What's new

RPG Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms, text-adventure RPG

OP
M

MaraTDuoDev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms, text-adventure RPG

start as admin, game disappears after several second (not CTD)
wow thats pretty odd, I mean the game is done in unity so I really dont have much control about that, and when the game starts there are not many, if any stuff that should crash it.

If you played in the past and have a save file, you could delete the old ones, they are at USER/appdata/locallow/duodevelopers, if not, maybe try downloading it again? maybe it got corrupted? but yeah, I blame this on unity too lol because there shouldn give this much trouble imo

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

start as admin, game disappears after several second (not CTD)
alrighty. Time to ask the debugging question that will make you sound stupid. Sorry about this.

first where is the general location your keeping the game.
For instances is this in a user space fold, directly on in the C drive directory, or desktop?

Second, does the exe file also have a data folder with the same name?

Thrid can we get a copy of your log files. If they exist it should be at
_EXECNAME_Data_\output_log.txt
or
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\CompanyName\ProductName\output_log.txt
Fourth What OS are you running including the (64 or 32 bit)

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

alrighty. Time to ask the debugging question that will make you sound stupid. Sorry about this.

first where is the general location your keeping the game.
For instances is this in a user space fold, directly on in the C drive directory, or desktop?

Second, does the exe file also have a data folder with the same name?

Thrid can we get a copy of your log files. If they exist it should be at

or

Fourth What OS are you running including the (64 or 32 bit)
1. desktop
2.Yes same

Initialize engine version: 5.4.1f1 (649f48bbbf0f)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 (ID=0x416)
Vendor: Intel
VRAM: 1792 MB
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DiCK 0.2.0a\DiCK 0.2.0a_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DiCK 0.2.0a\DiCK 0.2.0a_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DiCK 0.2.0a\DiCK 0.2.0a_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DiCK 0.2.0a\DiCK 0.2.0a_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DiCK 0.2.0a\DiCK 0.2.0a_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DiCK 0.2.0a\DiCK 0.2.0a_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DiCK 0.2.0a\DiCK 0.2.0a_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DiCK 0.2.0a\DiCK 0.2.0a_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in 0.066 seconds
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DiCK 0.2.0a\DiCK 0.2.0a_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DiCK 0.2.0a\DiCK 0.2.0a_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
desktop: 1600x900 60Hz; virtual: 1600x900 at 0,0
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

4. 64bit

OP
M

MaraTDuoDev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello! I just released the next build for the game, it took some time but that’s because its a very heavy update too, with over 50k of text and a lot of content!

In this build you will be able to advance the story with over 10 quests, and have to chance to get to know more about your maid Helena and help the lord Abbadon with his gender issues.

For this and the next update I am going to focus mostly on building content for specific characters. This update is about the nobleman Abbadon: Improve your relationship with him, earn his love or corrupt his mind, persuade or force him to change his body to your liking and unlock different outfits for him!

You will have different methods to corrupt him: Use alchemy or hypnosis, send him to flirt and sex others or keep him for yourself.

Also for this build I updated the UI a little bit, making it better looking and other quality of life updates, implemented thanks to your feedback!

The next build is going to focus more on your maid and the goo girl Lucina, but the next focus will be generic NPCs, slavery, training and overall corruption of the city.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What can you tell me about the update that released 63 days ago? Are there any guides for this game or no?