What's new

Dark Knight Ingrid 1-4

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dark Knight Ingrid 1-4

i woulda raged, but i was confused, up until that point i wasn't sure the story was relevant to what was going on.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I raged anyways. The cerberus should have had its way with them, THEN the goodguys could show up. It's not like they "saved them in the nick of time" anyways... They'd already been fek'd silly and mind-broken.

There was just no good reason for that story board decision.

*shakes fist and continues preaching to the choir*

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

I raged anyways. The cerberus should have had its way with them, THEN the goodguys could show up. It's not like they "saved them in the nick of time" anyways... They'd already been fek'd silly and mind-broken.

There was just no good reason for that story board decision.

*shakes fist and continues preaching to the choir*
well since it looks like pixy soft got shut down, maybe thel get a new company thatl do better.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Pixy's site is back up. Maybe it was a temporary fuck-up

And no, Pixy won't get shut down, as Pixy and Lilith are just two parts of the same company

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Pixy's site is back up. Maybe it was a temporary fuck-up

And no, Pixy won't get shut down, as Pixy and Lilith are just two parts of the same company
thought pixy was a proxy company that was getting replaced.

livewir3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome series, Kinda upset the series ended the way it did though :<

haralampije

Reputation score

Yeah, but atleast they had like a hundred brothers and sisters who all got to have a go at smexing up the girls... I wanted to see a cerberus fuck some chicks, but then Tadaa! Mysterius good guy shows up, throws off some tricks and cockblocks the cerberus with what appear to be instant brain anurisms. Such a bonerkiller.
hi all! are there any similar videos to this one? especially the one where cerberus (dog) actually gets the girl?

cheers

SexyTom

Reputation score

I hope we get this series uncensored one day. *-*

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just throwing this out there.
Does lilith ever uncensor anyone of its work?

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Um I really wanted to watch these but guess what every link is megauplad and you know that doesn't work. any chance you can do it on meidafire?

champion9

Banned
Reputation score

I'm really just starting to get into this stuff and this was the first series I downloaded. Really enjoyed 1 and 2. Do you guys have any suggestions about similar series I can download? I much prefer english subs if possible. Don't care so much about censored/uncensored. Please assist - first post!

champion9

Banned
Reputation score

I'm getting a physical copy of the first episode, from a Japanese store. Because I'm weird that way, and want to give Pixy some miniscule support. And wanted to type something in this thread

Yojulord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really just starting to get into this stuff and this was the first series I downloaded. Really enjoyed 1 and 2. Do you guys have any suggestions about similar series I can download? I much prefer english subs if possible. Don't care so much about censored/uncensored. Please assist - first post!
Taimanin Asagi (Anti-demon ninjas) is one of the first Pixy series I saw and still one of my faves! Particularly the sex scene with the boss banging the two ninja-ettes in #3.

Reputation score

can someone re-upload all of the episodes? i had to reset my computer and lost them all D:

girlcellys

Banned
Reputation score

Wowh, very close. I rather like Ingrid's look though. The tighter eyes and the purple lipstick. <3 . The Kirche character appears less Mature. I guess that has to do with the eye size. :(

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn someone uploaded this, I've been missing outs really should have came here earlier. This is pretty good one of my favs. Your the best Guan Yu!

Reputation score

I know this is a long shot, but did they ever make a Special for this? i know they made one for other series like Taimanin Asagi and Shion, but i am wondering if (and reeeeeeeeeeeeally hoping that) they made one for this as well.

and again, can someone re-upload?

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah, I'm glad you requested this. I seem to have lost my other files.

^ It's a raw

I uploaded the one I found and then looked for more online. I came across this:

The screen previews look hard subbed. Though he has subtitles separate... so I don't know what they are. Rapidgator sucks balls, but I guess it'll do if you want it enough ;)