What's new

RPG Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms, text-adventure RPG

MaraTDuoDev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
NEWEST BUILD (0.2.1)
MEGA
Last release date: November, 2017.

If you want to support our project and help us build it to completion, please go to patreon.com/DuoDevelopers ! Right now, most of the content will be publicly available as soon as it’s done, but we can only keep working on this with your help!

Nonetheless, there are perks of being our patreon! Including full resolution art, voting, early access and more!

---
Right now, you can find this content and features in the game:
  • Over 30k of text within 3 characters: Your maid Helena and two nobles, the stiff Abbadon and the lewd Alba.
  • Multiple choices for your story and your character!
  • Transformation implemented for your character.
  • Combat, although is still basic, it's a good basis to improve from this point.
  • All the UI, save, load, inventory system, and everything else already in place.

---
We are working on new features and redoing some old ones too!
  • CG and more sexy art, not just sprites!
  • Management and training for your slaves
  • More shops and better customization
  • More content inside combat, like texts, being able to f*** your adversaries, or be fucked!
  • Pregnancy and marriage!
  • and of course more story and enemies!

---
GAME SUMMARY
Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms is an adult game with a fantasy theme where you corrupt and transform yourself and your subjects. Although we are in an early stage, we will improve these with management, slavery, breeding and more in the future. Control your kingdom and transform it to your liking!

----
GAME STORY
You’ve inherited the lordship of a small kingdom, now you’ll face the challenge to earn the trust of your new subjects with your leadership, or submit them into obedience with your iron fist. Take charge of your subjects, create new laws, enslave monsters and imprison your enemies.

Will you be a kind master, loved by everyone? Or will the city fear your wrath?

---
KINKS AND MORE:
Tags: transformation, corruption, moral degeneration, genderbending, drugging, mindcontrol, futanari, monsters, bdsm, public use, incest, straight/bi/homosexual (depending of the gender of your character)

---
Credits
This game is possible thanks for the support of our patreons and the wonderful art of cutesexyrobutts and otonaru!

cutesexyrobutts.tumblr.com/
otonaru.tumblr.com/

We love feedback if you have any comment, opinion or request feel free to ask us!

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms, text-adventure RPG

Oh, a corruption management game? I'll follow that :)

OP
M

MaraTDuoDev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, a corruption management game? I'll follow that :)
hey thanks! Actually we will improve a lot the management side once we finish to upgrade the navigation with a map, because right now thats the biggest pain in the ass :p

Once this is done we will add upgrade to buildings, more public policy option and more mandates too! Of course among more NPCs and content

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

nice... but i must wonder,, what kind of fetish include in your game?

OP
M

MaraTDuoDev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nice... but i must wonder,, what kind of fetish include in your game?
Well, a thing should be said before saying the list: Our idea behind the design of the game is that no content should be forced to the player, so sex scenes are always optional.

Right now we are still adding content, but these are some of the things that are on our list, although is not necesarily complete, and we may not add everything in this list (feel free to ask for a specific question either her or in PM and I can tell you if we have planned already that content or not!):

Edit: It will be faster to say whats not in the game too tho: No underage, no scat, no bestially, gore or vore.

1. Leg wear
2. leash
3. Bitting
4. Knotting
5. Dick girl/Shemale/Herm
6. Crossgender/Crossdressing
7. BDSM/Gag/Ropes/shackles/straps
8. Sex toys/Gag
10. Hyper (maybe)
11. Tentacles
12. Group sex
13. Partially clothing
14. Big submissive/Small dom
15. Bloodplay
16. Incest
17. Forced
18. Cumplay
19. Size difference (petite, giants)
20. Lactating
21. Abdominal bulge
22. Inflation
23. Foot fetish
24. Pregnancy
25. Multipenis
26. slimes/exotic girls (Doll girl, ghosts)
28. mind control
29. Cosplay
30. Food fetish
31. Feminization

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DiCK ≈ CoC :D

First of all, thank you for providing the option to enable/disable futa and furry content. That was a big issue i had with CoC since i'm not into those things and possibly find them to be turnoffs. So bravo for that!

I've noticed an error right away, my character has 4.5 cm nipples from the start. I hope that's meant to be 4.5 mm nipples. I'd also like to request the ability to choose the cup size to start with. Starting out with C cups was another thing i didn't like about CoC either. Not a big deal though.

I haven't had time to really dwelve into the game but it's obviously heavily based on CoC. I'm excited to see where this goes because i've been waiting for something to replace CoC for years.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's just me, or Abaddon is best girl? I'm a sucker for 'his' kind of stereotypes. :p

I know that there's planned corruption path for all the love interests, but it would be very grand and excellent if there's also transformation path for them.
Know what i'm saying? I mean, even the likes of CoC only have transformation freedom for the MC, it's almost non-existent a case where we also can contributes to NPC's transformations. There's already a bunch of Body-Morphing Items in this, so why can't we give them to the NPC? ;)

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sounds overly ambitious.

OP
M

MaraTDuoDev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First of all sorry for being so late! I've been busy with the game haha and I thought I was receiving in my email alerts when someone answered in the forum. Today I realized I was wrong lol.

It's just me, or Abaddon is best girl? I'm a sucker for 'his' kind of stereotypes. :p

I know that there's planned corruption path for all the love interests, but it would be very grand and excellent if there's also transformation path for them.
Know what i'm saying? I mean, even the likes of CoC only have transformation freedom for the MC, it's almost non-existent a case where we also can contributes to NPC's transformations. There's already a bunch of Body-Morphing Items in this, so why can't we give them to the NPC? ;)
hahaha thanks! We just updated the game, Abbadon content is expanded now, you can actually transform him into a boy now or make him feminine again :p

Yeah our plan is to allow players to transform NPCs, that shouldn't in theory be that hard, but the problem is that it would require us to do a lot of new assets. If our patreon grows enough tho, we will implement that. (like if we can hire artist to help us with that)

DiCK ≈ CoC :D

First of all, thank you for providing the option to enable/disable futa and furry content. That was a big issue i had with CoC since i'm not into those things and possibly find them to be turnoffs. So bravo for that!

I've noticed an error right away, my character has 4.5 cm nipples from the start. I hope that's meant to be 4.5 mm nipples. I'd also like to request the ability to choose the cup size to start with. Starting out with C cups was another thing i didn't like about CoC either. Not a big deal though.

I haven't had time to really dwelve into the game but it's obviously heavily based on CoC. I'm excited to see where this goes because i've been waiting for something to replace CoC for years.
Hey no problem! Actually yeah, we design our game in a way to dont force people into turn offs, we believe its almost criminal to do that in these kind of games haha :p

I see what you mean, although there are potions that allow you to adjust that pretty fast and cheap in the potion store at the start, so the customization of the MC isnt that hard

Also its a mistake in our part we meant to say aureole not nipple... And I need to fix that since its not fixed yet lol, I just added it to the notes tho

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems to be a solid concept build, one bug I've noticed though.
Turning futa off still generates the majority of your retainers as dick girls or cunt boys.

GeeSeki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really liking it so far and how much depth there is to it, at least to my standards there is.

OP
M

MaraTDuoDev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey we took our time off from forums to keep improving the game significantly first before posting again, but here is the last change log! (Also the first post has been updated accordingly)

----

Here is 0.1.1 D H1! Already mostly bug fixed and estable until next month build! Here is the changelog from version 0.1.1 C to D:

More straightforward story! Instead of poking followers at random now there is a main quest to follow that will help you shape the city and it's citizens in a more organic way! Just check the tab "Journal" at the left panel!

• Lucina complete (the goo girl and mother's MC)! The content (writing) was complete for the dev build but with certain bugs it was impossible to advance, now it should be totally available.
  • New follower, Itzel, almost complete! Well, her quest line is complete, she only has 2 scenes afterwards which is 1 date and then the date changes into a sex scene. We will add 4 dates more and 4 new sex scenes for the next build.
  • Introduction of Vivica! Your pretty sister that has been tainted by dark magic! For now there is only the initial quests where you get to know her, but we will finish her in the next 2 months, with a quest to learn magic and of course a pure and purification route!
  • We added a new scene for Abbadon where he has public sex and a relief scene where your character will do hot dogging to a random citizen!

Beyond that, we are happy of this probably final redo of how the game advances plot-wise, before it was a mess and hard to tailor, but now that the main plot is more VN like we can add more fun stuff, like a special scene if you had corrupted Helena but go with the pure route of Itzel. Also, with future followers you will indeed see how the citizens of the city change, hopefully you guys like what we have planned!

What you can expect next month

As usual, the next release will be around day 5-7 of april, and you can expect:

• All the sex scenes of Itzel
  • Most of the magic quest of Vivica
  • A new follower, virgil, a petite blonde wallaby librarian! (with monster boy alternative)
  • Another new follower, Celia, the futa wolf dean of the university! (with woman and human alternative)

And we don't promise this, since we need to see how much work the art and the writing of these guys are (since they have more varians since the plot starts to change since Itzel), but there will be a petite alchemist doll boy if we get the chance for it!

Last edited:

FlyingChaosPie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oooo, new update :)
But already ran into an issue with the save system.
The game saves but the header doesn't change (it still displays empty even though there's a save file here)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the first letters of each word spelled Dick. LOL

OP
M

MaraTDuoDev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New public build 0.2 available now here! mega.nz/#!wQwhATzR!eI7FGgK8qVMemY6lFs8Ms7bOhvpO3acSiw0hA8wfZLY

Greetings! Here it is the new build from our game. After months of hard work, we have polished the fundamentals of our game: UI, Combat, the creation of NPCs, and a more meaningful story where your choices matter!

The overall story is as follow: You’ve inherited the lordship of a small kingdom, now you’ll face the challenge to earn the trust of your new subjects with your leadership, or submit them into obedience with your iron fist. Take charge of your subjects, create new laws, enslave monsters and imprison your enemies.

This new build also has a lot of new art done by cutesexyrobutts and otonaru!

You can support us at patreon.com/duodevelopers, all the money goes back into the game in the form of art and soon enough editing too!

Current features:

• Over 30k of text within 3 characters: Your maid Helena and two nobles, the stiff Abbadon and the lewd Alba.
  • Multiple choices for your story and your character!
  • Transformation implemented for your character.
  • Combat, although is still basic, it's a good basis to improve from this point.
  • All the UI, save, load, inventory system, and everything else already in place.

We want to expand upon these features, and add the next ones too!

• CG and more sexy art, not just sprites!
  • Management for your slaves
  • More shops and better customization
  • More content inside combat, like texts, being able to fuck your adversaries, or be fucked!
  • Pregnancy and marriage!
  • and of course more story and enemies!

Hope you guys check it out and give us feedback to keep improving our game!

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you need an actual english speaker to proofread your shit.

or get rid of whoever you're paying to do it.

in a text game, the text is kinda important.

and the last time i played this game there was way more content. where are all the helena scenes? how do you spend months developing a game and have less content now

Last edited:
OP
M

MaraTDuoDev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need an actual english speaker to proofread your shit.

or get rid of whoever you're paying to do it.

in a text game, the text is kinda important.

and the last time i played this game there was way more content. where are all the helena scenes? how do you spend months developing a game and have less content now

These months I used the money to update the art, and although I have a writer, he only did a couple of scenes (it's going to be very obvious which ones), next months I'll pay an editor to correct my text.

And yes, the old version is still up in the patreon for that reason. The old version is like a draft (which is even more poorly writen) of the story, but it was p. long and shallow in the sense that it gave little option to the MC to change stuff. So this is like a new beggining where there are way more choice and they matter more, I want that people get to know the characters more instead of just talking with them for like 4-5 quests and then forget about them since they never again become relevant.

Last edited:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can't open the game
I blame the goddamn unity engine

OP
M

MaraTDuoDev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't open the game
I blame the goddamn unity engine
are you using windows? if so, you start the game as administrator? that may help, unity is like that

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

are you using windows? if so, you start the game as administrator? that may help, unity is like that
start as admin, game disappears after several second (not CTD)