What's new

Dark Secrets (ranger) GMed by Ubberific

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dark Secrets (ranger) GMed by Ubberific

It was to much be it real or not Jenny couldn't stand seeing her sister suffer even if she wasn't real. Moving forward quickly Jenny got to work unbinding her sisters arms. She doubted that Jack would simply let her free this image of her sister. No doubt this was some sick torment he hopped to inflict on the girl. Still she had to try. "Lina use your magic I can't do this alone!"

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jenny attempts lockpick:
38 vs ?? fail!

"I CAN'T!" the strain on Linas body was growing more and more every moment, Jenny fumbled with the lock. Seemed whenever she got close to opening them up they soon returned to their previous state denying freedom.

(GORE WARNING) [Lina dies]

"JENNY PLEASE!" Lina cried out in pain as with sickening thug the victims shoulders were dislocated. Jenny fumled to try and get the locks out, but to no avail. The chains continued to pull with greater and greater force, till Linas body gave out. A ripping sound that would chill Jenny for many years to come echoed out as one of the chains retreated into the dark, soon followed by another... each chain ripping a limb off along with it "S-s-sister?..."

Lina cried out at first, but soon she too went silent. As the final chain took the girls leg allowing the body to disappear into darkess above. Leaving Jenny drenched in her sisters blood and a scarring memory fresh in her mind.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It wasn't real is what she kept telling herself as she turned gore drenched away from the scene and headed for the door. It better not be real or Jack would have a very bad day. Surprisingly calm she made her way out of the room and back to the safe stones in the hall a slow tear trickling down her face.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holding it in, Jenny made her way back to the hallway only hear more sobbing echo throughout. Near the stairs was Lina again thankfully with all her limbs attached "He won't let me die... I just want it to end" with that simple tear filled comment the girl ran up the stairs, not heeding anything Jenny said.

The blood on the floor had shifted, the way back to her starting point was impossible as the cursed liquid bubbled through the floor there. There was a path leading to the second door on the right and the minor path leading forward if she wanted to risk and skip whatever this sick freak had in store for her.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny gritted her teeth and headed for the second door. Each one was a challenge it seemed she had to face death for her sister sake. Moving again Jenny waited to see what this sicko had in store for her now.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"It's all your fault! Your fault! YOUR FAULT!" a voice rang out form behind the door. Jenny carefully opened it up only to see some figure continiously stabbing something, judging by the tairl of blood she didn't really want to find out who...

The figure stopped as it felt Jennys presence and turned to the heroine. She now recognised both of the figures in the room, it was hard to tell, but somehow it was clear as day. There stood Rosa, with her chest carved out and the carver, was... Jenny?

"She killed them all. Lina, Nico, Rei and Mistey..." Jennys doppelganger slowly approached her, a blood blade in her hand "THIS BITCH RUINED US! OUR LIVES!" the woman cried out in rage. Her body twitching in a mad fashion, eyes glowing red and most of the body covered in gore.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny looked at the mess and her crazed doppelganger. She had to face this after all she had the desire to hurt Rosa but could she really have gone that far. It was true her emotions had more potency than before and even a slight dark twist to them. But this was murder no worse out right butchery. Could her rage lead her to this. Jenny shook her head. "No we are better than this we don't butcher those who have hurt us this solves nothing. What is left after this Jenny what do we do now?" It was strange talking to herself and with that crazed look in her own eyes Jenny readied herself.

Going on full defense just incase

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The doppelganger had a disturbing look in her face as she eyed Jenny "It doesn't, matter it doesn't matter... it doesn't matter" the image rambled madly "We've failed to save Lina, we've left Nico to her death. There's nothing left! Nothing at all!" she cackled madly and emptily, despair clear in her eyes.

"You're right... we don't butcher do we." the woman twitched "No, no, no too messy. Too messy. GAH!" the woman threw the bloodied blade away starting to cackle silently at first then loudly "WE SHOOT THEM!" a shot rangout as Rosas remains got disfigured even more.

A darkly red light illuminated another part of the room to reveal 5 men blindfolded and tied to a wooden stake. Jenny turned to the sight only a flashback of her first night out on her journey to come back to her. The raid on her wagon! A shot rang out, as one of the men cried out in pain, Jennys doppelganger reloading the rifle "It's so much fun! Like a shooting gallery!"

Jenny looked to her hands only to note her rifle pulsing blood out of it's rivets to resting in her hands.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny almost dropped her rifle right there held it tight. "We defended our self there is nothing wrong with that. They would have killed us they almost killed us. I didn't execute them and I certainly didn't want to kill them at all." Jenny watched the scene unfold her stomach churning at the sickening sight of the tied men bound and being shot. "Stop just stop thats no who we are thats not what I do!"

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One of the captives managed to undo his bindings and got to running! Whatever justification Jenny had fel on deaf years as the doppelganged drew a beat on the running mans back, licking her lips in satisfaction. Looking over the plain dark surroundings seemingly changed for a brief moment, this was back when she shot the gravedigging bandit!

"You talk so much, but we both know how much fun it is to be the one with the weapon. There's a reason you kept that rifle with you, how exceptional it was ending life. How efficient we can be with it. One shot, one death." With that the mirror image locked on to the man, pausing just enough to listen to his pants and despair. The door was still open, Jenny could leave this horrible location at any time.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Im not like that at all!" Jenny couldn't take no more and pushed her other self throwing off her aim. "I'm not like that I don't some horribly joy out of killing!"

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The shot rangout and missed by quite the large margin! The doppelganger fallign to the floor and crying out to the pray that escaped to the shadows "YOU!" the woman cried out in anger and soon started changing "YOU LIAR! You do take joy! Just look at yourself! Do you even feel guilt for anything you've done, for the ones you killed! Why you're worse than me..." the womans voice slowly got more and more distorted as she stood up, her muscles becoming more and more visible.

"I am you and you are me. Except one of us isn't in denial. Look at our splendor!" the womans fingers soon grew in length and formed some nasty looking claws, her stature increased in size and grin slowly spread revealing a vicious maw "Once you lose that pesky humanity you cling to, things will be clearer... perhaps I should help you disperse that veil of lies!." the vicious image opened her palms and narrowed her vision looking to Jenny. No questions about it, if Jenny remained there she was in for a fight!

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny backed out of the room she wasn't going to kill a copy of herself. The truth of the matter is she did feel quilt but she needed to move one and live with it not turn to bitter anger. "I do feel quilty and it helps me make sure I don't end life for no reason or take joy in it when I have to. You may look like me but your not me. You are just a twisted reflection." With that Jenny was out of the room leaving the twisted copy of herself to its sadistic glee.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The creature gave chase, but the moment Jenny closed the door behind her, the noises from behind it vanished aswell. She wasn't a murderer, thankfully everything she's done thus far was for self-defense.

The heroine sighed lightly and looked onwards to her journey, bolder than ever. The blood slowly moved aside and opened up towards the final door, though there was still the temptation to skip it and risk going through the narrow path directly to the stairs. Then again she went past 2 of this freaks rooms, what was one more room.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny took a deep breath and went to the last door willing to face its challenges. Being careful with her footing Jenny moved to it and taking a deep breath opened it up.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RUN JENNY RUN!
Jenny has a 50 space lead!
Jenny stepped through the door and braced herself for whatever is to come. She was in a different location entirely, she was in a fairly wide hall with 3 passages infront of her left, right and forward. The passage forward having numerous doors and far far in the distance the stairway the girl worked so hard to reach. The walls continiously ooze the cursed blood...

"JENNY!" a familiar voice rang out from behind her as some distance away from her stood Lina! Though something was horribly off. The sisters head twitched lightly before blood leaked out of her eyes and mouth, huge claws growing out before she roared out "DIE!" and dashed forward towards the heroine!

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well this was rather straight forward. Jenny ran with all the speed she could muster grabbing one of the spheres Ezalor had given her just in case her twisted sister got to close.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speed rolls
38 vs 44

Lina is 45 spaces away!

Oddly enough Jenny did grasp the given orbs, unlike everything else she wanted to bring over. Looking over she had 3 of them left, best make good use of them!

Jenny was fast, there was no doubt about it. With her rushing at full speed few could keep up, unfortunately the demonic apparition was one of them. Howling like a banshee the woman ran in hot pursuit of Jenny her claws ready to sink into the heroine.

Jenny choose to run forward, dashing past the turns. The girl passed by 2 of the doors on each side, when suddenly the hall shook violently as the collidor spread apart and distanced itself from Jenny leaving a huge gap if the girl wanted to run forward. There was no way she could jump it.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny looked ahead and jumped her wings unfurling to help her make the jump. Let see her pursuer follow her now.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

42 vs 44
Lina gains 2 more spaces 43

The Dark attempts to drag Jenny down!
40 vs 38 fail
40 vs 34 fail
40 vs 43 LATCH
40 vs 39 fail
40 vs 41 LATCH
40 vs 34 fail
40 vs 35 fail
Not enough to drag Jenny down!

Lina nears Jenny by 5 more during the commotion! 38 left

It seemed simple enough. Jenny summoned forthher wings and took to the skies! Only for numerous hands from the darkness lunge for her from the depths!

Thankfully the girl had some experience with midair dodges, as she quickly sped up slipping just out of reach out of the numerous hands behind her, hundreds raisingup infront of her. Jenny dashed side to side up and down, avoiding most of the attempts to stop her, but slowly but surely they were getting a grasp on her!

Till finally the path forward was completely blocked off, the hands were creeping up from behind her, above her and below her. Now with literally a hand bramble clawed grasps infront of her! She was trapped!

Suddenly some way infront of her, a beam of light shinned down as a door from the ceiling suddenly appeared and opened up. From beyond the door upside down Riley appeared! "Grab hold!" the showgirl lowered her cane for Jenny to grab, but instead of pulling her up after Jenny took hold of it, using the heroines momentum she was turned in a arc and kicked open one of the left side doors, making Jenny roll inside.

"Use these!" Riley reached into her top hat and threw something to Jenny! "Hurry! She's getting closer!" with that Riley quickly moved back into her ceiling door and closed it.

The gift Riley gave her were 3 miniature doors! Looking around, Jenny was in a room with numerous white body bags hanged all around her. There were 3 exits here: Behind her the one to the main hall, one to her left and one to her right.