What's new

Darkstar's Ranch (Cross Grave)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Darkstar's Ranch (Cross Grave)

The first answer Logan was graced with was an unintelligible grunt as Razzie untangled herself. She was not the kind of person who liked waking up early under most circumstances. It took her a few moments of silence to process her memories from the last night, the situation she was in, and the other rancher's words. "This has got to be a joke..." She grunted, taking a peek out of the kotatsu as well. "Twice in a fucking row. Just why." She grimaced as morning light stung her eyes. "And turn off the fucking sun..."

After a few moments of painful metaphorical shaking of one's mind into wakefulness, Darkstar finally mustered a proper response. "Fine, nothing. Got piss drunk, woke up next day. Rest is a blank." She shrugged. "Sheesh. Not the first time I played dumb after a binge. Pretty sure some of the stunts I pulled are somewhere up here with this one..." She paused, then snorted with amusement, giving Logan a look reserved for a new toy. "Along with your penchant for pillow talk. You tell girls stuff like that often?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Razzie's question seemed to make something snap in Logan. He tensed up and grit his teeth before glaring at her, either as she got dressed or as she continued to hide under the warm kotatsu. "No! NO!" he growled. "Suppress that memory! Eradicate it! I swear to Ignis that if I hear you speak of it, I will kill as many people as I have to as long as you are one of them!" he swore. Though he did get another look at Razzie should she crawl out so she can get dressed. A blush would show on his cheeks as he saw her naked while sober. It was clear she excited him. It was also clear that he was longing for the ability to stab that desire in the heart with a knife.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Kekekekeke!" Razzie cackled in response, obviously drawing quite a bit of sadistic amusement from Logan's reaction "Quite the desperate one, ain't ya." She replied, in no hurry to get out of the kotatsu. Seriously, that thing was warm. "Well, worry not. I won't tell anyone about that particular compliment of yours. Even though watching you fight your way through a vampire to get to me would be quite amusing." 'I will relentlessly torment you with it for all it's worth, though. And it's not like I'd be able to get Rachel to do anything... Yet.' "Anyway, now that we've all had a good laugh." She sighed, getting the remaining mirth out of her system. "We should probably get out of here sometime." She muttered, disappointed about the fact she'd have to leave the kotatsu soon. After finishing that thought, Darkstar paused, considering something. "By the way, what day is it? I kinda lost track around last saturday or so with all the shit happening recently."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I honestly can't remember and am too lazy to look through ye logs, but I know what the last weeks were used for, one for training Akitsu, one for finding Hana, and this third one for just screwing around. I'm going to claim that it's Friday.)

Logan actually seemed to pale at the way Razzie laughed at him. "Here I thought I found a kindred spirit... You're not all that damn different from the rest of them... Damn women." he growled. "It's Friday, I think." he replied to her final question, his brow twitching as Razzie's amusement irked him.

Suddenly, he threw open the door to his shed, gathered Razzie's clothes, and threw them in the general direction of her face. "GET YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES ON!" he said irritably, before slamming the shed door shut in a fuss.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeeesh... Men." Razzie grumbled as she finally extracted herself from under the kotatsu. "You'd think he'd have learned to bite back by now." Sure, she was being a bit of a bitch towards Logan. But if he decided to return the favor, she'd be ok with that. Having someone she could exchange insults with would be pretty fun. Still, perhaps she took it a bit too far. Maybe if she apologized and tried to get him to respond in kind, he'd take it better. Once she put her clothes on, she moved to open the door and leave the shed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once dressed and walking outside, Razzie would come across Logan's Ranch in full motion. Various mamono were out in the field, tilling the land. A Mouse girl was putting a mail carrier hat on, a holstaurus was keeping the grass tidy (by eating it), and his lizard girl seemed to be going on her own out to town. His mamono were performing various duties, seemingly to earn income for the Ranch.

"Oh, how wonderful. Your beloved has awoken." the lizard said to Logan.

"I know." he said with irritation.

"She looks like she's leaving, best give her a kiss." the lizard said, walking past him angrily.

Logan seemed to not care a whole lot about her disposition, letting her go without much fuss. Same for Razzie, unless she decided to attack a particular nerve.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

'Well, someone's a sore loser...' Razzie noted, watching the exchange between Logan and the lizard girl. Seeing her walk away, she almost felt a little guilty about their deception. The girl briefly wondered if she could play matchmaker between the two, then rapidly began to question where the Hell were those thoughts coming from. Shrugging, she decided it was indeed time for her to return to her ranch (hpopefully it was still standing). On her way out, she did stop briefly by Logan. "Well, thanks for the wine and everything... And sorry for going a bit too far back there." She said, a little sheepishly. "You know, you could try tossing a barb or two back sometime. It's not like I'm gonna stab you or anything."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Logan grimaced when Razzie approached him with a desire to have him bite back at her, verbally. "Look, just... Make sure nothing happened." he said, looking at her strictly for a moment. If Razzie didn't get it, he would discreetly indicate towards her belly with one finger. If that didn't do the trick, he'd grimace further. "Just think ahead to nine months from now." he'd say.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Razzie blinked, then grimaced as well. "Aw crap." She muttered. "Will do. I think I can handle this before any problems happen." That was one thing she did not consider at all. Well, at least she knew what to put in her plans, right after getting back to the ranch to ensure it was still standing. "Well, see ya. Gonna have to make sure whether my girls haven't taken each other apart." Her mood slightly soured with a bit of worry, she set out. She briefly wondered how to explain why she spent the night away from home, before deciding to be a bit honest and go with the booze angle.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Making her way home, Razzie would find the ranch mostly peaceful. Her mamono were undead, and their favor for the night was shown as they lethargically hid inside of the home, or the barn, wherever they could get some shade from the oppressive, creature of the night hating sun. Other than that, there were no signs of conflict in the house.

Hana was haunting an empty jar when Razzie would enter her home, peeking her head out when she entered. "I went out looking for you after dark." she said. "I found you sleeping with that blond man. Let me know when you do that next time. If I'm possessing you, I can make it feel better." she offered.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I hope you keep that to yourself..." Razzie grumbled. Thankfully, the sun kept her mamono docile. "And I am not sure if Logan would appreciate that." She sighed. "Anyway, something happened while I was out? Anything?" The rancher asked. "I could go around and ask everyone, but I probably ought to go to town." She glanced around. "And how's our little guest been doing?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't know if anything happened here, I went out after it got dark. Akitsu said she was going to look after Dandy, give her a bath and all that." replied Hana.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Razzie's eyebrow twitched. "Wait a sec." She gave Hana a hard glare. "Akitsu. Panty-obsessed, lolicon Akitsu. That Akitsu... Was left taking care of Dandy?" The girl growled before it hit her that there was no one else on the ranch who would do that. Something the rancher probably should have considered before getting drunk. "... Fuck. She better not have done anything weird to the kid. Otherwise, I'm going to dismantle that idiot myself." Now worried about entirely different things, Darkstar set off to find the little zombie and check up on her. Afterwards, she'd have to grill Akitsu for details on what happened. She just hoped that she did not do anything that could traumatize or hurt the child in any way. Otherwise, Razzie was faced with the fact that she'd have to take responsibility for allowing shit to happen.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Exploring around inside of the house, Razzie would hear sounds of giggling coming from the darkest room in the house. "Pffff-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Razzie would hear Dandy laugh hysterically. Arriving at the situation, she'd see that Dandy was apparently playing with the fact that Akitsu had no true form. All her bones were adjusted and placed in a seemingly random assortment of locations, making her look like an abomination in the name of all that is good. Her head was upside down and was acting as her knee while her left skeletal hand was acting as her head.

"Kill me." Akitsu requested, apparently being driven mad from taking care of the child. "She's always getting into something. She keeps taking me apart. She tries to eat that which she should not. This is the result." Akitsu directed at her own deformed body. "I would find some solace in this torment if she wore panties. She does not. Please, kill me." Akitsu requested a second time to be free from watching over Dandy.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

For a second, Razzie just stood in the doorway with the weirdest expression on her face. It looked like a strange mix of many emotions - worry, anger, suprise, exasperation... It seemed as if she had serious trouble deciding which was the right response. The girl quietly took in the information given her by the skeleton, frowning at the remark regarding the lack of panties, then glared at Akitsu as if preparing to threaten.

Then she lost her composure.

It started as a snort, followed by a snigger that quickly turned into full-blown hysterical laughter. Darkstar laughed, laughed and laughed, clearly enjoying the sight of her perverted minion reconstructed in a most vile fashion only an innocent child could concieve, as well as the misery the undead was going through as a result of being stuck like that. For the next few minutes, she did nothing but laugh at the sight which gave her so much pure joy. Eventually her laughter began to die out as Razzie found it difficult to breathe. Alas, each time she tried to calm down and catch her breath, a mere glance in the skeleton's direction would provoke additional spasms, making it difficult to maintain respiration. "Hana." She eventually managed to croak out. "Help."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Being laughed at, Akitsu's eyes seemed to glow at Razzie, as if expression emotion, the result of which would send a shiver down Razzie's spine.

(Akitsu is angry.)

Put back together, Akitsu spent only a moment of staring at Razzie, as if plotting payback, before eagerly leaving the room. "Don't get mad at me." Hana said to Akitsu after putting her back together.

Not all were angry however. Dandy was sitting on the floor with a wide smile on her face, looking to Razzie with a giddy grin on her face. "I don't want to go home!" Dandy announced suddenly, as if eager to be received. "I like it here, I can barely remember my parents, so can I stay?" she inquired.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Razzie felt a little bad about her outburst after being faced with Akitsu's rage. Or rather, after she finally managed to regain her breath as well as capacity for thought and pick herself up off the floor. Perhaps she ought to do something nice for the skeleton as a compensation. First, however, she had a zombie child to deal with, and fast. And the dilemma the rancher was facing didn't look like an easy one to her.

"Eh..." Darkstar scratched her head. "Well. Your parents wanted to say a final goodbye, at the very least... I'm not saying you can't stay here, but I think we should visit them. Plus, I did promise Valdis I'd bring you to them, and I kinda owe her a favor." She sighed, then glanced at Dandy. "But I guess she said nothing about what happens later. So, a visit first, and then..." Razzie paused. She doubted she could take proper care of the kid. Plus, while Akitsu getting taken apart was fun, the girl had a sneaking feeling she'd rather not face that sort of menace on her own. "Well. First you're going to have to promise to stop taking Akitsu apart. I think she might have taken it... Not very well." For now, she tried to avoid giving a definitive answer. But she was finding the thought of leaving the girl as she was hard to imagine.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dandy looked a bit sad that Razzie continued to insist that she return to her parents. Whether she knew of the bizarre nature of their reunion was unclear, but she didn't seem entirely comfortable with the whole idea. "Okay..." Dandy agreed to Razzie's idea to go see her parents, albeit reluctantly. "I'm sorry about the bone lady..." she then apologized for making a mutant out of Akitsu.

Dandy didn't look happy, but she looked ready to go wherever Razzie decided to take her.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Eh. Don't worry about it." Razzie replied, feeling a bit sheepish. "I'm sure that Akitsu will get better. Hell, I should be the one apologizing..." Still, Dandy's reluctance to go and meet her parents was more troubling than the skeleton's revenge. After all, getting the girl back home was her job. She briefly considered consulting Valdis on what to do, but the thought of going back to the necromancer's place with anything less than news of success quickly shut that idea down.

"Alright then. Let's both make a promise, ok?" Darkstar kneeled down in front of Dandy, to speak with her eye-to-eye. "We'll go and see your parents, since I also promised another person I'd take you there. But after that..." She smiled, despite the fact that Akitsu would likely kill her for this. "If you still want to stay with me, I'll let you live here for as long as you want. Deal?" Yep, she definitely would have to do something very nice for the skeleton. And likely take over the babysitting duty, to avoid further damage. Hopefully she'd be able to do that without too much suffering.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dandy looked rather pleased. Her smile was big and bright "I'd like that! Are you gonna make me one of your roosters?" She inquired, her meaning was actually that she wanted to know if Razzie was going to include her in her roster to fight. "I can do cool stuff! Watch!" she announced, before taking a sack of marbles, putting it into her mouth until her cheeks were full, and then suddenly spitting them out at high speeds, firing the marbles out at a rapid rate and causing splinters to shoot forth from the wood where they struck.

"See! I did it to Akitsu cuz she said I was too small, and then she broke into pieces! I'm strong!" she boasted, hoping Razzie would approve.