What's new

Darkstar's Ranch (Cross Grave)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Darkstar's Ranch (Cross Grave)

"I see." Razzie was interested by that answer. Could it be that Dandy had the strenght of a monster, despite her small size? It was definitely a possibility. Maybe she could manage a fast march after all. Still, her fear of sunlight made her incredibly uncomfortable in the current situation. Whether she'd be able to use that strenght or no, considering how recently she was revived, was a big question. "Hey, want to try a faster march? I got a nice, dark room at my house, I'm reasonably sure the vampire who lives there would let you stay until nightfall at least... Hell, I can deal with her if necessary." Darkstar spoke with confidence, both to reassure Dandy and to boost her own spirit. She was going along with other's pace lately. She had to reassert her own way to deal with their mess - she was the boss, after all.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"O-okay!" Dandy replied with a certain haste in her tone, following quickly behind Razzie, though there was a limit to her mobility. Her movement was rather stiff, though. So Razzie would have to carry the girl if she wanted to make haste, and she was light enough to carry while moving at a jog. If Razzie wished to carry her, Dandy would actually wholeheartedly support the idea, even cling to Razzie for support as she was held, until they reached Razzie's house via the slow way (both of them walking), or the fast way (Razzie carrying her).

Upon reaching the house, and bringing Dandy along, Rachel would be rather acceptent of the situation. "I'm fine with zombies, and the sight of terrified children is an amusing one." Rachel would state, as Dandy was rather fearful of the vampire. Though the first location she would choose was perhaps an unusual one. Dandy, once in the house, would find a cabinet, and approach it. She opened it, and crawled inside. A giggle would come from within. "Wooow! I feel so... Happy... in here!" she announced, as if surprised by her own words. "I used to hate small dark spaces too! I feel like I could just... Jump out at someone!" she giggled some more.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Razzie opted to carry the girl, not having the heart and patience to simply let her slog all the way to their destination. After a fairly short jog, they were home - and contrary to Darkstar's grim expectations, Rachel seemed to take Dandy's presence quite well.

Perhaps a bit too well, even.

"You've got a horrible sense of humor." The rancher commented on the vampire's statement, watching Dandy looking definitely frightened. Was it her fault for mentioning the Queen of Rose earlier? Hopefully not.

Still, it was... Nice? To see that the child managed to find herself a comfortable spot in this poor excuse of a house. Come to think of it, probably only the high class undead would be bothered about the slight state of disrepair. Still, a cabinet was a rather odd choice. Possibly the girl's own version of the undead quirkyness, Razzie assumed. "Well, glad to hear you like it." She replied with a bit of genuine joy in her voice. At least this wasn't something that could drive her insane, unlike the habits of her partners.

Leaving Dandy to explore her newfound liking for claustrophobic, badly lit spots, Razzie set out to tell her companions a few things. First, she wanted to tell Rachel she was free to dismantle Akitsu if the skeleton was dumb enough to do something to their guest. Second, she wanted to tell Akitsu she was forbidden from doing anything potentially traumatizing to the little girl. Third, she wanted to notify Hana of what was happening, just so the ghost would be informed of what was going on. She also wanted to check the mail, too.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If you're as old as I am, you'd be lucky to still have a sense of humor." Rachel replied, and nodded without a word at her declaration to dismantle Akitsu should the skeleton prove disruptive.

Told to leave Dandy alone, Akitsu nodded. "Acknowledged, I will view her panties in secret." she stated, before Rachel popped the skeleton's head off and threw it out of the window, causing Akitsu to fumble about. Hana meanwhile didn't seem to care too much about Dandy's existence. She decided immediately, "I don't want to possess someone like that, so I'll just ignore her." she stated, floating off.

Checking the mail, she'd find a message from Logan. "We need to talk. A favor for a favor. I can't ask anyone else." it read.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

The reactions of her companions were... Predictable. Rachel took to the "task" she was given with gusto, considering it involved being an ass to Akitsu. The skeleton acted like the pervert that she is, or at least she would have acted like a pervert if she still had her head on. Hana gave zero fucks, which made the rancher wonder if there's anything she really cares about, aside of sex and possessing people. Still, all of that was unimportant, or at least not important enough to warrant serious consideration. The note from Logan, on the other hand? That could be quite serious.

"I'm going out for a walk, be back later!" With that declaration, Darkstar left the building, heading in the direction of Logan's ranch. 'Favor for a favor, huh... I've already got one thing to deal with, but it would be bad form to leave him hanging. At least I can hear him out, I suppose.' Hopefully this was something she could deal with easily. She still had to train up her monsters sometime, after all, and if people started flocking to her with jobs she could end up without time for it. 'Like that's gonna ever happen, though.'

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All of Razzie's mamono gave complimentary good-byes to her as she left for Logan's place. Walking along the path, she'd soon hear a lot of chaos in the distance. Shouting, fighting, and arguments abound. Logan was near the entrance to his ranch, and seemed in dire need of aid. He looked up and down the road, and saw Razzie, before sprinting to her at full speed and coming to a halt in front of her. "It's mating season." he announced. "They'll calm down if I pick someone, but I can't pick any of them. I know you're going to hate me for this, but you have to be my 'mate'!" he announced to her quickly and quietly. "If it's you, I know you won't expect anything from it. A favor for a favor!" he insisted. "Any one thing you want, you don't have to decide now! Just act the part for me, just for today! I may need to come over to your house every now and then to put up a smoke screen, but that's all! Just for today, you have to suffer! Alright!?" he nearly begged, as it became apparent that blood was being spilled behind him, by his own mamono.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Razzie watched, shocked by what she was seeing. She dared not imagine what kind of argument must have erupted in Logan's house. She felt incredibly torn - on one hand, a favor she could cash in would be a nice asset to have, and frankly he looked so god damn pitiful, so willing to throw himself at her feet and beg if she declined that the girl couldn't find it in her heart to refuse. On the other hand, this was a mess she really, really didn't want to get herself into. The usual scowl she had on her face deepened to a nigh ridiculous degree as she pondered her choices, thinking long and hard on her decision. Finally, she let out a sigh and stared Logan in the eyes.

"Once. Just this once. And you're gonna fucking owe me big time for this." She spoke, in a serious and subdued tone, a contrast to her usual loud complaining, snarky deadpan and occasional violent cursing. She glanced at his house, the feeling that mortal combat was taking place inside firmly present. "If I die as a result of this, I am going to haunt your dumb ass until you drag my corpse to Valdis and get me back up and running. Then I am going to lodge my foot so deep up your ass you will be able to trim my toenails with your teeth." She took a deep breath. "So just make sure I am not going to regret this." With the threat out of the way (spoken mostly to bolster her own spirit), Darkstar gave one final sigh. "So, any ideas how to make this believable? If they catch on, this will only get worse."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He nodded immediately at her announcement of how big this favor was. "I understand. I honestly didn't think you would accept, but whatever you might have in mind likely will pale in comparison to what would be done to me in there." he announced. "Though, you're right... I was just thinking of announcing you as my mate, but they likely won't buy that..." he growled, though the thoughts after made him quite obviously blush. His deep scowl then matched Razzie's. "Fucking psychopaths will probably want me to lay on a table while you ride me. I'm not doing that. Not when I still don't know if we had..." he cut himself off. He didn't know if they had sex that night when they both got drunk. They certainly woke up in the same bed together, which was enough to make him nervous.

He looked to have a few ideas behind his blush and deep frown, but while looking at Razzie, he seemed to have difficulty voicing them. They likely were very intimate, or outright crazy, given the madness going on in his home.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Like fucking Hell I'd do that in front of them!" Razzie growled, looking positively bloodthirsty herself at the thought of being forced to "prove" her "claim". She was blushing pretty heavily at the thought, but she was hardly eager to make it a reality. Thankfully, Logan's opinion on that idea was similiar to hers. But he just HAD to remind her of that screwed up morning. Sure, that wasn't the first time she had a crap morning after drinking. But that was the first time she got stone drunk and woke up with a man in her bed the next day. And an annoying skeleton. And come to think of it, she hasn't really checked if she was still a virgin. It was a... Most uncomfortable realization. Still, were the circumstances any different, perhaps she would have chuckled at the fact that someone shared that discomfort with her.

Shaking her head in a futile attempt to clear it, she realized Logan's been giving her a rather unusual look. He clearly had something on his mind. At the same time, he was quite hesitant to speak up. This could only mean that his ideas would likely merit a slap, a good yelling or even a kick in the balls depending on what exactly he came up with. Darkstar tried not to make a contemptuous grimace as she stared back at him. "Alright. You're thinking of something, I can tell." She sighed again. "Come on then. Just spit it fucking out. The sooner we do something the better, and whatever happens things are going to be ugly as Hell. This whole thing is absolutely mental, best we can hope for is getting out of it with our hides intact."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Logan looked a bit bothered that Razzie desired to hear what he had to say, as he frowned a bit more. "Just spit it out!? Fine then, it's a fact that we won't get away with this with our dignity intact, and it doesn't fucking help that you look enough like me to be my little sister, either!" he growled with discomfort. "If we can't even kiss, then we might as well call this whole thing off. I'll need a place to hide for a while, and unfortunately there are mamono everywhere you can go in this world..." he grit his teeth.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh cry me a fucking river..." Razzie grumbled, less than pleased about his response. Still, hiding him sounded like a fall less troublesome idea, all things considered. "Though if it's a hiding spot you want..." She briefly considered the idea that popped up in her head. "I could let you stay at my place. Akitsu sure as Hell won't be interested in you, being the freaking lolicon that she is. Hana might be a little problem, but I am willing to bet my ass she ain't gonna be even half as bad as your little harem." The ghost was somewhat reasonable and unlikely to be hormonal. "Well, there's also Rachel and Dandy, but one's a stuck up vampire and the other's a dead kid I have to deliver to her parents sometime soon, so she's a non-issue." Something occured to her. "And mating season is something that happens only to living mamono... Right?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, only the living." He nodded. "It's with animalistic mamono, but other mamono are happy to get involved, it seems." he sighed. "No offense, but I don't actually want to stay at your place. They have a good habit of tracking my scent, so the problem will just follow me. That and the ghost bothers me. She seems to enjoy possessing you, and I don't trust you with ethereal ears coming out of your head." he stated.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Don't remind me." Razzie grumbled. Not being in control of her actions when Hana decided to borrow her body was something she found a bit unpleasant. "Still, if you don't have any other place you can hide at or some kind of way to get them off your scent, we're left with deception as the only option. Unless you plan to pull off a miracle and calm them down somehow." She scratched her head. "Which is annoying as Hell, since I never did any cons like this. So which is it gonna be?" The girl looked at Logan questioningly. "I kinda promised to help out and I intend to keep my word, but in the end I think it's your choice to make." She nodded to herself, then added. "Though for the record - if this is going to involve something potentially humiliating, I am not going into this sober."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her last words seemed to do the trick. Logan seemed to agree all too well with her line of thinking. "I've got some saki in a shed. Not the oni saki, mind. Just the normal kind." he revealed, before heading to his mentioned shed, looking to get drunk before doing this. If Razzie followed, she'd find herself in a shed full of different brands of alcohol, mostly eastern brand, so even for a human, they'd be pretty strong. Mamono would likely treat it like water though. He went far into the back, finding one of the stronger brands, and fetching two small round cups that the easterners drink from. He gave one to Razzie, and poured them both a shot. "Let's do this..." Logan said unenthusiastically, before downing his first... And then another... And another...

He'd get plenty drunk by the time he was ready, and Razzie was free to get as drunk as she pleased.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"You are speaking my language, good sir." Razzie solemnly noted as she followed Logan to his shed. Upon entering the building, however, she quickly abandoned all pretense of dignity in favor of both cursing and praising the man under her breath. However he got his hands on those, Cynder was well prepared, his stocks abundant and refined. "Gods damn it, this is awesome..." She muttered in awe. Offered a cup, she wasted no time and downed the shot she was poured. Finding the booze to her liking, she poured herself another one. Then another. And another. And another.

Logan would not be the only one with a significantly reduced blood content in the alcohol stream this evening. She kept drinking well after the buzz hit, and stopped only after she felt really sloshed. Still, she took care to count the cups. After all, it was best to stop before she incapacitated herself. She had to remain somewhat functional, after all.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Logan took a deep breath once they were both well into the realm of smashed to hell and back. His cheeks as rosy red as her own, he looked at her straight in the eyes. "Youuuuu r-ready do to this?" he inquired, his words slurred. "I really appreciate... I appreciate you." he announced, nodding. "Is it alright... If I call you my little sister? I always wanted one..." he revealed, before sounds of footsteps were approaching the shed, causing Logan to become alarmed. "Oh-oh shit! They're coming...!" he whispered, before trying to move quickly, and fumbling over Razzie, bringing them both to the ground with Razzie on her back, and Logan over her.

The door slammed open, the lizard girl standing over them. "Logan!" she cried out, her body looking scuffed with various scratches and bruises as she looked for her trainer, and found him on the floor. Her face was that of pure shock. Logan only grinned as he was over Razzie. He took her legs and made it seem like they were wrapped around his waist, before tying his hands with her own as he grinned wide at the lizard woman. "I'm in love with my sister!" he declared to the lizard, and the many faces behind her, before leaning down, and placing a big, sloppy kiss on Razzie's lips.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Huuh?" Razzie slurred back at Logan in response to his questions. She was well past the buzz stage, her consciousness taking the back seat and letting the intoxication grab the wheel. "Yeah, sure... S'could be fun..." She muttered before she suddenly realized she was now on her back, staring at the man's face. Before she could ask any questions, however, she was interrupted by the sound of Logan's mamono arriving. Then by the actual arrival of said mamono.

"Yo!" Darkstar called out in a flippant greeting. With Logan ensuring that the two of them were tangled quite firmly, she could do much else, really. Judging by the look on the lizardgirl's face, the sight must have been one Hell of a shock, something the rancher found very amusing in her smashed state. In fact, she almost began to laugh, but decided not to show too much amusement - after all, things like that would make her less believable, no? Still, she didn't quite manage to supress a snort during her poor attempts at stoicism - she was smashed, after all. So smashed, in fact, that when Logan began to kiss her, she responded to it without much resistance - after all, that way she could get more delicious expressions out of the dumbstruck mamono. And hey, if they were to play lovers, makeout sessions were a necessary staple. Probably. Razzie wasn't sure, but she couldn't think of anything that said otherwise, so she went with it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The looks on their faces would be amusing indeed. Their jaws dropped to the floor in a manner of speak. "When the fuck did this happen!?" the lizard girl demanded. There was an uproar outside, and a lot of disappointment. Logan then looked to the lizard girl as well, pulling back slightly as a stream of their mixed saliva connected their tongues. "We're gonna be busy, so..." Logan announced, before closing the door in front of them slowly.

There was a lot of talk outside following that, and a lot of frustration. Meanwhile, Logan looked quite happy with their results. "It worked... Hehehe." he chuckled, staring at Razzie for a moment after saying that. Both their minds in a fog, he remained just like that, staring at Razzie. His grin faded slowly, and Razzie would feel how excited he was getting in the position they were in. He didn't seem to be thinking, thanks to the alcohol. "Maybe... We drank a little too much..." he said slowly, rubbing against her while his face lowered, slowly taking Razzie into another kiss. The slight rubbing of his manhood against her crotch brought a small amount of pleasure, and Razzie would have to summon great willpower to fight off her drunken state of mind, and it's new primal line of thinking which could only focus on the pleasure, and desire to seek more of it.

At the same time, perhaps thanks to the alcohol, she'd be able to tap into her subconscious, and remember that one night before. They went back to Razzie's home, and laid in the bed together. Razzie was on top, her panties were parted to the side, and Logan's length was standing tall... And they drunkenly fell onto one another. "... We definitely... Had sex..." Logan said slowly, seeming to recall as well.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Razzie desperately tried to contain her amusement while Logan sorted things out with the lizard girl. Only after he closed the door did she finally start to laugh pausing only to mutter "priceless" and "fucking amazing". She was still chuckling even after Logan turned back to her, the two of them sharing the moment together. She stopped around the same time as he did, slowly beginning to note that he was acting a little weird. She didn't resist when he kissed her again, the fog on her mind making it difficult to coordinate any sort of effort, and the strange sensations she was beginning to feel were making things even harder. Still, she was certain they weren't entirely new...

And then Darkstar recalled it. The time she got completely wasted, the night before that insane morning that lead to an even crazier day. The two of them in her bed. Except that this time, Logan was the one on top. Her face got even redder at the memory. "We... Did." She replied quietly. Suddenly she felt very lost. She desperately tried to make sense of how's and why's, but her mind stubbornly refused to cooperate. Her disjointed thoughts were like flies, buzzing around her head and driving her insane. And amidst that, there was that tantalizing desire to just stop thinking and let her instinct drive her, one that promised everything would be simple once more if she just let go. "We did." She repeated, as if trying to rally herself for a fight she couldn't even identify. She felt cold. The man on top of her felt warm, and she wanted to feel that warmth around her, to stop thinking about this, just let things happen and maybe get some sleep later.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There wasn't much to say. They were both horny, they both found each other attractive (which led to becoming horny), and they were drunk enough to put their minds on auto-pilot. It was all a blur, but the sensations were there. Logan and Razzie would find their clothes slowly being peeled off piece by piece, until Razzie's top half was bare, as was Logan's. Razzie's perky nipples would catch the man's eye, he seemed to very much like how the size of her breasts were small enough to fit into his hand, which he appreciated for a moment, before he'd lean down to give her some oral service, kissing and licking her little nubs while his arms wrapped around her back. Though now without her upper wear, Razzie would notice the cold a lot more. Seeing Razzie shiver, Logan would look to the tall kotatsu in the shed, most likely there for comfortable drinking while in the shed during a cold day. With a little added magic, it began to generate heat, and with it being waist high, was just large enough to act as a warm tent.

Logan helped Razzie into the nice warmth of the kotatsu, before proceeding to unbutton his pants, and helping Razzie out of her own as well, their clothes tossed aside as they were now nude in the warmth of the heated, cloth covered table. Logan and Razzie would then continue their lascivious act, with Logan's excited length slowly rubbing along Razzie's excited slit. His arms wrapped around her once more, Logan slowed his eager up and down shifting, only to guide his length better. A moment passes... And Razzie felt his tip, which soon began to pierce her folds, though it was easily welcomed by how relaxed and moist she already was, the former thanks to the alcohol. Moaning, Logan held himself inside Razzie until she seemed to be ready for him to move, which likely took no time at all. Shifting slowly at first, he didn't take long to get into a brisk pace, shifting his hips back and forth, their bodies squirming underneath the kotatsu table. His arms braced Razzie's body against his own, hands roaming, feeling, touching. When they found and groped her rump, Razzie would recall him doing the very same that night before, as she awkwardly moved up and down on his hips. He seemed to have a fancy for her buttocks, as well as what was between her round and (currently) rosy cheeks, which he was frequently thrusting in and out of.

Logan began to make quick thrusts, pounding himself into her wet cunny hole, clear that his climax was building, while the assault of pleasure left Razzie on her own doorstep to bliss. It wasn't a perfect match, Razzie would experience her climax a good while before his, her mind becoming true mush as her climax warranted a loud cry unless she held it in, one that the other mamono would no doubt hear. A few moments longer, and he was cumming as well, just as Razzie cooled down from her heated orgasm. His length throbbed inside of her, and he put his lips to her own as he came, his seed gushing into her folds. "We probably won't remember any of this when we wake up... So I can say it..." Logan murmured to Razzie's as he made a long, slow thrust into her pussy. "For some reason... The fact that you look like you could be my little sister... Really turns me on..." he declared, before resting... and drawing his length out. "I'm glad..." he sighed, as he drew out of her, and laid at her side. "... That we're going to forget that I said that..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The heat from the kotatsu, and the sexual act helped them sweat a lot, which helped to filter out the alcohol in their system, though the damage was still done. As a result of that, when Razzie and Logan awoke next to each other...

They recalled everything.

"We don't remember anything that happened last night." Logan said, peeking out of the kotatsu to see the morning light.

They recalled what Logan had said.

"Are we agreed!? Remember. Nothing!" he insisted with a deep, furious, and shameful blush.

What poor Logan wouldn't know, is that the sexual desire towards the idea of Razzie as his little sister had a strong helping along from his great great grandfather, Grave Cynder.