What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Dark Night] プリンセス・ハニートラップ/Princess Honey Trap (RJ01006188)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

The latest Ci-en article has some things related to this game's upcoming update:
- The audio for Sofia's update has arrived. In future, Dark Night may make an article specifically about the battle with her.
- Previews of Town Girl B and Town Girl C, who'll be fought as a 2v1 battle.
1683901043753.png 1683901061954.png

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

The voice acting for Town Girl C has arrived. A sample of this is included in the article. Furthermore, there's a preview of one of her and Town Girl B's H-scenes (double titjob), and it's mentioned that all four of their scenes will be animated.

The upcoming update will add the option to hide the text, so you only hear the voice acting and can see the full image constantly. Interestingly, the video showcasing this has what seems to be a new H-scene for Stella.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
In the latest Ci-en article ( ), it turns out that Dark Night has collaborated with another circle ( ) to make a short game about fighting Sofia. It'll be released this Sunday to supporters of that circle.

1687430771237.png

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

• Dark Night has received the art for the Town Girls and integrated Town Girl C's dialogue into the game. That said, the planned update is still a long way off.
  • The side game with Sofia is advertised.
  • Renetan's FanBox is advertised.
  • There's a preview of Sofia without her hat.
1687862833673.png

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

• Dark Night has received the art for the Town Girls and integrated Town Girl C's dialogue into the game. That said, the planned update is still a long way off.
  • The side game with Sofia is advertised.
  • Renetan's FanBox is advertised.
  • There's a preview of Sofia without her hat.
1687862833673.png
Sofia's great!
I really like the scenario of this game.

Sad to hear the update won't be for a while, but if it gives more body to the work as a whole I'll be happy. Really hope Dark Knight actually changes their combat system in the future though. It's really not very engaging.

I'd be happy too if we get to see more of the harem life of the 3, after they run away. That'd be awesome imo. I really liked how they set up the romance in this one.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Sofia's great!
I really like the scenario of this game.

Sad to hear the update won't be for a while, but if it gives more body to the work as a whole I'll be happy. Really hope Dark Knight actually changes their combat system in the future though. It's really not very engaging.

I'd be happy too if we get to see more of the harem life of the 3, after they run away. That'd be awesome imo. I really liked how they set up the romance in this one.
I agree with you on the combat system. While I could tolerate this game's system, the previous game (Tower of Alfimia) made me drop it partway through the demo, combat was just that frustrating.

This game has a threesome ending?
Yes, though at the moment there's no H-scene for it.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I agree with you on the combat system. While I could tolerate this game's system, the previous game (Tower of Alfimia) made me drop it partway through the demo, combat was just that frustrating.
It's annoying because there's no sense of expression in the actual combat system.
The way the encounters are designed is made to give the enemies as much agency as possible while making you waste resources.
It's also designed to remove any sexual acts the protagonist can do.

Thinking on it. The combat really feels phoned in most of the time because of that.

I feel like... at the end of the day, it's all based on the creator's unique sense of sexuality. The idea that he feels like men can't be better at sex than women or wtv. Since you autolose the final battle after you get to a certain point.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so is the update going to be like super big? the last blog post shows progress report that have 5 chapters 30 battles not counting the substory and others

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
I think the dev's working on two things at once: the update to this game, and an entirely new game.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Here's a detailed explanation of Sofia's part in the upcoming update:
- It's inspired by , but replace the chess with sex. It alternates between rounds of sexual combat and of physical combat, with each round being 3 turns.
- In the sex rounds, the protagonist can use sexual attacks for once. Orgasming in these rounds doesn't mean defeat, but it does give a disadvantage for the physical rounds. Using skills raises Sofia's Endurance (top left, this boosts the damage she receives) and also replenishes MP. The protagonist's Arousal (top right) weakens his physical damage the higher it is. The protagonist's Endurance reaching 100 causes him to orgasm, weakening him.
1694599111130.png
(Skills translate to: Chest Rub, Chest Massage, Kiss, Ass Rub, Ass Massage, Vagina Rub, Vagina Fingering, Beg for Footjob, Beg for Tit+Blowjob, Deep Breath)
- In the physical rounds, the focus switches to using physical attacks to drop the other party's HP to 0.
1694599699518.png
(Skills translate to: Beg for Punch, Beg for Kick, Beg for Hip Attack, Stare, Masturbate, Deep Breath, Rest, Jab, Combination, Smash, Impact Smash, Psyche Up)
- Sofia has 3 sexual skills and 3 physical skills, all with art, the sexual skills also with animation.
1694599988238.png
- There's 3 H-scenes, depending on Sofia's remaining HP.
- There's an over 4 minute video showcasing all this.
- Lastly, as usual, Dark Night promotes Renetan's Fanbox.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya i saw the video its pretty nice cant wait to try this with how long its taking i do hope that the update well be somewhat long it would be pretty sad for it just to be short but the animations are pretty nice so there that to look forward too.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
was going to say the made a new post about how they are going to split the update into 2 parts and there was a other update later today saying the game got updated with the first half of the update dlsite does not really tell me if there are any new fights the blog from 29 says first half will have Happy Ending 1, Happy Ending 4 follow-up story and the second half will have collab event Happy End 2 and Happy End 3 sequel There are two types of battles, one with Sophia and the other with the town girls, but they are divided into the first half and the second half as the main feature other than the collaboration. I wish I could do it. at the end it says its divided in 2 parts dont know if its talking about how fights are split into the 2 parts or part 1 is really just ending 1 and 4 and everything else that was shown will be in part 2 and part 2 should be added by (Implementation period December to January) from what google translate tells me.

edit: ending 1 follow up is just a scene with the 2 heroines the princess and sofia and ending 4 follow up is the sofia fight that was shown in the blog the 3 turn bf to 3 turn normal fight that about all, you can just go to the gallery and you are able to do the follow up without unlocking everything

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

- The second update is out. You can redownload it from DLsite.
- This lets you fight against the collab character Mio, who originates from a game by the circle Wakarase House. It has a rock-paper-scissors like card game where winning lets you touch Mio while losing... lets Mio touch you. This is available from a crystal in the recollection room.
1702723299241.png
- The postgame content for Happy Endings 2 and 3 have been added.
- Finally, Lana is guest-starring in the game by Wakarase House, available for supporters at . This is also a card battle (seems to be the style of that other game) and it has Lana using her breasts and feet, unlike in PHT.
1702723619641.png

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
nice so that means the only thing left are the extra fights like we see on the blogs like the town girls and others

edit well the town girls is one of the epilogue so is the game 100% done or will there be more added

Last edited:

noluck

Reputation score
Kind of hoping that the dev reuses some of these characters in their future games. The witch girl, Iris, only got to have one animated scene which feels like a waste. Plus the whole reverse ntr schtick she has. I think this game is over, but we might see the characters again.

CSV

Reputation score
There was a patch released on ci-en a little while ago, seems to just be bugfixes as there aren't any notes on what is in it.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Did the battlefuck update ever come out for this or no?