next? Either way, she was restored in body and mind and Melana took her in more closely, raising a brow.

"Hmnn.. are you sure you are alright? Your demeanour seems just a little off.. do you feel hot or anything?" She asked, extending a pale hand to cup Morrigan's cheek softly, leaning in closer.. perhaps just a little too close for Morrigan, who could see the human up close.. smell her nice scent (yasmin tea came to mind, for some reason)..

(Morrigan gains a new trait: Mud-doll touched: +2 Profane bonus to Constitution but -2 AC against undead. This penalty is doubled against zombie type undead like the mud-dolls.)

norsgard___undead_by_genzoman-d4qme6l.jpg

Anastacia The Vile
Tag: Kagami, Cris, Sevia

Some of the mud-dolls had taken in Kagami's display with interest, but it was clear whom the fan favourite was, even as most eyes followed the dart of fire-magic. Even whilest Cris tried to disguise herself in the midst of distraction and Sevia snuck up to the stage, trying desperately to come up with a plan to help, Kagami's life seemed forfeit.. well, at least the mud-dolls seemed to be horny-happy in a way?

"She tried and failed, just take her life." The Tattered undead bard insisted, whilest Anastacia seemed to ponder, hefting her massive, dark sword at Kagami. "I kind of like her graceful defeat though. . and the pyrotechnics.. tainted with life as she may be, once her heart-beat stops thundering in my ears she could be formed into a pretty little back-up dancer and help really get our show on the road, don't you think?" The undead knight smirked, whilest her bardic companion tilted his head, remaining silent.

22726 Kagami, The Demon Fox; Location: Near the mists; Tag: Cris, Sevia; Mood: Determined;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

'That, doesn't sound so bad...' Kagami indulged in the thought of being a cute backup dancer for this woman. It certainly beat dying, her fur covered in that muddoll goo. At this point she just wanted to be sent back to Melana really. She hated what she had already become, it was a disgrace to her true beauty, but far worse was how much she was just giving into things. She knelt quietly as the two undead discussed her fate, knowing she had lost, her opinion wasn't a factor in the discussion. She could only hope that Sevia and Cris has run back to the capital rather then getting mixed up in the crowd.

Last edited:
yan-gisuka-jpg.21480
Name:

Hana apprached the seated spidergirl with soft steps.

"Why you always have this sad face? Even when I am doing this for you?" she asked, grabbing Seena's hands.

"If I hadn't this burden to carry, I would gladly become corrupted, if I could be with you." she declared, letting the sword resting at her feet.

"At least let me dance for you...I know this is important for you..." she placed Seena's hand on her side. "Please, sing something soft and relaxing for me...I missed your singing too..."

~~~
Hana slowly swayed her body to Seena's tune...as she swayed erotically, she slowly took Seena's hands, and guided them to explore her body, yet now allowing them to touch where they would want to...they would touch her neck, but not her lovely face...they would touch the sides of her chest, but not her chest...whey would touch her belly, but not go any lower...Hana didn't use fancy moves...a simple swaying, and lowering her body to let Seena touch her higher...she also never turned her back fully to Seena. No...she looked at Seena's pretty eyes as she danced. When the song ended, she touched Seena's chin, and closed in for a kiss...she nibbled at the spidergirl's lips.

"Mistress...I will need to have some time with Seena tonight...if you would keep first watch, we will take care of the rest afterwards..." Hana requested, before softly pulling Seena by the collar towards the cocoon at the back of the cave...

Last edited:
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: aroused
I cannot even submit properly... all I do is make her angry and disappointed. Seena nodded. "As you wish. There is a song that the mates of traveling shadowstriders sing at night in the canopies of Vuleri, when the longing overtakes them. I think... I hope it fits us as well."

"No matter how far apart we are
I can feel the beat of your heart
Your blood rushing through my veins
One and the same"

"I’m feeling all the good in you babe
Touching everything as you do
Your thoughts rush in through my brain
One and the same"

"There’s nothing more in this universe
To steal our power or make us hurt
You are the love, the light in me
My symmetry"

"We are the stars that keep burning bright
Shining through even the darkest night
You are the love and light in me
My symmetry"

"If I focus on a tiny piece of sky
I can see the shimmer in your eye
The mirror in the high of my day
Whisper my name"

"I can you hear you calling from the other side
It feels we’re moving through a great divide
When the air is a dusty rain
Whisper my name"

"There’s nothing more in this universe
To steal our power or make us hurt
You are the love, the light in me
My symmetry "

"We are the stars that keep burning bright
Shining through even the darkest night
You are the love and light in me
My symmetry"

"My symmetry..."

Seena felt tears welling up in her eyes again, but she suppressed them. She didn't want to cry anymore, because clearly her beloved Hana did not want her to. She had made her decision, cast her lot, and now she'd wait for Hana to command her, like a pet.

Last edited:
yan-gisuka-jpg.21480
Name:
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 0/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions: content for sucking the dildo, content for getting spanked and punished as she deserved and embarrassed for enjoying it, content for Seena holding the leash, content for eating the peach, sad because Seena is sad

After they entered the cocoon, Hana hugged Seena.

"Lay down next to me...like we did that time, when we first met." she asked, lying down.

As they laid next to each other, she looked at Seena's teary eyes...and she would also tear up.

"Look...I have to tell you a story, I should have told you long ago... It is a sad story, but I don't want to see you cry."

"Actually...just forget it...I love you..."
she said, as a tear slid down her eye, to the side of her face, falling on the spiderweb below her.

"Lets just hug each other...and remember the happy times, back then...ok?" she offered, turning her head up, to prevent more tears from falling down.

5ec2248706d148997d5f506b7fa9cefa.jpg Morkalid
Tag: Vivian

Chuckling softly, "Ahh, I see you have noticed. Your flesh is more sensitive now, and anything that keeps you moist should bring you immense pleasure. Also be aware, should your skin dry out fully you will die."

Her eyes are deadly serious as the demoness discusses her intentions with the Slut before her, "Yees." She drawls, "When your companions return you will be returned to your fist form, if you wish it. Of course, if you want we can make this a little more permanent." The cruel smile that played across her lips as she listened to the soon to be slave. "You will be released as agreed, don't you worry." She then details the arrangement, the oath needing the two of you to draw blood and mix it to seal it, and as the last words are spoken, you feel a powerful force wash over you.
The creature known as Vivan, designated by this blood will not willingly harm the Demon named Morkalid designated by this blood for the duration of this agreement.
Vivian will obey orders given by Morkalid.
Lady Morkalid shall not bring harm upon Vivian, intentionally.
Lady Morkalid shall not bring physical changes on Vivian without permission.
When the companions of Vivian return, above any orders of Morkalid Vivian will stay near her companions.
When Vivian is with her companions and is 200 ft. away from Morkalid, this agreement will end.
OOC: You can try to resist this when orders are given, but it will be difficult. Also if you want to adjust any of these terms let me know.
Having finished the oath Vivian starts to feel a little dry, and Morkalid's four tentacles start giving you a massage, giving pleasure from both the release of tension within your mussels and the lathering of your body in her slime, your amphibious skin sucking in the moisture and overloading the joy that had been instilled in you by your trainer, for being a good slave. Your armor was removed, and eventually you find yourself asleep. You awaken after a long rest in a pool of slime that has refreshed you completely. You are still in the lavish room, but you don't see Morkalid.
~~ two-peaches.jpg
DM, Tag: Hana

As she finished her second peach, the heat returned, stronger this time, but you are ready for it this time. The warmth flooding through your body, and this time as you feel it flooding into your bust and they grow heavier and heavier, until you realize that you are feeling more full. You feel you will need to empty yourself soon, but for tonight you can hold it in. Perhaps in the next few days you will need to release the pressure. Hana now lactates peach flavored 'milk'.

Last edited:
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: aroused
"Of course, my beloved." Seena heart jumped at Hana's invitation. She lay down next to her so that her breasts and Hana's head were on the same height, her legs possessively stretching over Hana. Seena put her arms around Hana's shoulders and lightly pressed her head into her soft bosom, kissing her forehead and hair. Seena's usually subtle, vaguely earthen scent was amplified by dried sweat, and her long metallic-blonde hair was messy and full of dust and grime.
"I'm sorry for everything I did, everything I said. I was so obsessed with the ideal I had of you, that I forgot to care about the actual you. I love you. More than I can put into words. If you want to use the diadem, I am willing to show you. I want to let you see through my eyes. And I will never leave you, or hurt you again, I promise. I'll only follow your commands now. That's how you will free me. I'll be no one's pet but yours, and I love you so much I don't care. It was arrogant to assume I could protect your purity, or your honor. I'll leave that to you, and just support you as I really can, with my bow, and my legs, and if you wish, my tongue." Seena pulled Hana's head back and look her in the eyes, the tears gone, a slight smile playing over her lips. "If you wish to talk about your sad story, or want me to reminisce or tell you about anything, just ask. But may I take care of something?"

Seena indicated Hana to lie down on her stomach, her red buttocks prominently rising from her silhuette. Seena then got up and walked over, before starting to caress, kiss,and lick the red areas of Hana's ass. "Do you like that, my beloved mistress? Oriala can spank you, but I can soothe you... unless if you want me to spank you, I could try that as well. But I'd much rather be softinstead of brutish." For now though, she continued her ministrations, softly massaging and licking over Hana's butt, until the swollen red gradually subsided into soft peach-colored skin. Then she returned to her original position.

"I was right, all along. You will free me. From the overbearing torture and sneers of Hawken. From the seductive torments that the demons and corrupted use to lure. From my own pride and arrogance. I'll be yours forever, and will trust you. It's been so long since I really trusted someone, and instead of trusting you, I second-guessed you at every turn. No more. I give myself to you now, and I'll prove it to you any way you wish. There... my beloved mistress, there is one thing I want to ask of you. One thing I want you to promise me. If you do, I'll be forever grateful, and will be able to go about serving you with a lighter heart."

"Please, promise me you will never call anyone else "master" or "mistress" again. Not Oriala, not any demon or angel, and never in all eons Lady Blackshield. This is the only request I make of you, not for your sake, which I have proven myself unable to understand anyway, but for mine."

"Do you wish to talk some more, or may I show you what else I can do for your pleasure?" Seena asked, before giving Hana a deep kiss. As their lips parted, She looked her in the eyes again. "Ask anything you wish of me. Bodily or mentally. I will no longer judge your desires, only fulfill them. And I'll do my best to do it better than Oriala ever could..."

yan-gisuka-jpg.21480
Name:
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 0/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions: content for sucking the dildo, content for getting spanked and punished as she deserved and embarrassed for enjoying it, content for Seena holding the leash, content for eating the peach
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hana also calmed down a bit, now that Seena stopped being sad.

"I love you. Not as a pet, or as a mistress, but as my lover. I don't want you to follow my commands...I want you to endure...to endure so that we can have a happy ending to our story." Hana explained.

"Yeah, you can take care of something...wha...no...Seena please, stop that. You aren't a pet-animal or a monster for me. You don't need to serve me. If you wish to lick me, then so be it. If you wish to spank me, then you can do that too. I want you do to what you want."

"Tell me honestly...deep inside, do you want to spank, or lick me? Or both? Or neither? I know I can trust you, without the use of magic, Seena."

"Are names so important to you? I have given my word already to call Oriala 'Mistress'. I can't take that back...but I also don't ask of you to endure this with a light heart. I just ask you to endure it, by my side..."

"Look. Years ago, my ancestor trapped a deadly spirit in this very sword. It was a spirit that had threatened the fate of the world."

"Since then, the sword is getting passed down the first female daughter of my family, after they have been trained in the honorable ways of the sword...since only the bloodline of a dryad and the mental strength of a samurai can keep the spirit in check."

"However, my bloodline is too thin...I am more human than I should be, ironically."

"When it was my time to keep the sword, the sword took control of my body...but not of my mind. I could prevent it from doing things I would never do."

"Eventually...the spirit gave up, and gave me back my body, but only temporarily. See this tattoo? They are the claws of the Sleeping Spring...or the Eternal Spring, as they called it back then."

"I hadn't noticed back then, but the spirit can also...some kind of shut down my...shame, or so to speak. Have you noticed the flowers turning blood-red?"

"It has been trying to corrupt me. For example...if someone asks me to fuck them, I would never do that, so the spirit can't control my body and make me fuck them."

"But if they ask me to fuck them, because of something that sounds reasonable...then the sword can make me think the request as acceptable. And you guess right, from there on, the spirit can control my body to fuck someone, since it is no longer 'something I would never do'."

"I didn't know back then...but since I have reached Hawken things have been going really bad. Luckily, as long as I still have things I would never do, I will be able to keep the spirit in check."

"I decided to work with Melana...both for you...and because I need to find a solution. Do you think I like going around naked?"

"But I can't break my word, even for something simple, as not calling Oriala Mistress on purpose. If I do that, then the spirit will be able to take over way easier."

"If I had attacked the demon after she had accepted our peace talks, then the spirit could make me do it again, against others. If I had killed the remaining cultists while they were down..."

"I have done things I am not proud of...and my journey hasn't been short or easy. But...at least I got to meet you...but please don't try to stop me, because I can't stop...please, understand me."

"I wish...if you feel the same way you felt back then about me...then I wish to mate with you..."
Hana bit her lips, hugging Seena closer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seena listened patiently, her eyes never breaking their gaze, their calm red color beckoning Hana to lose themselves in them. "I love you more than I did back then. Our time was too short... I want us to be lovers as well. I want to call you love, not mistress, but I'd rather call you mistress than anybody else. And I don't want to spank you. I want to caress you softly, to close your wounds and trace your scars, to lick the pain away. But every time I tried to help you, I hurt you. That is why I want to you to own me. To tell me to be who you want me to be, what you want me to do. Because I no longer know. I don't mind being corrupted, or being owned by you. All I want is you, and not become a pet of Hawken. But if you decide to pledge yourself to their teachings, to fight under their banner and accept their view, then I'll still follow you. Even if that means I become an empty eyed pet like the elf at the mansion. I understand why you submitted to Oriala. She gave you pleasure when I refused. I'm sorry, I was misguided. I didn't care about your needs at all." Seena shifted, until her own head was parallel to Hana's breasts. "Can I.. lick you some more? Or do you desire something more... energetic?"

Seena buried her head in Hana's bosom and started kissing and licking softly, delicately, leaving only some wetness behind. After minutes of caressing Hana with her mouth, she latched unto Hana's nipples and started sucking them lightly, making surprised noises as strange-tasting fluids entered her mouth. Seena had seen and heard of human nursing, but her people's breasts did not produce such substances, so this was her first time sucking a lactating breast.

Seena stood up and beckoned Hana to lie on her back, legs spread. The spidergirl stood above her crotch, leaning forward with her human torso until with a bit of straining her neck, Hana could reach Seena's mouth for kisses, as Seena positioned one of her hind legs over Hana's pussy. With a vigorous thrust, Seena jammed her leg into Hana's vagina, her itchy black hairs causing a prickling sensation as they brushed over Hana's skin. Seena then started shifting the fluid in her body to cause the leg to jump up and down at blurring speed, while her body shook with the reverberations and Hana moaned into her mouth. Seena kept the tempo up until Hana shrieked her orgasm, then she removed her leg and walked forward, standing over Hana's prone body, offering her the dripping leg to suck.

"I hope you enjoyed that, my love." Seena said as she took her original position again and resumed caressing Hana's head and shoulders. "I think I understood, when you told me about the spirit the first time, what it was about. Except I didn't. You are right. This is your fight, and I should have supported you more instead of just crying about things I didn't understand. I... I'll try not to cry anymore, but if you ask me about my home, or family, or what I went through in the years we were apart, I may not be able to help myself. I've... always been given to cry. Since I was a little a sling, err, baby. But for your sake, I'll try to hold my tears back. I want you to know though, that I don't think Hawken can help you, or would if they could. They are just as corrupted as the demons. But this is all I'll say about this, the choice is yours. I'll follow you either way. Is there anything else I can do, or say?"

yan-gisuka-jpg.21480
Name:
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 0/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions: content for sucking the dildo, content for getting spanked and punished as she deserved and embarrassed for enjoying it, content for Seena holding the leash, content for eating the peach
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"No, I submitted to Oriala because I have said that I will take any punishment in your place."

"There was something that made the spanks enjoyable however...not surprising, really, the land itself is cursed..."

"You can do whatever you want...my body is yours..."
Hana blushed away, leaving her body in Seena's mercy.

~~~

Hana licked Seena's foot, exhausted by the spider's way of having sex.

"We will go together back to your family after I have solved my problem...and then I will take you back to my home..."

"But for now, I want to please you too..."
Hana hugged Seena, pulling her to position her in a way that she could lick her pussy.

In contrast to Seena's speed, Hana took things slowly...she liked along the folds of the spidergirl's pussy...licking it apart, until it opened like a blooming flower.

"You look so pretty. I want you to be mine...tell me, if we live past this...no, nevermind..." Hana pondered, before going back to slowly licking Seena, slowly going deeper and deeper, as she enjoyed taking her time with her eyes closed. Yes, she would take Seena away, and they would travel together the world. She would adopt a young dryad, and teach her the way of the sword....and then, after years...

...or they would both get corrupted by Hawken. But with Seena besides her, she could live with that too...

"Yes, my love! I am yours! ... Whatever the question, the answer is yes!"

Seena moaned under Hana's skilled ministrations, her body shivering and jittering, her face frozen in ecstasy. This was every bit as good as she had dreamed! Finally, she had the love she had always wished for! All it took was giving up her own worst flaws by truly trusting another, a trust that bordered on submission. As she felt the waves of orgasm rush over her, she yelled out the name of the being in the center of her world. "Hana, my love!"

It took her a minute to come down from her climax. "Thank you, thank you so much! This felt amazing!" She embraced Hana again, pressing her head against her breasts, before pulling it away again, going for another deep kiss, tasting both her own and Hana's fluids on her lips. After what felt like an eternity, she broke the kiss and looked into Hana's eyes. "What else do you wish to do?"

yan-gisuka-jpg.21480
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring

Hana enjoyed Seena's, peach flavored kiss...that was her own milk, wasn't it? But she liked it because it was Seena's, not because of the taste...

"I want to sleep with you like we did back then...we will have to keep watch in a while...so lets not waste our time..."

Hana hugged Seena, as took the most comfortable nap she have had in a long time.

At least, until her own turn to keep watch would be up. However, she couldn't really concentrate on keeping watch...she just wanted to go back and sleep next to Seena...maybe tomorrow...

[Perception: 9]

Last edited:
Cris.jpg Cris, Location: Beyond Empire Borders, at the concert Tag: Team Jailbait
Game States: HP (29/24); AC 19; CMD 18; controlled rage (4/4 rounds)

Cris's movement became more erratic, she waved her arms, throwing her body around, jostling back against the mass of slime coated bodies as best she could with her meagre strength, panting in the scent, the atmosphere of Rapefest 27! She rolled her head back in a slow circle, temporarily regaining a little control of herself. Enough to realize trying to disguise herself was useless, she's need to be able to concentrate, focus, which she couldn't do whilst dancing. So unless she could force herself to stop dancing...Cris found herself rubbing her butt against a mud-doll's leg, smearing goo uselessly across her armour, where her breasts would be. Yes, this was useless, she couldn't diguise herself, her only hope was to be lost in the crowd when the spell wore off, or had it already worn off? Hard to tell, didn't matter. But could she help Kagami? Perhaps, create a scene, or just do the mission, something.

Cris continued to dance, continued to breath deeply, but one hand found the hilt of the dagger, and gripped it tight. As best she could, lungs burning, body bruised, mind split several ways, she tried to make her way towards the fog machine. Study it, learn something to bring back to Lady Blackshield.

Back