What's new

Dark Knight Ingrid 1-4

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Dark Knight Ingrid 1-3

hmm... im sorry to disappoint you in both questions.:eek:
im not your senior ( i just thought -kun refers to colleagues/pupils with skill and i estimate your h-skills high^^ ), nor am i a girl that is in anyway emotionally drawn to you. what i basically mean is im not a girl. how come you think that ? :)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Your use of the -kun honorific. It's used by seniors to refer to their juniors, or by females to males they are emotionally attached to and/or have known for a long time (like childhood friends)

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It does seem a little curious that no one's famously thought to depict Cerberus rape before.

E

Exofluke

It does seem a little curious that no one's famously thought to depict Cerberus rape before.
It won't be rape, I can certainly guess that much. They're already broken into nympho mode anyways. :mad:

Kenage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Usually Pixy does 4 eps per serie. Himekishi Lilia went to 6, but I doubt that's gonna be the case with Ingrid (And oh, do I wish for it to go six episodes)
Thanks for the replay. Himekishi Lilia went 6? I think I have only seen four. Got to go searching now.

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...seems you have your phaser set to lethal lameness. just a hint :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

ep 4

ignore any sort of 'attack site!' warning, the site just have a lot of ads(not as much as toonpimp)

E

Exofluke

Spoiler Alert!

Vengeance!!! Hooray! Fucking finally... I was getting tired of all that broken-nympho crap. :p

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ep 4

ignore any sort of 'attack site!' warning, the site just have a lot of ads(not as much as toonpimp)
Thanks a lot.

Worst episode of the series imo though.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hotfile bullshit denied

It just had to end with such lame sex scenes.... fucking meh. I love the fact that Ingrid got back to her bad-ass usual self in the end, instead of remaining an annoying loudmouth crackwhore she was in the third and this one

So, now it's done. And only the first one was awesome, the rest ranging from crap to mediocre. Maybe the next eps of Isuka will make up for it, or whatever new series they start after this

EDIT: vearchive's Ingrid dls got taken down. Boo-hoo. So don't bother looking at that link anymore

Last edited:

razi3l-0

Reputation score

hi ,
well this anime is better then other pixy's work , but it doesn't do justice to the game's art , it's done by a guy named kagami , he also did art for taimanin asagi , and the new black lilith game ,witch of steel annerose ( )
if you want you cant compare the game with the anime

and by far the best is annerose , i hope they do the anime adaptation

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

somebody put a muzzle on Ingrid.

on a side note kagami is a awesome tag to put into gelbooru.

Reputation score
Re: Dark Knight Ingrid 1-4

my review overall

episode 1: good, sets an interesting story in front of us, not that much sex, but it's the fist episode so thats fine

episode 2: good, introduces a second girl, some nice tentacle rape and inflation going on.

episode 3: alright, personally, i prefer monster sex in things like this, not much of that going on, but plenty of human sex and stuff.

episode 4: not spectacular, but i suppose it's ok, some monster BJ and human sex, i was really looking forward to the cerberus sex scene, but they failed to deliver.

overall: a pretty good series that slowly gets worse as it progresses. but i would still recomend it

BYC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well the series is over. It started strong with a really great monster gangbang on Ingrid, but it ended pretty weak. 4th episode wasn't awful, but it was definitely weak.

It's been a trend with Pixy that a series starts strong, and ends on a whimper.

Reputation score

Well the series is over. It started strong with a really great monster gangbang on Ingrid, but it ended pretty weak. 4th episode wasn't awful, but it was definitely weak.

It's been a trend with Pixy that a series starts strong, and ends on a whimper.
god i hope that doesn't happen with isuka, that had a really good start.

but i find compfort in that there are exeptions to that rule, such as Shion, that only got better as it progressed.

Last edited: