What's new

ACT [でじたるおなほ~る / digital onahooole] ネコロノミコン / The Nekoronomicon (RJ220960)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i wonder 2 days for month ends. he alredy push 2 months already each month at a time . would he make the mistake to do a 3rd?

ryproar

Reputation score
I still stand by my previous comment, but now I think I see a Blizzard "soonish" theme going on with this thread and on their blog. :cautious:

thr0w4w4y13088

Reputation score
New blogpost.

If I'm reading this right, they remark that they've been busy with creating game over scenes, h-animations and tweaking difficulty and thus the development ran long because of it. But it will be done soon, and they have got a lot of game over screens. They even had a few to show off. I've attached them here:

20180620014429a4d.jpg

I enjoy the Secret of Mana reference on the bottom-center image.

I'm looking forward to when this is finally released.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
New blogpost.

If I'm reading this right, they remark that they've been busy with creating game over scenes, h-animations and tweaking difficulty and thus the development ran long because of it. But it will be done soon, and they have got a lot of game over screens. They even had a few to show off. I've attached them here:

View attachment 15009

I enjoy the Secret of Mana reference on the bottom-center image.

I'm looking forward to when this is finally released.
Damn, can't wait for this one. The demo was very promising even though the gameplay was super generic. The art and animations are amazing though

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh man, that otaku orc has me kinda chuckling abit. thats fuckin great.

ryproar

Reputation score
Hey at least they are trying to up the game's cgs. (I had to retract my previous post about the delay they had. I got hate mail for it. :confused:)
I have been keeping tabs on the progress since the second delay wondering what could have been possibly causing the delays. But like I said at least they are continuing to better the game instead of delaying it for asinine reasons others have like I missed a typo I need another month like so many tend to do on patreon.

Thanks for the update with pics I was not able to add that due to lack of posts at the time. :unsure:

arex

Lurker
Reputation score
Blog update should be out real soon.

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can't wait to see any improvement from this circle.

ryproar

Reputation score
(Staring intensifies) Crap! JP DL won't take my card... (Curses universe and bank...)

Hey at least it's out and already over 200 dls looking good so far.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I forgot my DLsite password and have to wait for recovery so I can't share it either :/

arex

Lurker
Reputation score
Its out!!! .

kiko

Reputation score
I mean I'm ok with the game not being shared yet. Give it a few days. Digital onahooole** really did something with this one.

Or don't, it's up to you

Last edited:

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
All of the sudden my credit card is no good on the site even though I've used it like 100 times. Cool.

ryproar

Reputation score
Wait Dieselmine did this game? I thought they were working on a larger game. (Sorry for lack of knowledge on this subject.) I know they did PAIO HAZARD and this game but isn't that Bloodstained parody game theirs' too? Man too many projects slows down everything as a whole, but if they can pull it off good on them.

And as far as the sharing I understand the point, if everybody shares then no money= no money= no next game= sad panda. I am just stunned that they are doing these game at the same time.

(My bank said "outside of US could be fraud, so block. Send link to be verified... YEAH NO I don't need THAT on my statement...LOL)

EDIT: It seems digital onahooole did this game not Dieselmine my bad... :oops:

kiko

Reputation score
Wait Dieselmine did this game? I thought they were working on a larger game. (Sorry for lack of knowledge on this subject.) I know they did PAIO HAZARD and this game but isn't that Bloodstained parody game theirs' too? Man too many projects slows down everything as a whole, but if they can pull it off good on them.

And as far as the sharing I understand the point, if everybody shares then no money= no money= no next game= sad panda. I am just stunned that they are doing these game at the same time.

(My bank said "outside of US could be fraud, so block. Send link to be verified... YEAH NO I don't need THAT on my statement...LOL)

EDIT: It seems digital onahooole did this game not Dieselmine my bad... :oops:
For some reason it was in my head that this is Dieselmine's game. MY BAD

Teratore

Reputation score
Wonder if they will translate it like they did with Paio Hazard . Tho i think its too early to think about it since its not even on Eng Dlsite yet xD