What's new

VN/TEXT ACT Patreon Active Ryona [DarkExecutor] Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony (ver. 0.615)

OP
DarkExecutor

DarkExecutor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You probably noticed that the free demo of the game was updated on all of our pages, including this forum post, too.
The walkthrough is still limited to Stage 3.2, but it allows the player to get the first scene of each companion route to show what the paid version has.

The major reason for an update was a request from my Steam publisher, Shady Corner, to make a new demo for the upcoming Steam Next Fest, so you can help us by wishlisting the game on Steam here:

The update with new content and an updated Android version is coming soon. I'm working on the second game a lot, so I have my reasons for the delay in the update.

Downloads (public version 0.615):

Android 5.1.1 is minimal version to run the app

Last edited:
OP
DarkExecutor

DarkExecutor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ver062_PreviewPicture.png
I can't say that I'm fully satisfied with this release, but it was an important step because I will focus only on GF2 for the next several months. There will be updates with bugfixes for GF1 later, too, of course. The game is updated on itch, too.

Features:

1) 21 new animated HCGs;
2) Stages 1.4, 1.5, and 1.6 for XRT girls: Jane, Jun, and Jinko;
3) 9 new animations;
4) New character in CC: Rose - counselor of the ship. She can help Kira improve the affection and lust of her crewmates;
5) 4 new Martian guns;

Fixed bugs/improvements:

1) The player can empty the belly of any girl in Joanna's medbay or breed any of them with tentacles after proper convincing;
2) Belly states will be displayed in animated CGs;
3) Replaced 3D backgrounds in the Command Center with pre-rendered images for optimization;
4) Started replacing ship and VTOL models to keep them consistent with GF2;
5) Small update of UI;
6) New costumes for Kira and Joanna in Character viewer;
7) Stage 3 platforms will bounce back;
8) Added missing pictures to the HCG gallery;
9) Fixed Joanna's sprites for the HoloJack game;
10) Updated ending code generation.