What's new

Defeat the Tentacles: Revival

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Defeat the Tentacles: Revival

@Blueslime: I more am opposed to the way it is handled in that town of salem game than I am with the vote being decided by simply whoever has the most votes being removed from the game.

During games with time limits, this one for example, it is whoever has the most votes under most circumstances that will be removed as it is very unlikely to have a full majority early in the game, yes?

I guess I should get my character ready to go with the picture soon since everyone seems to want to do it that way.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, if dead people get tired of being dead, another game can start while the other is running

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

So they dont get in sex coma? Is a shame if they kill you when you get raped : (

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Figure of speech, plmnko. "Dead" is easier to write than "put in a sex coma." Consider the two interchangeable here.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I already told him that raped people aren't dead. He'll keep asking this till the end of time I bet.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I updated the role list with a few things Toxic saw were wrong.

If you jail a Possessed Maiden as a Shinto Interrogator, the Interrogator WILL BE RAPED THAT NIGHT if she doesn't kill the Possessed Maiden through execution.

If role blocked, the possessed maiden rapes the one who blocked her. (So keep a will of who you decide to molest that night!)

The Maiden Wych cannot be role blocked, nor can the Crazed Maiden. The interrogator can be role blocked, but since she decides who to Interrogate during the day, the only thing a Role Blocker can do is prevent the Interrogator from executing her captive.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The role list should be a lot easier to read now.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you are one of the few people who do not have me on an instant messager, then you can find me lurking Hope's Hell chat.

I HAVE IT ON MUTE, so if you want to speak to me, send me a whisper/PM in the messager, and I will notice it. Then I can answer questions, or take your Will

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

dont work :(

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've opened up a mibbet channel, you can try that instead.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

For all we know it could be a mark of domination that allows whoever placed that mark to recruit that person into their faction.

No... we know that is exactly NOT the case

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Since I guess I need to establish what is and isn't cheating, I'll write this.

People are welcome to share PM's about how they enjoy the size of the tits of all the characters. They're welcome to PM each other about how the games rules are stupid or good. They're welcome to PM each other about any nonsense they want. The only cheating that can be reported is through you, the players, as it will obviously be done without my knowing.

The only way to cheat that I can think of is through PM's, and I'll list what I believe to be cheating here, since it's apparently not clear enough to some people's common sense.

1: PM'ing another player about roles or possible roles associated with another character or their own without telling me is cheating.

"Are you Good? I hope you are XD" <--- Send this PM to me.

"Man, Suki's got some tig ol' bitties 0.0" <--- I don't care.

2: PM'ing another player about previous or current in-game events in an attempt to acquire or share information without telling me is cheating.

"Remember when blue freaked out? Do you think that's how he plays, or is he super evil?" <--- Send this to me.

"How does this Role work? I can't understand it." <--- I'd prefer if you ask me, but this isn't cheating. Any assumption someone wants to make about that role being what you are is up to them.

3: Repping another player to anonymously share game related information is cheating even if you tell me you did it. The rules of the game do not count. "Neg Rep: The 'Fhalma rapes people, what a slut" is not cheating. HOWEVER, "Neg Rep: I know you're the 'Fhalma." IS CHEATING. That is a mental play offering a possible strategic advantage, and it's kind of childish and scummy to boot. So don't do it.

4: Anything that makes you wonder if it's cheating, is probably cheating. Just use common sense and play fair, and have fun. It's just a game, so the few of you who are stressing over this, don't.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like these days may be a bit too long. There were only two messages between the 12 and 6 hour mark, and none after the 6 hour mark.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's mostly to account for people not being around or just being too busy to really post, methinks.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

THE USE OF YOUR NIGHT POWERS IS OPTIONAL (IT SAYS SO ON THE FREAKING ROLE LIST)

THE CRAZED MAIDEN CAN DO NOTHING FOR A NIGHT AND CLAIM SHE WAS MARKED.

STOP ASKING ME THE OBVIOUS.

AGH

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

OOC as just some correctiomns

Luckily a warden among us has done away with the deception the cult had at their hands, but that also means our fairer maidens have to be careful of whom they target. Only our interrogator can walk amongst us with little to fear for now.
I'm a moron, I can't stop fucking up warden and trapper. This is like the 10th time I got confused

The presence of a Defiler is unlikely...
Defiler can't be. Illusionist and it are both deception, we only have a support left.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A question about role bloking.

Any player with this ability as the Shinto Interrogator and the crazy maiden have the role bloking as part of their power, they can use both in different players or they must decide to use the role bloking instead their personal one?

Also a role blocked player is saved of be attacked by someone else?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Only Seducer and Peacemaker can use roleblocking. The ones you're talking about are immune to being roleblocked. Do not confuse the two. And roleblocking doesn't protect anyone from anything.

In the interrogator's case, it's more complicated. While roleblocked girls can still declare actions - they're just stopped from executing them - the interrogator prevents that entirely and goes to have a completely private chat with her victim. In this case, the one she is targeting is protected from outside attacks, but can still be killed by the interrogator. It's like being dragged off to some secluded location - you aren't there to be attacked nor can you leave to do anything.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Very well, thanks for answer. I should look for some time to real all the powers, but mostly i dont have too much free time right now as had happened these lasts weeks. At least it gives me an idea what happened the last night.