Dark Empire - IC

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Mansion, baths, Tag: Kessa

Melana smirked.. and obliged the horny elf-slave, letting her hand pet and caress that ear closer.. whilest Kessa felt the tendril wandering, slithering straight into her mind with a certain... twisted familiarity after the machine.
Yes.. something whispered in her head.. she liked this feeling in particular. Liked mistress messing with her mind, like she did right now.. she also liked breeding, she began to think, the image of herself with a nice, round belly sneaking into her mind whilest Melana smirked, pushing her hand.. and the attached elf lower, whilest opening up her tight sitting pants, guiding the elf between her legs, even whilest literally mind-fucking her..

"Hmnn.. how about you thank me for messing up your squishy mind so nicely?"
She cooed.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Secret Lab Tag: Vivian
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Oriala gloried in the abject surrender of the dragon slut to her domination and to her cock. She felt a surge of power and arousal that further stiffened and elongated her cock at the very idea of claiming Vivian so completely. Surely this was only the beginning of loving, breeding and controlling not just the current batch of slaves to her mistress but hundreds of others in a great army. All would accept her love and the females would bear Oriala's young as she sowed her seed in the helpless flesh of slaves!

"Cum slave, cum over my fingers but you'll feel true pleasure on my cock," Oriala purred into Vivian's ear as the dragon slut orgasmed from being fingered. She laughed loudly, enjoying her power as her teasing and sharp punishments drove her slave mad with desire. Surely every touch, every pinch or spanking and every orgasm would train Vivian to accept not only her place as a slave but as a broodmare in which Oriala's seed would take root and grow.

The hard, sudden penetration of Vivian's pussy was like a transportation to heaven for Oriala's new cock. The hot, wet embrace of the slutty channel was like nothing Oriala could have imagined even having been fucked herself in the pussy more times than she could count. There was an incredible sense of power, control and dominance as her cock throbbed deep in Vivian's belly. Now nothing could stop Oriala from fucking Vivian into incredible, submissive orgasms and then impregnating the slut with her brats. Reaching down, feeling incredibly powerful Oriala pressed one hand down into the hollow of Vivian's lower back and pinned the dragon slave down. Her other hand gripped Vivian's rounded, womanly hips and pulled her ever more fully onto Oriala's cock. With her enhanced strength Oriala's grip was hard and painful and would leave deep bruises behind in witness to the passion of the dark slayer.

"Grip me, tighten your pussy on my cock you slut!" Pulling back until the head of her cock was obscenely spreading Vivian's inner folds Oriala slapped Vivian's ass and plunged her cock until Oriala's own soft mons slapped lewdly against Vivian's ass cheeks. The room was filled with a wet squelching sound as Oriala's cock slammed powerfully home while a sudden surge of displaced girl cum spattered against Oriala's balls and down Vivian's thighs. "Take it slut! Take it! Take my love and breeding. I want to hear your cry and scream your submission and love for me as I fuck you pregnant!" Pulling back against Oriala began a hard, ruthless pounding of Vivian's cunt with her cock. The dominant slayer mixed her deep, long thrusts with shorter quicker ones. As her tempo picked up Oriala released Vivian's back and reached forward to cup her breast. Twisting and pulling on Vivian's nipples Oriala thrust with incredible, bruising power into Vivian. "Next we'll need to improve your breasts with bigger nipples so that you can feed my brats!"

Last edited:

Drayco84

Reputation score
9e538d4e935369dd2b4ad4d426d02ee2.png Kessa Summerslut, Mistress Melana's Slut-Knight
HP: 71/71 Armor Class: 23 (Touch: 12, FF: 21)
CMD: 25 (FCMD: 23)
Fort: 8 Ref: 4 Will: 0 (+2 vs Enchantment, +2 vs Fear)
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood: Exhausted, Very Aroused
Tag: Melana

The slave squirms a little with delight as the familiar feeling of a tentacle invades her ear, and her mind, like a cock deep inside her swollen, needy pussy. Yes, a long, thick, virile cock deep inside her slutty pussy, filling her aching womb with seed and leaving her with an impressively swollen belly as she makes more slaves for her mistress. More large-breasted, obedient and slutty girls for her Mistress to use as she sees fit. She dimly remembered a time when she was so hostile against the idea of such a thing, but for the life of her she couldn't imagine why...
Kessa needs little prompting as Mistress pushes her squishy head down while opening her tight pants, revealing the dark-haired slit as the half-breed hungrily leans forward and starts to lick and tease Mistress's wonderful pussy like a proper slut. Sadly, while rather eager, it seems that the newly converted slut is unfamiliar with the arts of pleasuring another woman. She looks up at her Mistress with wide, pleading eyes, looking for guidance to properly pleasure and live up to her wonderful Mistress's expectations.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Dark General l Location: Secret Lab Tag: Vivian
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will

Oriala gloried in the soft, feminine body of her slut pinned down against the table underneath her as she fucked her hard. It was wonderful to feel the wet, clinging walls of Vivian's tender, yielding pussy around her brand new, rock hard penis. The feeling of power, of dominance and control as her hands gripped Vivian's hips and her cock plunged into eager depths was like no drug that Oriala could ever imagine. She could never go back to being a complete woman, would never give up her new cock and balls and the authority and power to use that cock on her sluts. She knew that her fucking would leave Vivian with a child in her womb, that the dragon-slut's belly would bulge with Oriala's get. The very thought caused her cock to throb and Oriala pressed so hard and deep into Vivian and gripped her hips so hard that her slave would bear bruises on her ass cheeks and hips.

Quickly Oriala settled into a steady, hard pounding. The broad head of her cock dragged at Vivian's pussy walls while grinding first against her g-spot and then pressing hard into the soft ring of her cervix with each thrust. Broad and hard her new manhood split Vivian's pussy wide and the hard, steady fucking motion in and out stimulated the aching clit with each thrust. Meanwhile Vivian could feel Oriala's heavy, pendulous balls slapping against her pussy lips. "Cum on my cock slut! Cum on and beg me to breed you!" Harder and hard Oriala fucked Vivian until the room was filled with the dark slayer's harsh grunts and the wet slapping noise of cock pistoning in slick, wet cunt. Bending over Vivian Oriala pressed her torso over Vivian's back to allow her to rub her own soft breasts and hard nipples along the back of her slut. Leaning further forward Oriala began to nibble and bite at Vivian's long, sensitive ears. "Cum again slut and then you will be mine forever as my seed takes root in you!"

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Awww don't give me the obediant, empty-minded puppy stare..
What is it.. oh, right.. you didn't do this before.. well don't you worry.."

Melana smiled, and the tentacle within Kessa's mind throbbed nicely.. and her brain throbbed nicely along with it. "Of course my sluttty knight needs to know how to properly suck cock and lick pussy.. there.. just relax, let's pump that info right into your nicely cleaned out head, yes?"
Melana offered.. and the tentacle pumped and undulated and pounded, whilest Melana shoved her pussy into Kessa's face.. with how nicely the machine had emptied her out, there was plenty of space, ideas on how to pleasure women, like mistress, whom Kessa was incredibly attracted to of course, and entice men.. or at least cocks. Despite Melana's claim of wanting her to be slutty, Kessa found herself imprinted with a primary desire for a large, black shaft like Oriala's.. that's what she needed to be bred by, after all. Similiarly, the most delicious things to lick were mistress pussy.. and those of her slave-sisters. Kessa may have been drooling a little, with the tentacle in her head fucking her a little cross-eyed before withdrawing, having deposited its load... of information into her receptive head. "Better now? See we'll put all the important things you need to know and think about right into your head, my slut-knight. Isn't that so much easier for a good slave? You just focus on being empty and happy."
Melana nods, withdrawing the slime-dripping tendril from the elfs pointed ear.. she almost misses its touch on her brain already...

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala
HP: 51/51 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 18 Saves: +7 Fort / +3 Ref / +10 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian's entire body trembled under her Mistress's attentions, creaming all over her fingers as they violated her! An especially loud and aroused moan slipped from Vivian's painted lips as Mistress Oriala made commands and promises! Vivian's mind had started to melt away in the intense pleasure and anticipation that had built up inside of her! As far as Vivian was concerned, right now, Mistress's word was as strong as her Goddess's! Oriala's attempts to further train Vivian seemed pretty effective, each and source of pleasure was sought after by the pleasure drunk slave! Her blush only deepening as her ass was slapped, and her pink and tender nipples were pinched!

The sudden and intense violation of her pussy by that massive dark rod of cock meat was just as amazing for Vivian as it was for Oriala! It was like she was in heaven! A whore's heaven! Mistress's cock seemed even larger than she thought it had been! It actually even rivaled the shape-shifting Morkalid's, who had been able to change the size of her cock to any size she had wanted! Yet Mistress's cock was even better because she was claiming Vivian, training her, loving her, breeding her! Vivian had a sloppy grin plastered across her face, a line of drool falling from a corner of her lips as she laid tied down to the table, pinned by Mistress's strong grip! When Mistress pulled Vivian even further along her cock, she was forcing herself into the entrance of Vivian's womb, kissing the entrance! Vivian had been modified by her trainer to accommodate larger sized cocks, and with some more work, Oriala could painlessly force her cock into Vivian's deepest parts, violating and claiming even the deepest parts of Vivian's soul! Even now some of the proofs of Oriala's claim have started to show, with red welts and the beginning of some loving bruises popping up along where Mistress used her great strength to control her slave!

"Mmh-mmHH! Y-yes Mistress! Please use this slave's pussy as much as you-..!" With what was left of her focus, Vivian tried to tighten her pussy even further around the Mistress's cock, making her pussy into a vice for milking Mistress's seed! Vivian's sentence was cut off as Oriala pulled out till just the tip and then rammed fully back into Vivian's cunt! Her voice left her as she came immediately, leaving her quivering against the table she was tied to! Vivian lay there, unable to move, moaning intensely as she was taught how great her Mistress was! "Mistress! I- MHhhh! I-I love you! I want to be your bitch! I-I want to be your w-whore, AHH, t-to be owned so completely that, ... that I cant live without you! Without you- Ahhhnnn! Breeding me full of your amazing children!" Vivian cried out, yelling and screaming her desires and love, her submission to her Mistress! She tried to be as loud as she could, hoping someone else would hear her confessions! Vivian's nipple was hard as stone with arousal, Mistress's very touch sending shock waves of pleasure through her! "P-please change me till Im perfect for you! I'll get such amazing breasts, so full of milk to nurse your children!" At this point, with Oriala's quick thrusts, it was like Vivian was stuck in an endless climax! Plenty of girl juices squirting out of her pussy with each squelch of their fucking! Her body was ready to be bred!

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 55/55 Armor Class: 25 Initiative Bonus: +8/10 CMD: 28
Panache: 4/7, Charmed Life: 2/3, Stunning Fist: 2/3. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Eh...excuse me, but I don't think we have met before?" Hana asked the weird doctor (?)

Or maybe she had? It felt like she had met him in some dream, or something...still she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"I don't really have anything to prepare for, and neither the time. Except if there is something on that mansion that would require special preperation, we should take off immediately. We will try to see if any of the others are available as we leave, and if we can find Lady Melana it will be even better - but we don't have time to waste searching for anyone." she suggested.

"Doctor, could you inform Lady Melana of our actions, if we fail to find her?" she asked.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elizabeth Blackshield, Mansion Basement, Tag: Igor, (Kagami, Hana, Hazel)

"Aaaah there you aree Igooooor"
Elizabeth enthused, answering for the labcoated man. "Prepare to bring this piece of junk that attacked my dear grand-daughters mansion.. which used to be my mansion..

A cupt of tea. We are nothing but not good hosts..

But let the tea cool out to just that lukewarm point where it stops being pleasant to drink before you do! Mwa..h.a
Mwahahhahhaha

AHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

She laughed, spookily, at Hazel at that... before slowly floating off through the ceiling!

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa's death, Mood: Tired, regretful

Seena was leaning against the walls of the staircase, tired and sad. All her hopes had been destroyed, and sooner or later she would serve eagerly this madwoman. No. Seena would never serve her. Someone else would, someone wearing her body and her name. But she'd still be gone. Maybe death would be freedom at last. Part of her was glad that at least Blackshield had a cause that went beyond merely expanding Hawken, that she was not transforming them just to be bed pets for the rest of their lives... but said cause was despicable and insane. Seena, like her people, had a connection to the wild magic, and she knew the world itself would never bow to any one person's whim. Likewise, death would not be eluded forever. But that meant that she would eventually die with Melana.

Seena was roused from her thoughts by the image of the ghost she and Kessa had met earlier floating by, cackling maliciously. Seena's father used to say that rotten fruits would fall close to the roots as well as healthy ones. Clearly the same was true for humans. It was for Striders as well, but whatever complaints she used to have about her people seemed so... insignificant right now.
But unlike what Melana had kept repeating, Seena was capable of self-reflection. Something which made her so prone to sadness. She knew she was about to despair and cry and she was sure Hana would know and be disappointed. Maybe this spirit would prove a more reflective conversationalist than her supposed granddaughter.

"Excuse, me, spirit of the ancestral Lady Blackshield! My name is Seena, and my people are familiar in calling upon spirit guides. I beg your time and consideration and hope that my previous tribute of self-crafted panties was to your liking."
Seena bowed her head. Previously, the ghost had irritated her, but there was something to this...
"If you don't mind me asking, why are you here? I was taught it takes a special cause for ancestral guardians to wander this world. You must be very dedicated to your granddaughter's well-being if you assist and advise her and look over her household so diligently." She said.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elizabeth Blackshield, Mansion Basement, Tag: Seena

"Ahahahwhooooo... huh?"
Elizabeth tilted her head at Seena. "Well at least you've learned to speak less like a peasant in your address of I, the noble lady Blackshield, that or my daughter's tamed you. good for you. Anyway! I guess since you ask so nice, I will oblige and answer your question, which is, I'd say, the most personal you can get with a spectre such as I.."
She nodded, floating around Seena slow enough to follow.

"I.. like seeing my descendants well... better.. ok.. ish, yes. I mean.. she's the future, I'm just.. the way I am, forever, not that I need changing. But that's not exactly why I stayed around..."
She lifted a hand.

"...
...why yes! If you must push me so on an answer, let me advice you. No matter how pretty they are, no matter how frilly and tempting.. don't steal a gypsies.. articles of clothing. Turns out, 'wandering this world until you relinquish what you took' was both woefully inaccurate and yet not wrong!"

She adviced.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa's death, Mood: Tired, curious

Seena held back a chuckle, That seemed oddly fitting, considering everything she had seen of this spirit.
"I am not tamed." She replied, though maybe that wasn't a smart thing to say.
"But I have to offer respect to those who came before and who sacrifice their rest for the benefit of their descendants."
Seena quickly added.
"I don't know much about curses and human magic, only wild magic. But if you are forced to wander, why not travel this realm in spirit form? Instead of staying here. Of course, family is important, and I am sure this recent intrusion has unleashed your righteous fury, but it does seem like your granddaughter does well for herself. And there might be new... articles of clothing out there, of kinds you have never seen before."

Drayco84

Reputation score
9e538d4e935369dd2b4ad4d426d02ee2.png Kessa Summerslut, Mistress Melana's Slut-Knight
HP: 71/71 Armor Class: 23 (Touch: 12, FF: 21)
CMD: 25 (FCMD: 23)
Fort: 8 Ref: 4 Will: 0 (+2 vs Enchantment, +2 vs Fear)
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood: Exhausted, Very Aroused
Tag: Melana

The half-blood slut gasps and her eyes roll back up into her head as the tentacle invading her mind throbs, making her brain throb with it as she feels something getting pumped into her empty and pliant mind. Images and knowledge of how to sexually please women, and cocks... Filled the empty space the machine had left behind. Soon, she was licking, sucking and nibbling at her incredibly sexy Mistress's pussy like she was (re)born into it. However, there was an ache down between her legs, a desire to be filled with a big, thick, black cock like... Oriala's? Huh... She didn't think Oriala had a cock... But then she wasn't supposed to think anyway, just obey. Regardless, one of her hands was placed onto her swollen, needy sex as her fingers began pumping into her hot, wet breeding hole as her ass shook in the air, trying to encourage a cock to come by and fill her needy hole as she hungrily devoured her Mistress's pussy and tasty, tasty juices. She was drooling slightly as the tentacle withdrew from her ear, some slime dripping into the bath unnoticed by the half-breed. She nodded at Mistress's words, focused entirely on pleasuring the wonderfully generous and sexy woman that stood over her. She was suddenly aware that her head felt empty, already missing the tentacle in her ear.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Dark General l Location: Secret Lab Tag: Vivian

Oriala felt a surge of power, pride and aggression at each pleading, begging whimper from the dragon slut and each wet, squelching slap as Oriala's cock pistoned in and out of the eager, whorish cunt. "I will fuck you every night and morning at every opportunity." She gripped Vivian's horn in one hand and yanked her body back and up, impaling Vivian even more deeply on her cock while twisting the slut painfully closer. "Your pussy will be so full of my cum, your belly swelling with my brats and your mind wiped clean by the love, the pleasure and the pain that I will grant you that you'll break for me." Oriala pulled Vivian's head to the side and kissed her, dominating her mouth with tongue and lips before letting Vivian slump back to the table.

"Ahhh... ahhhh!" Oriala called out loudly, her own cries echoing through the room alongside Vivian's moans. Now both hands were on Vivian's hips and as the dragon whore orgasmed again and again around her cock she felt Vivian's pussy open and loosen deep in her belly. Pushing harder and harder Oriala felt a thick, heavy puffiness near the rear of her soft channel. Instinctively Oriala pulled Vivian into her and began to grunt loudly as she speared Vivian with a series of short, powerful strokes. So deep and strong were Oriala's thrusts that Vivian's lower belly bulged and the helpless woman could feel Oriala's broad cock head press at her cervix. Again and again Oriala battered and worked her cock at the entrance to Vivian's womb until finally with a shout of triumph she pressed through Vivian's cervix and entered her womb with the head of her cock. Almost immediately Oriala stiffened, her ball sack tightened and with a piercing scream and throbbing cock orgasmed. Huge jets of semen spurted from Oriala's swollen cock to wash against the interior of her womb. Thick, heavy and virile deposits claimed Vivian's innermost sanctum as Oriala directed her own spend where it would do the most good inside of her slave!

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26219 Kaga/Mi, Fractured Slave; Location: Blackshield Estate; Tag: Hana and Hazel; Mood: Cautious;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (4/6); Grade 3: (4/4) Meta Magics: +1 ,

The Phantomblade estate was indeed familiar to KagaMi... She grinned playfully petting Hazel behind the ears. "I see," Mi hmmed to herself, letting the feather duster go. "We shouldn't take too many with us, this will probably be a small operation if it's to be a rescue mission," She offered Hana, jumping up from her sitting position she lightly brushed her mass of orange fluff over Hazel. "Time is of the essence though." She agreed, though seemingly there was enough time to bend down and stroke Igore's black cat. "I believe there is more information that I might be able to get from our bunny friend, I've even got a replacement chaperone. Is there any from the previous mission that you believe suited to the task of rescue?" ... "I'll help find Melana and the others," She nodded, "I'll look in the labs, you can check the main hall. I'll send them to you if I find them," she told Hana, jogging off toward the labs if not stopped.

Repetition

Reputation score
Hazel.pngHazel & Professor Victor Bones, Mansion Basment, Tag: Kagami, Hana

Igor? seems to deflate a little as Elizabeth describes her evil plan, then taking the pitchy voice of a devoted servant he replies, "Yes, Of course Mistress. I'll get right on that." He waits for her to exit before rolling his eyes and turning back to Hana. "Vhat, ah my name is Professor Victor Bones. You vould be Hana, correct? Mistress Melena informed me of your arrival. You can consider me her," His 26236 voice drops a pair of octaves into a deadly monotone as he continues, "assistant." Hazel shivered as the soft fluff brushed her exposed skin, though it seemed to go mostly unnoticed to everyone else. She was too tired to really interact with this many people at the moment. Profesor Bones' cat on the other hand took a fast liking to the Kitsune girl, rubbing against her hand with vigor.

Straightening himself and continuing in his manner Prof. Bones speaks to Hana, "Let me think.. I've heard some rumors about that place hmm, something relating to beef. Perhaps you could make a stew. I'm rather certain we have all of the ingredients in the mansion, and you could leave it to cook overnight. Of course considering the hour you will sleep before you leave. Now let me think, yes for a good stew you'll need onion, carrots, celery black pepper, garlic. Yeah, like 3 cloves perhaps. Tomato made into a paste, some red wine Ayuna would know where that hides, dried thyme, bay leaves, potatoes, peas. Parsley if you care about appearances. Yes that should do it." He thinks a moment before reaching into his cloak and producing a small vial and an apple sized leather ball. "Here, the vial goes in here, but don't hold it near anything magic that you care about, nor just hold it when you've put them together." He explains showing Hana without actually combining the two.

With that KagaMi dashes out of the dungeon room, trailed by the black cat, seemingly disappointed by the sudden end of scritches. Prof. Bones seems distracted by that for a moment before turning back to Hana. "I mean if you can't hear the moaning coming from her new favorite elf slut, I'd be surprised. However, I can inform the mistress if you have not by the time you leave." He smiles sadly at Hana for a moment before turning to Hazel, as if examining an interesting specimen under a microscope.

[Congratulations you have gained an 'Alchemist's Bomb?': these don't work if other people use them, right?]

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala, breeding!
HP: 51/51 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 18 Saves: +7 Fort / +3 Ref / +10 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian's heart fluttered with a surprisingly pure love for such an impure whore as her imagination went wild while thought about being bred like this, every morning, and every night! That would be absolute heaven for a sex slave like Vivian! She could ask for no better fate than that! Vivian whimpered and moaned as Mistress's cock squelched in and out of her pussy again and again and she was grabbed by the horns again! Her head was pulled back, and her body obeyed as much as it could with the amount of restraints holding her down. It was all worth it though, as Mistress's cock speared even deeper into her from this new position! The kiss took Vivian's breath away with how primal and loving it was, her eyes started to slightly roll upwards with sheer pleasure. She had already been fully trained once, yet she knew if this was to keep up, to happen over and over again, even she would break fully! Yet the intense arousal coming from her womb refused to let her resist it! "P-please break me! I...MmMhhn! I want to be broken over your cock so badly!" Vivian begged from atop the breeding table after she had been released from Mistress's grip and lips.

Pride and happiness welled up inside the dragon slut as she heard the lewd and pleased moans coming from Mistress. She couldn't be the only one enjoying this so intensely else she would be a failure of a slave! Vivian's ass was actually slightly lifted into the air, her bonds digging into her battered flesh as Mistress used her intense strength to pull her slave even further onto her massive breeding rod! Vivian's eyes slowly rolled up once again as her modified cervix was battered at and persuaded to open up for Oriala! The head of her cock pierced into Vivian's ready and waiting womb! With a mix of Oriala's pure girth and Vivian's cervix squeezing, Vivian's womb was effectively plugged closed! An earth shattering climax hit Vivian, her eyes fully rolling up and she screamed in pure joy as the first jet of virile seed hit the back of her baby room! The cum just kept on coming, filling Vivian's womb to completion, so much so that even laying down on her stomach, her womb inflated with cum! There was no where for her drugged womb to hide its precious eggs, as even her tubes flooded with cum! She was almost certainly pregnant now, and perhaps even with more than one egg fertilized! By the end of the shared climax, Vivian limply laid on the table,a stupid grin stuck on her face as she was in semi-consciousness.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh. Whatever. Just be patient about it. And.. definitly respect your elders! More people should think like you. Oh! Perhaps you can help me. I've tried instigating regular tribute offerings to soothe my spirit before but neither Rose nor little Mel listened to my requests. It's like I'm dead to them or something..."
Elizabeth seemed uncaring about Seena's mental status.

"Get it? Get it?" She nudged Seena's side.. which did nothing but have her elbow partially phase into Seena's body. There was a cold, slightly .. uneasy feeling as it did.

"The wandering was a metaphor or somesuch. For one I float, and.. oh don't tempt me with these things. I can't move too far from the place of my demise. There's wiggle room, but just like with cross-stitch vs straight stitch patterns, not much. Plus, I can't just trust only the help to look after my daughter. ANYWAY!

Forsooth I'm furious! a spooooky fury, not righteous. Things are bad enough without assassines interrupting you during dinner! If I could, I'd personally scare the one responsible to death..
But these folks were just hired and or misguided help, and the others finished questioning the one that actually knows things, the ony I grabbed was just another impressionable stupid kid."

She sighed.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Must say, you got the perfect fucked-mindless expression. I wonder if we should show that off to your bretheren.. I bet there'd be some amusement.."Melana smirked, and panted ever so slightly, leaning back and letting the lewd elf-slave assist in getting her off, sighing and leaning into the comfortable, warm bathing water, her legs twitching ever so slightly as she reached a lustful release.. finally smiling down, petting through Kessa's hair..

"Hmn.. alright, good girl.. Haah... That was nice, wasn't it... oh.. you may cum too for pleasing me, if you so desire.. besides that.. relax a little clean yourself up.. so Oriala can make you all messy again.. well, if she's up for one more go of the night, if not, I'm sure she wont mind a comfortable bedwarmer. Go see her in my laboratory.."
She suggested, leaning back in the bath, smirking and brushing away some of the elf-slaves drool, seeming pleased with her.. handywork on the girls mind, before hesitating.

"I'd like to enjoy your warmth tonight but I.. owe Ayuna's memory to spent the night by myself this time at the least... although I might make it an all nighter, visit our assassine in the dungeon I'm sure she can distract me from getting any dark thoughts and we can both..."
She narrowed her eyes.
".. have a good time.."
She glanced over to the pretty blonde elf. "Well, anything the matter, or are you ready to go report to your general for breeding? Hop to it."
She encouraged, relaxing and closing her eyes, a certain.. weariness showing upon her face, less appearing right now, than being no longer hidden as Melana relaxed.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Downtime, Mood: Tired, curious
Seena could sympathize with the spirit. A home under assault was an affront to ancestral duties.
"Well, we repelled the attack, and we will do the same with any other attacks." She assured the elder Blackshield.
"How could I help you? Make you more panties? And what do you mean that things are bad enough without attacks?" She inquired. (Diplomacy: 19)
Seena understood the principles of a guardian. She cared nothing for Melana Blackshield's plan, but serving an ancestral cause was something she could get behind. Of course, Melana had made clear that she did want protectors, she wanted pets.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elizabeth thrust one finger out towards Seena, a sudden cold crawling down her spine, as the ghostly, floating form suddenly seemed to grow.. whilest Seena felt smaller, the shadows reaching out for her.
"Repelled now have you? Then where's Rosemarie with her cute frilly panties! Who are we next going to lose in your little repulsive repulsion failures and..."
She lowered her finger, and the momentary sensation passed, as she did a long, ghostly sigh...

"Wait.. no.. it wasn't Rosemarie.. Au.. Aua.. Aluna!.. Anyway. you try to keep the names apart through the decades."
She shook her head.

"Not to bore you with a long backstory, but little Mels never handled loss well."

She crossed her arms behind her.

"I propably shouldn't tell someone.. untamed this, but I like you, you remind me of my pet puppy. Just. More legs. More spidery. Less tongue-panting.... Alright, you're not like my pupper at all. Hurmnn. I guess losing Ayuna has just gotten me in a foul mood.. oh well, I'll rant at you, what are they gonna do. Kill me for it?"

She tipped her chin. "Once, this house was filled with laughter. Melana here collected slaves like others pant.. plushies. She loved them, and they loved her. Very literally. Long story short, a squabble with another adolescent noble, a slave stepped out of line for her, as punishment the slave was re-educated. They all were, because turns out, there had been little disciplining. Young ladies eh?
The slaves returned.. but there was no more laughter. Well, there was, but only on command."

The ghost mused, staring at the ceiling as if it was something interesting. "Few weeks later, Melana killed them all. Something about freeing their souls. For the record, I've seen no souls about back then, so I reckon it worked."

"Few months later, Melana began working on a way to maintain someones body and mind in a certain state forever. And a few years after that, I think after she worked herself into falling over from exhaustion, second time, I forced Ayuna upon her. Ayuna! That was her name!"

The ghost snipped her fingers, soundlessly.
"Anyway. If I were you, I'd abscond with great haste. Don't go to the angels, demon land is moderatly bearable, I've heard, if you like pentagrams and don't mind BDSM orgies for days. Ayuna's propably been all that's stopped Melana from doing something properly reckless to 'fix this world' Honestly, I'd rather she not. Sure.. things've gone a little downhill since the fall of Senval, but I mean, I'd rather not risk things changing for the worse when trying to make them better.."
The ghost mused, more to herself now.