What's new

Dark Empire - IC

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: coming down from the Adrenaline rush
Seena relaxed her stance, but kept the bow out. I hope to the evening winds you know what you are doing, Hana. She could see the logic. Seena did not like fighting either, but she didn't believe this demoness could be trusted. And leaving Vivian behind... the Wyvaran slave unnerved her, disgusted her to a degree, but leaving her to the snail-mistress... Maybe this is a better fate than being in Hawken. she thought. No, leaving her behind was not an option. How could Hana, who spoke of keeping her honor, do this? A formless dread coalesced into a realization. If she can leave Vivian to her fate, she can leave me too! She'll abandon me to become a slave! No, no, I have to trust her! Seena stayed silent and passive, waiting for the others to come to a decision.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Outside the mine shaft , Tag: Team Troublemaker - Hana, Seena, Vivian and the demoness
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: Really annoyed and wanting to fight

Oriala hefted her sword and looked angry. Even though Vivian was a nonhuman she was a loyal comrade and good soldiers didn't leave comrades behind. She looked from Hana to the demon and then Vivian. Still Vivian seemed ok with it and they would come back for her when the quest for the eggs was done. She sighed. They could fight and possibly die or win or leave Vivian behind and fetch eggs for this demon to make more snail beast pets. It burned at Oriala to not only leave a comrade behind even if only temporarily and to leave a demon unfought and to go and fetch it something that would help it. She stewed...

"Ok... ok..." she grumbled. Perhaps they could attack and kill the demon when they brought back the eggs... Still, Vivian had agreed. "Demon," she stated stepping forward. "You will not molest or harm our comrade in any way or there will be punishment to be dealt when we return. Remember that we will have the eggs in our possession..." It was small and perhaps a pointless statement but her honor called it forth. "Your bravery is noted Vivian..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anastacia The Vile
Tag: Kagami, primarly

Kagami finally felt as if she could stop dancing, slathered in warm goo and staring at the stage before her.. it was ripe with necromantic magic.. as well as enchantment. that could perhaps be the source of this.
The sword Anastacia held.. it looked painful. Necromancy, again. She did not want to get hit by it at all..
That was when the music stopped.

"And for my next performance... hmn?"
"The dolls are at unrest, strange, isn't it."
The tattered one interjected, whilest Anastacia glanced over.. both of them seeming to take note of the earlier commotion, some groaning, as a hand or two reached out towards Kagami...
"I got to put more work into my performance.." "No. Take a look at whats hidden."

Anastacia shrugged at this, lifting her sword, the hilt of it glowing briefly as she declared: "Vido Invisibilia!"

Initiative: Kagami -> Anastacia -> bard -> Zombie horde?

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
22609 Kagami, The Demon Fox; Location: Near the mists; Tag: Cris, Sevia; Mood: Determined;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (4/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

With her movement finally free Kagami bolted for the stage, weaving her way past the muddolls. She jumped up on the stage, shedding her indivisible form. The moment she landed she burst out in . She only sang a few bars, and she was pretty sure it was horrible. Regardless she pressed on with her plan. She wrapped up the first verse and smiled seductively at the lead singer. "Mmmmm, You're quite the performer. I was passing through, and you've about moved me to tears honestly. I've a bit of a thought, why don't we have a challenge? I'm sure the audience would love it." She ran her fingers through her mud covered fur, drawing it through her exposed slit and up between her breasts before placing the finder on her cheeks. "Why don't you and I via for the cheer of the crowd, a battle of our musical talent? The winner may make a request of the looser? I'm sure my..." She pressed her arms under her breasts, exposing her bossum further, "Willing flesh is ample reward for such a simple request."

[Acrobatics: 14 = 7+7]
[Perform (sing): 8 = 3+5] (She is unaccompanied and is just trying to make an entrance)
[Diplomacy: 26 = 17+9] (Trying to sweet talk them into her idea.)

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anastacia The Vile
Tag: Kagami, primarly

"Living Filth!" "We should slay you were you stand! Have you join the fans!"
The undead seem not too welcoming as hosts.

"Alas.. the undead code prevents me, from declining a sing-off challenge." She chuckled, also looking over to the audience.

"Plus.. I'm not exactly worried.. tzk." She smirked, before turning around, raising her voice, her hand slamming down upon her blade, .. as did the audience, clearly, this was an old favourite of everyone..

"Little fox, what should we make of you?
What do you think, mud-slave one and two?
One and three now cheer with me!
Biggest undead stage in the world you see?

My necrotic songs are ravenous,
your skills meanwhile? Cavernous.
I'll do you like I do all my plots, Nefarious!

Are you starting to feel the gloom,
don't worry I'll just be your doom,
now lie down and I'll put you in your tomb!"

She raised her hands and clapped them together, the muddy hordes moaning along approvingly.

You challenged the undead to a sing-off! Sadly, your sloppy entrance has already moved the audiences disposition towards you unfavouraly.. you will have to meet or exceed Anastacia's performance of 26!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
22612 Kagami, The Demon Fox; Location: Near the mists; Tag: Cris, Sevia; Mood: Determined;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (4/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

This.... this was a mistake. Too late to turn back now Kagami would just put all her faith in Melana's device, she was pretty sure Melana at her worse was preferable to being a doll... If she was brought back maybe she should offer to eat her out as thanks....

Kagami stepped up, ready to meet her fate. She began to sing once more. Her words where horrible, hes pitch a bit off. It was pretty obvious she had no talent musically, but she had tried at least....

"I am but a little fox,
looking for her lost sock.
Wondering why I did this
'cause death I'm going to kiss
"

Trying to make up for her horrible sinning, Kagami was giving an elaborate, and sensual dance routine. Jumping across the stage, doing cartwheels and flips, and stroking grouping herself between moves. The end of her performance she yelled "ardenti sidere!" Firing a ray of fire into the sky harmlessly.

She was beaten, it was pretty obvious, "Well, a deal is a deal.... I am your to command."

[Perform(Sing): 8 = 3+8]
[Acrobatics: 23 = 16=7]

Corvinus

Reputation score
Cris.jpg Cris, Location: Beyond Empire Borders, at the concert Tag: Team Jailbait
Game States: HP (29/24); AC 19; CMD 18; controlled rage (4/2 rounds)

Looking down at the twisted for of the abomination, that she had killed, though the others had no doubt done a lot of damage to as well, she just landed a lucky blow, but it was dead now! She looked at first Kagami, then Sevia. “Where's Morrigan?” she suddenly became aware she was naked, and shifted her stance, to cover her chest and gash. Hearing Kagami call her broken caused her to wilt, but she was right, she hadn't been able to please the human?, and nor could she help her regain her proper form. Fortunately Sevia seemed to be helping with that, and Cris withdrew to her own tent, to pull on her clothes and armour, and enchanted sack, leaving the beastkin to try and help, where she had failed.

Soon the pair emerges, Kagami still missing her old body, Sevia had managed something. They move into the mist, Cris following the advice to cover her mouth, but she couldn't hold her breath for long, and soon she was gasping a little, even the short stroll exerting her frame after the excitement and disrupted night. As they advanced into the roiling pink however, she calmed. It felt good, like a firm, gently hand down her back, and when she closed her eyes she could almost hear words. Cris moaned softly, enjoying the sensation, and flicked her eyes to the companions, but they were invisible, it must have been one of them.

The reveal of the stage was a surprise. A musical performance? To raise moral? It made sense, if demons had moral, or these dead things. They had been able to keep together over the open terrain, carefully whispering to make sure they didn't travel too far apart, but in the crowd they quickly lost each other. Cris flitted nimble through the crowd, her practised feet finding a way through them undeterred, save for the odd grope and bump. Hearing the music, she naturally timed her own footwork to the tune, and very soon she was dancing, breathing in the thick air deeply, sliding against the mud slick forms. This was fun, and maybe they would want to dance with her.

Suddenly Kagami appeared on the stage, and Cris stopped moving through the crowd, observing the scene. No, don't! There was no way Kagami could win this, and the penalty, well maybe it wasn't so bad, but still! Cris remained invisible, at least hopefully, and made gotten close to the stage, but was still a way out. She had her dagger, but would that be enough? Almost certainly not, unless she could take out a key, thing. The singer? The cloaked man? Cris watched the events unfold on the stage, watched what would happen to Kagami, her mind torn between wanting to watch, wanting to save, and just wanting to forget it all and keep dancing. She managed to focus just long enough to reach into her sack and retrieve her disguise kit, trying to hide the fact that she wasn't a mud doll with the makeup inside, and the freely available goo to smear across the more obviously Hawken features she had.

[Cris ignores difficult terrain from crowds.]
[Will saves: 9 and 10]
[Disguise check: 16 (- penalties for other race and dancing)]

Repetition

Reputation score
5ec2248706d148997d5f506b7fa9cefa.jpg DM
Tag: Team Troublemakers
~~Combat End (unless you don't want it to continue)~~

Morkalid starts to pout as Vivian proclaims her allegiance to another, but her demeanor goes quickly to pleased as she accepts her fate. Walking over to the slimed wyvern girl, hips swaying back and forth and her tentacles caressing her limbs, Morkalid makes her way to Vivian one tentacle then reaches for the girl, and rubs on her exposed slimed skin. "The eggs can be found in the large factory about a day and a half's march from here north, north east. As for why I can't enter, it isn't my domain so I don't have permission. Also, the doors are so very tiny, I had to install an illusory door in the top of this mountain to be able to visit my Slimy, guess this will be a good breeding ground for the next ones." Sighs, before continuing, "Do you know how much magic it takes to grow mountain sized snails, and how much food it takes to feed them up to that size? Be glad you found a baby. Aww, are you nervous little spider? Would you rather stay here with me too to keep your friend safe? Too bad, I need you to grab as many eggs as possible or I would actually consider that." She then turns to Oriala with a laugh, "Silly human, I wouldn't dare harm any pet of mine, as for molest them, if she begs me to play with her, who am I to refuse? Now go, you have something to collect for me. Ta-ta now, remember to keep these eggs safe."
She waits for the group to have moved off a ways before extending her mind once more at the group, a tickle just behind the ears of Oriala, just a tickle right?
You have been dominated as by the dominate monster spell, you are instructed to aid your companions, for now.
~~Vivian only~~
Then as the companions leave, the tentacle that had been rubbing Vivan gently, grips the healer around the waist, lifting her to eye level. "You and I are going to have a long, and lovely conversation now." With that she turns back to the cliff face, and begins climbing, the illusions fading behind her.
~~Team Trouble Only~~
The journey to the factory is difficult, the terrain is rugged and inhospitable, no clean drinking water to be found, and no dry wood anywhere that would allow the starting of a fire. You eventually need rest, the light edging out of the hellish landscape, and the suggestive shadows cast everywhere. What would you all like to do?

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: Seena, Vivian, Oriala
HP: 35/39 Armor Class: 23 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 25
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 0/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions: content for sucking the dildo, content for getting spanked and punished as she deserved and embarrassed for enjoying it, content for Seena holding the leash
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We have been sent to clear the area...so could you grow those eggs somewhere else? Even if you do beat us, Hawken soldiers will keep trying to clear up the area, so they will be in constant danger." Hana suggested.

As the images left, Hana decided to focus on trying to spot which one was the right and which was the fake one, just in case they had to fight, after all.

Repetition

Reputation score
Tag: Team Troublemakers, Hana mostly

"Yes, alright fine. I'll find somewhere else to raise them, I'll leave a note here for your return. Well, are you going to go or will you attack me?" She sighs exasperatedly but seems to almost be in a playful mood, the sound of her withing tentacles becoming more pronounced as they rub faster across her skin.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Outside the mine shaft , Tag: Team Troublemaker - Hana, Seena, Vivian and the demoness
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: Dominated to aid in the egg-quest

Oriala frowned and seemed to want to continue the argument but merely nodded finally lowered her sword. Still she did not sheath it. "We will seek your eggs but know demon that Hawken is not bound by our agreement and their soldiers may come and destroy your spawn." Oriala nodded to Vivian as they prepared to leave. "You are brave. I will report your bravery to our mistress when we return Vivian."

With that Oriala sheathed her sword. "We will not fight further." She stiffened suddenly and shook her head. "Yes... ahhh... yes... we need to get going, now. We'll get the eggs and bring them back right here. There is no need to fight unless we are hindered by something."

________________________________________________________________________________________

When they did finally head out Oriala would press ahead seeking to get quickly and efficiently to the factory. Yet eventually when they had to rest she would suggest finding shelter in a cave or under a rocky overhang.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: Seena, Vivian, Oriala
Panache: 5/6, Charmed Life: 0/3, Stunning Fist: 2/2. Conditions: content for sucking the dildo, content for getting spanked and punished as she deserved and embarrassed for enjoying it, content for Seena holding the leash
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the demon agreed, Hana also agreed to leave.

~~~

"I have some supplies I took from the cultists. We could use those first." Hana suggested, eating one of the peaches herself.

She also agreed with trying to find a cave or some other natural shelter.

helvorn

Reputation score

Specials: Dominated to aid in the egg-quest

Oriala will look around for a suitable site. "It's best to use their provisions first. I'm worried about the lack of water though. I'll take a peach" The Slayer eats one of the peaches before going out to look around.

OOC Survival 16

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Demonlands, Tag: Team Troublemaker, Mood: coming down from the Adrenaline rush
Seena crawled down the cliffside and walked off with the others, throwing a passing glance at Vivian. I am not sure if I should weep for her, or if this is a mercy disguised as torture. Whatever the demons will do to her, it cannot possibly be worse than what Hawken did...

She managed to catch up with Hana and Oriala. "I still cannot believe you actually want to do this. But I suppose this distraction is a good excuse to stay away from the capital a bit longer. As twisted as this wilderness is, it at least is wild. I feel like I could find some enjoyment ranging through these parts, like a bird finally spreading its wings. But for now, can we please rest? We've been traveling and fighting for the entire day now, and I'm tired."

Seena declined the peach offered. "You'll come to know that I rarely refuse food, but thinking about where we found these makes my stomach twist. And my stomach is very long. It really hurts."

"I agree that a cave may offer shelter, but only if it not enchanted to grant access to fiends. Without Vivian, how can we be sure? Perhaps if we do not find a suitable cave, a hollow or cliff overhang would serve as well. I could web a nest. Hana can attest as to how comfy my webs can be."

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:

"I have to keep my promises...but I also can't fight someone when there is a more peaceful solution available. I am aware that it would have been easier to slay the demon...but anyway. Are you sure? They taste fine. Besides, Hawken doesn't do fruits...I haven't eaten a peach in a long, long time."

"Yes, Seena's webs are comfortable. But lets see what we can find, first."
Hana said, before helping out with the search.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM two-peaches.jpg
Tag: Team Troublemaker

Finding a place to rest wasn't hard, it seems nothing has decided to molest you although you felt like at every turn you were being watched. Setting down your bags and making your nightly preparations. You get out your provisions as the last rays of light illuminate your camp, Hana and Oriala deciding to try some of the fresh food as Seena stuck to hard tack and jerky.

Both Oriala and Hana realize that these peaches are perfect, the juice spreading in your respective mouths leaving everything sweeter. Hana this happeds as the fuzz brushes against the roof of your mouth, then the tender flesh is swept into your throat by your tongue. Oriala For a moment you are overwhelmed by the pure bliss, seeing the pleasure spread on Hana's face an expression that probably concerns and confuses Seena. Before you know it you both find yourself suckling on your fingers to get the last dribbles of that heavenly juice into your mouth, the pit held gently in your individual fingers. Then you feel the rumbling in your gut, the peach having started to reach there.

Hana, a warmth spreads in your body, almost like someone had just accepted your affections, and you will be having sex with them later. The warmth started to push out on your breasts, each heartbeat pushing them out a little more and more, till they are barely but noticeably bigger. Next the warmth reaches for your plush bottom, extending it as well, leaving more to be spanked and loved by those around you. All across your body, radiating from your heart you can feel the bliss pumping, and Seena, the only one not deliriously held by the pleasure at the moment, sees her lover's hard features soften and become more loving, like a mother's form. Finally the heat concentrates in your cleft, Hana leaving it dripping sweet juices, juices that smell distinctly of peaches.

Oriala finds herself also overcome by the heat of the peach, loving every sweet second that it flowed in her body. Thump thump, thump thump, the heartbeat in your ears pounds your nose still filled with the scent as your boobs expand out of their restrictions, leaving your chest bared. Not that you care as this is happening. Next the heat pumps into your tight snatch, filling it with more pleasure than any lover before has. You also find yourself leaking, more forcefully than Hana had, the sweetness cloying the air from the two women.

You both feel refreshed, the peach is all the food you need, and to this point all the water you need, but you are very aroused by the experience.

The sultry voice of Morkalid wriggles into your mind "Ahh, what a tasty little performance you just had, why don't you play with your companions for a little before you go to sleep. Then await your new commands tomorrow." You feel her directed presence leaving, but the command sticks to your mind like the goo stuck and covered Vivian, speaking of you wonder for just a moment how she is doing at this moment, before that is swept away by the urge, no NEED to please your MISTRESS.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the SlutLocation: Demon Lands, Tag: Hana, Seena, Oriala
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions: Being Snailed
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian watched as the demonnesses hips swayed hypnotically while she walked over to her. She was about to reassure her team once more that she would be gone when one of the demonesses slimy tentacles caressed her skin, leaving it's own trail of slimy over her slimy skin. For some reason feeling Morkalid's tentacle on her new snail like flesh was sending flashes of pleasure radiatating through her body! Her knees felt weak as Morkalids tentacle continued, and she could only barely find a voice to once again complain that she wasn't Morkalid's pet!

As her team leaves, Vivian is suddenly lifted by Morkalid's tentacle and brought to eye hight. "C-conversation about what?" She asked as she was being carried back towards the mine shaft. All the illusions behind them fading away.

Repetition

Reputation score
Tag: Vivian

Suddenly the lights went out, Vivian still felt the strong tentacle gripping her and the movement of the demoness, you assume you are passing through some illusion as your vision is completely obscured. Soon your sight returns and you see that you are coming through the roof of the cavern where you fought the Cultists, Morkalid looks over the devastation and what is left of the broken shell and clicks her tongue, in disappointment at the wreckage. She turns to you saying, "Alright now deary, I'm going to put your down on this shelf, behind the rock over there, you will find a crack. Stick your little fingers in there and pull on the lever in there. You shouldn't see the crack, but it is there. Good girl, yes you are." She rubs her new goo-slut on the back to emphasize her pleasure with the cooperation.

This doesn't prepare Vivian for the platform she is on to start lowering into the floor revealing a lavishly decorated, oversized room behind it. Silk drapes seperated sections of it, the sleeping area, a central living space, even a chamber-pot that Vivian could use as a hot tub, should she be so inclined. Around the corner there was even a cooking area that seemed to connect to the chute that Morkalid had just climbed down. Everything in here was sized appropriately for the enormous lady, and she plopped you down on a 'small' cushion that seemed intended for her head, but you sink deeply into, like the softest bed you have ever slept in, and larger than any you have had the pleasure of sleeping in. The slimy woman then sat herself on her own cushion a large fluffy affair which she sunk a couple of feet into.

"Now for your question, I would like to know what form you would prefer me to mold you into. Clearly you were displeased by the prospect of becoming a snail, but I could do so much more for you. Also just so I know you won't attempt to stab me in my sleep, I'll need you to voluntarily take a blood oath. Nothing too serious, just your obedience until I release you, and my oath that I will release you to your friends when they fulfill their end of the bargain. What do you say dear?" After giving her proposition, her long tongue snaked down twisting and rubbing the other breast this time, tweaking her nipple as she did so, and her tentacles rubbing their soothing cool moisture across your exposed skin, the silk is soft, but these feel better, perhaps more like being touched by cloud? Whatever it was, Vivans thoughts are probably rather muddied by the recent events and jarring change of scenery.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Outside the mine shaft , Tag: Team Troublemaker - Hana and Seena
Specials: Dominated to aid in the egg-quest and loving the peach

Oriala settled into the shelter they had found. It was a nice overhang in a cleft of a half clif that provided shelter from the wind and from above. She started a small, secluded fire that didn't give off smoke and would ideally be screened from view. Oriala considered ignoring the offer from Seena to weave them a shelter as having anything to do with such an obvious monster girl was abhorrent. Yet they were far away and in enemy territory and any edge they could garner would be important. "Seena, if you can weave us shelters it would be welcome..."

The peach was luscious and appealing and disregarding Seena's warning Oriala took a bite of one. "Ohhhh... ohhhh gods..." she moaned falling to her knees in ecstasy. She reached up and cupped her breasts as they swelled out to burst from their advisibly scanty restraint. Standing proudly her dusky, firm globes were topped with long, hard nipples that standing erect screamed out her arousal. "Oh my oh my oh my...." she moaned the shivered as an orgasm swept through her hot, wet pussy. Immediately her thighs were stained with wet, glistening juices that coated her down to her knees. Oriala panted and slowly rose to her feet, the beauteous expression on Hana's face showing that she was experiencing the same feeling.

"Hana... ahhh... do you... the peach... gods..." Oriala leaned against the rock wall as she breathed deeply, her large and firm breasts heaving on her chest hypnotically. Her eyes were drawn to Hana's larger and plumper ass and the urge to spank her again almost overwhelmed the dusky, large breasted woman. "I'm feeling.... ummm..." Oriala shivered for just a moment and then nodded. She smiled and stepped toward Hana. "Now that we have a nice shelter let's relax. You too Seena, I know you love your mistress and would never let anyone get between the two of you. Don't worry..."

Oriala cupped Hana's ass cheeks. "You like having your ass touched don't you Hana. I can tell." She gave each globe a little smack. "They're so much plumper now. Don't you agree Seena, go ahead and try."